The Enlightenment of Hanna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damian's deep voice refused her plea. In a gentle but firm response, he said, "You are mine. In time, out of my love for you, his needs will be provided with a more suitable mate. But your place is beside me as my queen with the world serving as your court. I will fill your every desire and meet the needs in you that you were told during your upbringing never even existed. An angel placed scales upon Saul's eyes so he couldn't see, and an angel will remove the same from your eyes. No longer will you stumble around in the dark, blindly searching for what will fulfill your heart's desire. You will finally see the world for what it truly is. Your playground filled with every delight you can imagine. The chains and shackles of make-believe sins and millstone of unreasonable expectations around your neck will fall away. And when they do, there will be nothing holding you back from being able to embrace life as it was truly meant to be lived. The emptiness inside you that you've always felt and wondered about will be continuously filled with joys and rapturous gratifications you can't yet imagine. And all you have to do to receive them is to come to me. Come to me, and fall down to your knees. Promise me you will serve me and be mine to the end of time, mind, body, and soul."

Every word Damian spoke fell like welcome seed on the fertile ground of Hanna's mind. The deep and rich timbre of his voice was both seductive and soothing. The angst that had raged in her mind just minutes ago was instantly quieted. Her concerns washing away like chaff before the unquenchable flood that was her desire for this magnificent and beautiful black man.

Hanna felt like she might explode with a supernova of lust if she had to wait one more moment to experience the wonder of Damian's big, black cock. Lowering her hand, Hanna found its magnificent thickness and marveled at its firm yet fleshy warmth against her fingertips. Its girth felt impossibly thick in her tiny hands.

"Look at the contrast between our skin Hanna and think of the beauty our essences will produce when they combine in your womb. Our son will have my power and strength and your ethereal beauty and sensuality. The world will rush to fall at his feet and worship him as if he was their earthly savior." Damian whispered into Hanna's ear. His sweet, warm breath sending chills of desire coursing through her body.

She looked down at the hand that caressed and stroked Damian's splendid black python. He was right, the contrast of her delicate and pale fingers as they danced over the texture of his ebony skin was beautiful. She allowed the smoothness of her fingertips to lightly graze across the surface of the swollen and protruding purple head. She found herself wondering what it would be like to work her lips around its splendor as she nursed on it like a hungry child. Hanna could imagine slathering her tongue across its slick surface as she tried to coax an eruption of its viscous, milky goodness from deep within.

Hanna could see that her labia were puffy and swollen with arousal. They opened up like a flower begging to be nourished by Damian's throbbing manhood. Her lips leaked with what seemed an unending pool of wetness, which freely coated the black snake slithering across them.

Not willing to wait a moment longer. Hanna raised her hips and rubbed the bloated head of Damian's cock against her opening. Like Eve in the Garden of Eden, the beautiful young woman was no longer willing to be blind to the wonders of the world around her. She slowly fed Damian's big, black cock into her hungry pussy, taking a bite of the apple and the goodness it had to offer.

A deep groan escaped Hanna's lips as she felt the vestibule of her vaginal opening stretch to accommodate the fantastic expanse of Damian's turgid cock. Her vaginal walls burned as they expanded to receive his girth. The friction of his sliding manhood increased that heat, causing a multitude of nerve endings Hanna had never known existed to come alive. It was like a galaxy full of dormant stars suddenly springing back to life in a blinding flash of pressure and heat with the core of Hanna's arousal at its center.

Damian had allowed her to control the insertion of his cock into her silky wet depths. He remained still allowing Hanna to manage the overwhelming friction between them as she began to slide up and down his shaft. Her movements were slow and deliberate at first. New nerve endings sprung to life with the energy of colliding atoms filling Hanna with a storm of pleasure. Her motion began to increase, allowing his big, black cock to slip further into her depths.

Hanna felt impossibly full. Every nerve ending his manhood touched sparked with the energy of a summer thunderstorm. Bolts of unadulterated bliss coursed through her body and struck their mark with sensations Hanna thought might fry her brain.

