The Enigmatic Intern

Story Info
Female CEO becomes infatuated with new sexy intern.
2.2k words
4.56
11.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucille

Lucille looked out over the city from her penthouse office. It had been a long day, but the view always reminded her of what she had achieved. In an industry dominated by males, she rose to the top through cunning political moves, an unmatchable work ethic and by not succumbing to any male pressure of using alternative methods. Her business performance had commanded her respect from even the most rival colleague and now she held the highest seat of the company.

"Mrs. Powers, I've got those reports you wanted," Mark said breaking Lucille's trance.

She turned and greeted him with a half smile. "Thanks Mark."

Mark nodded. "I'll see you at the barbecue."

Lucille watched Mark as he left, checking out his toned ass. It felt right to be the one objectifying and not being the one objectified. However as much as Lucille loved men, there wasn't a single one that could tame her. Not even her husband. It's why she got where she was. And nothing was going to change that.

***

"Rebecca, stop slouching. You look like a degenerate," Lucille said to her daughter. She was in her second year of college, yet somehow couldn't maintain a decent posture.

Both of them hated attending the barbecue, but Lucille needed to go to keep up her appearances with her family. Not that she never spent time with her family. It was more so that her PR had its job cut out for them when her two daughters and son showed up.

When Lucille and her family arrived, her kids split off and she and her husband, Eric, did the rounds. After a little mishap with a rogue wine glass, Lucille excused herself to the restroom to clean her white dress. With a neckline low enough to show some cleavage and length short enough to hug her ass comfortably, it was one of her favorite dresses. The clothing's sparkling diamonds also complimented her jewellery and had her glimmering and dazzling like a star in her own right. She just needed to get it clean.

After scrubbing with soap and whatever stain remover she could find in her purse, the stain didn't budge, and Lucille's night seemed like it was about to end short.

"If you're looking for a quick fix, I can help you," a voice said from behind her.

Lucille turned around and saw a girl around her daughter's age. The only difference was that Rebecca was prim and proper and this girl was just... different. She wore ripped jeans, a rock band t-shirt and did her make-up just a touch. Not that she needed it, the girl had the fortunate genes of natural beauty. Something Lucille had also been blessed with.

"I tried everything, but it won't come out," Lucille said. "So, unless you're Mr. Clean, I don't see how you can help me."

The girl walked over. Without asking, she grabbed the diamond pin in Lucille's hair, letting loose a few strands. After grabbing a flower from the bathroom decoration, she moved close to Lucille, her warm breath almost beating on Lucille's lips. Her furrowed concentration with her cute tongue hanging out momentarily captured Lucille's attention.

"There you go," the girl said, stepping back to admire her handy work.

Lucille walked over to the mirror. Over the stain was her diamond pin and a flower which didn't look out of place on her outfit. She turned back around to thank the girl, but the mysterious stranger was gone.

After using the washroom, Lucille rejoined the party. She still had plenty of people to rub elbows with, but for some reason, the thought of the girl in the bathroom wouldn't get out of her head. Why did she care about some random girl with a beautiful smile and unique sense of fashion?

Conversation after conversation, Lucille did her job of making sure all guests felt welcomed and emphasized that they could approach her at any time. However, during each conversation, Lucille noticed her eyes wandered the crowd looking for the free spirit she met in the bathroom.

With the night nearing the end, Lucille came to the conclusion that her mysterious stranger almost felt like a figment of her imagination. Or maybe just a party crasher. It was something she wouldn't have put past the girl from their brief meeting.

"Lucille," Mark said from behind. "I'd like you to meet someone."

Mark was the last person Lucille wanted to talk to. As much as she appreciated his work, not only was he a boring conversationalist, but there wasn't much reward for talking someone at his low rank. Not to be rude, Lucille turned around to say as little as possible then planned on leaving for the night. However, the treasure that she had been seeking all night stood before her.

"Lucille, this is my daughter, Mira," Mark said. "She'll be starting a part-time internship with us on Monday."

Mira extended her hand full of costume jewellery and gave Lucille a friendly smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Power. I've heard many great things about you, and I look forward to working at your company."

Lucille noticed that she was acting star struck and quickly changed her demeanor back to being the boss. However, when she went to shake Mira's hand, she let Mira firmly grab her limp fingers in a sign of submission. Surely, she was too young to notice the slight misstep.

"Mark never told me you' be joining," Lucille said. She shot him a glance.

"I did...sorry Mrs. Powers."

He probably did, but why would Lucille have cared about a college student? Little did she know.

"I look forward to seeing you in action," Lucille said.

Mira clasped her hands and raised her shoulders in an 'aww shucks' manner.

"Thanks Mrs. Powers. But it is me who can't wait to see you in action." Mira winked at her, but it was so quick, Lucille didn't know if she had seen correctly or if she was making shit up to fit her weird narrative that she suddenly created for a girl she had just met. "By the way, I really like your brooch. Very stylish."

"Why thank you, that is very kind."

Lucille's phone rang and she pulled it from her purse. But the clumsiness and inability to focus properly because of Mira's presence caused Lucille to drop her phone. It landed by Mira's feet, but the college girl refused to bend over pick it up. Before Mark could jump at the opportunity, Lucille sunk to her hands and knees and grabbed the phone. Mira's feet were encased in black open-toe wedges and her feet were perfectly pedicured with a fiery bright red nail polish. Lucille looked up and saw Mira smiling down. And not a friendly smile, but a mischievous smile!

