The Enforcer Ch. 05

Story Info
Meeting Alan.
4.5k words
4.66
3.5k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N7Spectre
N7Spectre
60 Followers

Time was against me as I drove to the restaurant. Having to keep hidden, I only transported to my car. The more attention I drew, the harder this task was going to be. Although that didn't stop me from speeding. Besides that, I can't remember a lot about the drive. Nerve wrecking and intense come to mind. Although that was due to the situation. Many times I wished I could go back to being a normal person. Although I think a part of me knew that I would never be like that again.

Reaching the restaurant, I saw the same SUV parked in a secluded area. Parking next to them I began to get out at the same time as the two guys from earlier. They both wore satisfied expressions. That caused my anger to flare, not thinking clearly I took a swing at one of them. He moved to the side as my fist hit nothing but air. The other guy grabbed me as I tried to swing again. Still not being used to having magic. If I'd have thought about it then I would have used it. Then again the risk of someone seeing or Sarah getting injured would have greatly increased. That is not something that I wanted to even think about.

"We've already won. Now if you don't calm down then Sarah will be seriously injured. Then again maybe she'll like it." Chuckling as he said it. I didn't lose my anger but I deflated as he said it. I couldn't do anything to jeopardize Sarah anymore.

Turning me around and pushing me into the center seat of the SUV each guy got in on either side of me. Two females had the front seats. This was the whole group from earlier as I looked behind me at the two guys in the third seat.

Out of nowhere the guy I swung at earlier punched me in the stomach. Coughing and trying to catch my breath as everyone else laughed. Feeling the air coming back again at getting myself and Sarah into this situation. The next punch I saw coming but still couldn't stop it. As we drove the hits kept coming toward me. Finally after gritting my teeth to control my anger one of them hit me again.

"You guys having fun? Well I'm glad I can be here for your amusement. Just so we're clear though if Sarah gets hurt or if I ever catch you where I don't have to hold my anger. I will kill each and every.. One... Of.. You.." Although my confidence seemed higher than it was, I also knew from earlier interactions that I could do just that.

The rest of the car ride was silent. Although everyone kept quiet, the looks were passed between everyone. Concentrating on my surroundings, I knew I was lost. My only hope was that they took me where Sarah was and wouldn't separate us.

As we pulled into a subdivision I noticed the houses and how they looked normal. The neighborhood looks normal in every aspect. The american dream with the picket white fence. Houses down each side in a nice subdivision. All of the houses were two stories and nice porches. Not a place where I assumed these monsters of people would live.

Taking a closer look at the house we stopped at. I noticed four cars in the driveway. That puts me at being outnumbered at least ten to one. Fairly certain they wouldn't let Sarah go. I had to do something. Trying to calm myself, I knew I couldn't do anything until I knew how many people were there and where Sarah was.

Being pushed out of the SUV the group surrounded me and led me around the house to the back. The cellar doors stood out to me as we walked up to them. The symbol on it showed what looked like a large C centered in a pentagram. The two guys walked around and opened up the doors.

Light was shining up the stairs but not much. Going slow to keep from tripping, the group followed me down. I realized why no one walked in front of me as I descended the stairs. There were six people standing in a half circle wearing hoods. Not being able to make out any of their faces. There also was no Sarah down there. Looking around the basement I only saw an empty chair in front of the hooded figures.

After being bound to the chair and the group that brought me here formed a half circle behind me, from what I could see. I noticed a door on the left of the room. Then began to look closer at the figures to try to make out faces or any noticeable features. Beginning to get nervous as no one was saying anything. Just standing there looking at me. Footsteps began and sounded like they were descending stairs.

My nervousness was starting to show as I began to fidget but the bounds they used were zip ties. The more movement I did the more I realized I couldn't get out without the use of magic. By the time I would have used magic to get out, all of the people in the basement would be coming after me.

