The Enigma of Margaret Thomas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that's good." Adam exclaimed. "Oh I'm so pleased you like the wine, Adam. How's it for you Zuri? I don't need to ask Dorothy or should I say, your Mum! Dot has only one criteria, don't you Dot?" asked Margaret. "You remember me so well Marg. Is it wine?" They all laughed and ate the picnic.

The conversation continued in the same banter until they'd all finished lunch.

Adam didn't know where to look whilst he ate, Dorothy and Margaret were of similar build, though Margaret breast were much bigger than Dorothy's. Even with the distractions of eating and drinking the wine, his erection hadn't diminished. Full and replete he sat back in his chair a feeling of satisfaction clearly visible on his smiling face.

"Are you full and content my lovely man?" Asked Margaret.

"Full yes, content from eating yes. Content with my life at the moment yes. Satisfied no, fucking way. What's for afters?" Adam replied looking at all three women in turn.

"What would you...Like! for afters?" Zuri asked. Having gained Dutch courage from drinking the wine, Adam wasn't in the least afraid to be honest.

"All of you. I want to taste each of you. I never thought eating a woman could be so wonderful. Look just the thought makes me grow." All three women looked at Adams cock as it became even more engorged.

"Zuri, my love why don't you start by sucking that beautiful cock? Your first I know, but it's real instead of plastic." Zuri turned towards Adam and moved closer to the beautiful black Amazon. Taking the phallus in her hand Zuri bent forward, with the tip of her tongue, she licked the precum tasting the sweet clear liquid for the first time. Zuri considered the taste a decide she liked it, as her Mother had taught she opened her mouth a with a gentle swirling motion of her tongue took her first real cock into her mouth. The texture was soft and warm with real solid hardness just under the surface that strengthened the more she stimulated Adams cock. Adams response was was to just groan with pleasure.

"Oh my!" Exclaimed Margaret "I want to suck on that too. Can we be more comfortable, didn't you mention a big King-sized bed Dot?

"Yes come on lets be comfortable. Zuri if you'd be kind enough to Adam to my bedroom we can continue." Reluctantly Zuri let go of Adams cock.

"How was it?" She asked, knowing what the answer would.

"More please and can I go down on you? I need distraction or I'll blow load to quickly."

They moved quietly, yet quickly into the cool house, Dorothy's bed was indeed big. Zuri pulled Adam by his dick on top of her kissing him deeply. They were both in a moment of the highest passion. Adam couldn't get enough of Zuri, he kissed her body from head to toe and then he went to her pussy. He stared at it, amazed at the deep pink he could see inside her cunny, so bright and glistening, so inviting. The very tight and sparse curls of jet black pubic hair.

He pushed her back further onto the bed and buried his face into her sweetness, Zuri jumped as he nipped and a little too hard. Adam eased back sucking her black outer lips into his mouth, then pushing his tongue into her. Zuri began to moan and meow like a cat.

"Don't stop you fucker, ooh there.. yes, just there, right there...." Zuri purred controlling Adam in pleasuring her.

"Yes, yess. OH fuck...." Zuri felt the delight of orgasm flood through her.

Whilst Zuri and Adam had gone into their embrace, Dorothy had pushed Margaret back onto the bed and started to eat her pussy too. But Margaret wanted to give as well, as take she couldn't get Dorothy to move into 69, but with a little shuffling she managed to get under Adam and take his, oh so fantastically hard cock into her mouth, she sucked him deep, savouring his pre cum.

She also felt slightly empty knowing that the wonderful cock would be buried inside Zuri next.

When Zuri came Margaret was amazed at how vocal she was, she'd instructed Adam how to please her in such a dominant manner.

"Aunty Margi?" Adam asked. "Do you want to put me into Zuri?"

"Yes." she said breathlessly. Feeling that tingle of naughtiness because Adam had called her Aunty Margi.

Adam knelt on the bed lifted Zuri's legs and bent them onto her chest forcing her cunny to open wide. He shuffled forwards and Margaret moved in to guide the throbbing cock to Zuri's pink slit. She rubbed the shiny purple head up and down the opening and then tugging it slightly guided him to enter her.

Adam stared into Zuri's eyes and watched as she in turn stared back at him watching his expression changed as his cock slid into her. They smiled at each other.

"You are my first Adam, first man that is." Zuri sighed.

"Oh wow. How absolutely wonderful." Margaret exclaimed.

