The Enslaving of Valerie Prince Ch. 01

Story Info
Former cop Valerie Prince becomes a sex slave.
2.4k words
4.29
23.2k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a while for her eyes to adjust to the light in her new surroundings, but the first thing that Valerie had noticed upon waking was the smell of the damp that seeped all around this place and the sound of heavy rainfall hitting the lone small window that was just above her head.

From her surroundings Valerie guessed she was in a basement, above her through the wall she could hear what seemed to be excited laughter and conversation taking place, though she could not make out what was being said. Valerie did know however that she was tied up tight to a rusty pipe and lying on a strange, silk covered mattress on the floor, she also noticed that she was completely naked.

Her breath started to quicken as panic set in, the room was humid from the hot weather, and she was coated with sweat that was running all over her body.

'Think Val...what happened!' she thought to herself.

She had picked up what sounded like a signal after many months since the Blood fever had run its course throughout the world. Spreading and infecting all in its path, it left only a small handful of survivors who had managed to recover in the early stages. Valerie had just finished her police academy training when it had broke out. She fell down with the fever at the start like all the others but had quickly got better unlike most, who ended up dying after about a week when their red blood cells broke down in their veins.

She had moved around, watching society collapse around her, the internet and TV blinking out and eventually all the radios shortly after. The news had said a tiny few had recovered from the plague and it seems she was one of them.

Several months passed and Val wandered from place to place, stocking up on supplies and periodically checking her radio for broadcasts, but all she heard was dead air.

That was until earlier that morning.

She heard briefly was seemed to be a voice among the static, Vals excitement rose as she turned the knob further and heard what she thought was a man speaking.

"......looking for other.......near old sil....'..."

"Hello?! Can you hear me." Val spoke excitedly into the receiver, tuning further into the source "where are you?"

The static started to clear as she tuned into the broadcaster, on the other end she heard the voice of a man reply.

"I....hear you," he seemed to pause briefly for a moment "My god its good to hear another human voice! It's been ages since I've heard one, I'm sorry if I seem nervous but you have no idea how relieved I am to speak to another living being!"

"Same here" Val replied, "I've been on the road since this started and the last broadcast I heard was about five months ago, I'm starting to think I forgot how to talk at all!" Valerie gave out a nervous giggle but immediately scolded herself silently.

"I can relate to that, I've been alone all this time myself, the silence has damn near drove me mad!" there was another pause and a sound in the background "Where are you? Are you nearby?"

Valerie glanced around her and saw the clutter of ruined cars and emergency trucks on the highway in front, but to her left a short walk away was what appeared to be a rusty grain silo.

"I'm on the main freeway right now but I can see some kind of metal silo in the distance."

"That's where I'm broadcasting from!" the man seemed to get excited "Can you reach it? Its only about a ten-minute walk from the freeway and there is a dirt path that leads right to it."

"Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem." Val replied, she was starting to get nervous, "by the way do you have a name? I'm Valerie Prince."

"I'm... Ryan, pleased to meet you I guess." He seemed nervous himself.

"Well then Ryan, I'm heading over now, I can see the path you mentioned so, see you soon I guess."

"See you soon Valerie, god I can't wait to meet you!" The way Ryan replied struck Val as odd for a split-second, but months of being alone threw caution to the wind as she started along the side path, the silo beckoning in the distance.

Valerie crossed off the rough dirt and onto a concrete pathway, and she entered the remains of an old farm, the silo stood tall ahead of her but there was no sign of Ryan, he hadn't come to meet her at the entrance.

"Ryan?!", are you there?!" there was no answer to her call and all she heard was birds in the distance.

Scanning her surroundings she saw the old farmhouse and a large barn to the right of the silo that had seen better days, she noted wiring that led from the silo to it and guessed that Ryan was using it as his station.

She crept up to the door but inside was pitch black, Val thought she heard movement inside but dismissed it and headed in, flicking on her pocket torch. It hardly helped as the inside seemed to have been covered completely with panels and wood scrap over the years.

"is anyone in here?" Valerie whispered.

"NOW!!" a sudden shriek erupted from the back of the barn, figures lept out of hiding places and converged rapidly on Valerie. Had she not been alone all these months her reflexes, sharpened by academy training, would have probably allowed her to reach for her sidearm in time, but 5 months of wandering a near dead world had dulled her reactions, and she stood helplessly as a stream of aerosol smashed into her face. Valerie collapsed, sputtering and coughing for breath, looking up she could make out several figures leaning over her, she watched one face lick his lips slowly and another blow kisses at her as she fell into unconsciousness.

Valerie snapped back to the present as she heard a door above her swing open.

"this is it guys! Time to rock this house!" a chorus of Lewd jeers followed hurried thumps down the stairs.

Valerie still felt strangely calm despite her situation, she was breathing heavily but her head still seemed cloudy, but she was fully aware as she heard a roar of yelling and screeching as the men came into view.

There were five of them in all, and they were all completely naked and sporting hard, swelling erections, their balls were solid and motionless when they moved, the men gazed over Valerie s naked form with raging hunger in their eyes, they started to speak and quarrel.

"Oh god! Look at her fucking body!" one of them shouted out,"She's like a fucking amazon!" he seemed to be shaking slightly all over.

"Yeah, she looks real fit! , so she should be more than able to handle all of us! Right guys?!"

"Oh yes!" another replied "and good thing too! We're horny as fuck after all these months without seeing a chick!"

