The Enlightenment of Hanna Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your pussy Haley. I think we're both beyond being embarrassed over saying such things. I know I am." Hanna confided.

Haley reached out and took Hanna's hand. "Yeah, you're right. She was still doing the most delightful things to my pussy with her wicked tongue. That was when Damian presented that..."

"Beautiful, big, black cock?" Hanna helped teasingly.

Haley flushed and with a big grin, said, "God, yes. Hanna, I never thought I'd have a chance to do what he wanted. I thought I'd end up having to marry some guy in the church that my parents had picked out. And he would end up having every bit the puritanical outlook towards sex that my parents always rammed down my throat."

"Got something else rammed down your throat for a change, didn't you," Hanna said as she started to laugh.

Haley stuck her tongue out at the older blonde and said, "There was no way that thing was fitting down my throat without rupturing my esophagus." And then getting that dreamy look back to her eyes, Haley added, "But I did get the entire head in my mouth plus another inch or so."

"And..." Hanna asked, wanting to hear more.

"It's hard to explain, really. But once I had it in my mouth, I just became desperate with the idea of feeling Damian explode in my mouth. I've never done anything that could be considered addictive. But I'm telling you, Hanna, Damian's cock should be a schedule one narcotic. If not that big beautiful cock of his, then definitely his cum."

Hanna could see Haley's hands moving under the covers, and it dawned on her that the teen was playing with herself. Her eyes were glazed over as she remembered her first time.

"So, then you tasted him? Tasted his seed, I mean." Hanna asked, envious of the young woman.

As if remembering Hanna was there, Haley looked over at her and smiled. "I didn't know what to expect. I'd heard girls at school talk about it tasting like bleach. Which always made me wonder, why are these girls tasting bleach? But it didn't at all. I can't describe it except to say he produces a lot of it, and it left me feeling energized and ready to go again."

"And the actual sex?" Hanna asked.

"Meghan fingered me and actually broke my hymen. So I guess technically I lost my virginity to her. Once she could fit three fingers inside of me, she and Damian switched places. He started working those long meaty fingers of his into me, trying to stretch me out. I actually came three times while he was doing it. Meghan took that time to introduce me to the joys of eating pussy. My first time was with her straddling my face," Halley said with a groan.

"And?" Hanna asked, wanting more detail.

Halley grinned, "Let's just say I really wished I could show you all the skills I've picked up since then."

Hanna didn't bother saying it, but she wished the younger woman could too.

"When Damian went to enter me though, for a moment, I felt like I was being ripped in two. As wet as I was, and Hanna I was dripping, I wasn't sure I was going to be able to fit him. The stretching burned, and I felt impossibly full. But Damian was patient and very loving. He talked to me in this soothing voice the whole time. I found myself just listening to the words Damian was saying, and pretty soon, I forgot about the discomfort. By the time he really started to fuck me, the pain was gone, and I was getting these radiating waves coursing through me with each stroke. I came impossibly hard within the first minute, and it seemed like at regular intervals after that."

Haley's breathing had gotten quicker and more shallow. Hanna could tell the girl was building towards an orgasm.

"At one point, I remember looking down and seeing this white froth coating his big black cock. I wondered at the time if that meant that he had cum. But it turns out that was my pussy creaming all over his cock each time I climaxed."

"You keep doing that to yourself, and you're going to climax again," Hanna said teasingly.

Her words seemed to snap Haley out of the retrospective trance she'd slipped into. She immediately blushed and withdrew her hand from beneath the covers.

"I'm so sorry, Hanna," Haley said, sounding horrified. "I may have been a frustrated and reluctant virgin coming into the day of my interview. But I was a complete and totally unadulterated slut for his cock coming out of it. Between Damian, Scottie, and Meghan, it seems like my panties stay soaked. The only time I'm not thinking of sex is the time I spend with Gracie."

A lascivious feeling washing over her, Hanna grasped Haley's offending hand and brought it to her face. The teen eyed her curiously as Hanna inhaled deeply at the juices she found coating the young brunette's index and middle fingers. The gorgeous blonde saw Haley's stare darken as she seized those two fingers between her lips. Hanna stared back into the teen's lust-glazed eyes, sucking at the goodness that painted the surface of the younger woman's digits with no shame. She heard a moan escape Haley's lips. A sound that spoke of want and frustration.

