The English Country House Ch. 02

Story Info
Lady Sylvia's stableboy introduces her niece to sex.
2.2k words
4.4
8.2k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 12/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reading Chapter I first might provide better context.

The English Country House (Ch 02)

'Robin, I wish to speak with you in private, so would you come to my drawing room Sunday afternoon, after the foxhunt has left?' Asked Lady Sylvia.

'Yes of course Ma'am.' Robin hesitantly replied, wondering if he had displeased her in some way.

'And I wish you to come dressed in your staff uniform, as I shall be entertaining a visitor who is thinking of providing uniforms for her own staff, and wants to see how it looks.'

'Yes Ma'am I understand.' He replied, relieved to know he was not to be reprimanded but instead required only to model his new staff uniform.

Robin Smith was the 24year old stable lad employed at the big house that was owned by Colonel Sir Roland Wilkins and his wife Lady Sylvia. He worked diligently and was very good at caring for their horses, which satisfied his employers very well.

Sunday morning, having completed his chores, Robin was sweaty after feeding and grooming the horses in preparation for the hunt, so he decided to bathe for his appointment that afternoon. When bathed and fully dressed in his uniform he went to look at himself in the mirror, and was quite pleased with his reflected image.

Robin was a very fit, muscular young man with a cheeky grin and dark flashing eyes that caught the attention of the ladies. He had yet another feature that also secretly caught their attention, which was a substantial bulge in the crotch of his tight uniform trousers. Indeed to the casual observer, he appeared to be very well endowed in that department.

The sound of the noisy hunting horns heralded the arrival of the huntsmen, all dressed in resplendent scarlet jackets and jodhpurs, and mounted on their chargers. Their raucous laughter, together with the horns and the barking of the pack hounds made a tremendous din, which could be heard in the next village. The Colonel came out to join them as Master of the hunt, and after the usual alcoholic refreshments had been imbibed, they all clattered out of the stable yard to begin the foxhunt.

Robin now made his way to Lady Sylvia's drawing room where he expected to be paraded like a circus exhibit. With little enthusiasm, he knocked on her door, which was soon opened by her maid. The maid stepped aside to let him enter, then left the room and closed the door behind her.

Lady Sylvia sat on an ornate sofa, a handsome mature woman in her fifties with smooth skin, blond hair and a shapely figure that made her look much younger than her 55 years. Opposite her in an elaborate armchair sat a very pretty dark haired younger woman who was equally well endowed with feminine curves. Each had a glass of sherry in their hand.

'Thank you for coming Robin.' Said Lady Sylvia in her cultured voice. 'Let me introduce my niece, Lady Alice Fitzroy who is visiting us today.' Then turning to her niece, she continued 'And this is Robin, our stable lad, who has kindly agreed to model his staff uniform for us as I requested.'

'Good day to you Ma'am, and to you Miss' mumbled Robin, feeling awkward and unsure of his place in such exalted company.

'And good day to you Robin' replied Lady Fitzroy with a tinkling laugh. She was somewhat amused both by the deference shown her and the effects of the sherry she had already imbibed.

'Well, I asked if you would parade for us in your uniform Robin, so let's start with that shall we? Would you walk up and down the room please, while we examine the effect.' Said Lady Sylvia.

Robin, feeling like an exhibit in a zoo, did what was asked of him. After several circuits however, he noticed that both women were now openly staring at his crotch bulge, which he did nothing to conceal. He also became aware of the sound of their quickened breathing, in the silence of the room.

'I have been told that you were seen coming from the stables recently with Emma the housemaid, and I'm pretty sure I know what you two had been doing in there.' Said Lady Sylvia with a smile.

'Would I be correct to assume that you had indulged in some sexual activity with her?'

Robin stopped mid stride, with his mind racing and his eyes opened wide in surprise. Then, with his gaze averted and his face turning red, he answered by just nodding his head.

'Oh how charming, I thought as much.' She laughed and clapped her hands.

'Now Robin, we don't have much time and I need to explain something to you.' Lady Sylvia said in a serious voice.

'My niece here is getting married next month, and I think it best if she is prepared for her wedding night. A new husband may often be unaware that his ardour in the marriage bed can overwhelm and distress his virgin bride. Especially if she has little knowledge of the ways of men.'

'I'm sure you are right, but why are you telling me this?' He asked somewhat puzzled.

'Well as you are clearly well experienced in such matters, I would like you to help prepare my niece for her wedding night, by educating her in the ways of men.'

'But of course I'm willing to help, but how?'

'Well if you would allow it, I would like to begin by showing my niece how to handle your cock, if you wouldn't mind?'

Robin's open-mouthed look of amazement was almost comical, but he soon nodded his head in dumb agreement.

'Very well, now come here and stand in front of me Robin, and put your hands behind your back.' Requested Lady Sylvia.

He quickly crossed the room to where she sat then adopted the pose she required.

'Alice, would you please lock the door, then come over here and watch what I do?'

Lady Alice got up and went to the door, then after turning the key she went to join her Aunt on the sofa. Robin now stood between both women, with his hands behind his back as requested.

'I intend to show my niece how to handle a man's cock, then I will ask her to do the same. Do you have any objections to that, young man?'

'Not at all Ma'am, I am willing to help in any way that I can, so I have no objections.' Robin replied, as Lady Sylvia raised her hand toward his crotch.

The first touch of her delicate fingers made him gasp, as she lazily traced the whole length and girth of his tumescent cock that was straining the material of his trousers.

'Do you see how it grows bigger to my touch Alice?' Whispered Lady Sylvia.

