The Enslavement of Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then with an animalistic growl Megan came in waves as pleasure pushed her to the edge of the cliff and dropped her off it over and over again. Her eyes were clinched and her toes were curled and her whole body was shaking but I still did not stop licking as I was determined to make the experience last as long as I could for her.

Finally she could take no more. She reached down and pushed my head away. At that moment I knew what my new reason for being on this earth was to give pleasure to my new Mistress.

Megan pulled me up to her mouth to kiss me as if I was the first lover she had ever had. She first licked my lips then kissed them trying to get a taste of her own pussy as if she were curious as to what it would taste like. When we were finished kissing, she forced me back down onto my hands and knees on the floor.

"Now go pleasure Miss Rachel," Megan spoke looking down at me kneeling at her feet.

Turning, I now saw that Rachel had removed all her clothing and was now lying back on the sofa totally nude.

Standing I began to walk across the office. But as soon as I did so I heard Megan in that commanding voice of hers, "Crawl like the Bitch you are." Immediately I dropped back down onto the floor to crawl my way across the office.

Upon reaching her, Rachel parted her legs revealing her pussy to me. Unlike Megan's, which had a small patch of soft blonde hair, Rachel's pussy was shaven clean of hair.

As my mouth approached her sex a moment of hesitation overwhelmed me. By complying to Megan's order, I was sealing my fate to become her slave bitch. As I hesitated Rachel spoke, "Lick it, Bitch."

Any remaining will to resist now broken my lips, mouth, and tongue made contact with Miss Rachel's womanhood. Her taste while remarkably similar to Megan's was also distinctively different. Licking, kissing, and sucking I started to pleasure Miss Rachel in the same way I had Mistress Megan.

Bringing her over the edge just as I had Mistress Megan, I sat back on my legs thinking what could happen next.

I did not have to wait long. I heard Megan's voice, "Bring the Bitch over here. I am ready to fuck her." Looking over my shoulder I saw that Megan was now naked except for her thigh high silk stockings and shoes. But what I noticed most was that she was now wearing a large black strap-on. The attached cock looked to be eight maybe even ten inches long and possibly two inches thick. Much larger than anything that I have ever had inside me.

Before I could say anything, Rachel grabbed me by my hair again dragging me across the room.

"Bend the Bitch across my desk so that I can take her from behind," Megan directed Rachel.

For a small woman Rachel was surprisingly strong easily holding me in place despite my struggling.

"Please Mistress I have never had anything that big inside of me before," I cried.

"Quiet Bitch. I know you want this. I can see it in your eyes." Megan said as she ran her hand over my face.

Megan gave my ass one hard smack with her hand before positioning her massive cock at my entrance.

"After this you will be begging me for a fuck," Megan smiled knowing that she had overcome any will to resist her.

I looked up, seeing the magnificent view of the city from Megan's office widows. But I could also see reflected back my own debauchery as Megan began to thrust her cock deep and deeper into me getting faster and faster. I saw my own eyes begin to fill with lust. Megan's perfect breasts moving up and down as she thrust into me. Her hands firmly holding me at my waist.

I began to moan softly as her hard cock moved in and out of my pussy, her hands moving up from my waist to my shoulders pulling me into her.

"You like that cock in your cunt don't you Bitch. You like being my nasty little bitch and taking my hard cock in that tight little cunt of yours. Fuck me. Fuck that cock Bitch. Take all of it," Megan almost screamed as she began to move faster and harder.

I have never had anyone fuck me as hard or as rough as she did. Or talk to me in that manor during sex before. The more vocal and dirtier she talked the more excited I became.

I saw our reflections in the window. She was standing behind me slamming herself into my ass. Her with a black harness fastened around her waist as she fucked me from behind.

Occasionally she would pull her cock almost all the way out, slow her thrusting to a grind, then slam it back in fucking my hot hole for everything it was worth.

"Take that cock bitch! You like me filling that hot cunt don't you whore?" Megan chanted.

Up until that point I had been somewhat silent, just the occasional moan and groan but her voice, calling me a bitch and whore, treating me like some common slut started to get me really worked up.

"Yes, give it to me. Fuck me. I want you to use me. Fuck my cunt. Give me all your cock. I want to be your little bitch...your whore. That's what I am. Take my cunt," I groaned back.

