The Engagement Pt. 04

Story Info
In which a bride-to-be discusses her sexual underpinnings.
4.1k words
4.29
3.6k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bardot1990
Bardot1990
135 Followers

Three days until D-Day. And by 'D', I mean 'DICK'.

It's the Wednesday before my wedding day. And if I don't get some pipe up between my legs soon I'm going to go crazy.

People are flying in from everywhere. Lisa and Nicole are already here, of course. They got here two days ago because that's how besties roll. But Kevon's people are just now arriving. I'm about to meet the infamous Teralynn House and Jennifer Louis. I'd sent Beatrice out to the airport to pick Teralynn up. Jennifer was driving in from Baltimore. Ivan picked up Artie and Eddie. The entire wedding party is meeting at the Sheraton for drinks. If I can just hold it together for three more days! I feel like I'm on the verge of a kinghell breakdown.

So Kevon and I are holding court at the Sheraton restaurant/bar & grille as people drift in. Beatrice, Lisa and Nicole are with us. I'm sipping white wine when what I really want is a good stiff shot of Hennessy. Kevon knows enough not to let me get into that evil concoction. I might start telling people what I really think of them. And no one wants that.

This short black girl wanders up. She looks like Jennifer Hudson before Jennifer lost all that weight. Her massive tits preceded her. Kevon bolts from my side and snatches this woman into the air. They do everything but tongue kiss. He brings Miss Happy Tits over to me. This, then, is Jennifer Louis...one of 'the fellas'. She hugs me as if we are long lost sisters. I'm a little verklempt at this unseemly familiarity. Apparently, Kevon has been telling her more about me that he's been telling me about her. She's really going out of her way to make me comfortable with her presence.

I welcomed her, of course. I told her that I hoped we'd be able to get all the wedding steps learned in a short time. She waved her hand as if to say: "Ain't no thang". I would have liked to have shared her confidence. She sat down at the table with Kevon and I and the two of them started rehashing old times. Jennie made sure to tip me into the conversation even though I hadn't gone to college with them. I appreciated this greatly. It told me that she wasn't just "one of the boys". She had some concept of female manners.

Twenty minutes later here comes Bea with this tall, yaller heffah in tow. Kevon and Jennifer both bolted the table to tackle this woman. The three of them literally threw up their dukes and popped air punches at each other!! I surmised that this woman was my other unknown bride's maid--Teralynn House--just flown in from Dallas. If I'd thought that Kevon's reaction to Jennifer's entrance was over the top, it was nothing compared to the gab/hug fest that now ensued. These people obviously loved each other.

Teralynn comes over to our table. Kevon introduces her to myself, Lisa and Nicole. She's more than cordial. Like her friend Jennie, Teralynn knows proper female etiquette. I started feeling more comfortable with the two of them. In my mind I'd envisioned them as bull dykes when in person they were anything but.

We all sat down and had a rollicking conversation. Lisa and Nicole can talk about any subject you care to name. They're not know-it-alls, but then again they do know a lot about a wide range of subjects. Kevon was the only dude at the table and the subject du jour was whether Lebron had any shot at Kareem's scoring record. How many women would choose THAT topic? And yet Lisa, Nicole, Teralynn and Kevon offered up various opinions as to Lebron's chances. Jennie and I just looked at each other and shook our heads. At least I had one kindred spirit at the table.

And when DeSean Phillips rolled up (after the necessary hug fest) a fresh male opinion offered itself. I wanted to talk about the rehearsals. Each time I sought to inject a deflection, the conversation went back to sports. It was as if we had a table full of Steven A. Smiths. I flashed Kevon a look. He discreetly started to change the subject when suddenly he bolted from the table yet again. (Teralynn and Jennie were in the restroom)

Ivan was leading Eddie Gallison and Artie Jay into the room.

OK, so up till now I haven't described my man Kevon yet in real terms. Kevon is fine in a rugged kind of way. He's got squared shoulders and that shade of mocha skin that lends itself to razor bumps. Not that he has bad skin. But you can tell that he'll get razor bumps if he's not careful. His bottom lip is bigger than his top lip. His teeth are straight and very white. He's 6'2". His biceps and his pectorals ripple. He's got a deep chocolate voice. When naked his torso dovetails into the classic V-shape of an athlete. He's got a nice six-pack. His dick curls off to the left. I like him. I like watching him move. He moves like a stalking jungle cat.

These two friends of his? Eddie and Artie? Both these niggas are FOINE. I had to do a double take! Eddie was a little darker than Artie and his shoulders weren't as squared. But if Eddie had asked me for some pussy back in the day? Sheeeee-itttt.

