The Enslavement of Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the caffeine from the coffee and some food in my stomach began to awaken my body I spent the rest of the morning busying myself around the house cleaning, doing laundry and taking care of all of the other household chores. But slowly as the day wore on my state of arousal began to steadily return.

Just before noon and I was feeling very sweaty and dirty from all the cleaning and such and hoping that it would help to quench my aroused state, I decided to take a long hot shower. As the warm water began caressing over my body those feeling of arousal did not weaken but only began to increase in strength. My hands soon found their way to my breasts rubbing and caressing them then lightly moving across my nipples. Soon one hand moved down between my legs while the other continued to rub by breasts and pinched my nipples. My finger touching my clit felt like an electric shock. Shutting the water off I quickly dried myself off. Lying on my bed my fingers quickly soon found their way again between my legs.

As my fingers moved between my legs my mind began replaying the events of last night. I could still remember my first taste of Megan's pussy. My own pussy began getting wetter and wetter as I remembered those feelings of surrender as Megan pushed me down to my knees. No, she guided me down onto my knees. My body was beginning to remember how arousing her dominating nature had made me feel. My fingers began to rub my pussy harder and harder. I should not be getting this aroused thinking about another woman I kept trying to tell myself. I knew that. But apparently my body did not.

Soon I found myself on the verge of a massive orgasm. One I did not want to be on, because my thoughts and behavior were not who I thought I was, but then the most intense orgasm I ever had exploded anyway. Just as my massive orgasm peaked my phone sitting on the nightstand beeped alerting me to a new incoming text message. So consumed in orgasmic pleasure to let the distraction stop me I let my orgasm ripple through my body until it finally subsided.

As my body began to calm back down from one of the most powerful orgasm that I had ever experienced in a long time I picked up my phone thinking that the message would probably be from my daughter Rebecca letting me know when to expect her home.

It was not.

Instead it read, "I know what you are doing right now remembering last night."

The message was from a number I did not recognize. But it had to be from Megan. But how did she know what I was doing at the exact moment when she texted me? And how did she get my number? Did Hannah give her my number?

After getting dressed I made my way back down to the kitchen to fix something for a bit of lunch. As I was eating Rebecca come home. The two of us sat at the kitchen table making small talk about how school was going and what else was new or happening in her life. She told me that she has been spending a lot of time with a new girl in school who just moved here at the beginning of the school year. Her name is Amanda. I was happy for her making a new friend. Rebecca has always been a very quiet and shy person who had never made new friends very easily.

After dinner Rebecca went out with her friends again but said she would be home around midnight.

My curiosity and the new feelings that I was experiencing for the first time kept me restless. Soon I found myself sitting at my computer going down the rabbit hole of google trying to find some answers to the many questions I was having in my mind.

I had never really looked at porn before, but I soon found myself looking at images of women in all sorts of poses, sexy clothing, and even nude. Slowly my interests and curiosity took me to more and more depraved sites. Soon I found myself looking at images of women submitting to other women. Women in bondage, women being restrained. Women being flogged and even whipped.

In bed that night my hands again found there way between my legs. I furiously masturbated again until achieving my release. But I did not cum nearly as hard as I did this morning. This leaving me only wanting more.

Sunday morning, I awoke after having the most bizarre dream of my life.

I pictured myself naked walking down a very long corridor. I had what looked like a leather dog collar around my neck. My arms were restrained behind my back with leather cuffs around my wrists. When I reached the room at the end of the corridor, I knelt down in the very center of the room spreading my knees apart.

All day Sunday I kept trying to get those images out of my head.

On Monday I met Hannah again at the fitness club as usual. As we began our work-out I asked her, "Did you give my number to Megan?"

"Yes, I hope that was Ok. She wanted to call and make sure that you were alright. She said that you almost passed out in her car and then crashed really hard once she got you home."

"Yes, that's fine she texted me, but I didn't recognize the number, so I never texted her back. How come you didn't drive me home since we had gone together?"