In the reflection from the window, I saw the wide grin spread across her face. She knew she had me totally. Not that I had put up much of a fight but at that point I would have done anything she wanted. I wanted her to have me. I was completely resigned to her. It was at that moment I knew for the first time I loved this feeling. The feeling of being owned, to surrender yourself completely to someone else. To be completely dominated in body and soul.

"That's right sweetie. I'm going to take care of you," Megan cooed. "And you're going to take care of me. Just give in to me. Things are going to be different now. You know that don't you my love? From now on, you'll do whatever I tell you. You know that. That's what you want," Megan continued. I just kept moving my ass back and forth against her hard shaft as she grabbed a handful of my hair and roughly snapped my head back.

"Your cunt, your ass....your whole body is mine to do with as I please. I'll use you for my pleasure and you won't refuse me. You can't refuse me. You don't want to refuse me...do you bitch?" Megan barked as she pulled tightly on my hair, my head pulled back as I saw her towering over me from behind.

"Yes, I want to belong to you," I answered back.

In that moment I did not once have a single thought about husband. All I could think about was my new mistress. Doing whatever she wanted. I had never felt anything like this before. It was not love. It was not even passion. It was something very much different and I knew my life had changed in a very big way.

"Show me you belong to me. Cum for me!" Megan commanded.

I was so close it only took a few more thrusts from her to put me over the edge. My body exploded with the most powerful orgasm of my life. It began deep down in my core then radiated out through my entire body. I am very certain that I momentarily lost consciousness.

When I regained my senses and lifted myself from on top of Megan's desk, I noticed that Rachel was now on her knees cleaning Megan's cock with her tongue. Looking over at me seeing that I had returned back to reality Megan spoke, "Next time this will be your job."

After cleaning Mistress' cock with her tongue Rachel stood walked over to the sofa and started putting her clothes back on. Once dressed, Rachel asked, "Permission to return to my desk, Mistress?"

"Yes Miss Rachel, you may return to your duties."

As Rachel left the room Megan turned her attention towards me. I was still kneeling almost lying on the floor still trying to recover from my ordeal. Megan moved to stand next to me, in her four-inch heels and black silk thigh high stockings she towered over me.

"Now for you," She said, "Stand there," Pointing to a spot in front of her desk where she had just taken me.

Rising to my feet she added, "Hands on your head, elbows out, legs spread, feet shoulder width apart."

When I had assumed the position, Megan described she continued, "This is called inspection position. It is just one of many that you will be learning over the next few weeks. For now, the rules are simple. I command, you obey. Obedience will be rewarded, Disobedience punished. There will be other more specific rules you will learn as your training progresses."

I stood in silence as Megan removed her strap-on tossing it onto her desk then walked in circles around my body dressed only in her black spiked heels and silk thigh high stocking looking me up and down with her eyes. As if I was only a piece of meat to be inspected. She ran a finger down the inside of each arm and over my armpit. Then down each side of my body. And finally, under each of my breasts. Lastly with her right hand she grabbed me between the legs and with a firm grip on my womanhood, moving her lips close to my right ear speaking in a voice just louder than a whisper, "I expect this to be hairless the next time I see it."

Releasing her grip, Megan stepped back away from me saying, "You can get dressed and leave now."

Reaching down to pick up my clothing Megan stopped me as I grabbed my bra and panties. "Leave the panties and bra, just the dress and shoes," Megan commanded.

As I dressed pulling the dress over my head, Megan sat back down behind her desk, saying, "I've never owned a Milf as a Bitch before. This could get very interesting." Then picked up the legal brief she was holding when I came into her office and began looking it over again not bothering to get dressed herself.

When I finished dressing, I excused myself from Megan's office without another word being said. On my way out I passed by Rachel's desk. She was hard at work on her computer just as she was when I came into the office. I tried hard not to look at her as she briefly looked up from her computer screen at my passing giving me a small hint of a smile as I looked away.

That day in Megan's office was six months ago. The engraved words on the steel collar around my neck clearly spell out my new station in life. They read, 'Megan's Bitch'.

Author's Note: The Megan portrayed in this story is not the same Megan character from my other story The Subjugation of Amy. The same name is used in both stories as a tribute to another woman named Megan whom I once called Mistress.

Comments and feedback are always greatly appreciated.