The Enlightenment of Hanna Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Damian," Hanna begged him, "Fuck me hard, baby. Feed my pussy that big, black cock."

Damian drove his hips forward without hesitation, causing an explosion of nerve endings as he stretched her depths wide open. Hanna arched her neck and threw her hips into each of his powerful strokes. Feeling it each time, his monstrous head struck her cervix with pleasurable delight as a near-continuous wave of satisfaction radiated throughout her core. The thought of how she could ever hope to deny herself a joy like this was just starting through her head as Hanna's first climax slammed into her like a freight train.

"Fuuuucccckkk... cumming," was all she could get out as the walls of her pussy convulsed around his still pistoning cock. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and her neck bowed in an arch, as Hanna rode out her climax. Her thighs quivered unceasingly as she felt a gush of fluids escape her opening from around his thick shaft.

"So good...so Goddamn good," Hanna said, her blasphemous words not bothering her in the slightest. She would willfully indulge in a lifetime of deadly sins and broken commandments if it meant being able to experience what she was feeling in the here and now.

Over the next half hour, Hanna lost count at six, the number of times she'd come while Damian had thrust into her willing orifice. She knew there had been more, but it had reached a point where her thinking had become hazy. Whether through sheer exhaustion or from the wonderous flood of brain chemistry now coursing through her bloodstream. Whatever the reason, Hanna barely had the strength to register her dissent when she felt his massive member entirely withdraw from her now gaping opening. She was barely aware of him grabbing a pillow from behind her and laying it out aside her waist. His strong hands then seized her waist and flipped her over on top of it.

Hanna tried to raise her head to see what he intended. Feeling Damian's knees settle just outside her slightly outstretched thighs, she lowered her head back down in anticipation.

When she felt Damian enter her this time, there wasn't even a pretense at tenderness or caution. Hanna just felt his fat member pierce her to her core and sink all the way inside her. His slow and rhythmic thrusts quickly built up in tempo, driving Hanna's lust to new heights.

"Yes, Damian," Hanna cried out, "fuck my married white pussy. Make me come all over your black cock. Oh, fuck yes, it feels so fucking good. Fuck, fuck, make me all your's Damian. Claim my pussy. Fuck, I'm cuuuummmmiiiing..."

Several more orgasms passed Hanna by in a blur of lust. Each seemingly bigger than the last. When she could handle no more, Damian withdrew his black goodness and rolled over onto his back.

"One freshly fucked big, black cock coated in a fresh glaze of lady cum, just like you ordered. You better get it while it's hot," Damian's dulcet voice teased Hanna.

She couldn't help but grin at his words while simultaneously wincing at the dull ache between her legs. Hanna rolled to her side and straddled her right arm across her man's broad, expansive chest, and yes, now, at this moment, that was how she chose to think of him, her man.

Hanna gazed at what lay before her. Glazed indeed. Damian's beautiful black cock was coated in a mixture of her white froth and cream that extended the majority of his impressive length. She felt her mouth water as she wrapped both her fists around his shaft and presented his swollen purple head before her mouth. She could see a pellucid viscous fluid leaking liberally from its slit. Able to hold back no longer, Hanna allowed her tongue to drag across its surface as her lips stretched around the bulbous head. The enormity of the moment drove her passion even further. Here was the former Ms. Hanna Brown, Ms. Teen Christian USA sucking on a big, black cock.

No, correct that, the former Ms. Teen Christian USA was sucking on the Devil's big, black cock. She was swallowing Lucifer's pitchfork and loving every fucking second of it.

Hanna worked the head of his cock as far back into her mouth as possible while sucking at it greedily. While she did, she worked both her fists up and down his considerable length hoping to dredge up more of his delicious pre-cum. Hanna felt Damian's fingers in her hair and heard him whisper words of encouragement towards her.

"That's it, baby. Suck that black cock. Yeah, work your tongue like that."