When Hanna finally released the girl's fingers with a final kiss to each fingertip, both women stared back at each other with a river of lust flowing between them. Neither said a word. It wasn't necessary to convey what both of them were thinking.

The sound of Haley's phone chiming an incoming text broke the reverie between the two women. "Sorry," the teen said as she pulled her hand away and rolled to her other side to retrieve the offending phone.

Haley paused to read the text. Hanna heard the teen sigh deeply before rolling back to face her. Haley held up her phone, so Hanna could read the message. It was from Scottie. Apparently, Damian had awoken her and asked she send it to remind Haley that she was there to watch over Hanna. She was free to answer any questions she had but, under no circumstances, was she to allow things to become physical. Scottie reminded her that if it did, Damian would instantly know.

It was Hanna's turn to sigh in frustration as she collapsed back into her pillow. It was clear that Damian intended her no avenue of release other than her own. His intent was clear. He wanted her kept on the edge of desire until she finally relented to him. Hanna desperately wanted to do just that. Just not at the price of her soul.

"I'm sorry, Hanna. I want it too and have for several years. I used to go home from church after our class time together and daydream about you for hours. Think about what it might be like to have you in that way. I'm sorry you had to find out like this. But..."

"But what?" Hanna asked in reply.

"Nothing, it's wouldn't be fair of me to say," Haley responded.

Propping up on an elbow as she turned to face the teen, Hanna said, "Don't do that, it's not fair. You get to leave here and return to his mansion, where your needs are pretty much met on demand. Meanwhile, I'm stuck here with my only possible relief being my fingers. I can't even invite my own husband back home to help."

"Wh..why not?" Haley asked though she was clearly uncomfortable with her own question.

Hanna rolled her eyes. "Well, for one, I now know that he's woefully under-equipped for the task."

That got a little giggle from Haley, who said, "Thanks for that image, but what's the second thing." That got a confused look from Hanna. "You said, "for one," so I have to assume there was at least a second reason."

Hanna's shoulders drooped as she flopped back against her pillow. She said nothing for a minute while Haley watched her, patiently waiting to hear her answer.

"It's like he doesn't even want to be doing it. There is absolutely no foreplay, and no interaction between us while it's happening. He keeps his eyes closed for the duration of the two or three minutes it takes him to cum in me. Then he immediately jumps up and rushes into the bathroom to shower off every last residue of our contact. It's almost as if the very act disgusts him."

Haley instantly reached out to take her friend's hand but stopped midway, seeming to think better of it. "I'm sorry, Hanna. I don't know what he could be thinking. But, I can promise you that the failing is with him and not with you."

Hanna accepted Haley's reply but then said, "I answered your question. Now I expect to hear an answer to the one I asked. So spill it."

Haley gave her an almost guilty look and then rolled over on her back. After a moment, she said, "I was just going to reply that if you would quit being so damned stubborn, we could be together, always. We would be together and have everything we've ever wanted, including being two of the most sexually gratified women on Earth. We'd have everything, Hanna. Can't you see that?"

"Everything but our souls. Damian would own those," Hanna said defiantly.

"So what if he does?" Hanna replied in exasperation. "I thought I'd given it to God a long time ago, not that it had done me a great deal of good. All I'd gotten out of the agreement was a lifetime of guilt and condemnation for every perceived slight I'd ever committed. But as it turned out, he hadn't even bothered to take possession of it yet. Well, Damian was more than willing to rectify that. He wanted to see to its care and mine as well. I've gotten more out of the three days that I've lived with him in his household than I ever did serving God in my parent's home."

Hanna was stunned by Haley retorting in such a manner. The teen had never before been overly talkative, always seeming almost afraid to say the wrong thing. The woman lying next to her was a different creature altogether. She was assured and sure of what she was saying. Almost to the point of being dogmatic about it.