'Yes I do.' Replied her niece.

'Would you like to touch it?'

'Oh yes please.'

Lady Sylvia now took her niece's hand and guided it to the bulge formed by Robin's cock.

Alice began by hesitantly pressing her open palm against the outline of Robin's formidable cock, before fingering it as her Aunt had done. Her tentative touches made Robin groan with pleasure, while his cock grew to even bigger proportions.

'What is this thing called? Asked Lady Alice, as she continued to gently squeeze and stroke the monstrous trouser snake with her dainty hands.

'The anatomical name is penis, my dear, but I believe it is also known by other rude names like cock, willy, prick, todger, and dick.' Replied her Aunt.

'I'd like to see it and feel it properly, if I may.'

'Open your trousers for us Robin.' Said Lady Sylvia.

Robin did as she requested, although he had some difficulty releasing his rigid cock from the tight confines of his trousers.

'That is just huge.' Whispered Alice, as both women gazed in awe at the superb specimen of masculinity that came into view.

The older woman immediately reached out to take the throbbing cock in her soft hand and began gently frigging it, as Robin groaned aloud.

'You can use your hand like this to make a man come, but there are other ways too.'

'What other ways?' Asked Alice.

'Well let me show you another method, which I also happen to like very much.'

Lady Sylvia now leant forward and guided Robin's cock into her open mouth then began sucking on it like a lollypop. Some time later she released the cock that was now gleaming with her saliva and his pre-cum.

'I really enjoyed that.' She said licking her lips.

'Would you like to taste it Alice?'

'I'm not sure if it's safe, because he might come in my mouth and make me pregnant.' She replied.

Both Robin and Sylvia burst out laughing at this, as Alice shuffled in her seat with embarrassment.

'You silly girl, don't you know that a man has to come inside your pussy to make you pregnant.'

'So if I made a man come with my hands or in my mouth like you've shown me, then I wouldn't get pregnant?'

'No you wouldn't. Indeed you could also make him come by using your titties, your bare feet and even your bottom without any danger of pregnancy.' Replied Lady Sylvia.

'I'm a little confused by all this at the moment, but let me try touching it first.'

Robin now presented his bare cock to the younger woman who tentatively fingered it at first, intrigued both by the size and feel of the first cock she ever held in her hand. After several minutes she hesitantly guided his cock to her lips to lick it initially, then to take exploratory little sucks on it.

Alice soon felt confident enough to take it fully into her mouth, and began sucking on it like her Aunt had shown her. Lady Sylvia expressed her approval, and added advice and comments on Alice's technique, which further encouraged her niece to indulge in this lewd activity.

Doing these naughty things was so new and exciting that only now did Alice become aware of the pounding of her heart, and the moisture that had formed between her legs.

'This is much too big to go inside my pussy.' Declared Alice, as she eyed the throbbing monster in her hand, after removing it from her mouth.

'I can assure you my dear that it can go inside a pussy, and quiet easily.' Her Aunt replied. 'In fact I will show you how it can be done.'

Lady Sylvia now stood and lifted her skirts waist high, and then bending over the sofa, she exposed her large bare bottom to their view.

'Robin, would you demonstrate to my niece how this is possible, by fucking me please?'

'Of course Ma'am.' Replied Robin as he moved behind her to position his rigid cock at the glistening entrance to her cunt.

'Now watch us carefully.' Sylvia whispered, as she laid her head against the back of the sofa and thrust her bottom out for Roger to fuck her.

Lady Sylvia moaned, as she felt her oiled cunt lips open to Robin's huge cock head, as it entered and lodged just within. He held still for a little while to savour the delightful sensation, before gently sliding his cock fully home within her eager silken pouch.

Lady Alice, now kneeling on the floor to get a better view succumbed to the urge to reach under her skirt and touch herself between her legs. Moving her moist panty aside, she began fingering her pouting pussy lips and erect clit.

The excitement of watching her mature Aunt being fucked by this young stable boy, added to her own arousal, was almost too much to bear. She very soon felt her orgasm approach, until closing her eyes, she screamed aloud as an intense climax made her tremble from head to toe.

'Well done Alice' her Aunt called out in a shaky voice, as Robin continued pounding her enthusiastically from behind.

'O FUCK, I'M CUMMINNGGGGG TOO' Shrieked Lady Sylvia some minutes later, as her body trembled in spasms of delight.

Robin could resist no longer, so with a loud groan, he buried his cock deep inside her clenching channel and released powerful jets of hot spunk that flooded her insides.

All three lay for some time with eyes closed, as they savoured the afterglow while recovering from their exertions.

Lady Alice recovered first, and after patting her hair and straightening her clothes she said 'I want to thank you both for this very interesting afternoon. I wonder if we could meet again for another lesson, as I feel I have much more to learn?'

'Yes of course my dear, and I'm sure that Robin will be happy to oblige us again, won't you Robin?'

'Of course Ma'am, I'm more than happy to help out. Would you like me to come dressed in my staff uniform again?' He replied with a knowing smile.

'I must confess Robin, that my invitation to dress in your uniform was simply a ruse to get you here for the purposes of educating my niece?'

'Yes Ma'am, that thought had also crossed my mind.'

'Well if anyone asks, you can say that your modelling task will again be the purpose of your next visit.' Replied Lady Sylvia.

'Very well, and thank you Ma'am and you also Lady Alice.' Said Robin as he made a courteous little bow to both of them.

Then, crossing the room to unlock the door, he stepped outside and quietly closed the door behind him.

The End.

Please scroll down to select a rating star and/or leave a comment. Thank you for reading this story and for your feedback.