Damian's big hands suddenly seized the cheeks of her ass and rolled her over, so she rested on top of him. Her back laying against his chest. Hanna felt his hands slide down to the backside of her thighs and draw her knees up to her chest. Her new dark lover had been gentle and patient with her up until that moment. But now, he was taking possession of her mind and body as she felt his hips begin to thrust up into her. The movement pistoned his black oak further and further into her welcoming core.

Hanna slipped into oblivion as she began to come.

"Yesss, Damian, yessss. Fuck me, baby. Make me your queen. I'm...cumming so fucking hard," Hanna heard her own voice cry out. Words she'd never dreamed of saying but had no regret in uttering at the moment. The synapses in her brain fired off with a barrage of flickering charges building new neural pathways of pleasure in her mind.

"Oh, fuck yes, Damian. Make me yooouuurs! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." she screamed as another massive climax slammed into her on the heels of the first. Scrambling her brain and flooding her body in serotonin and endorphins.

It was hard for Hanna to think after that. One climax followed the next as Damian owned her wholly. The storm of erotic pleasure muddled her awareness to the point that the exact memory of what happened was unachievable for her. Vague recollections of a constant wail of lascivious need emanating from her throat and an unceasing chant of prayer to feel his potent seed spray against her insides. Hanna wanted to be his queen and rule beside him. And she desperately wanted the boy child he had promised her.

Her last memories before waking were of Damian calling out her name over and over as he pounded that magnificent black cock into her.

Only the voice calling her name wasn't her enigmatic black lover; it was her husband. And the rocking she felt wasn't Damian pounding his beautiful black cock into her body. It was Curtis shaking her out of her dream world.

To say she was both startled and unhappy to be ripped from a world of wanton ecstasy would be an understatement of gigantic proportions. Before she realized what she was doing, Hanna had thrown her elbow back and struck her husband in the side of the head. The sudden impact and his resulting squeal of pain finally brought her fully awake. Hanna found herself back in a world she was no longer sure she wanted to be a part of.

Jumping from the bed, Hanna yelled, "Curtis, what are you doing?"

Her husband clutched at his head, a lump already beginning to form where his wife's elbow had found its mark. Without even looking up, his face still clenched in pain, Curtis said, "You were moaning loudly in your sleep again and thrashing around. I thought you were having another nightmare, so I was trying to wake you. Why did you hit me?"

Hanna wanted to go check on his head but didn't dare get to close to him. She could smell her own arousal. Her panties were soaked with her juices, and she could feel wetness coating her inner thighs.

Curtis reached over and touched her side of the bed and recoiled his hand immediately in disgust. "Hanna, I think you wet the bed. What in heaven's name were you dreaming about?"

"It was...I don't want to talk about it," Hanna said, not wanting to lie to him. "I'm going to go take a shower because I'm coated in sweat. When I get out, I'll change the bedsheets. Why don't you walk downstairs and get the icepack out of the freezer and put it on your head? There's a knot starting to swell on it."

Curtis simply grunted but didn't move. Hanna turned to her dresser and grabbed fresh panties and a clean gown and then made her way into the bathroom. She set her things on the sink and stripped off her sweaty sleepwear and saturated panties. Looking in the mirror, Hanna could see the lips of her vagina were red and swollen. Her thoughts turned to the sight of the bulbous head of Damian's swollen cock as its black perfection parted her pink lips and how real it had felt. Hanna's arousal had been real for sure. She even felt sore though memories of the dream made it a pleasant ache.

Sitting down on the toilet, she put her head in her hands. Hanna wasn't sure that she wasn't losing her mind. The sensations and feelings of the dream had seemed so real, almost hyper-realistic, in fact. So much so that her waking body showed signs of believing they had happened too

Stepping into the shower, Hanna stood beneath the spray and adjusted the cold until there was just enough of it present that the hot water didn't burn her skin. She washed in an automated fashion as her mind dwelled on the things haunting her mind. She stood there, allowing the water to cascade down her body almost as if she hoped her troubles could be washed down the drain. When the water began to run cold, Hanna turned it off and opened the shower door.