And when I say Artie is 'foine', I mean 'foine' in the Prince Rogers Nelson sense of the word, if Prince had been taller and his chest had been broader. I mean, Artie is PURTY like a girl, with his redbone, curly head ass. I glanced over at Lisa and she's practically drooling. She'd once described her perfect man to me. Artie was IT. He's another one that I would have fucked before he got the question out of his mouth, just in case he chose to change his mind. Back in the day, I mean.

There's another shriek. It's Jennie. She runs up to Eddie and Artie to hug them. I heard them ask after Teralynn. Jennie made some catty remark about what Teralynn was doing in the bathroom. This was my first indication that this woman hung out with men. I dunno why I was surprised. Kevon had warned me.

Kevon led these two guys up to meet me. Disguising my lust, I greeted them cordially and turned to introduce them to Nicole and Lisa. They were astounded to find that Lisa and Nicole were sisters. I used to like to spring that one on people just to see their response. It never failed to amuse.

OK, let's be honest. At this point I'd just met these guys. I'm not going to lie--I was attracted to both of these men, especially Artie. My heart was pumping wildly. I wasn't sure how I felt at that point. What was also undeniable was the electricity I sensed between Artie and Lisa. Hell, there was electricity between Artie and Nicole, too. This dude was so fine he stopped married women in the street.

And I felt JEALOUS. Yes!! My man was standing right there. Mrs. Hotbox is saying "Hmmmmm. Not bad!" And she's lusting after one of Kevon's boys!!

For the first time in my life I felt like a ho. My panties were wet. Even worse, when I introduced Artie and Lisa I sensed: "These two are headed for trouble."

I gave Artie the "stank" look even though he didn't deserve it.

After all, Lisa was my GURL. I dunno if he picked up on it or not. I thought I disguised it well. But my stank look said: "You can fuck her. But you'd better not fuck her over."

At that point I knew nothing would ever happen between Artie and me. Kevon had already told me about something called the "man code", in which girlfriends are off limits in perpetuity. And now I was already injecting myself into a relationship between Artie and Lisa that had yet to occur.

Mrs. Hotbox was making me crazy. I'm standing in the middle of four of the finest men in nine states. It's a sausage-fest of gargantuan proportions. All these men are college graduates with good careers--not a pooh-butt in the bunch. All of them are single....well...except for Kevon. Yes, Kevon. He's mine. Focus, girl.

We all went over to our table and sat down. Predictably, Lisa and Nicole dominated the conversation. They were in their element, the aforementioned sausage-fest. They're going on and on about every subject imaginable. All of us are drinking and having a good time. It was so much fun that I temporarily forgot about Mrs. Hotbox. Things were going better than I'd planned. The entire wedding party was engaged. We were getting to know each other. There didn't seem to be any fur being rubbed the wrong way. We were all black professionals (except for Nicole) doing well in our chosen fields. I was impressed!

Even Teralynn and Jennifer soothed my worries. They laughed when appropriate. They shushed each other and their male friends when appropriate. They deferred when appropriate. I came to like them. This wedding was coming together nicely.

At the end of the evening I told Kevon I wanted to go upstairs to gab with Lisa and Nicole in their hotel room. It was Wednesday--motorboating night. I told him I wanted to pass. I told him I'd make it up to him on Saturday night. He didn't seem too disappointed. His boys were in town. He said they were probably going to go out and hang.

Who passes on the last pre-marital sex option available? Nobody with any sense, that's for sure. And I got PLENTY of sense. Lisa and Nicole had promised me a marriage gift to beat all marriage gifts.

"Cynt, if you miss this gift, you'll never get another."

The gift would only be available on Wednesday night, they said. So I lied to my fiancé and went upstairs with my friends.

So we get up to their room. It's about 11 p.m. or thereabouts. I'm charging them up about Eddie and Artie. Yes, the four of them were matched up in the wedding party. I told them I didn't want any hanky panky going in the church during rehearsals. I knew these women all too well. Neither of them would commit to my request.

"Nope," said Lisa. "Did you see how fine them nyuggas are? If he whips it out at the church, I'm going to suck it. Deal with it, gurl."

I knew she was telling the truth.

"Alright," I conceded. "So you've been hinting around about some big surprise since you got here. It's Wednesday. I'm ready. What is it?"

There was a fortuitous knock at the door. Nicole's face lit up. She goes to answer it as I looked on. There was this really short black guy at the door. He had a baldhead and a deep voice. Nicole ushered him into the room. It seemed like I recognized him from somewhere, but I couldn't really place him. Nicole introduced him as Fred Lamont.