Adam began to gently and carefully make love to Zuri, he didn't want to go too quickly as he knew he had to last. His cock tingled and tickled so wonderfully, he was so close to cumming.

Dorothy had moved to hold her daughter in her arms. She stroked the young woman's face, "Is it good my baby?" She cooed to her daughter.

"Yes, it's wonderful, so hot so hard and yet velvety smooth and slick. I see what you mean about cock; and I haven't sucked on it properly yet.

Adam pulled himself forward and kissed Dorothy, "You'll just have to teach her Dorothy." He said, kissing her again.

"Oh I'd like that. Yes like that, your shaft is rubbing me in the most delightful way." Zuri said and guided Adam to make his shaft slide along her slit whilst the head was held inside her cunny.

"Steady. Not too fast." Adam begged." Or I'll cum."

He sank down onto Zuri, now deep inside her again he kissed her but didn't move allowing the tension in his cock to subside.

"Phew, that was close." He said breathlessly.

"You can cum Adam, I'm sure you will recover." Margaret reassured.

"I know, but I'm enjoying the feeling, why don't you ladies do some lady loving, and let me watch for a bit? I've fantasised about watching women make love." Adam suggested.

Margaret didn't need any encouragement she'd wanted to try both Zuri and Dorothy. She moved herself to Zuri and kissed her receiving an equally passionate kiss in response.

Adam pulled out of Zuri his cock slick cunny with her juices covering his shaft. Sitting back resting against the headboard Adam watched, gentle stroking himself.

For the next half hour or so, the 3 women explored each other's bodies sucking, licking, kissing, pushing fingers into wet holes.

Adam watched not knowing where to concentrate his attention, as the bodies moved around the bed and a pussy would come into reach and he'd reach out and touch it. Or just stroke a beautiful bottom. When Zuri's upturned bottom came around for the second time he knelt behind her and gently slid right in.

Zuri gasped at the invasion and pushed her hips back to encourage Adam to move inside her.

He felt safe in that position, if was good, fucking good, but not shooting his load good. Dorothy noticed the change in Zuri's attention eating her pussy and pushed Margaret off her face to see what had happened.

"That's not fair, you rotten cheating daughter flaunting your delightfully sexy arse in his face. I want that cock too." With that Dorothy moved around got on all fours on the bed and pushed her bottom in the air. "MY turn." she said pouting like a schoolgirl. " Then mine," said Margaret getting on all fours next to her re-found lover.

"OH.. Alllllll right I suppose. I've got to share myself." said Adam in his best spoilt adolescent voice. He wasn't at all disappointed.

There was now a row of beautiful cunts waiting for his attention. All three gleaming with wetness all open like flowers for the bee's. He withdrew from Zuri, who made a small cry of disappointment.

"I'll be back Zuri, don't you worry. But ones got to service the old girls." With that he slapped Dorothy on the bottom as he positioned himself and slid straight in. "Hey less of the old, we are mature." Margaret defended herself and Dorothy.

"I'm joking or isn't this an 18 year old cock in you my dearest, dearest, dearest Dorothy? " He said thrusting as he said each dearest. "Yes and it feels just wonderful. You know you might die young, with three of us fighting over your one, cock, and good cocks are hard to find. Go on fuck her put some energy into it. Fuck the old girl, because she's fucking loving it." Dorothy grunted as Adam thrust deep and hard pushing her forwards at each stroke. He rammed her hard and fast to her cries of delight and encouragement from. Pulling her hips back and forth along the length of his glistening cock creamed with her juices at the base.

"Harder, fuck me harder." Dorothy almost screamed as Adam pulled back and forth faster and harder and harder.

Margaret was rubbing herself furiously pushing herself toward her own climax. "Oh fuck." she crooned as a wonderful deep orgasm coursed through her body, Margaret lay back on the pillows and watched Adam fucking Dorothy, so hard, Dorothy screamed trying reach her own release.

Adam looked round and saw Margaret lying back, he wanted her but had to make Dorothy come first. So pushing Dorothy flat on the bed, he put his legs either side of hers still deep within her hot cunt he thrust harder and harder. Dorothy could only say "Yes, yes yes. Fuck me fuck me."

Adam thrust so hard he thought he'd hurt her, but no she wanted more and more until. Bang Dorothy's body went into sexual overdrive and an earth shattering orgasm raged through her. Adam flopped down her breathing hard, how he'd managed to not cum he didn't know, but he was pleased he hadn't.