She stood back up and knew she needed to excuse herself to get her thoughts together.

"Well, that's enough chit chat from me, I should be heading off now. Pleasure to meet you, Mira. I sense big things coming from you. See you in the office Mark."

Lucille turned around and walked away hoping whatever weird feelings she had developed stayed behind and vanished at the party.

***

The bed rattled with the lovemaking of two very passionate lovers. Lucille's husband ravished her, and she let him. The only time in her life that she allowed herself to be vulnerable and objectified was in the bedroom. Her husband's muscular body and animalistic nature allowed Lucille to forget her worries and really immerse herself in the role of a slut.

But as Felix railed her from behind, her thoughts strayed from her usual fantasies into something unfamiliar. Into something taboo. Into the image of the mysterious Mira. Her delicate beauty and unique confidence had enthralled Lucille the moment that she met her. And knowing she'd be joining the company wrapped itself up more in Lucille's mind. The thought of getting to see her everyday and to fantasize about what was under her shirt and inside her panties...

Felix grunted and released his orgasm then the trusting stopped completely, killing whatever momentum Lucille had built. And just like that, her fantasy vanished along with it.

"Sorry, you were starting to squirt and that was just too hot to maintain myself," Felix said between heavy breaths.

"I was squirting?"

Felix smiled his sexy smile. "Feel it down there, it's totally wet."

Lucille took his word for it. If only he knew what she had really been thinking about.

***

Rebecca

Rebecca had become a master at being discrete and invisible as she passed through the halls of the dorm with a hoody snug around her face. She kept her gaze down to avoid making eye contact and revealing her identity. Being a cheerleader brought her a lot of attention, especially from the male student body. However, nothing compared to the attention she got from being Lucille's daughter. She tried to ignore the spotlight, but people were more intrusive than considerate. And so, Rebecca adapted and learned to read her surroundings to determine if anyone was watching. And that skill was most important for her occasional evening trips. When she finally reached her destination, she knocked quickly. When the door opened, Rebecca rushed inside and closed the door behind her.

"You're late," Mira said sternly.

"I'm sorry, I have a test in two days, and I really need to go over the last few concepts," Rebecca said as she pulled down the hoody to reveal a fully dolled up face.

"What did I tell you about our little arrangement?"

"That you won't accept excuses."

"And what is this?"

"An excuse," Rebecca said.

"Good. Because if I have to remind you again, it will be the last time you come over."

"Understood."

"Understood what?" Mira said.

"Understood, mistress," Rebecca repeated.

"Good, now get out of that ugly thing and get in position."

If anyone ever found out that one of the most popular girls in school liked being dominated by an outcast, Rebecca had no idea what she'd do. Part of the kink was that she let someone of lesser status, in her mind, take control of her. It had started with a project where Rebecca was forced to work with Mira. For most projects, Rebecca always had the men in the group wrapped around her finger, but with Mira, she had caught Rebecca so off guard with her attitude that it was Rebecca that became wrapped around Mira's finger. Although she had a steady boyfriend, Rebecca had always found beautiful girls irresistible. And despite being an outcast, Mira seemed to check all the boxes for Rebecca's type. By the end of their project, Rebecca had done all the work and her reward was the privilege of eating Mira out. From there, it just kind of became their secret thing.

Rebecca pulled her hoody off and slipped out of her sweatpants. Underneath she wore a full set of red lingerie. She took her red heels out of her bag and put them on to complete the outfit. Part of the deal with Mira was not only did Rebecca have to show up when requested, but she also had to dress up like a slut.

In the next room, Mira smiled at Rebecca's beautiful body and outfit. She did a twirl for her mistress then assumed her position under Mira's desk in front of her chair. Rebecca hadn't lied when she said she needed to study, and she wished that she hadn't told Mira that. Because Mira had every right to keep her as long as she wanted and if she knew Rebecca had a chance at failing a test because she had to serve Mira's pussy, then Mira would ensure that would happen.

Mira pulled down her pants and underwear and sat down. She smiled down at her pet.

"I just finished a five-kilometer run 30 minutes ago, so you'll have some extra flavor in there," Mira said.

Before Rebecca could say anything, Mira grabbed the back of her head and pushed her face forward. The dolled up, popular cheerleader wasted no time in getting to work. Despite the sweaty thighs rubbing against her cheeks and the less than pleasant smell of Mira's workout, it only added to how wet Rebecca became between the legs. She was more of a slut for Mira than she ever was for her boyfriend, and she loved every minute of it.

For the rest of the evening, Mira mostly ignored Rebecca as the cheerleader pleasured her, especially when they switched up the position to Mira sitting on Rebecca's face. The exam remained in the back of Rebecca's mind, and it only made the situation hotter. Instead of using the time effectively for her own studies, her horniness of being Mira's little toy overcame any rational thought. And because she couldn't orgasm unless Mira said so, Rebecca was stuck on an endless edge of pleasure. When it was time to write the exam, facts and knowledge wouldn't come to mind. Instead, Rebecca would be thinking of the feeling, taste and smell of being in between Mira's legs longing to return and service her mistress.

To be continued...