The Engagement Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was my turn to grumble. We only had the Friday rehearsal to get things right. I'd been looking forward to the bachelorette party, but the Thursday rehearsal went so poorly I didn't think I could have fun. My sister Beatrice had a big shindig planned, complete with dancers and erotically shaped foods. She had a penis cake made especially for me! And my gurls, Lisa and Nicole, added any number dildos, butt plugs and sex oils that, they said, tasted like dick. I made sure that my mom didn't attend. I wasn't sure I wanted her to know how a dick tastes.

We all met up at the Sheraton. On the ride over to the hotel I'm reading Lisa and Nicole the riot act. They'd spent the whole rehearsal canoodling with Eddie and Artie and thinking I wasn't noticing. Not once did either one of these heffahs get their steps right. I know they knew the steps because I'd showed them years before.

Do they care about my worries? No. Lisa was suggesting that she was going to slip out of the bachelorette party and go over to the Hilton for a smash session with Artie. SHE JUST MET THE NIGGA YESTERDAY!!! I told her that if she slipped out of the party, she might just as well not attend the wedding. And I was serious, too!! It's not like she didn't get a heaping helping of dick just LAST NIGHT!!!

So we're all milling around the Sheraton lobby. I see Lisa whisper in Artie's ear. I know that whisper. It's a dip out. The two of them disappeared for ten minutes. When they returned, Lisa is wiping her mouth and Artie is stumbling like a man who weighs a full nut less than he weighed when he left. She'd blown him. I gave Lisa a dirty look.

"You'd better be at this party from the beginning to the end. EVERY MUTHERFUCKING MINUTE."

That didn't appear to worry her. Apparently she'd made other plans.

I soon forgot about my libidinous girlfriends. The bachelorette party was a roaring success. Bea had things KNOCKED. By the end of the night I was drunk as fuck. I took a cab back to my townhome, left the front door unlocked and fell into bed naked. Two hours later my fiancé stumbled in, also drunk as fuck, and we violated my pre-marital purity rule.

I got up around ten a.m. and made him breakfast. Then we fell back into bed and fucked until noon.

I pissed on his nuts.

12