The Enormous Cock of a Beast

Story Info
Amber's dream is to be fucked by a beast, and it came true.
1.1k words
4
7.7k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Beast tore off her clothes and thrust his enormous, hard cock inside, and the girl screamed in pain as she felt the massive hot flesh reach her uterus. And...

"Oh, I can't continue with this!"

Girls my age want a boyfriend, but all I want is to be fucked by a beast with a huge cock. I think anyone who claims to be a fan of hentai and furry will love it, it's their biggest desire.

I hide my wicked manga under the bed and cover myself with a sheet, knowing that I should clean my wet pussy, but it's better to let it air dry. I took off my panties and let them fall to the floor.

I close my eyes and slowly fall into a deep sleep.

Even before I opened my eyes, I felt a chill down my spine, I opened my eyes and looked around. My heart stopped beating when I realized I was in the forest. I heard the howling of wolves, which made my legs tremble. I cover my body with my hands, covering my breasts and my pussy which are only covered by a little pubic hair.

If this is a dream, I want to wake up, it's terrifying how real it feels. I hear footsteps on the dry leaves of the trees and my heart races. I run as fast as I can, until I bump into something huge, and as I see the enormous beast in front of me, its fiery red eyes glaring at me.

The beast gets down on all fours and pounces on me, its hot breath hitting my cheek and I realize it's a huge red-eyed wolf. What is it going to do to me? Is it going to devour me? As the beast sniffs my body until it reaches my pussy and stays there sniffing, I quickly close my legs.

Its loud howls make me cover my ears, I get up and run as fast as I can. It's useless to think I could escape from the beast, it lunges at me and before I can react it sniffs my whole body again until it reaches my pussy once more.

Your saliva falls from your fangs onto my pussy and even in this nightmare, my pussy reacts. I remain still, not moving, until unexpectedly I feel the long and slimy tongue of the beast reach deep into my vagina. I spread my legs wider and swear that its tongue can reach my uterus. The wet sound my pussy makes as it is fucked by its tongue is music to my ears. It pulls out its tongue to lick my swollen clitoris. Everything becomes blurred and my body only reacts to the exquisite sensation that drives me crazy.

I am about to come, the beast stands on its hind legs and mercilessly lifts me up and lays me face down on the cold leaves of the trees. It buries its tongue in my ass and as it does so, a stream of my juices gushes from my pussy, pulsating with ecstasy.

My legs shake, the huge beast stands up and once again lifts me up and places me in front of him. I am 1.57 meters tall but he is so enormous that my head only reaches his elbows.

He takes me in his claws and lifts me up, carrying me on his shoulders. I place my shoulders around his neck and now his snout is devouring my pussy mercilessly.

"I'm going to come, fuck!" I scream as my pussy releases streams that he drinks.

The ecstasy still runs through my body, the beast knocks me to the ground and positions itself above me. It sucks on my nipples and bites them mercilessly, then licks my neck and face until unexpectedly, and unprepared, I feel the pressure of its enormous cock on my vagina.

"Stop, it won't fit!" I shout desperately.

I place my hands on its shoulders to try and push it away, but I am nothing compared to it, I can't move it even a little. It enters me and tears fill my eyes, its huge hot piece of flesh thrusts forcefully inside me and I feel like I am splitting in half.

It pounds into me mercilessly and his thick cock slides and rubs forcefully inside me until I feel like it will break my uterus. I touch my belly and I am surprised to feel and see his dick enter and exit my virgin pussy.

His dick swells to my stomach, I feel nauseous, but all the pain fades away when my tight pussy adjusts and a mix of pain and pleasure make me scream.

"Don't stop, keep going! Fuck me hard until I'm broken!"

His cock grows even more and I feel like it's burning my insides, he sticks his tongue in my mouth until it reaches my throat, his balls come out of his scrotum sack and enter my vagina. Once again, my fluids shoot out and I can't stop until I make myself come from feeling his cum burning my insides and my stomach swells with his semen. I reach orgasm screaming and trembling. When he pulls out of me, his thick cum shoots out of my pussy. The beast still licks my body while my pussy is still throbbing and my heavy breathing makes my heart race as if it's going to burst out of my chest.

I look at his cock and it's still erect and swollen, I stand up still feeling weak and sit on top of him to lick it. I hold it in my hands and it shrinks in size and to my surprise, I see it turn into a human. A man so perfect that he seems hand-carved by the gods of Olympus. His cock is still huge and erect, but he is either asleep or I don't know, he simply doesn't react.

I position myself on top of him and take his dick to my vagina, I sit down while closing my eyes as I feel it slide inside me. I have no experience, but I move to the rhythm dictated by my body to continue with this lust that I cannot extinguish.

I hear once again that delicious sound that my wet pussy makes and I climax, filling my abdomen with my fluids. He finishes inside me again, but he doesn't react. I lift my ass and watch as his cum drips from my vagina drop by drop.

I approach and look at his face more carefully, it is perfect, he is a god of sex and pleasure.

"Daughter! Amber, wake up!"

I open my eyes and see my mother.

"Breakfast is ready, you'll be late, it's your first day of university."

Mom leaves my room, I get up knowing that it was all just a dream. Well, it was a delicious exquisite dream. I wish it could be real, although I could feel that dream so vividly.