All Comments on 'The Ensigns of Detection Ch. 05'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CSD2CSD2almost 8 years ago
Martin Nash

Is about to open up the door...and step into a world of shit.

Hope he was a set of waders. As well as anyone who follows him.

BigDchefBigDchefalmost 8 years ago
Twists & turns

Love this collection of stories there can't belong to go before he nails the consultant of crime

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nash and why

Nash was made aware of who the consultant was; interesting spin of events in bringing this jump into the fire type of scenario with Nash now

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 8 years agoAuthor
About Nash...

Nash is now wondering if what he was told about the tablet is a deception. And WHY? you ask? Oh, I'd never introduce a plot twist to the end of a series, now would I?

Heh heh heh heh... :o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too funny for words

The comments were hysterical, especially the one that crowned this author the best on the site. Here's a little clue. No one reads this author. Simply look at the number of views his stories get. Then look at the number of views other stories get and you'll realize he writes for a very small audience. Nothing wrong with that. People like what they like. But to proclaim him the very best is simply ludicrous given the small reading population for his stories. Like I said - the comments were funny as hell and good for a laugh.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 8 years ago
Observation

There was one thing in this story that caught my eye because it reflects reality. That is the way the police went after the guy who took revenge on the man who raped his wife in front of him. Does anyone doubt that any of the cops in this story would not do the exact same thing? In fact Cindy was quite willing to do exactly that in the story and yet the cops were out for blood when a civilian did what they themselves would do if in the same situation. In real life cops do the same thing, go out for blood if a civilian does something that would be either ignored or covered up if a cop did it.

The story brought forth the fact that there has been an effort made from within, at the instigation of the consultant of crime, to divide both the opinion of, and the loyalty to, the iron crowbar. Whether meaning to or not, Nash has now added to that effort. Even if the iron crowbar is proven innocent in the end, somehow I don't see him ever being able to totally being able to get away from the taint of that. Nash himself states quite clearly that, even though it was explained in detail why the warrant information was withheld from him, he does not fully trust the iron crowbar anymore.

I do have a question for the author, why has the third member of the iron crowbar's angels NOT been given a crowbar of her own? I've been curious as to why for some time now, is this going to be part of some convoluted plot twist somewhere down the line?

I do enjoy this story, although as I've said before in other comments that in my opinion it would have been a much better story without the incest and open marriage on the part of the iron crowbar. There is just too much of a possibility of that coming back to bite him in the ass during court, the reason why in real life such behavior would get someone thrown off the force. And why such behavior is against regulations in every police department I've ever heard of. I know it's literotica and sex is considered mandatory, but I think it would have been better if the sex for the cops would have been more mainstream, with exceptions held to account for their behavior, and incest and open marriages being more the behavior of the criminal and civilian elements. Still lots of sex in the story, but more believable law enforcement characters. That's my opinion so it's only relevant to me, so ignore it if you disagree, trust me it will not be the first time an opinion of mine was disagreed with, nor the last.

I do enjoy the plot twists and how elements of earlier crimes are being integrated into the evolving story, that is one reason every chapter has deserved far more than the five stars allowed.

Keep up the good work and give your fans more of the story to drool over soon!!!!!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 8 years agoAuthor
kjohns2001

Thank you for your excellent comments. On the gifts of crowbars, only one Angel (Cindy) has been given a crowbar, that being the original blue one. Teresa doesn't need one (you've anticipated me, there), and there's no reason why Tanya doesn't have one, except that she just doesn't have one.

""The story brought forth the fact that there has been an effort made from within, at the instigation of the consultant of crime, to divide both the opinion of, and the loyalty to, the iron crowbar."" ---- You're on to me. :o)

On the sex v. police story... you and many others are right. And if I begin writing for publication in the real world, there won't be all the sex and incest and open marriage stuff (well, there might be some open marriage stuff). But this is Literotica, and the stories evolved out of sex stories in the first place. It's been interesting for me as the writer, to see the reactions to the stories, as well as the efforts to write them. I've actually found it very hard to write acceptable sex scenes to go with the stories, some will say the sex scenes aren't "acceptable" and I would be hard pressed to argue. I do think it makes some of the characters (Rita, for example) more fun, so we'll see what happens...

Thanks again. Maybe we need a discussion thread for all of this....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best stories

I am rereading all the ww stories and found this to be one of the very best. The charecters are alive and the plot was complex

Many thanks

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

It's interesting how the story telling, ie. the crime exploration and solving, is more important than the sex scenes which seemed to have completely disappeared in this story.

Getting a little concerned about Nash. Has he been got at or is he simply developing as a detective? Little said about Jenna since she went back to work immediately after an extremely harrowing experience, nor what she thinking or worked out about gor-don

KtmgoKtmgo12 months ago

One of these days, Don will finally get someone to say the name and not just look like a lunatic shouting at perps

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

Ok what about the connection to Selena and Angela? No mention of that fact. Why isn’t Cindy all over Don when she felt his vibes far away.

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES