The Enlightenment of Hanna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they reached the car, Hanna held the back door open and watched Scottie as the redhead bent to strap Grace into her car seat. She heard the young girl mumble something in her sleep but couldn't quite make out what it was. Scottie looked over her shoulder at Hanna and smiled before turning back to her daughter.

After making sure the little girl was secure, Hanna watched Scottie straighten up and almost catch her staring at the redhead's shapely backside.

"She really has taken to you, hasn't she?" Scottie asked her with a smile.

Not sure what the mother meant, Hanna said, "Yeah, we got along well. Why?"

Scottie smiled and said, "You didn't hear her when I went to buckle her in?"

Hanna shook her head and said, "I heard her mumble something right before you looked over your shoulder and grinned at me. But I couldn't make out what it was."

Scottie grinned and said, "It was adorable. When I went to buckle her in, her hands flew out, and she called out your name."

Hanna beamed and felt herself blush. "That makes me feel all warm inside, and for the record, I've really taken to her too."

When both women had settled into the front seats, Scottie paused before starting the car and said, "What you joked about when we were on our way to the car. I just want to be honest with you in the event you ever find out. I am bisexual. Damian is the only man I've slept with since we got together. And he's the only man I want to have sex with the remainder of my life. But I want to be completely transparent with you out of respect for our fledgling friendship. I do still on occasion, have sex with other women. I hope that doesn't upset you and make you not want to be my friend. I know how most Christians feel about that kind of thing, though, and I just want to be upfront with you."

Hanna was a little shocked, but given her body's reaction to Scottie's little touches, she didn't think she could afford to be critical of anyone. Plus, she truly believed what she had said to Curtis earlier in the day. You couldn't be an example to non-Christians in how to live your life if you were continually judging and rejecting them for how they lived theirs.

Reaching out and taking Scottie's hand, Hanna smiled and said, "Thank you for telling me. I won't lie to you, it is a surprise, and I'm really not sure what to think about it. But I still want you as a friend. Yes, you've definitely lived a far more fascinating life than me. If you will promise not to judge me for being the boring girl that married the only guy she ever dated. Then I won't judge you for your choices."

Scottie smiled at her, those green eyes seeming to bore into Hanna. It left her insides fluttering, again leaving Hanna to wonder why the pair that lived behind her had such a strong effect on her sexually.

That effect only became more pronounced when Scottie reached up and caressed Hanna's right cheek, saying, "Hanna, sweetie, you are anything but boring. You might be the most gorgeous young woman I've ever met. You're sweet and perceptive beyond your years in how you approach people. Even more importantly, my little girl likes you, and that tells me all I need to know. I'd be thrilled to have you not just as my friend, but my best friend."

Hanna's heart swelled at hearing Scottie's flattering words and praise. She grasped the redhead's hand that still rested on her cheek and replied, "Me too, Scottie. I'm so glad Curtis didn't have the time to have lunch with me today. Otherwise, I might not have met you at a time when I really needed a friend."

The two women shared a hug. When they separated, Scottie started the car and then smiled mischievously over at her new bestie.

"Of course, married best friend or not, if you were even remotely interested in girls, I would totally fuck you."

"Scottie!" Hanna squealed, blushing furiously, thankful for the darkness in the car. "You are just horrible,"

When they both stopped laughing and began the nearly fifteen-mile ride home. Hanna decided that if Scottie could be honest and open with her. That she would be open with her too. At least as much as she dared.

"Thank you for feeling comfortable enough with me to tell me about your sexuality. But I have a secret I should probably tell you too." Hanna said with a quiver in her voice.

Scottie glanced over at her and said, "Anything Hanna. Your secrets are safe with me."

Hanna took a deep breath and slowly let it out. Scottie kept her eyes on the road but comfortingly squeezed Hanna's hand, seeming to sense her apprehension.

"Take your time, Hanna," Scottie said in a soothing voice.

At last, Hanna sighed and said, "I...I saw you two together, in your backyard...you and Damian."

Scottie glanced her way with a confused look. Her eyes quickly turned back to the road as they approached a stoplight. Hanna watched as realization dawned on the redhead's countenance.