"He's from Mississippi," she said.

"Hello," I said to him. "Nice to meet you."

Both these heffahs are giggling and going on. I don't see what's funny. I mean, the guy was aiiiight. He was no Kevon. And he certainly was no Eddie or Artie. He had an easy, confident manner about him. What stood out most was his deep chocolate voice. He sounded like Darth Vader.

The sisters went into their purses and counted out a thousand dollars in hundred dollar bills. Each. They handed this money to Fred. He smiled and thanked them.

Now I had a good idea why Fred was here. He was an escort. Lisa and Nicole had hired him to service me in the last days before my wedding and a "lifetime of monogamous drudgery". Except I'd already told them that I wanted to be pure on my wedding night. I gave them a look that doubled down on my purity edict. Lisa whispered in my ear:

"Don't you recognize him? He won't cum in you. That makes this just masturbation."

Recognize him? Why the fuck should I recognize him? This guy was 5'7" in high heels. I didn't know any Fred Lamont.

"Of course he's not going to cum in me," I said cattily. "We're not going to fuck. I'm getting married on Saturday."

Lisa nodded to Fred. He began to undress. When he got down to his skivvies the python struggling to escape his boxer shorts instantly revealed Fred's true identity. I'd recognize that swinging bulge anywhere.

"MANDINGO?!??" I blurted out.

Lisa and Nicole fell over laughing. Indeed, it was the famous porn star in the flesh. They'd flown him in from Atlanta. Fred Lamont is his real name. I never knew he was so short. I also never knew his dick was so long. His movies don't do him justice. This guy's dick was easily fifty percent of his body mass. When he stepped out of his underwear my pre-marital purity edict fell immediately by the wayside. There was no way I was going to let this dick escape this room unwettened by this pussy. Such would be a moral degeneracy unprecedented in modern times.

"He won't cum in me?" I asked timidly.

Whether or not he came in my pussy was now the tipping point. Penetration was no longer the purity standard.

"You've watched his movies, gurl. Did you ever see him cum inside a pussy?"

Nicole was right. Mandingo always pulls out. He's a facial specialist. I started undressing. To my chagrin, Lisa kneels to slob his knob. Selfish bitch!!

"Uh-Unh. NO." I said in my most serious tone. "I got first dibs."

I wasn't going to blow him. I hadn't had a dick up my ass in a month. I wasn't going to waste Mandingo's dick on my tongue. Besides, I'm fine as hell. If his dick is worth a damn it should get hard as soon as it sniffs my pussy. And you know what? I was right. As soon as I stepped out of my clothes, that dick pronged right up, straight as an arrow. A FAT arrow. This guy is twenty years older'n me. I smiled to myself.

"I've still got it."

I pushed him down on the bed and mounted him. I was trying to show off. When he reached down to guide himself into Mrs. Hotbox, I stopped him. I twirled my hips and captured his cockhead between the folds of my neatly shaven vulva. I eased back a bit to get him centered. Then I slid down that pole in one go, like I'd done with Detroit. Fred's eyes got wide. I don't think he'd expected me to take the full pipe like that, without any wedging. I was wet. And I'm always deep.

When he struck bottom I shivered loose from my façade of civility and blasted him with an orgasm unmoored. Mrs. Hotbox clenched on him with the fierceness of a pussy that's gone un-poled for weeks. She gushed about his thickness like a Beatles groupie. The magnitude of my orgasm left me completely uninhibited. I reared back and pissed all over his nuts. This embarrassed me. I'd never been this untethered from reality before, especially with a stranger. I ought to have reserved that orgasmic piss stream for my husband. Fred smiled up at me. He seemed to understand my wanton ardor.

I reached down to guide his cock back into my snatch. This time I sucked him inside using muscular vaginal contractions. He gripped my ass cheeks with both hands and started giving me the old in/out. I let him go that route for a few minutes. Like I'd said before, a woman needs some side-to-side. So after he got his dick steamed up, I started giving him the swirl. He released his grip on my ass. The swirl combines the best elements of the old in/out with the gouging effect of the old side-to-side. Only the biggest cocks can manage it without slipping out. Soon enough I could feel another quiver coming on. I looked up and both Lisa and Nicole are filming us with their iphones. As the orgasmic wave crashed home, I reared back and splattered his nuts with another concentrated stream of golden dew. I slumped atop him. I could feel his cock, still erect, pulsing vibrantly between my thighs. I dredged up the energy to reach down and slip it back into my cunt.

Nicole said, "Cynt, lemme get a turn. You look like you need a break."

