All Comments on 'The Enigma Box'

by ladyjane2099

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Maybe in Sci/fi this flies

But it just sinks here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
boring

very immature, weak plot. definitely a juvenile fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yay!

I've been pining for more chapters with Victory and Centurion together. This one's a bit darker than usual and has a tad bit less of Centurion's charming, cocky, villainy goodness than usual, but at the same time it's nice to have a little confirmation of their feelings for one another.

I just hope that when he does go back to being a villain, they still get to fuck around.

justtheonejusttheoneover 8 years ago
Pay no attention to the Anonymous troll

Can't say for certain, but from the tone I'd bet good money it's the same asshole who leaves equally mean-spirited bullshit like that on some of my stories. It's by no means valid or useful criticism, he's just a pathetic dickface. Personally I think this episode is one of your strongest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Welcome back

I've been waiting for more on Victory for the last year. I'm glad she's back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sexy but inconsistent

I enjoyed it but there were several inconsistencies that took away from the enjoyment. Examples include:

1. An indestructible belt that needs its latch fixed.

2. Eagle in metal skin who can cum in Victory one moment and then can't 'get it up' the next because he has no feeling through the same metal skin.

It does have plenty of one-liners and campy humor that add to the comic book feel but sometimes seems out of place for a reluctant/nonconsentual story.

Eddiej18Eddiej18over 1 year ago

Wow, strong criticism from an asshole that feels the need to shit on other peoples work because he/she probably has zero talent of their own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladyjane2099@ladyjane2099
For more on me and my writing please check out my blog: https://dangerotica.wordpress.com/ You can also find me on Twitter @dangerotica Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!