She listened and followed his instructions to the letter. Hanna slathered her tongue the length of his shaft, making sure to suck at her juices that had collected there. She did so without question because it seemed to please him. And when he requested that Hanna suck his balls, the beautiful blonde couldn't get to them fast enough. She hungrily sucked at the soft black skin covering them, enjoying that salty taste and pliable texture she found there.

It was when his hand closed in a fist around her curls and pulled her back up, forcing the throbbing head back into her mouth, that Hanna squealed with glee. This was when she loved Damian the most. When he just took her and made her his. She could feel him fucking her mouth with abandon, and instead of being afraid, she found it titillating. Hanna didn't fight it but rather gave in. She sucked passionately while pressing the flat of her tongue as hard as she could on the head's underside.

"Get ready, Hanna," Damian alerted her. "I'm so close."

With that, Hanna felt him release his hold on her hair, allowing her to take over. She double-pumped both fists up the length of his cock as she sucked the engorged head and swirled her tongue all around it. Damian's hips began almost involuntary thrusts as he grunted into each one. Hanna started to time the strokes of her double-fisted grip and head movement to meet each of his thrusts. His massive black cock already tumescent seemed to swell even more substantial for an instant before Hanna felt the first gush of his seed coat the back of her throat. She swallowed it down, continuing to work his black member diligently, wanting to be worthy of being called his Queen. A second splash coated her inner gums and then a third. Hanna could feel her mouth starting to swell with the excess, but she was determined to take every last drop without wasting any of it. As quickly as she would swallow, her mouth seemed to fill with that much more until it finally tapered off. At last, she took a moment to breathe as her fist slowly continued their pistoning motion until they milked the last of his Satanic seed.

Hanna savored the taste of her reward and found it quite to her liking. That she liked it wasn't a surprise. Everything else about Damian was so fucking perfect, why wouldn't the taste of his cum be? No, it was the way it made her feel that was the real epiphany. Hanna had never done any drugs, so she'd never tried cocaine. But she had to imagine its effects very similar to what she was feeling right now.

Damian had fucked her hard for an hour and made her come so many times, a simple country girl would have to take off her shoes to have kept a count. Hanna had been nearly altogether drained when Damian had finally relented and withdrawn his cock from her still quivering and swollen opening. Yet she felt fresh and rejuvenated from having swallowed his seed.

That was when Damian's words about how his cum would keep her young and beautiful long after her time should have passed came to mind. She could feel it coursing through her now, seemingly turbo-charging her body.

He pulled her up to him and kissed her possessively. The fact that he'd just released what seemed a quart of Hell's most excellent semen into her mouth seemed to make no difference. Curtis couldn't stand to have her juices on his pathetic excuse for a cock. Damian meanwhile thought nothing more of kissing her lips though they were coated with his cum. One of these men was supposed to love her, and Hanna was no longer sure it was the one she was married to.

When their kiss finally broke, she stared back into the deep pools of his black eyes. She felt closer to this beautiful and perfect black man than she ever had anyone in her life. Yes, Hanna still cared for her husband. But she knew now that what she felt for Curtis would be closer to how one thought about a cousin than it would be to how she felt about Damian.

Almost seeming to sense her thoughts, Damian said, "Hanna, take this time that Scottie and I are away to study your feelings and be sure of them. I will have Haley and Meghan stop in to check on you. You haven't been taking great care of yourself since we first became acquainted. It will make me feel better to know they're looking in on you."

Hanna felt caring in his words and actions. Even more so, they made her think how little Curtis showed he cared with his. Again, Hanna found herself questioning why she was continuing to fight this.

"Both girls will be told to check in with you only. It will be up to you when to say it's time for them to leave. Remember, though, you and I won't speak again unless you choose to come to me. You will have until the night of the full moon, and no longer."

Damian leaned in, his lips seizing Hanna's, and as her eyes closed, so did the surreal dreamworld around her.