The Enlightenment of Hanna Ch. 05

Story Info
Hanna distances herself further from her husband.
8.9k words
4.61
22.3k
32
6

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karipet
Karipet
1,301 Followers

When Hanna finally came to, she found her head resting in someone's lap. As her vision cleared, she saw the smiling face of Haley looking down at her.

"Are you okay, Hanna? When you fainted, Damian called for me. He couldn't come to you because you obviously weren't ready yet," Haley's sweet voice said as the teen stroked her hair.

"Damian, he's the devil, isn't he?" Hanna asked, her voice weak.

Haley caressed her cheek softly and nodded her head. "Yes, it was a shock to me, too, when I first found out. I didn't faint, but I did nearly have a panic attack. He did this thing when he touched me, which made me see things in my head. Visions of people that had always hounded me and preached down to me. The visions showed me what they were like when they thought no one was looking. These supposedly pious people doing things that I'd heard screamed down from the pulpit since I was a child. Not just things that we were told was immoral, some of the things were illegal."

Hanna tried to sit up but felt the room sway. Instead, she leaned back against Haley.

"Whoa, honey. Don't get into big a hurry. Damian wants me to get you resting in the bed. He said I have to get you to eat something. He thinks what you learned combined with the fact you haven't eaten in days is why you fainted," Haley said with concern. Hanna could hear her admiration and worship of Damian in every word she spoke.

"You did it," Hanna asked, "you pledged him your soul, didn't you."

Haley leaned in and kissed Hanna's temple. "When he first told me the things he knew about me, private thoughts I'd never told a living soul. Some were thing's that I thought would die with me. That was when I panicked. Then he touched me and showed me a vision of my father as he gambled away my college fund playing online poker. My parents told me the money was lost in an unfortunate investment in the stock market. My mother is no less hypocritical. This woman has been rabidly anti-homosexual my entire life. But Damian showed me how her Saturday night bridge games with the girls are actually little lesbian orgies. The hypocritical bitch licks pussy all Saturday night, and then gets up on Sunday mornings and goes to teach Sunday School using that same tongue."

Hanna waited, she knew that Haley was working her way to the answer. As hard as this had been on her, she could only imagine how an eighteen-year-old had felt.

"Pastor Robert likes to wear a collar and be disciplined by his wife. She makes him wear a cage on his tiny cock twenty-four-seven. Of course, he has to lift that fat belly before you can even see it," Haley added with a little giggle.

"Then you have the Davis brothers. The two guys that have been greeters and helped take up the offering for as long as I can remember. Those two cook meth in an old trailer on the back of their property. The two high school sophomore girls from the public school that overdosed did it on the Davis brother's meth," Haley said with both sadness and disgust in her voice.

"And the little Cabot boy that supposedly fell down the stairs and broke his arm so severely they had to put all those pins and rods in it? It really happened because his mom got tired of him one morning and twisted it, so roughly, she caused spiral fractures."

"Pastor David, the guy that Curtis replaced. They told us he and his wife took an offer at another church because she wanted to be nearer her family. But the truth was, he liked to take her down to Swamp Town on Saturday nights and let her cuckold him with every black cock she could take. She must have forgotten to take her birth control pills one day because she got pregnant. It got back to the senior staff, and they quietly asked them to go elsewhere," Haley said in almost a whisper as if she was afraid she would be overheard.

"So, to answer your question. Yes, I gave the Devil my soul. Judging from all those visions I saw, the people who'd been preaching to me my whole life had done it a long time ago. I had been a good girl. A miserable good girl but good all the same, and all it had ever gotten me was heartache and loneliness. So I guess I was late to the party. The things Damian, which he prefers we call him, has promised me have given me a whole new outlook on life," the teen said almost defiantly.

Hanna could see strength in the girl she'd never seen before. Confidence that had been missing from her the entirety of her life. She had known Haley since she wasn't much more than a toddler and had worked with the girl in the children's church since she was barely a teen. This was a different creature altogether. She still had those child-like qualities she'd always had, but she was all woman now.

"I think I might be able to make it to the bed now," Hanna said once Haley seemed to wind down. She still had plenty of questions for the teen. But the floor was starting to cause plenty of aches in her lower body.

