The Engagement Ring

Story Info
Sex can be a solo act with the right audience.
1.1k words
4.25
4.2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another warm southern California day had dawned just a few hours earlier. By 10 a.m. Chelsea and I had completed an arduous uphill walk arriving at the world famous Hollywood sign.

My girlfriend of two years since mutual friends had introduced us to each other, Chels encouraged me to take up hiking and surfing. Before meeting her I was just another gym rat. She even brought me to purchase a surfboard and hiking boots.

She had dressed for the weather, as did I. We were both wearing a short-sleeved off-the-shoulder top with capris jeans. My top was blue-striped and hers floral.

Staring at the sign, the lesbian themed movie "Bloomington" came to mind. Having recently viewed it, I asked the girlfriend if she had seen it.

"I saw it. It was a good coming of age movie."

I asked, "did you ever think their relationship would last."

"No," she replied. "There was an issue that they were not able to resolve."

She referred of course to the professor wanting to keep their affair under raps while the student wanted it to be out.

Chelsea added, "age difference is not a big deal."

Both of us just happened to be 24 and two years out of college.

She asked, "have you seen your ex since you guys broke up."

"We still talk, just not often. I missed her for a little while."

My ex Jane Hall had come into my life during my junior year at a gay lesbian support group. Just after graduation she had enlisted in the navy.

I added that "she wanted to see the world."

"Stephanie you're everything to me. You've been my friend, confident, helper. I really want to spend my life with you."

She's building up to something big.

Chelsea pulled a small box from her left pocket. It could've just been a necklace or a bracelet for all I knew.

She went to one knee so I put my hand out to her.

"Yes," I exclaimed letting her push the rose gold ring onto my finger.

"We have to celebrate this."

"Yes we do," I replied.

She pulled me into a deep kiss that lasted a few seconds. Her hands pressed into my buttocks.

Nature calls at a bad time.

We had walked barely 50 feet descending the hill when she informed me that her period had just started.

I giggled then gave a reply. "There's always a vibrator."

"There's that," said Chelsea.

I named the toy "Lisa". The blue vibrative egg stimulates clit or G-spot with 10 modes giving me hours of pleasure between charges.

After a long hike, most of which descended the slope, and a short ride we finally came to an eatery. Chelsea headed immediately to the restroom, but not to pee.

Anyway, after having lunch I headed for the restroom, but not to pee. A brief search of my pocketbook located Lisa. In the privacy of a stall I tucked my favorite toy into my panties letting it do what it does.

Chelsea was still at the table when I came out of the restroom. Without hesitation we left together. Just outside the eatery I activated the toy with the remote.

"Why are you moaning? You're masturbating, aren't you."

I giggled.

We hurried to the car. She sat behind the wheel.

On the ride home I experimented with the vibration modes and levels seeking just the right stimulus. I soon found the combination.

Both of us knew I was on the brink of an orgasm. Before too long my breathing became shallow and muscles tense. Just before we arrived at the complex I climaxed with a moan.

My girlfriend turned to see me huffing with a toothy smile.

"You go girl."

"My panties are soaked."

"I'll bet."

We arrived home to find residents of the apartment complex lounging poolside or in the water. I changed into my Ocean Crush two-piece halter top with hipster bottom and joined them.

Chelsea changed into her Aquatic Blooms halter top hipster bottom swimsuit and sat next to me.

I wonder if anyone would object to me taking it all off. Maybe I shouldn't.

I said after a few minutes, "there are nudist colonies in the country."

Mrs Robinson, the resident two doors away from us on the third floor, revealed a secret.

We both were surprised to learn that Jane Robinson spends a week every July at a nudist resort.

I asked, "are they gated."

"Yes and you need to make reservations then identify yourself before they open the gate."

"How many years have you been going?"

"A friend brought me to DeAnza Springs five years ago. Next week will be my 6th year going nude for a week."

"It must be fun."

"Stephanie it feels good to get the sun on one's entire body. It's freeing."

I should go to one of those places.

I asked, "what attracted you."

"Who knows?" Jane replied to my question.

I was not bashful about the next question. "Do lesbians go to those places?"

"I have no idea Stephanie. One doesn't see a lot of PDA."

I stripped off my swimsuit.

"You're right. It does feel good to be naked."

Jane acted as though nothing out of the ordinary was happening. Chelsea locked her eyes onto me sending a signal that we are a couple.

Jane added, "my husband was bashful at first."

"He shouldn't be."

I looked at Chelsea. I want so badly to have sex with you tonight.

"Congratulations on getting engaged."

"Thank you," I said cheerfully.

"Have you guys set a date?"

"Next summer," I said.

It turns that our menses are out of sync. Chelsea was in the mood for sex four days after the hike but I had just inserted a softcup.

Around 7 o'clock that evening I had just come from the shower to the sofa to relax and watch a lesbian themed movie. My fiancee who was seated on the other leg of the L-shaped sofa slid her hand up her thigh under the mini skirt. Even without looking there I knew that she was not wearing panties.

I asked, "do you want to borrow my egg."

"I'm good."

I couldn't help noticing that she was not wearing a bra. Usually she wears a 32C wireless type. I know her size because I caught one morning taking one of mine, a Pale Sand Enbliss. For a few seconds her hands cupped her breasts then she pulled the shirt up and off.

"Nice boobs," I quipped.

Her hands brushed up and down on those generous mounds then slid downward to her thighs. Again they disappeared under her skirt.

She opened her legs giving me a good view.

"Drop the skirt so I can have a better view."

She raised the hem exposing her lady parts. A second later she stood up and unbuttoned the jean skirt letting it fall to her feet.

"You look awesome naked."

"I thought you'd like it."

The words were barely out as she plopped into the chair.

She climaxed barely a second later, rested her hands at her sides and recuperated slowly.

"You go girl," I said.