"To tell you the truth I had a little bit too much to drink myself. I didn't feel safe to drive so I stayed at Melissa's house until morning."

"Did Sharon spend the night there as well?" I asked.

"Yes, she did," Hannah responded. "Why do you ask?"

"I saw them kissing in the hot tub. Are they lovers?" I inquired.

"Yes, they are. Does that bother you?" she answered.

"Yes, sort of. They are both married."

"Look, both of their husbands travel frequently for business. A lot like yours does. When their husbands are both out of town at the same time, they find company in each other," Hannah explained.

Then I asked the question that I really wanted to get to, "Hannah are you a lesbian?"

"Yes, I am," she answered, "Does that bother you?"

"At first when I suspected that you were it did bother me. But for some reason now it no longer does."

Monday night again found me at my computer. I had become fascinated watching lesbian sites as this was so taboo in comparison to everything that I thought I knew about myself. The more I watched my interests became even more darker and darker. I began watching scenes over and over that included many different forms of extreme bondage, women dominating women, and lesbian slavery.

Monday night's dream was even more vivid than my previous one. When I woke Tuesday morning my body was covered in sweat. I lay there in bed replaying the images over and over in my head.

I am naked kneeling on the floor. Again, around my neck is a leather collar very similar to the one many of the women in the photos and videos I had been looking at were wearing. Standing above me is a naked blonde woman with her legs slightly parted. Where her legs meet is the beautiful sight of her sex. I hear the words, "Lick it, Slut."

There should be no need for me to tell you whose face I saw on the blonde woman standing above me.

As the day wore on, I decided to try one last time to save my marriage or else I was afraid that I would begin to travel down the dark path that presented itself so vividly in my dreams. Mark would be coming home this evening so once again I made special plans. Everything was ready candles, wine, his favorite meal. I put my short little red dress on again. Waiting anxiously by the door I was expecting him home at any minute, I received a text massage.

"Not coming home today."

I read the text from my husband over and over again. No explanation, no sorry, just "Not coming home today."

Opening the bottle of wine I poured myself a large glass and then another.

In the morning I walked around the empty house not evening bothering to get dressed. Rebecca had already left for school before I had even gotten up. I was supposed to be meeting Hannah at the fitness club for our usual work out together but this morning I was lacking in both energy and proper mood. Sitting at the kitchen table I kept starring at a number saved on my phone.

Finally calling the number, the voice on the other end answered, "Megan Burke".

"Hi Megan, It's Lauren from the other night."

"Oh hi, I've been wondering how long it would take you to call."

"I ...really... need... to see...you," I stammered.

"Do you now? I've been hoping that you would feel the need to. I am free this afternoon. Why don't you come by my office? Say around 3 pm. I'll text you the address."

"That sounds perfect," I replied not really sure if I would really go through with this or if even Megan was really the type of woman that I imagined her to be. Maybe I was overthinking this entire thing.

The address Megan texted me is one of the tallest buildings in downtown. Her office is on the 32nd floor.

As the day progressed on and the time grew closer, I started to get ready to leave.

I chose to wear a simple white sundress that I had not worn in years. Underneath I had on a sexy white lace bra and matching thong panties. The drive downtown took about thirty minutes.

Exiting the elevator on the 32nd floor I quickly located the correct suite. Just inside the outer office door a young woman was sitting behind a desk working at a computer. As I approached, she looked up.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"I'm here to see Megan," I answered.

"You must mean Ms. Burke. Do you have an appointment?"

"No, I don't have an actual appointment. Megan, I mean Ms. Burke just told me to come by around 3 pm."

"I will she if she is available. What was your name?"

"Lauren."

Picking up the intercom she spoke into the receiver, "Ms. Burke, there is a Lauren here to see you."

After a brief pause, listening to the voice on the other end, she spoke again, "Oh, I see. I will show her right in." Standing up she said, "Please follow me."

Following the young woman, we went through a door then down a hall passing a door on the left that opened in what looked like large conference room. The young woman led me all the way to the end of the hall to the last door. As she opened it, I followed her through.