Valerie could do nothing but gaze up at them, still murky in her head, but she knew what was going to happen now. One of the men spoke to her.

"Sorry that it has to be like this, but its as I told you, 'we've'. Been alone all this time, but we have you now!" the group giggled.

"Well what are we waiting for!! Let's start this fucking orgy!"

Valerie struggled in vain as the group lept onto the large mattress with her, a sexual frenzy erupted as she felt hands grasp her breasts and thighs, their hands slipping all over her body as they whooped and jeered.

One of the men, a blonde man, grabbed the back of her head and kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth before parting away. Two of the others followed suit, adding their drool to the other in her mouth.

"Those tits!" one of them said, "I can't resist them anymore" the other men grinned and watched as his lips planted firmly onto her right breast. Valerie felt as he sucked feverishly and ran his tongue slowly around her aroma, he slurped "omm om nom." He rapidly licked and teased with his tongue again, sucking the now wet nipple, Valerie felt a tingling at this attention despite her situation. "Your milkers are fucking huge!" his saliva dripped down her breast as he slowly parted, leaving a red mark behind as he started on the other, the other men followed suit, each taking their turn sucking and exploring her tits and leaving their drool and suction marks behind, the last one finished by teasing her nipples with his fingers as he gripped both her tits firmly in his hands.

This attention continued for a while, the men licked, sucked and groped every inch of Valerie's body, they moved their tongues over and between her firm abs, and they each ran their fingers between Valerie s now soaking wet cunt, which was stimulated even though she wished for it not to be. They commented on her muscular and toned physique and how they were going to enjoy keeping her as their sex slave for the rest of her life, and that she also would enjoy her servitude.

The group spent the next hour taking their turns in fucking her, their moans of pleasure and yelling filled the basement and had there been anyone else nearby to listen, would have been audible outside the farmhouse. Whilst one was slamming his cock into her another was groping her breasts, With a rapid thrust and roar the first man exploded into her as her back arched, releasing a stream of cum deep inside as Valerie let out a final moan of defeat.

Another of the group took his place almost before the first pulled out, beginning his feverish thrusts he spoke.

"You were born for this baby! Your rack was sent to us by fucking god himself!" he thrust faster and Val felt the previous mans spendings slick and flow further into her, his cock throbbed inside her, and he sped up, moaning and panting in preparation to add his own cum into her. The others egged him on!

"Go, Go,Go Mike!" they started to chant and Val began to moan herself.

"Holy shi

t! She's loving this!" one exclaimed.

Mike let out a massive roar as his cock exploded inside her and delivered his hot semen into her, it mixed with the first and started to seep out the sides of Valerie s vagina.

This attention continued throughout the night. The group used every Orifice Valerie had to sate their lusts. The basement quickly filled with the stink of sweat and sex as the orgy progressed. The Fourth man Rich, had long held a fetish for having a woman swallow his load whole and used this opportunity to finally experience it for real while the third took his turn with her at the same time. Valerie s Mouth and cunt were slammed together, and she had no choice but to suck Rich's cock and drink his sperm when he climaxed. Rich was shaking with pleasure and the whole group watched wide-eyed as Val was forced to swallow his entire orgasm.The men seemed to merge all at once on Valerie, and right then Val let herself go with the flow, no longer stiffening. She relaxed and allowed the frenzy to happen. Each of the men was so mad with lust they did not care about physical contact with each other for that one moment. All as one Valerie and the five rapists moaned and yelled in sync as their passions flowed through the entire basement.

Ryan watched with a grin across his face as the last man he knew only as 'Jack' roared out as he came into Valerie. He couldn't help but think that the end of the world was the best thing that ever happened to him. Ryan had always had a fantasy about keeping a woman as a slave, but he never once imagined it would one day come true, yes he had to share her with four others, but he had plans to change that situation in the future. Right now he could indulge in his darkest desires without any fear of imprisonment or retribution. He was the first to fuck her, as it was him who had successfully lured her to the farmhouse and planned her capture.

Valerie was near unconsciousness when the group finally took a break, they stood in a circle and looked at Val. Her body was soaked with her sweat and her breasts were covered in red marks where they had sucked them, her nipples were hard and swollen from the attention but that was nothing compared to the stream of cum that was freely flowing out of her vagina and dripping down her chin.

"Hollliiiieee shiit guys, that was awesome," the whole group was riding a hormonal high and were sweating profusely themselves.

"I have never seen a chick with such a hard rack as her!" Mike exclaimed "is she some kind of fitness freak or something?"

"I love it!" Ryan replied "and it means she will be strong enough to service is all for a long, long time, our very own living, breathing fuck toy, a no one to ruin it for us!"

2 weeks later....

The following days were filled with a fresh optimism for Ryan and his group, they had allowed Valerie a day and night to recover from the initial party and the men had worked out a roster for her use. Ryan, as the leader would have her to himself one night and then each subsequent night following she would be shared by a pair. The group also paid a visit to town and looted the pharmacy of its morning after pills. Valerie was there for their pleasure only, and they had no interest in having children or trying to 'repopulate' humanity after the plague. When Valerie came round the morning after that first night she seemed subdued and Ryan wasted no time in laying down how her life was going to be from now on. Valerie listened but was quietly waiting for an opportunity to take revenge on them. Sooner or later they would make a mistake, and when they did, she would be ready!