"Ohhhh," Scottie said with a bit of a smirk, "you mean by the pool. Yeah, we were kind of naughty that day."

Neither woman said anything else while they waited on the light. Hanna couldn't even look over her new friend's way. She was afraid of what the woman might be thinking of her.

When the light changed, and they started moving again, Scottie said, "So, what did you think?"

Hanna let out a nervous laugh as she felt her face flush at the question. "I don't know," she replied with embarrassment in her voice.

Scottie squeezed her hand and teased, "Come on, Hanna. It's just us girls here. You thought I was totally hot, right?"

The redhead's joke made Hanna relax. She rolled her eyes and laughed, saying, "You're such a deviant."

Her response drew a laugh from Scottie. The single mother said, "Well, I'll take that non-response as a yes on my first question. Now my second is...what did you think of Damian?"

Hanna felt her entire body flush at Scottie's question. She pointed the air vent up, so it was blowing towards herself and fanned her face furiously. The young newlywed knew that once her thoughts about Damian were spoken out loud, they would become a reality. She would no longer be able to deny what she felt then because someone else would know.

Scottie rubbed her thumb across the back of Hanna's hand and said, "Hanna, honey, you don't have to share anything you aren't comfortable with. Just know that I am your friend, and anything you share with me will stay between us. You haven't judged me, and I won't judge you."

Hanna felt tears begin to escape her eyes. She was so thankful to have Scottie come into her life just when she needed her. Surely she deserved to be able to share the things with someone? Everybody deserved a confidant, didn't they?

Taking a deep breath, Hanna admitted, "Scottie, I haven't been able to stop thinking about him since seeing you two together. I dream about him every night...about him doing things to me. Things that drive me crazy and make me want to do stuff I've never even considered before. I even..."

Hanna felt Scottie caress her hand. She wasn't sure how her friend would take the next part. After everything, she'd learned since seeing the two of them together. Hanna had begun to wonder how much of her life had been a fraud. How much of what her parents had taught her was an outright lie? What else had she missed out on because her parents had forced their antiquated beliefs on her?

"Scottie..." Hanna said, wanting so badly to break out of the shackles binding her and holding her back from being able to embrace the kind of passion she'd seen Scottie experience.

"Go on, Honey," Hanna's new best friend encouraged her, "say it. Whatever it is, I'll do my best to help you through it."

Tears running down her face, Hanna said, "I was told my whole life that sex was just another household duty for a wife. I grew up believing that it was something that women weren't meant to enjoy. When I heard some of the girls at school saying that women could...that women could climax too. Well, I was confused because I was always taught that for a woman, sex was just about procreation and not pleasure. So, I went home and asked my mother."

"What did your mom say?" Scottie asked.

"She told it was a lie of the devil and that women who craved things like that were nothing more than common whores. She told me to put sinful thoughts like pleasure behind me and just focus on learning to be a good wife." Hanna said with anger starting to leak into her voice.

"Oh, honey..." Scottie said, not knowing exactly what to say.

"Scottie," Hanna said, "I was in my backyard when I heard you two together. I listened to the way you were reacting to him and the things he was doing to you. It...well, listening to the desire it brought out in you and hearing you...hearing you cum. It made me feel things I've never felt before."

Scottie squeezed her hand but said nothing. Hanna appreciated both gestures.

"The things I was hearing and the way you were reacting ran counter to everything I'd ever been taught was right. The things I was feeling...well, they sent me into a complete panic. When I was finally able to overcome the anxiety attack that was gripping me, I ran into the house."

The two women pulled in front of the house Hanna shared with her husband. The newlywed looked over at her friend and said, "Even then, I couldn't get your cries out of my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about how my mother had repeatedly lied to me. And worse, I couldn't stop thinking about how I never felt anything close to what you were experiencing when Curtis and I made love."

Scottie squeezed her hand and opened her mouth to say something. But Hanna quickly said, "Wait, Scottie, please, I need to be able to get all this out, or I think I might explode."

Scottie nodded her head in acceptance. Hanna noticed a sheen of tears in her friend's eyes.