When she had dried off and dressed. Hanna brushed the knots out of her wet curls. She then gathered up her dirty things and tossed them in the laundry hamper just outside the bathroom door. Turning, Hanna caught sight of the bedroom window that faced the backyard. She knew without looking who she would see if she walked over and opened the curtains. He would be there. Standing outside and staring up her way. She felt it deep inside her as sure as she knew her own name.

Feeling sudden anger boil up from somewhere within. Hanna crossed the room and threw the curtains open. Down below her, the pool water shimmered in the light of the full moon. There were lights on in the house, but the pool itself was unlit. She started to let the curtains fall, feeling foolish for being so paranoid as to think Damian was so obsessed with her. Certainly, a man as busy as he was had better things to do than standing outside at night to keep watch over her.

Hanna went to close the curtain but stopped as a shiver ran down her spine. She was being watched. She could feel the eyes on her, could almost feel them piercing her skin to look inside her heart.

When he stepped out from beneath the shadows of the covered kitchen area, Hanna felt her heartbeat quicken. Though she couldn't make out his eyes, she could sense them looking into hers. Her nipples hardened, and a steady heartbeat began to pulse from between her legs. He brought a hand slowly to his mouth and let it hang there momentarily before sending it her way. It took Hanna a moment to realize he had blown her a kiss. She turned her head to check for Curtis. Seeing she was still alone, she returned the simple, intimate gesture. Two lovers saying goodnight.

Damian turned and walked back towards the house. She watched him go, unable to tear her eyes away. It wasn't until he had closed the door behind him that Hanna found herself able to close the curtains.

She set about changing the sheets with a smile on her face. The flutterings she felt inside her were different than arousal. It was an odd feeling and difficult to define. It made her insides feel bubbly and a bit sick at the same time.

When she had fresh sheets on the bed, Hanna grabbed the soiled linens and placed them in the hamper. Lifting it, she began to slowly carry it downstairs to start a load of wash in the small laundry closet. She also needed to check on Curtis and the bump on his head.

She made it almost to the bottom of the steps when she spotted him lying on the couch, fast asleep. The icepack had fallen to his side when he'd dozed off. Setting the hamper down, Hanna tip-toed over. She retrieved the icepack from where it lay, taking a moment to carefully pull her husband's hair aside and feel the bump she'd placed on his head. It didn't seem too bad, and he hadn't lost consciousness. So, she likely didn't have to worry about him having had a concussion.

Raising up, Hanna stared down at the man she had married. He was attractive enough and treated her well. Yes, he was set in his ways and could be controlling about the way she dressed and the personae she presented publically. But all in all, he was kind to her and loving in his own way.

Hanna sighed deeply. She knew that despite his pleasant qualities, he would never incite the passion in her that Damian did. And what did that say when a man she'd never been within thirty yards of made her feel things the man she slept with couldn't?

Hanna had never had a great deal of choice in their relationship. Her parents had been close friends with Curtis's father, a longtime deacon in the church. Her husband's mother had passed when he was seven leaving the boy with a stern and unrelenting father. He'd come to spend a great deal of time at her home. Hanna had always thought it had to do with him seeking out a motherly figure. Which was sad in and of itself, because Hanna's mother wasn't exactly a bundle of warmth.

By the time Hanna had turned twelve, her parents had begun to plant seeds. They gently started to sell the idea of her one day marrying someone kind and gentle, who was also a good Christian. Someone like Curtis would always be the not so subtle refrain that followed.

As she began to come out of her awkward teenage years. Hanna had become certain that an unspoken arrangement between the parents had been reached. At least it hadn't been spoken of to Hanna. She'd questioned Curtis about it one time after their courtship had begun. The answer he'd given while seeming to deny the fact, was stated in such a roundabout way that she'd assumed he'd known.

Not that it had mattered. Hanna always did as her parents expected. And it was clear that they expected her to marry Curtis and become a doting pastor's wife. What was meaningful to Hanna, simply hadn't seemed to matter.

It wasn't that she had plans for her future. The thought to dream about such things had never occurred to her. She had always felt her life was predestined, and nothing she did could change that. Even when she'd won the Christian Ms. Teen USA pageant and been approached by several agencies who'd been impressed by her singing in the talent competition. Hanna hadn't argued when her parents had balked at the notion.

