All Comments on 'The English Twins 03'

by pollysyllabic

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

interesting but needs to be edited. seems as you couldnt decide which wording to use as events happened twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sad

That's a sad end to two characters.... How many ekkies did her former coach (or thier children!) dope them with??

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
Had to Laugh

It may not have been funny, but I had to laugh at the ending. Still chuckling as I write this. Really, I thought the sex was very overdescribed, hence a bit boring.

So what of their own twins? There must be a sequel coming where they will be revealed as lovers; perhaps for some time, or after learning of their parentage. A bit trite, perhaps, but perhaps better done than these three chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

ok wtf? did the get hit with some kind of alien sex ray or something? what would make them keep going beyond human abilities?

brosismombrosismomover 11 years ago
what the fuck

was that ending,it was pretty lame in fact ruined the whole series for me

Ravenswing77Ravenswing77over 11 years ago
A Heap Of Flaming SUCK!

Please, for the love of mercy, repay your debt to the universe for the oxygen you've breathed, that could have gone to more worthy people like petty beggars, crack whores, Republicans and child molesters. And NEVER WRITE AGAIN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Berk!

Awfully stupid.

You must add a 0 star to quote this story. perhaps even negative points.

nothing to do in this category.

Try erotic horror but it is horror without any eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF? they just died, what ever happened to happily ever after

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stupid

Easily the worst ending I've ever seen.

RasmatRasmatalmost 8 years ago
HOLY SHIT!!

Didn't see that coming. Great story, extremely well told then topped off with a shockingly unexpected ending. Wow! I always feel a bit of remorse when a good or great story ends but this was downright painful, plus it feels unfair to be limited to giving only five stars and wellearned Favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shocker

Good story over-all. Descriptions of sex good but sometimes repetitive and sometimes overdone. Characters? ---meh. But that wasn't the point, was it? Ending was a shock, but you had foreshadowed it for several pages, so not unexpected; the only unexpected part was that she died too. Frankly, a tragic end was very satisfying here, simply because I'm sick and tired of "they lived happily ever after" endings. Question: Is it really possible to die of too much sex?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous