The Enlightenment of Hanna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Hanna said matter of factly, taking a sip of her juice.

Her husband's fork stopped halfway to his mouth. "What did you say?"

Drinking the last swallow of her juice, Hanna rinsed the glass, setting it in the sink and turned back to her husband. "I said no, Curtis. I connected with Scottie in a way that I never have with any of my other female friends. Despite our differences, we both accept each other"

Curtis dropped his fork and pushed his plate away. Standing, he said, "That's all fine and well, Hanna. But I'm talking about our future. I'm sure in a church our size, there are more than a few Christian women that you can connect with. I'm only doing what's best for us. As distasteful as you might find it, it's something you have to do."

Hanna walked over to her husband and put both her hands on his shoulders. She patted both and said, "Honey, I think what you mean is you're doing what's best for you. And while that may be true, I'm still not going to end my friendship with Scottie. Now you can either accept that and come to terms with it, or you can pout. But if you choose the latter, then I would suggest you get used to sleeping on that couch."

Not waiting to hear his response, Hanna leaned in and kissed her husband's cheek and then walked away, feeling better about herself than she had in a long time.

Chapter Three Preview: Circumstances work to draw Hanna in even closer to Damian's orbit.