Dorothy was moaning quietly and Adam lent down and kissed her gently, she just purred "thank you wonderful boy."

Margaret was next she still lay on her back her legs wide open. Still playing the game he said "Aunty Dorothy has been pleasured. Now it's Aunty Margaret's turn. That is if Aunty Margaret want's a good fucking."

"Get that cocky, cock here and fuck your aunty Margaret you cheeky sod." Laughing he knelt next to her kissed her and moved himself in between her thighs.

"Oh no you don't" Margaret protested, "the control is not going to be yours this time, young man." With that she pushed him off and onto his back, straddling his hips and grabbing hold of his cock she pushed down onto him. "Got ya! Now Aunty Margi is going to fuck your bloody brains out."

Adam reached up a held onto Margaret luscious breasts. She began to gyrate and move her hips getting the greatest depth and hence the most pressure on her clit

"You ain't going to stop yourself this time. I want your cum in me." she crooned.

He knew he could cum any second, but he wanted a bit more of Zuri. He looked over his shoulder only to see her lying back with her legs spread wide and Dorothy thrusting a large glass dildo into Zuri's beautiful cunny.

"Wow that's so fucking hot." He said "How does glass compare to the real thing?"

"Now that I've tried the real thing, I'm thinking, your cock is better, not so hard, hard, but silky soft hard. Come on get it back in me, just to make sure."

Adam turned to Margaret, who said "Go on them let her try it. AGAIN!!!!"

Withdrawing he turned toward Zuri, Dorothy moved slightly out of the way. Grabbing hold of his cock she took the head into her mouth. "Mmmm, now that's spicy." She said releasing him and letting him climb in-between her adopted daughters legs.

Zuri pulled her legs up and her putting feet each in turn behind her head rotating her hips to push her gaping and swollen quim up to allow for easy penetration, she pushed herself up with her hands, now able to look down on her sex. Adam was in awe of her flexibility. He kissed her and then he drove down in her willing quim, his body held straight raised on the tips of his toes, his shaft vanishing into Zuri's body.

"Oh yes the real thing, for sure." She said kissing him as he pistoned deeper into her at every stroke. Although satisfying, the position was difficult to hold for long.

Zuri pushed Adam sideways to lay on his back, as he went over she kept his prick inside her, she was now impaled on top of him. "Got ya now what are you going to do?"

"Nothing," Adam said sighing contentedly.

Rubbing herself back and forth pushing her clit hard against Adams pubis, Zuri brought her legs around so she sat astride Adam's hips and she rode him to her own climax. As she'd come he held her tightly to stop himself from cumming inside her.

Zuri gently got off him and Margaret climbed on him rubbing her clit hard against his pubic bone, she wasn't going to stop though, she was going to fuck him and feel his hot seed shoot deep into her body again.

This time she would be able to savour the sensations letting her orgasm build.

Adam started to tense holding his legs muscles tight, thrusting up with his hips. He held Margaret under the armpits pulling her down and pushing her backward. Her tits thrust into his face.

Dorothy was cheering then on with words of encouragement. Until finally Margaret started to come.

"Yes, Oh fuck yes" she screamed.

Adam just let out a cry of utter joy as he shot his load into Margaret, she collapsed forward smothering Adam under her large breasts.

"Oh boy that was fucking amazing." He whispered quietly. "You're booked for the next one Dorothy, but it won't be for a while just yet."

All four hugged and kissed and snuggled and got comfortable and with the late afternoon sea-breeze blowing through the Bungalow they kissed each other, and one by one fell asleep.

******************

It was dark when Adam finally awoke, he had a woman's body to his right and to his left. The scent in the air was musky, the smells of sex.

He realised the third one was sucking his cock which by some miracle he thought, was hard again. He needed to pee!

"I need a pee." he whispered to whoever was sucking on his cock. It was dark, even though there was a faint glow coming from outside. He couldn't see who was sucking him to full erection.

Turning his head to the right he kissed the sleeping lips. That's Zuri he thought to himself. Turning to the left he kissed another pair of lips and felt a large beast on his arm. Margaret he thought.

He began to sit up very slowly extricating himself from beneath their sleeping bodies they both groaned in quiet protest. He reached out and took Dorothy's shoulders in his hands, and pulling her forward kissed her gently on lips, his tongue just poking between them, she put an arm behind his head and without breaking the kiss pulled him to the edge of the bed. They stood together still kissing, she led him out of the bedroom and into the garden, to be bathed in moonlight as it rose above the tree's.