"Even behind the safety of the door, I could hear the ecstasy in your voice reverberating through my head. I found myself headed for the stairs because I knew that I could see what was happening through our upstairs bedroom window. I felt like a Peeping Tom and a deviant doing it, and that doesn't even take into consideration all the religious baggage. But through some mental gymnastics, I was able to justify it in my mind."

Hanna noticed that Scottie's breathing was quicker and more shallow. At first, she thought she'd made her friend angry, but then the look struck a chord of familiarity in her mind. It was how she acted whenever thoughts of Damian entered her mind. Scottie was becoming aroused.

"When I peaked through those curtains... I mean, I'd already seen Damian standing down by the pool the first night we got home. I couldn't believe the effect he had on me. But seeing Damian naked and witnessing first hand the passion he was able to elicit from you. All of the times you climaxed on...that big, black cock. The size and thickness of it and his stamina with it. It's incredible, Scottie, not that I have to tell you, I guess."

"You two had sex for forty-five minutes out by the pool before he came. I counted six times you told him you were coming. Do you want to know the most extensive sexual experience of my eight-day marriage? Three minutes, Scottie, three lousy minutes of him, gently stroking himself in and out of me before he cums and then immediately heads to the bathroom. He does that every time. It's like he can't stand the thought of having my juices on him. And when he's in me, his eyes are always closed, and he doesn't make a sound. I might as well not even be in the room."

"I'm so sorry, Hanna," Scottie said when the young woman's tears started to flow again. "Have you tried talking to Curtis?"

Hanna let out a little laugh. "Right, that would help precisely zero percent. He was raised in the same environment that I was and bought in entirely to what he was told. At least I was constantly questioning what I was being taught."

"You have to try, Hanna. Give him the benefit of the doubt. If he doesn't respond, then you've lost nothing."

Hanna nodded her head but otherwise didn't respond. After a moment, she said, "I dreamt about Damian last night, Scottie. He was just holding me from behind. His body felt so good up against me as he kissed on my neck and talked to me in that sexy, deep voice. He said such sweet things and made me feel so safe and loved."

"What did he say?" Scottie said somewhat intensely, "In the dream Hanna, what did he say?"

Hanna gave her a confused look and said, "What?"

Almost impatiently, the redhead said, "In the dream, honey. What did Damian say in the dream?"

Hanna's look of confusion disappeared as Scottie watched a sweet smile appear on the young married woman's lips. She slid her hand to her stomach and said, "He rubbed his big right hand gently on my stomach in small circles and then whispered in my ear that I was his, he'd already seen it. Then he told me he was going to put a baby boy in my stomach."

Hanna watched as Scottie sat back in her seat and let out a breath she hadn't even known the redhead had been holding in.

Staring out the front window of the car, Scottie said in a monotone voice, "It's you, he's here for Hanna. I swear I didn't know until you just told me about your dream."

Hanna's face screwed up in disbelief, "He can't be here for me, Scottie. I just got married to Curtis. Despite his faults, I do love him. I made a commitment to him before God and our families. I can't break that no matter how desirable I find Damian or how many dreams I have about him."

Hanna noticed the sad look her new friend gave her. It was a look that said she was naive. Hanna had seen it before from her mother and from a couple of casual friends when Hanna had told them she was going to be marrying Curtis. The newlywed really didn't like that look because it said so much without the person giving it saying anything at all.

"I mean it, Scottie," Hanna declared demonstratively. Both women heard Grace stir in her seat. They both looked back and watched as the toddler settled back down and slipped back down into the depths of sleep.

Scottie's look softened to one of acceptance, and maybe just a hint of pity. "I know you do, Hanna. I tell you what, Damian has an interview for... well, he's interviewing someone for a job tomorrow around lunchtime. He won't need me for several hours, so why don't Gracie and I stop by, and we go have lunch?"

Despite Hanna's aggravation with Scottie, she was relieved by the offer. She wasn't looking forward to having to make a decision tomorrow morning about what she would do to occupy her day. She knew she had to be away from the temptation that her sexy black neighbor had become. Spending the day at home was not an option. Her will to resist the hold he had on her was vastly inadequate.