Then the door I noticed earlier opened. A tall looking man dressed in a suit stepped through the door. His dark hair was parted down the center and was clean shaven. What I noticed the most, the power this guy had. Magic could be felt pouring off of his body. Wearing a ring on his right hand and left. They were both glowing. A necklace with the same symbol on the barn was also glowing. That's when my tattoo began to glow. Looking him in the eye, made me feel like I was in the presence of a God. Hekate gave me the same feeling.

"Hello Derek. I've been waiting for this meeting. I just didn't realize that it would be so easy to get you here." He said with a small chuckle. "Bring her out." Then he began to walk away from me. That's when they sat Sarah down in front of me. Still bound to her own chair. Her hair was messed up and there was dried blood on her lip.

When Sarah saw me though, her lips curled into a smile. Her face looked like a mixture of relief and fear at the same time. I didn't think a look like that would be possible. Even with all of that she still looked so beautiful to me. At least I knew she was safe now.

"You aren't powerful enough to take them on yet. But you have to get yourself and Sarah out." I'll never get used to that. Shaking my head to get what felt like another person in my head out. My eyes are also glowing now. Everyone began to back up a couple of feet and Alan began to step forward.

"If you give me the medallion, then you and Sarah can walk out of here." I knew he was going to ask that. I had no way to give it to him though. I wouldn't even if I could. He began searching for a piece of jewelry. Then searching my pockets. "Where is the damn medallion? He began to shout now. After a few more minutes of him looking he got angry. Honestly I was extremely fearful at this point. I didn't know what was going to happen next.

"Do whatever you have to do to get the medallion off of him. I'm going to take care of the rest of their coven." With that he looked at me then turned and walked out. I was frantically trying to think of a way out of this situation. Knowing how quickly I'd have to get out of this situation and get back to the coven.

I couldn't kill anyone yet. Unless of course I had no choice. Although even that I am sure would have it's consequences. I would do whatever needed to protect my family though. Hopefully he couldn't be transported to the coven. He had the ability by the medallions but I was unsure if he had been there before.

Looking up at everyone in the room, trying to think of a way out. There were just too many. Taking them out one at a time wouldn't work. If I took them all out at the same time then Sarah would get hurt.

"Just give us the medallion and you and Sarah will walk out of here alive." As he said this his hand was trailing down her arm. The anger was flaring up within me at that moment.

"What if I can't?" I was trying to postpone this as long as I could looking for some way out of this.

"Then I have no need for you." He laughed as he walked his fingers back up her arm. Sarah tried to move her arm but she was held in place. A look of fear and disgust on her face.

"If you try anything we will kill Sarah. You need to think about that." I'm guessing he's the leader and I took a few deep breaths to calm myself. Sarah looked terrified again though.

"If you kill her then there won't be anything to stop me from killing you. That's the only reason you're alive right now." Knowing I couldn't kill anyone yet but they didn't know that. I had to keep the advantage. Everyone looked at Sarah as I said this. She never took her eyes off of mine. I thought I saw a tear fall down her cheek. The calming effect she had on me was the same as my mom.

Looking back at the rest of the group I knew they were about to do something stupid by the looks on their faces. The leader had an evil smile on his face as he reached over and ripped her shirt exposing her bra. The anger was beginning to rise again.

"You are about to become enlightened but you need to mask the pain as anger. They can't know about this right now. With this you become the enforcer also. Try to get as much out of them as you can and to leave as many alive as you can. So the coven can get information."

I could feel my eyes glowing and the magic flowing. I yelled out in anger/pain as I watched the man look at me after ripping her shirt. Everyone else followed and was watching also.

"If you don't stop you will die." The tone in my voice stopped everyone in their tracks. Sarah was going to be okay if I had to kill them all.

Then the feeling in the room changed and everyone began to smile. He went to grab for her bra. As his fingers touched the strap I lost it. My hands began to glow as I forced a wall of magic behind me knocking everyone behind me down. Breaking the zip ties as I did so. The others began to use their magic. A magic ball hit my ribs and I thought I heard a crack. The ball was small and precise. Knocking me to the ground.

