All Comments on 'The Ensigns of Detection Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The butler

He always does it. Or was that Mrs Scarlet, in the Kitchen with the candlestick? Who cares?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
When will part 5 be up?

When will part 5 be up?

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

How can I possibly compete against a man who has revelations!!!

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

It’s guessing time again. Because both Mom and Troy saw something. It was the appearance of Selena. She looked somewhat like Angela be sisters or cousins. Steele first wife is probably a Harlen. Could be Coach’s and Angela’s aunt. Who killed Dr Wilkins think it was wife. As for Grayson’s brutal attack was work of Mr Big trying to get Emma’s iPad with industrial secrets. No clue on who killed Fulton. Going read next chapter now.

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****Great storytelling using a lot of names that's hard to keep up with!! It's still a great read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2172 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...