Dorothy guided him over to some shrubs, pointing his semi hard cock at the undergrowth.

"I'll hold it for you, piss on the bushes. They'll enjoy it." Dorothy directed his stream onto the soil beneath the shrubs.

He couldn't believe how long he pissed for, it just kept coming out, Dorothy even guided him sideways to share his wee with another shrub.

"Nearly there." he informed her "I really needed that. My teeth were almost floating!" he said cheekily as the flow diminished.

"I'm not letting you go, you owe me a fuck and a load of your spunk." Dorothy was still in heat. After they'd fallen asleep she'd awoken before the others she'd gone to the lounge and fucked herself with the dildo, but it didn't get her there. She'd just wanted Adam again, hard and fast. she'd returned to the bedroom, climbed on the bed and started sucking Adam awake.

Now she had him in the garden alone she wasn't sharing this time. Shaking the drips off the end of his dick she pulled him around by his now hardening dick and led him back into the moonlight. She turned and knelt down in front of him and started to suck him hard.

"Can I eat you?" He asked.

Dorothy pulled her head back "Really? yes of course."

She lay back on the soft cool grass shivered a little at the cold touch of dew. She lay down pulling Adam on top of her, He turned round and straddled his head a leg either side. Dorothy took his cock into her mouth, as Adam started licking her cunny.

Oh he's so good at that, she thought as Adam hit all the right places. He pushed a finger into her pussy, hooked the end and started rubbing her g spot, then he put in a second finger to match the first. He kept a gentle licking of his tongue across her clit.

After a few minutes he got his reward.

"Yes.. don't stop, like that. OH fuck." Dorothy quivered to a shattering climax. Adam turned himself around, moved and kissed Dorothy long and passionately, letting her taste her own juices in his mouth, as he then moved in between her thighs he nudged forward pushing his cock into Dorothy. Slowly he moved in and out enjoying the cold night air on his naked back, the heat of her body beneath him and the softness of her pussy around his cock.

"Adam? I know I shouldn't." she said sort of pleadingly. "Shouldn't what?"

"Say what I want to say" A little exasperated Adam asked "Say what?"

He knew what she was going to say he'd seen to many Hollywood B-movies.

"I...." he put his finger on her lips "Don't. We all do. OK?"

She sighed with relief. Kissed and then whispered in his ear "I want you fuck me doggy style. Hard as you like make my screams of lust echo around trees"

He got off her and she turned around pushing her bottom back toward him. He positioned himself behind her and without warning thrust into her yearning cunney.

"YES, YES." she screamed at the trees. Adam fucked her as fast as he could, pumping in and out, until perspiration started to drip off the end of his nose onto her back. She just kept herself pushed hard back against his almost brutal fucking. Dorothy was loving it, shaking her head from side to side at the wonderful assault of hard cock pounding into her.

Suddenly he stopped. He pulled out and lay on his back on the grass panting.

"Your turn, do it like Margi did, but push back even further it feels amazing."

Dorothy straddled his hips, grasped his slick cock and pushed him into her cunny, flump, she sat down and began to grind. He reached up, took a tit in each hand and cupped them guiding her to move backward on each downward stroke.

"Yes, like that, the harder you push back the closer it makes want to cum."

Dorothy loved the power, as she rode him till she came again. Rested a moment and started over.

This time though he pushed her back harder each time as she felt his cock twitch it took him over the edge and they came together. Adam's head buzzed with the utterly wonderful sensations as his cock flooded inside Dorothy.

Dorothy flopped forward utterly spent, she kissed and stroked his face. " I think we might be getting into some deep trouble." she said, still kissing Adam's beautiful face.

"I know." said Margi standing looking down at the lovers in the moonlight.

"But hey ho. We'll just have to wait and see. You two coming back to bed? It's really quite chilly out here"

"Bloody hell, Margi. Don't sneak up on people like that." Dorothy complained to her friend.

"I didn't sneak, you two were making enough noise to wake the dead.

As the three lovers walked back toward the house, they could see Zuri silhouetted against the amber light shining from inside the bungalow.

"I've put the kettle on, and started to run a bath" she called, the lovers smiled appreciating the simpler pleasures of life.

"Oh yes; and you two are going to love our bath, just wait and see." said Dorothy.

TBC?

12