Stepping through the door I heard the young woman say, "Miss Lauren is here to see you."

Megan was sitting behind her desk in a very large corner office. She had her back to the door so that she was facing out the windows reading what was probably some sort of a legal brief or something like that. The windows in front of her had an amazing view looking out across the city.

After introducing me the young woman turned to exit the office.

Megan spoke in a soft but commanding tone not bothering to swivel her chair around. "Rachel, you should stay and join us. You may find this interesting." Then she slowly swiveled her chair around setting all of the papers she was reading down on her desk to face me.

The young woman whose name I now learned is Rachel closed the door from which we had entered and then moved to sit down on a leather sofa near the door. Not sure why Megan had asked her to stay. What I needed to discuss with Megan I was hoping to do in private.

Walking across the office towards her desk Megan said, "Stop," when I was about halfway across the room almost directly in the center of the room. Still nervous about my reason for being here and that another person was present, I halted my steps immediately.

Megan stood up from behind her desk to walk around to the front of it. She was dressed in a white blouse and a grey pencil skirt. Her legs were in black silk stockings and on her feet black pumps with about a four-inch spiked heel. Leaning back against her desk she said, "I know why you have come here today."

"Yes, I wanted to talk to you about what happened last Friday night," I answered. "When you drove me home."

"You want to talk to me or do you need to talk to me."

"I don't understand what difference it makes."

"In good time you will understand. But I don't think you really came her to talk. I think that there is something else that you need." Pulling up her grey pencil skirt Megan revealed that she was not wearing any panties and that most beautiful pussy of hers was on full display right in front of my eyes. "Is this what you need."

Looking, no starring at what was know literally laid bare before me I felt my knees go weak and my heart rate accelerate. My palms became sweaty and I could feel my panties becoming wetter by the second. The skin on the rest of my body began to tingle.

Megan again spoke in that soft but commanding tone of hers, "If you want another taste of this," reaching down with her right hand to spread her lips then running a finger through her own wetness, "there are certain things that I will require of you." Then bringing that same finger up to her mouth to taste her own juices.

"Yes, please I will do anything. Anything that you want."

"Anything is a very big word. Remember that," she said. Then after briefly pausing she continued. "Remove your clothing," Megan ordered. "I want to see again for myself what I am acquiring."

Hesitating not sure if I heard her correctly, Rachel suddenly appeared at my side. Grabbing a handful of my hair pulling my head back she yelled, "Mistress Megan said strip, Bitch."

With tears starting in my eyes, I reach back to lower the zipper on my dress. Next, I slowly started to slip the straps off of my shoulders one at a time. As the dress began to fall, I held it up hoping that this madness would somehow end. I pulled the sundress from my shoulders letting it drop to the floor. I felt my face flush red as I stood before the two of them clad only in my white lace bra, matching panties, and high heels.

"Everything," Megan prodded.

Unhooking the clasp holding my bra closed I let the straps fall from my shoulders. I closed my eyes as I removed the bra and it fell to the floor where my dress lay. My 36C breasts rose and fell with my silent sobs. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties and slowly lowered them over my hips, down my legs, and stepped out of them letting them join the rest of my clothing on the floor. Instinctively I placed a hand over my pussy and another over my breasts trying to conceal as much of my nudity as possible.

"Lower your hands and spread your legs," Megan ordered.

Again, I slowly let my arms fall to my side and opened my legs slightly. I stiffened as Megan walked from her desk and approached me. She took each of my breasts between her thumb and fingers and squeezed them tightly as she made comments on their firmness and size. Rachel moved behind me and took turns cupping each of my buttocks. She spread my asscheeks apart and commented, "Looks like this Bitch has a very nice tight little asshole."

I was totally humiliated and kept my eyes closed trying to block out the abuse. After a few minutes, the two of them switched positions with Megan now squeezing my buttocks and Rachel caressing and squeezing my breasts. Rachel slipped two fingers into my pussy as she kicked my legs a little wider apart, then spoke into my ear, "Your cunt feels nice and tight too." Then brought her hand up to my face saying, "Lick my fingers clean."