Putting a shield of protection around Sarah I shot daggers at everyone of the cuthren. It was enough to knock them down but not do much damage. It gave me enough time to stand up, but so were the ones behind me. I was able to surround myself with a shield now. One that I hoped would hold long enough for me to find a way out.

With the shield still protecting Sarah, I used a wall to push the members around Sarah away. Combining my and Sarah's shields I was able to get Sarah loose from the chair. Putting my arm around Sarah and grabbing the leader, I transported us to the coven.

We appeared in the center of the furniture. Knowing he would be shocked when we appeared I was able to use magic to subdue him with magic. Looking around I saw everyone on the side looking at us with shocked expressions.

"Somebody grab a chair and something to tie him up. Alan is on his way also." I yelled. Everyone started scrambling around. Someone placed a chair in front of us. As I placed him in the chair someone handed me some zip ties. Securing him to the chair where he couldn't move, I let out a deep breathe. Finally at least able to relax a little with this situation.

Looking around I saw everyone around Sarah making sure she was okay. Once she seen me watching her she ran into me and gave me a hug. Along with a kiss that felt like she put her soul into it. When her lips left mine, I was seeing stars. Her face was growing red as she looked down and fidgeted with her hands.

Our parents, seeing this, began to smile and cheer. I think my parents were just happy that a girl was interested in me. Considering I hadn't mentioned any girls to them, because there weren't any. They did know I had been out a couple of times with Sarah, though.

Looking back at the cuthren leader bound to the chair. He was struggling trying to break free but not using his magic. Once he noticed I was looking at him he quit trying.

"You can't stop all of us. There's a lot of sects, with many members. You can't take on all of us." He spat on me as he finished speaking. Then leaning back with a smile on his face. "It's only a matter of time before they find me. Then I'll finish what I started." He glanced toward Sarah as he said the last part.

"Place your hand upon his head and get what information you can. After that you know what must be done." There was a deathly undertone to her voice as she said this. The battle I had previously battled within myself was no longer there. I knew if I didn't do something to start to bring the coven back and stop him I would just put people in danger for longer.

Walking over to him, I glanced over my shoulder back at the rest of the coven. My voice was calm, steady and determined. I finally learned there was no other way. This realization brought forth the flow of magic through me. I felt pure. This was the beginning of what was to come.

"Everyone, I would like to ask all of you to please leave." Looking at everyone, I believe they knew what was about to happen. Most had looks of shock across their faces. I didn't give anyone a chance to respond when my hand touched his forehead.

The visions that I saw of what this sect had done to people made me nauseous. This monster was going to be used as an example. I did get the information I needed for this sect though. Nothing on Alan, which was disheartening and also relief. I couldn't face him yet. But he was also on his way here.

Removing my hand from his and back stepping away from him, I felt three people around me. My parents and Sarah had come over to me. My dad turned my face to make me look him in the eye.

"I know what you plan on doing, son. It doesn't have to go this way." His voice was shaking. I assume fear of me going down this path would alter my internal compass.

"Please leave." The determination in my voice this time shook them. My parents backed away from me. Sarah came around in front of me and hugged me.

Whispering into my ear. "Don't do this, you don't have to." Her voice was shaking as she said it. I guess she was on the verge of tears. This man was about to do what he did to her and she was asking me to spare him. That caused the conflict to come back but just for a second.

"Do it, NOW!" was practically screamed into my head. When Sarah saw my eyes glowing, she knew. She turned and ran to her parents crying.

"Since no one wants to leave, you can all stay and watch and see what happens when you go against a goddess." Her voice resounded throughout the room but came from my body.

Everyone became quiet, their eyes flickering between me and the leader. The leader's name I found out was Don Ambler. His son was the one who caused me so much trouble from the group. Joey Ambler, his son, thought he was untouchable.

The information pulled from him I also found the traitors in this coven. I also remembered the phone call. How could I do this and show the sect that I wasn't backing down though.

"Have the traitors send the sect a video of this. Show them what will happen." A smile crept across my face at what I could do. I just needed a couple of people willing to film it.