"I'm going to go do some prep work for Sunday morning's class tomorrow morning. I should be done by eleven, so why don't you two pick me up at the church then." Hanna suggested. She was almost done with Sunday mornings lesson and craft prep. All she really had left was to come up with a game for the kids to play and gather the things needed. It likely wasn't much more than an hour's work altogether. Still, Hanna felt too jumpy about being alone in the house to risk spending the morning alone at home. She could take her time and then help Curtis with anything he needed to be done while she waited for eleven to arrive.

Scottie told her she'd pick her up then and then hugged her goodbye. As Hanna opened the door and slid out beside it, she heard Scottie call her name. She leaned down and stared back in at her friend. "I didn't mean to upset you. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you mad."

Hanna shrugged her shoulders and simply said, "Already forgotten."

She made her way into the house, stopping to knock at Curtis's office door. When he bade her enter, Hanna stuck her head in and let him know she was home and was headed up to bed. He promised her he'd be up soon and blew her a kiss. She forced a smile at his romantic pantomime but didn't return it. She just said goodnight, and then closed the door behind her.

It was only when she was halfway up the stairs that she realized she hadn't eaten a bite today. To be more precise, she hadn't eaten a speck of food since breakfast the previous morning.

She sighed as she started back up the stairs, promising herself that she would make sure and eat in the morning. Hanna knew that her frame was to slight as it was, she couldn't afford to be abstaining from too many meals.

She disrobed and used the restroom. After doing all her customary nighttime ablutions, Hanna slipped on a cotton gown. She turned off the light and crawled into the bed, feeling too spent to read her bible. The day had left her feeling mentally exhausted. Before her head had a chance to get settled into the pillow, Hanna was fast asleep.

When Damian came for her in her dreams. He once again snuggled in behind her and wrapped her in his arms. To her surprise, she found she was wearing a sheer black lace bra through which her half-inch turgid nipples were clearly visible. On her hips, she wore a matching garter belt that was attached to a pair of black opaque stockings. She blushed as she realized she wore no panties. She could feel Damian's warm, muscular body pressed firmly against the naked cheeks of her round backside. The sensation caused a moan to flee her throat before she could prevent its escape.

She felt Damian's soft and pliable lips begin to kiss and nibble at her neck as his left hand cupped her breast. His thick but surprisingly dexterous fingers started to taunt her nipple. Curtis always ignored Hanna's breasts, which she quickly discovered were quite sensitive when she was aroused.

Damian's right hand slid down her body, his fingertips lightly caressing her flat stomach as they passed over it. The sensation covered her flesh in goosebumps.

That light tease was nothing once Hanna felt a thick finger slide between the cleft of her womanhood into its sticky wetness. Damian skillfully worked the magical digit through her slick folds, causing a radiant ripple of pleasure to course through her body. If only her husband cared enough to want to please the woman he claimed to love the way Damian did. Instead, he hurried to ejaculate the seed from his sub-standard cock, and then scurry away to wash all traces of her from his body.

The touch of Damian's lips on her neck and shoulders. The wonderous manipulations of his skilled fingers as they worked her nipple and swollen clitoris. It was all creating an enchanting feeling of warmth in her feminine center that started to swell against her insides. She knew she was nearing a climax that would dwarf the one that had awoken her from her dream the other night.

It wasn't until she felt his warm, pulsing shaft beginning to swell between her legs that the slightest hint of dissent from her conscious mind managed to invade the surreal dream. Its subliminal cries of protest were enough to shock Hanna from her fugue of lustful desire.

Twisting her neck towards Damian, Hanna declared, "I can't do this, Damian. As much as I want it, I love Curtis."

Hanna felt Damian's fully engorged big black cock began to saw back and forth between her legs sliding deliciously against her swollen labia. Hanna's body desperately battled to betray her aware minds determined efforts to maintain the vows she'd sworn to Curtis. Her hips began to thrust and undulate into each delicious plunge of Damian's cock as it slid against her folds. Each thrust of her hips made Hanna feel her vaginal walls clench as if trying to capture and grip the engorged purple head of Damian's dark and turgid member.

"Nooo...please, Damian. I'm not strong enough. Please don't make me do this. Please don't make me hurt Curtis," Hanna's lips begged her beautiful black lover. All while her body implored to feel his cock slide between her lips and split her open.