When they had her settled in bed, it occurred to Hanna for the first time that she had been dressed only in her panties since she'd woken up. She could still smell her own arousal, remembering how soaked she'd been before passing out. Embarrassed by what Haley must think of her, the blonde carefully sat up on the edge of the bed and cautiously stood to make sure her legs would hold her.

Haley had gone downstairs to find something for Hanna to eat. It was the last thing the pretty blonde felt like doing, but she doubted Haley would be willing to take no for an answer. Not after she'd promised Damian to see to it that Hanna would eat.

Once she felt steady, she made her way over to the dresser and retrieved a clean pair of panties and the gown she'd dropped on the floor earlier that night.

Hanna was in the bathroom, cleaning herself up when the door opened. She had been bathing herself down below with a washrag. Her thighs had been caked with her leakage, and the poor panties she'd worn might never be the same.

Hanna covered herself modestly and blushed, which seemed to tickle her young protege. The irony struck Hanna that it was her inexperienced student Haley, who was now the worldly teacher for once.

"You don't have to be shy with me, Hanna," Haley said unabashedly. "I saw most of your goodies while you were passed out, and I was holding you. And as for the other, he has that effect on me too."

Despite still being self-conscious about being naked in front of Haley. Hanna forced herself to drop her hands. Using a hand towel, the beautiful blonde dried herself off and slipped her panties up one leg, wobbling a bit as she did.

Haley was right there to grab her arm. "Let me help you, Hanna, please? Damian would probably be so unhappy with me if I let you hurt yourself again."

Hanna watched as the teen dropped to her knees and grasped the panties with one hand. With the other, she helped gingerly lift Hanna's left foot and slide it into the opening. With that done, Haley slowly slid them up the length of her legs. Hanna couldn't help but notice how Haley chewed at her bottom lip as she eyed the still somewhat damp pussy before her. Hanna briefly imagined her young charge sliding her tongue between her saturated lips. What would it feel like?

The moment was broken as Haley stood to bring Hanna's undergarment the rest of the way up. The teen then handed Hanna her nightgown and turned to walk out of the room, saying, "I'm not much of a cook. But I did find a can of tomato soup in the pantry, and I made you a grilled cheese."

Hanna exited the bathroom and found Haley waiting with a tray holding the food and a glass of apple juice. She smiled at the girl and settled into the bed, accepting the platter of food, and resting it on her lap.

Haley made her way around to the opposite side of the bed. The one that Curtis usually slept on. Hanna marveled at how far removed she now felt from a man who had married her in front of a church full of people just ten days earlier.

"Now," Haley said gently, "I know you still have a lot of questions. And I fully intend to answer them all one by one. But I gave my word to Damian that I would make sure you ate first. So please, eat the soup and try to eat a few bites of the grilled cheese."

Hanna picked up the spoon. She had no appetite, and the thought of having to eat anything actually turned her stomach slightly. However, underneath Haley's polite request that she eats, the blonde could detect a hint of desperation from the teen. The thought of disappointing Damian seemed to haunt her. So, for Haley, she ate.

"So, what was it like the first time. I know you've been thinking about it for a long time. We both have spent our private discussions speculating. I'd imagine your first was quite a bit more eventful than mine," Hanna deadpanned.

Haley smiled shyly, and her face and chest flushed as her eyes went towards the ceiling. "God, Hanna, where do I even start. Well, first off, we weren't alone. Meghan was there too. Pastor Robert's daughter, you remember her, right?"

Hanna nodded her head as she bit the corner off her cheese toast. She chose not to mention she'd seen the three of them together or that Scottie had passed along the story of finding Meghan working at a club in Atlanta.

"Well, something we'd never really talked about before. Something I was kind of embarrassed about. I'm bisexual. I've known about it for several years and was continually getting crushes on some girl or the occasional guy. Of course, in my case, they were unrequited, or so I thought." Haley said with a distant stare. Hanna could tell the teen was fondly remembering something and opted to give her time.

After a minute, she went on with her tale. "There were a couple of older girls that I crushed on really severely the last several years. So badly that I thought I might be gay."

"Well, it wasn't like your parents gave you much of an opportunity to develop crushes on boys. Not unless they were three or four-year-olds," Hanna joked.