"Who would be able to help me and record this act? We're going to make a statement. Jeff volunteered and pulled out his phone to get ready to record. "No, we're not using your phone. Randy or Brad will surrender their phone then both will come to kneel on either side of Don." Their faces turned white as I said this. Not knowing what was coming.

Jeff had the phone ready. Randy and Brad came and took their place on either side of Don. Randy and Brad were shaking. I believe they may have even pissed themselves. Don had a look of satisfaction on his face though. Thinking I couldn't go through with it.

Everyone else was protesting against what I had done to Randy and Brad. Paying no attention to them I ordered Jeff to begin recording me.

"Hello cuthren, It is time you see what you are up against. What I am willing to do to protect my family." I stood to the side and motioned with my hand to show all three with Don in the center. "I know Randy and Brad were secretly working with you. I will deal with them after Don. Just know once you see this video if you come after me or anyone in the coven then you will face the consequences."

With the last words spoke my eyes and hands began to glow. "You are being used as an example so this will not be quick." His eyes went wide as I balled my hands into fist. The sounds of him gasping for air filled the room. The sobbing coming from the coven. His face began to turn blue. It took longer than I thought it would but eventually he began to quit moving. I hid the smile from my face as I saw life leave his eyes.

I stood back in front of the camera. "You know what will happen if you keep coming. This is your only warning." As my words died away, Jeff turned off the video. I turned back around to face Brad and Randy.

"Your only chance to redeem yourself is to deliver this message to them.If you leave and do not return then I will consider you one of them. By returning then you pledge your allegiance to Hekate and tell us of the sect's plans on what to do from here. Do you understand the choice you are being given?" Both nodded their heads up and down. Randy grabbed his phone from Jeff and pulled Brad up. "We will be back. I just can't tell you how long." Randy spoke as they were about to leave.

"Wait." Sarah yelled. When I looked back her eyes looked like fire. .She walked up to Brad and slapped him. The hand print was left on his face. He reached up to rub his cheek and looked down. "You're the one that turned me over to them. Knowing what they were going to do. You're no longer my brother." With that she turned and ran back to her parents. Sobbing heavily as they held her.

No one else spoke as they turned and walked away. Looking back to the coven, "We need to dispose of the body. Then we need to have a meeting on what we need to do from here. Everyone began to move slowly to do what was needed.

The meeting went well. Everyone agreed that as bad as what Randy and Brad had done that this was their choice and should be lucky being given a choice. Whatever they decide is now on them. They were now glad that something but being done but also afraid of the consequence of the drastic actions that were taken.

As we were getting ready to leave the meeting and I noticed it was already dark outside, Sarah came up to me. As she hugged me she told me. "I understand why you had to do it. You follow Hekate's orders. I also know how worried you were about me. Just as worried as I was when you disappeared. I need some time to think about everything but our next day will be tomorrow at the mall at 12. I'll see you there boyfriend." Then she kissed me and walked away. Not a kiss like earlier but just a kiss to let me know she was still there. Then it hit me. I had a girlfriend. My smile was as wide as my face as I watched her drive away.

After everyone had left I transported back to get my car and drive it home. Walking into the house I felt exhausted. Grabbing a sandwich and then heading to get a shower. I was asleep before my head hit the pillow that night. With a smile on my face and Sarah on my mind.

The street was dark as I walked along the empty road. Only the occasional street lamp allowed some light. Continuing to walk through the empty neighborhood, wondering where I was at. Until I saw Hekate walking toward me. A casual stroll while our eyes were locked.

"Hello Derek. I know you're wondering so I will tell you this is a private area for me. Somewhere for me to have a relaxed conversation with the chosen." That explained this place but why just a dark, empty street.

"The reason for this type of location is it's something personal for me. A reason that I will not explain. But you are here for a special reason." I didn't think she was angry or at least she wasn't acting angry.

"No Derek, I'm not angry, but this is something that I thought a lot about. Since you are the first enforcer, then I thought the enforcer's needed something to differ from the chosen and the enlightened." We were continuing to walk as she spoke. It almost seemed like something was troubling her.

N7Spectre
N7Spectre
60 Followers
12