Hanna watched as Haley closed her eyes and rolled the other way, turning her back to her. Hanna couldn't tell whether it was done out of anger or frustration but suspected it was a bit of both. She wanted to reach out and comfort the teen but didn't know how it would be received. Instead, Hanna simply said, "Haley, I'm sorry, but I'm just not ready. This all came on me so suddenly. I'm a married woman, and though I may not love him the way I once thought I did, I do care about him."

The room was quiet, with the sole exception of a few guarded sniffles coming from Haley's direction. At last, the teen's voice said just above a whisper, "You will give in to him though, eventually, given the opportunity every woman does."

And with that, Haley dozed off, leaving Hanna to her own thoughts and questions. Was Haley, right? Was it inevitable that it would happen? Was she predestined to be with Damian when everything was said and done?

The questions were still running rampant through Hanna's mind when sleep finally found her. As usual, Damian came to her. Only that wasn't quite right, because for once, they weren't in her bedroom at all. She was in the most massive bedroom she'd ever seen. It was decorated entirely in white. The walls, the furniture, and even the wood flooring had been whitewashed. There in the center of the room on a massive four-poster bed lay the real man in her life, Lucifer.

Damian reclined backward propped up against a pile of pillows. His naked black physique standing out in contrast to the white satin sheets, he watched Hanna from his perch but said nothing. His gaze was hungry but non-threatening, as was the smile on his handsome face. Between his legs, ponderously lay Hanna's real obsession. Not even swollen, the massive tube of black man-meat dwarfed her husband's. It was like comparing that of a newborn baby boy to that of a grown man.

"Why am I here?" Hanna heard herself ask.

Damian's smile widened. "Because it's where you want to be. Beyond the desires running through your head at this moment, you know what I have to offer you've craved your entire life. You always felt guilty for those sinful thoughts. Envious thoughts of a friend's new dress or the freedom she had. Or lustful thoughts you had towards some boy, that even though you couldn't fully understand, made you feel guilty for having them. A God who's forgotten about you would demand that you fall to your knees in prayer in some misguided attempt at penance for your lust and envy."

Hanna listened to Damian's silky smooth baritone words as she watched his big, black cock began to lengthen. It occurred to her that if she was Eve and this palatial bedroom, her Garden of Eden, then his massive black cock was surely the serpent sent to tempt her.

"Myself, on the other hand, all I ask is that you fall to your knees and embrace those things. Stand by my side forever and help me rule your fellow man and give me the son I was foretold. Do that, and I'll give you lifetimes of pleasure that you could not yet imagine and riches beyond imagination. Heads of State will bow down to you, and the rich and famous cower in your presence. My seed will prolong your beauty, never allowing its blossom to wilt just as it does the others who take my mark and proclaim themselves mine. No sickness or disease will ever befall you."

Hanna listened to Damian's words. She knew they'd long ago found fertile ground in the recesses of her heart and mind. Their seeds had already burst open and were daring to take root, choking out everything that had previously grown there. Her morals and beliefs were slowly being strangled, one by one. Before she'd drifted off to sleep, Haley's words about how she'd eventually give in came to mind.

"Do I really even have a choice in this?" Hanna cried out in exasperation, "I mean it. Is it really free will on my part if I'm constantly tormented with these dreams? If Scottie and Haley are always there to tempt me with flesh, and yet I'm never allowed to experience it? I mean, just by associating with you, I'm cutting myself off from the rest of the judgmental people in this community. Most of which have no room to talk if what you've told me and the things you showed Haley are true. The few friends I had will have nothing to do with me once Curtis breaks the news to them of our separation and why it happened. You've managed to cut me off and isolate me on a deserted island where you are the only one offering me hope of rescue. So, how exactly is that free will?"

Damian held a hand out to her, and despite wanting to hold firm, Hanna felt her feet carrying her forwards. When she reached his side, she couldn't help but place her hand in his. It seemed so small in comparison. The contrasts of their skin tones melding together into a harmonious scene of perfection.

Hanna didn't resist as Damian pulled her in. Deep inside her, she was aware of the faint screams of her old self begging for her to hold out. But those cries were being drowned out by those of her sense of lust. A lust that had been impoverished and deprived for long enough. It was like the proverbial Satan on one shoulder and angel on the other. Only in this case, Satan had a megaphone and the angel a bad case of laryngitis.