Standing there now, looking down at the man they had chosen for her. Hanna couldn't help but wonder where she would be right now had she been raised to believe she had a choice to be something other than a husband's property.

She felt anger began to grow within her insides. Why shouldn't she be able to choose the way she wanted to dress or wear her hair? Was it really so wrong for her to decide to go and see a movie? It wasn't like she would choose to go see some kind of x-rated affair.

A smile crept across her lips when it occurred to Hanna that she had her dreams for that.

Rather than waking Curtis up, Hanna grabbed the throw blanket from the back of the couch and covered him with it. She then retrieved the laundry hamper and carried it into the kitchen, where she left it by the door to the laundry closet. She would wait until the morning to start a load, so she didn't disturb her husband's slumber.

Turning off the lights behind her, Hanna quietly climbed the steps to her room.

By the time she'd woken Curtis the next morning. Hanna already had his breakfast made. Remembering the promise she made to herself, Hanna ate a piece of toast while sipping at a glass of juice. Her husband slowly made his way to the table and sat down in front of the plate of biscuits and gravy his wife had made him. Taking a sip of the coffee she'd poured, Curtis picked up his fork but didn't move to begin eating.

Looking up at Hanna, Curtis asked in an almost surly manner, "Why didn't you wake me when you'd finished making the bed? That couch sleeps horribly."

Standing there at the kitchen counter and looking down at her husband. Hanna fought back the urge to ask him why he hadn't changed the sheets himself if he had been so eager and in a hurry to sleep in his own bed. Instead, she put on a fake smile and said, "I'm sorry, honey. You just seemed to be sleeping so well that I thought it a shame to wake you."

That had indeed been her original thought. So technically she wasn't lying to her husband. Heavens forbid. Her smile widened a bit, though, as she remembered how once she'd laid down, she'd been unable to sleep. Thoughts of her dream and Damian blowing her a kiss goodnight from his patio had stoked fires Hanna thought sated by her nocturnal emissions. With her husband asleep downstairs. Hanna had felt comfortable in closing the door and fingering herself to three delicious orgasms. She'd done so, remembering how Damian had flipped her over and pounded his big, black cock into her depths.

Take that, Mom.

"What are your plans today?" Curtis asked.

Hanna shrugged her shoulders and said, "A little laundry and the breakfast dishes this morning. Then I'm going to get ready to go to lunch with Scottie and her little girl."

He stopped eating and looked up at her. "I'm still not sure I'm crazy about you starting a friendship with that woman. Witnessing to her is all fine and well, and the right thing to do. But we are known by our associations. I must maintain a sterling reputation within the church if I'm to have any hope of one day becoming a senior pastor. My standing is affected by the relationships my wife cultivates within the community, and I don't think this woman is one that will benefit that."

"And what, pray tell, do you base that on?" Hanna asked suddenly, defensive of her new friendship.

"After I got home last night, I did some research on our landlord and his personal assistant. Did you know she was married and left her husband to go to work with this Damian guy? Or that there are rumors that he's her child's father?"

The thought of him scrutinizing Scottie's past infuriated Hanna. She bit at her bottom lip to calm herself as Curtis stared up at her with a smile that spoke of him being proud of exposing her new friend. It occurred to her that he was probably particularly enjoying it after the comeuppance she'd delivered him yesterday.

Not bothering to fake a smile this time, Hanna said, "Oh, it's not a rumor at all. Damian is indeed Grace's father. He and Scottie met when her husband, who is a concert promoter, tried to renege on a contract Damian's company had with him. She told me all about it."

Curtis's smile faltered just a bit. With a hint of self-righteousness, he said, "Well, did she tell you how she used to model practically nude?"

She gave her husband a smug smile and said, "I believe it's called beachwear, and yes, she told me all about that as well."

Curtis looked off to his side, clearly uncomfortable with having his higher ground taken away from him. He slid back from his plate and crossed his arms.

"I still don't want you spending any more time with her. You can have lunch with her today and explain the situation to her in a delicate way. But after that, I don't want you seeing her anymore." he stated unilaterally.

He uncrossed his arms and picked his fork back up and began to cut his biscuits, confident that he'd made himself clear.