The ENF Catcher Pt. 15

Story Info
Megan is taken to the city and put on display.
1.3k words
3.71
5.3k
00

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir was leading me through the forest. I had spent the night at the Stable; Riley, Farrah, Simone and I had all spent the night sleeping in a big pile. Their bodies were so warm and comfortable. When Sir came into the Stable and called my name, I bounded for him and turned around so he could tie my arms up. I bent and lifted as he covered me in that strange cream that kept me warm in the elements. I kept quiet as he spoke to the receptionist, looking down to signify I was being good. And now we were walking down the path, as we had many times before.

And that's when I realised: I was now a well-trained puppy. It felt good! It felt nice that the world had become simple. There were just a few things I had to do. It was the fairness of the situation that I liked about it. Sir would do no more or less than he promised. He wouldn't make up new rules the way Farrah did. He wouldn't push me past my limits unless I kept acting up. As long as I was a good girl, I would not get any more than I deserved.

As I was thinking about this, we came out onto a vista. I gasped when I saw the city laid out in front of me in a massive valley. It was a city of glittering white, with massive walls surrounding it. I could see the people moving through the streets - and carts, and taxis. I could see the market district, and the business district.

I wondered how they would react to a well-trained naked woman.

Sir led me down the mountain. It took us some time, and I was awed by how tall the walls were; they just kept getting bigger and bigger as we approached. It was intimidating to approach something like this naked - I already felt small and weak, and these walls left me feeling even more insignificant.

Our path joined up with a massive road that was filled with traffic. We passed a few men and women riding horses; they looked at me with amusement, with one woman blowing me a kiss. We also saw carriages carrying whole families, which led to the image of a bunch of faces poking out to watch me.

I'm sure that, even having accepted my role as an ENF, my face was red.

We came up to the wall. There was a massive portcullis lifted up to allow traffic in.

"Halt, Catcher!" cried a voice. "Go towards the office to your left, that you may properly register."

"Understood and well met, friend!" cried out Sir. He led me to the side where there was a much smaller portcullis. When it lifted, I saw a large, walled-in area, obviously separate from the rest of the city. There was a building to our lift and a set of stables to our right - horse stables, not a stable for me. Sir climbed off his horse and handed the reins to a young man who took it to the stables. He pulled me into the building.

It was a large room filled with desks and people working at them. They were writing at them with high speed. One of them looked up at us.

"Ah, Catcher. You must have been sent through to us."

"Indeed I was," said Sir.

"It's nice to see a naked woman in these parts," said the man, smiling at me. "But I must ask you to hitch her up out that door. How tall is she?"

"Five foot four."

"You'll need this." The man reached behind his desk and pulled up a stool. He rotated a wheel on the side, extending its height mechanically.

"Very well." Sir pulled me through the office to a door on the right. We came out onto a busy city street. Hundreds of people were walking past us! Most of them were dressed in simple togas; some had more elaborate belts and headdresses. Most of them smiled when they saw me, but continued on.

Sir pulled me next to the door. I could see a series of numbers on the wall - one, two, three, and so on - and under each number was a pair of manacles chained to the wall. About halfway up the wall were little silver circles with a slot under every second one.

Sir put the stool down under Two. I stood on it and held my arms up.

"Ah, good girl, Megan! But you'll have to get up on your toes." I obeyed, and he locked me in the manacles. I saw the point immediately: I would have to stay on my tippy-toes. Sir then put the green pendant around my neck. "Remember, not a word."

He went back inside. My eyes wandered out to the street. People were smirking at me. A few pointed. Then a couple walked up to me. My heart fell.

----

"Oof! Nine! Thank you, Chief! Oh! Ten! Thank, you, Chief!"

The chief returned his paddle to his belt. "Sophie, stand up."

She obeyed. She put her hands behind her back as she turned to face the chief, looking down.

"What do you have to say, Sophie?"

"I'm sorry for stealing the bread. It won't happen again."

"Good girl. Get dressed and go back to work."

I didn't look up from my kneading, but I heard the chief walk out as Sophie pulled her sack back on. "I told you not to eat that bread," I said to her.

"Oh, shut up," said Sophie.

"I would have thought that two years of Campbell-Taylor would beat the disobedience out of you."

"Fuck you!" said Sophie, tears in her eyes. She walked right up into my personal space. Gertrude was standing next to us and looked terrified. "You act like you're above all of this! I haven't seen you take a single spanking since you got here! You thrive in a place like this, you weirdo!"

I looked at her and I saw things from her perspective. She had only seen the best part of myself, and thought it was an impossible ideal to live up to. She had no reason to believe I had learned to submit - that it was a process one had to go through. So I decided to show her.

I pushed her onto the ground and started kicking her. Enraged, she started fighting me. I fought back without trying too hard - didn't want to actually hurt her.

That was when the chief came in.

"Hey, hey, hey! Break it up! Both of you, stand!"

I practically jumped to my feet. Sophie took a little longer to get up.

"Assume the position!"

"Yes, Chief!"

----

It was night. I was naked. I was strapped into a Punishment Cage. It was very much like what I'd been strapped into when I was processed at that Stable so long ago. My feet were manacled to the floor, my hands manacled far above my head. Sophie was strapped into a Punishment Cage right next to me. She was moaning in pain.

"How are you holding up over there?" I whispered to her.

"The fuck do you think? My ass is so sore!"

"I know how you feel. I mean, you did see me take thirty spanks as well. I'm just wondering if you noticed that I took them all without a single complaint." I heard her sniff, but she didn't say anything. "I want you to know I knew exactly what was going to happen to us. I knew we were gonna get stripped, I knew we were gonna get spanked, and I knew we were gonna be put in Punishment Cages. I wanted you to see that I can know all of this and still take it with full confidence. I'm strong enough to take my punishment and I know you can as well. Above all, I remember one thing: we deserve this."

"Maybe. It's an interesting thought."

"You'll want to get some rest. We're getting tickled in the morning."

"What?! Oh no!"