For the first time, Damian's soft lips found hers. Hanna felt her body melt into his kiss, all of her resistance fading. She felt his tongue probing at her lips and eagerly accepted it into her mouth. She moaned in response to his kiss as he rolled her onto her back without allowing their lips to part. Hanna felt his right hand lay claim to her left breast, kneading it incessantly and sending shivers down her spine.

Breaking their kiss, Damian stared down at Hanna with intensity and said, "There is some truth to the questions you asked. Maybe I have painted you into a corner. So for you, this is the last time that we will be together before you make your decision. If in twenty-seven days on the first night of the full moon you haven't come to me and submitted yourself, I will take that as my answer. In that event, I will leave and go on with my existence. Maybe I will find another that is fit to bear my male child, but I fear she will pale in comparison to you even if I do."

Hanna felt a knife in her heart at the thought of another woman claiming her spot as his Queen. That anyone could usurp her place, filled her with fear.

So when Damian's lips claimed hers again, she devoured them with a severity that surprised even her. Hanna groaned into Damian's mouth as his index finger and thumb found her nipple and began to steadily roll it between them.

His massive, turgid cock lay trapped between them. When Hanna curled her left leg up over Damian's right hip, his shaft rode deliciously against her center. She slowly began to grind her hips against its large base as her left hand sought out the rest of its extraordinary length. She wrapped her hand around its girth as Damian captured her nipple between his lips, sucking at it rapaciously. Her hand tightened around his thickness in response, causing more of his pre-cum to be milked from the purple, swollen head. Feeling it's sticky wetness coat the palm of her hand filled Hanna with insatiable lust.

"I want to taste you, Damian," Hanna begged. "I want to suck you, please."

He released her nipple and looked up at her. Raising up, he kissed her tenderly and said, "I want that too, my Queen. But wouldn't it taste so much better glazed with a coating of your cum."

Hanna could only nod her head thinking about how wonderful that did sound. To the old her, the prude who had prided herself on maintaining her purity, the thought would have seemed immoral and repugnant. The guilt at even having it would have caused her to lose sleep.

This new Hanna, though, was a wanton creature of lust. The seeds taken root in her soul were slowly wringing the last of the old her out of being. As Damian rolled on top of her, she was only too eager to spread her legs wide and tilt back her hips in welcome. She watched in anxious anticipation as Damian positioned himself between her legs and dragged the dark bulbous head of his black cock through her cleft. When it reached the top, he slapped it twice against her engorged clit, causing bolts of pleasure to ripple through her core as she sucked in a gasp of air at the sensation.

"What do you want, my Queen?" he asked her.

The shackles of her old life nearly gone, Hanna answered honestly. "I want you to fuck me, Damian. I want to feel your big, black cock split me in two. I want to come over and over again on your cock, and then I want to suck all those juices off right before you fill my mouth with your taboo seed."

Damian released a groan of contentment at her words and positioned the head of his cock at her opening. Hanna could feel its preponderance pressing against her orifice and willed her legs to open even wider to accept it in.

When the prodigious head did finally slip past her opening. Hanna allowed a moan to escape her lips as she wrapped both her legs around his powerful hips. Feeling her feet make contact with his muscular ass, Hanna dug her heels in trying to force him in further. Driving her hips forward, the blonde slowly impaled herself on the long thick cock.

Damian was still above her, his hips static, allowing her to feed his enormous black cock inside her at her own pace. Hanna felt her pussy welcome each inch of its intrusion with radiating waves of pleasure as he slowly filled her deepness. When Hanna could take no more, she would lower her hips, allowing his cock to retreat her depths. With just his swollen head still inside her, Hanna would again dig her heels in and begin the glorious assent back up Damian's turgid shaft.

When she could fit no more of him inside herself. Hanna looked up at the man above her. This fallen angel and scourge of mankind. She knew his names were many, liar, and deceiver among them, and yet at that moment, she couldn't think of a reason as to why it mattered. He wanted her to be his Queen. Devil or not, he desired to bring her the pleasure she now knew her body so desperately craved. For once in her life, someone cared that she have her heart's desire.