I took her fingers into my mouth without any hesitation. Licking them clean. Tasting myself.

The two then switched again with Megan in front of me and Rachel moving behind me.

My heartbeat slowly began to rise. Megan gently planted a kiss on my neck and worked her way up to my cheek. She gently kissed my face, and slowly approached my lips. A passionate kiss ensued, between us. I let go of any of my previous inhibitions that I may have had. Megan's tongue gently probed my mouth and kissed me deeper. Her skilled hands caressing my body without breaking our kiss. I moaned as my seductress firmly held my breasts and kneaded my nipples softly. Rachel wrapped her arms around me from behind pulling me closer to her. I could feel her breasts pressing into my back. She placed gentle kisses on the back of my neck. The two women were squeezing me between them.

Megan slowly began to suck on my breasts taking her time with each nipple. She had me right where she wanted me. My breasts having always been sensitive became more evident as I let out a loud moan. A rush of adrenaline took over me as this strong woman held on to me. To my horror, I thought I could feel some wetness beginning between my legs. I tried hard to dismiss it as perspiration from my nervousness rather than from any type of arousal I was feeling. But I also knew that I would be just lying to myself if I thought it was anything else. Deep down what is happening now is exactly what I came here for. Maybe not this fast and not in front of another person. But this is the precise reason why I came here.

My pussy was now wet as surges of excitement passed through me. Megan gently worked her way down to my pussy gently placing kisses from the base of my neck, between my breasts, down my chest and abdomen, stopping just above my pussy. Then starting at the base of my slit she began licking me. As her tongue probed my wet pussy, I gasped. I could feel the start of my orgasm building up. As this skilled predator continued to ferociously lick me, I felt a finger slide into my womanhood. Rachel moved her hands up to hold and caress my breasts from behind me. Megan continued her intensive finger fucking keeping me right on the edge, but not letting me go all the way over.

Then as suddenly as it had started, Megan stood, took a step back and resumed to lean back against her desk leaving me standing naked, in the center of the room with my legs slightly spread. She then once again raised her skirt exposing her panty less pussy to me.

"Kneel down, Bitch," Rachel ordered as she pulled on my hair forcing my already weak knees to buckle. "Kneel before your Mistress." Once on my knees, "Now crawl to your Mistress."

Crawling forward I knew what was expected of me.

Less than a week ago I had never seen another woman's pussy this close up and I had never before imagined that I would be pleasuring another woman in this way for a second time. Even more willingly than the first. Instinctively knowing how a woman would want to be touched I pressed my lips and tongue against her womanhood. As I moved my tongue along her most sensitive of flesh I felt her pussy opening wider like a blossoming flower against my mouth. I continued to move my lips, tongue and mouth trying my best to bring her as much pleasure as possible.

The musky taste of her pussy became even more intoxicating than I remembered. It was the most wonderful scent and taste I had ever experienced. Her pussy was so beautiful and supple with rose petal lips almost calling me to lick them. The whole experience of submitting before her was the most overwhelming experience my senses had ever encountered. As I moved my mouth around her pussy, I completely fell in love with it.

Finally, the tip of my tongue found her magic spot. Megan was squirming now. Her moans were loud and constant as she kept arching her back and lifting her ass off the edge of the desk. I drove my tongue directly down on her clit.

The tip of my tongue found its mark and as I began to lick the taste of her filled my senses and made me even more dizzy with lust. I wanted it, every wonderful inch of it and I ate with all the abandonment I could muster. She was squirming now, and her moans were loud and constant as she kept arching her back and lifting her ass off the edge of the desk. I drove my tongue directly down on her clit. I was not going to stop until I brought her over the edge.

I wanted this experience to last forever but at the speed we were going there was no way she could last. As I sensed her getting closer, I concentrated my attack on her clit as I sucked it in my mouth and flicked it with my tongue time after time. She was almost bucking now, and I was having a hard time keeping my tongue in contact with her clit but I did it.