Haley laughed and said, "Isn't that the sad truth. Anyway, Meghan was one of those girls, and when she disappeared, I lost hope. Not that I'd had a great deal of hope, to begin with."

"Fate intervened though didn't it," Hanna said almost somberly, "fate in the form of the devil."

Haley reached over and picked up the other half of Hanna's cheese toast and took a small bite. "I'm not so sure that's a lousy thing, Hanna. I've been praying daily to God for years. And in all that time, I don't recall a single one of those prayers ever being answered."

Hanna thought about that. She'd sent quite a few prayers heaven's way, and she couldn't say it had been very productive for her either.

"But since I've committed to Damian. My life has changed, and it's all been for the better. I no longer have to live at home under my parent's puritanical like rule. I'm going to be traveling the world and doing it with people I care a great deal about. I'll still be caring for children, which I've always loved to do. And Damian has promised me that when the time is right, he will make me a mother too and give me a daughter."

"Oh?" Hanna said half-jokingly, "It seems like Damian likes giving out kids to the women in his life. So, he's going to give you a daughter and not a son?"

Haley flinched lightly as if she took Hanna's sarcasm as a rebuke. "I've always wanted to be a mom, you know that. Damian didn't want me to have to deny myself that chance because I chose to be with him. The child's sex never mattered to me. And besides, only his Queen can give him a son, and that's you."

Hanna had just been taking another sip of her soup, but with Haley's last sentence, she dropped the spoon back in the bowl.

"And what if I don't want to be his precious Queen? What if I want to keep my soul for myself? Do I not have a choice in the matter?" Hanna asked defensively.

Haley's eyes dropped to her lap. Hanna could tell she'd upset the girl, but those were answers she really needed to hear.

"It won't mean anything if you don't give it up willingly," Haley said in almost a whisper. "It's not something that Damian can take from you. The decision has to be yours. It has something to do with a deal between him and God. Free will can't be subverted. He can tempt us, but ultimately, the choice is ours."

Hanna stared over at the teen. She was vastly different from the young woman that Hanna had come to be close to over the last several years. The core of her was still there, but it was like that empty hole at her center had been filled up finally. Hanna just hoped what it had been filled with was something good for the girl.

"You know, I've talked a lot with Meghan and Scottie in the last few days. And you're the only woman that has ever put up this kind of resistance to him. Scottie told me she's seen married world leaders get one look at that cock of his and drop to their knees. She said these women even convince their husbands to submit to him and promise their souls. I'd had a lifetime of religious indoctrination and brainwashing, and I lasted all of about fifteen seconds after seeing that beautiful black cock. After that, I was on my knees, begging him to accept my soul. Yet, you keep fighting it. Why is that, Hanna?"

Hanna took another bite of the cheese toast before setting it down. She'd managed to eat about half the soup and a quarter of the sandwich. The thought of having to take another bite sickened her.

Why did she keep fighting what she wanted so much? It wasn't Curtis. She knew that now. She still loved him but knew that there was no passion between the two of them.

Was it her upbringing? At first, yes, that probably played a big part. You don't get past that many years of having something hounded into your very being overnight. It was a process that would likely take time. Ultimately though, Hanna knew that wasn't what was keeping her from giving herself entirely to Damian.

Then it hit her. What Haley had said a few minutes ago about free will. Really, when it came right down to it, that's what she was really clinging to. Hanna had gone her entire life without having it. And now that she'd experienced a taste of what it was like, she didn't know if she wanted to give it up.

She handed the tray over to Haley, saying, "I need a cigarette. Help me downstairs so I can go out on the back stoop."

She turned her back on the teen without waiting on a response. Standing, Hanna made it over to her purse, where she retrieved the cigarettes and lighter that Scottie had given her earlier. It wasn't that she was having physical cravings. She just needed a change of scenery and time to think so her mind could clear a bit.

When the two women settled onto the bench that surrounded the stoop. Halley watched as Hanna lit up.

"When did this come about?" the teen asked.

Hanna exhaled smoke into the night sky, feeling the rush of nicotine flood her body. "It's a recent development that you can blame on the woman you've been sleeping with."