My whole world was in tumult. I was spinning off into the Universe. But I wasn't giving up on Superdick just yet.

"You just...hold...your horses," I gasped. "I ain't finished just yet."

I rolled over onto my back.

"Freddie? Fuck...the shit...out of me. I mean it," I begged, as I drew my knees up to my shoulders. Mrs. Hotbox gaped open.

Mr. Lamont was as good as his reputation, too. He started out slowly, twittering his cockhead between my sloppy wet labia before easing the whole of his massive cock into the warmth of my pussy. Three minutes later, as my next orgasm was percolating, he was fucking me like I was a ragdoll. My head snapped back and forth. My tits flopped about crazily. My pussy was trembling with fuck vapor. I couldn't take it.

"FRED!!!!" I cried out.

He pulled out. I sizzled another fiery gout of hot piss against his stomach, followed by yet another. He waited until my urine streams abated before plunging his dick back into my hole. By then I was sapped.

"Nikki?" I gasped.

Nicole stepped up to us with a towel in hand. Mandingo pulled his cock from the embrace of Mrs. Hotbox. It was still spectacularly erect. Nikki wiped my urine from his stomach and his balls. Then, using his cock as a lever, she guided him over to the other bed. Lisa continued to film. I passed out. Everything that happened next I witnessed from videotape.

My two thousand dollar wedding gift, the author of my three most luxuriant urinary orgasms, now eased up behind my redheaded girlfriend and proceeded to fuck her straight up the ass. He appeared to be enjoying himself. It occurred to me afterward that most of Mandingo's films are interracial. He likes white girls. In our case, however, Nicole was the minority. Lisa and I are as sistah as sistahs get.

Mandingo spent twenty minutes mounted over Nikki's ass. He fucked her through five orgasms whereas I'd only gotten three. When she finally slumped, steam fizzled listlessly from her asshole. There was not a droplet of cum.

The video of Mandingo's encounter with Nicole and myself was excellent. There were various close-ups and a slew of different perspectives, almost professionally done. Conversely, the video of Mandingo and Lisa just sucked. Both Nicole and I were asleep. Lisa mounted her iphone on a dresser and pointed it at the bed. She scooted Nicole aside, then she and Mandingo went at it. Hard. There were no close-ups. There were no cumshots. There were just two people who kept falling outside of camera range as they fucked. Lisa finally shrieked and passed out.

Mandingo had earned his pay.

When I finally struggled awake from my cock-induced slumber, Fred was masturbating over my face. (There's no video of this). He came, splattering my face with jism. I fell back asleep. When I woke up again, he was gone. I took a dry washcloth and wiped his semen from my face. I kept the washcloth. It's not often that a movie star gives you a facial.

The next morning everyone in the wedding party got together for breakfast. Of course, Lisa, Nicole and I showered and primped before attending. We wanted to erase the man-smell from our bodies. I wasn't really worried. Men can detect the odor of semen. They aren't really up to date on the aroma of male colognes, nor can they tell the difference between cologne and perfume. I scrubbed my face before coming down to breakfast. Kevon kissed me good morning. I could see that Mandingo's facial went undetected. I hugged Kevon as if I hadn't seen him in weeks. I dunno. Maybe I was feeling a little guilty about fucking Fred on the eve of my wedding. Mandingo hadn't cum in my pussy, so my conscience wasn't as compromised as it might be.

Lisa and Nicole went and wedged themselves up next to Eddie and Artie. Six hours before, both their pussies were chock-a-block full of monster cock. I shook my head. I dunno why. My pussy had been encumbered by that same dick. It's amazing what people don't know about other people. Eddie and Artie chattered on like smitten schoolboys.

The wedding rehearsal was set for that afternoon, followed by bachelor and bachelorette parties that night. I was most concerned about the rehearsal. I had some special steps I wanted to implement, steps that I'd envisioned since I was a little girl dreaming of my special day. Having met Teralynn and Jennie, I was less concerned about the rhythm component. They looked like they could pick things up nicely.

So we get to the church. And the first walk thru is a complete and unmitigated disaster. We looked like a bunch of Alabama rednecks trying to navigate a Soul Train line. Everything was wrong. Everything was out of step. I had the devil's own time trying to make things work. And what did I get for my efforts? The STANK look, even from my sister and my friends. You never heard such a bunch of grumblers in your life. FIVE hours we were in there. FIVE FREAKIN' HOURS. And we'd still be in there if the pastor, who had his own issues, hadn't shut it down and sent us on our way.

Bardot1990
Bardot1990
135 Followers
12