"Scottie told you?" Halley asked, sounding surprised and maybe a bit embarrassed.

Hanna flicked the ash from her cigarette off to the side and nodded her head. "She mentioned it when we texted earlier tonight, just before the thing with Damian." Looking over at Halley, Hanna said, "It's not a big deal. I would have slept with her tonight too. I wanted to. But apparently, no one is allowed to touch me until I give in to Damian."

Hanna could hear the bitterness in her words, but it couldn't be helped. The world had been opened up to her like a candy store. She could look but wasn't allowed to sample any of the goodies. Meanwhile, all the people around her were making gluttons of themselves.

Almost to herself, Hanna said, "It would serve him and Curtis and everyone else right if I just packed my bags and left. If I went off on my own to find the life that suits me. One where I get to keep my soul and still find happiness and contentment."

That seemed to panic Haley. She stood up and said excitedly, "You would really do that to me? Part of the reason I did this was that I would always get to be with you. Please don't do that, Hanna, please!"

The teen's outburst surprised Hanna. She looked up into the fearful eyes of Halley, and the truth of what the girl had said earlier dawned on her. There had been a couple of older women she had been crushing on pretty severely. Meghan had been one of them.

And it was clear now to Hanna that she had been the other.

Hanna took a final drag off the cigarette and exhaled the smoke as she put it out. She then reached out and took Halley's hand, pulling the teen back down onto the bench next to her.

Putting her arm around the girl, Hanna asked, "Why didn't you ever say anything, Haley?"

The teen shrugged, "It was embarrassing, and I didn't want to be rejected, or worse, exposed."

Hanna pulled away and turned towards her friend. With tears forming in her eyes, Hanna asked, "Did you really think that I would have done that? Do I really seem the type of person that would turn my back on somebody I care about?"

Haley's tears were flowing freely now. Hanna pulled her friend into her and let the girl's face settle into the crook of her neck.

She gave Haley time to cry herself out. When her tears seemed to slow to a trickle, Hanna suggested they head back up to the bedroom.

When they got back up to the room, Haley checked her phone. Hanna watched the girl type out a response and hit send. Looking up at her, Halley said, "It was from Scottie. She's having trouble sleeping from worrying about you."

Hanna smiled and pooched out her bottom lip saying, "Poor baby, and she doesn't even have her favorite pretty little plaything there to keep her company."

Haley flushed and covered her face with both hands while Hanna laughed at her teasingly. When she could finally show her face again, Haley asked, "So, you think I'm pretty?"

Hanna pulled the covers up over herself and rolled over to face the teen. "As Scottie would say, Given the chance, I would totally fuck you."

Hanna saw a brief look of panic on Haley's face. Hanna reached over and patted the girl's hand and said, "Relax, Halley. I said the thought of doing it was appealing. Not that I was going to molest you. I don't want to get your in trouble with your boss."

Haley seemed to relax. "Thanks, Hanna. And for the record, I've fantasized about that very thing happening for several years."

The two women lay there quietly for a few minutes. When it appeared Haley was about to doze off, Hanna asked, "What's it like?"

Halley's eyes stayed closed, but her smile lit her face up. "It's unbelievable, Hanna. I don't even know if I have the words to do it justice."

"The first time I saw it, I was just awestruck. I saw my older brothers once when he was getting out of the shower, and my Dad's once when I accidentally walked in on him in the bathroom. So I thought I knew what to expect. But there's were like toy versions compared to Damian's, it was so big and dark. These thick veins were running along its length, it was scary and intimidating, but at the same time so beautiful and enticing."

Hanna said nothing. She watched Haley as she lay there with her eyes closed. The look on her face was rapturous.

"Damian asked Meghan to get me ready. He kissed and fondled my tits while Meghan knelt down between my legs and began to lick me. Damian's lips were so soft, and he was driving my nipples crazy. And Meghan, wow, let's just say that the girl has a very talented tongue that I highly recommend that you experience one day. She made me climax the first time within the first minute and two or three more times soon after that."

Hanna could see that the memory was getting Haley worked up. It wasn't doing a lot to calm her libido either.

"Meghan was still licking and sucking...at my..." Halley struggled, trying to find the words.

Karipet
Karipet
1,301 Followers