The Enslaving of Valerie Prince Ch. 02

Story Info
Ryans group continues to enjoy their new toy.
948 words
3.85
14.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samas34
Samas34
41 Followers

Valerie finished putting the final touches to the cat eye makeup on her eyes and examined herself in the mirror. Her naked, toned body glistened in the light from the lotion Ryan had ordered her to coat herself with, it smelled nice, giving off a sweet strawberry aroma.

From down the hall she heard Ryan shout for her.

"Hurry it up slave! Our balls need emptying here!"

Valerie turned from the mirror and after a brief pause walked down the hall and took her position outside the main bedroom. Inside she could hear Ryan addressing the others and psyching them up for the show.

Being the largest upstairs room in the house, the gang had converted it into their playroom after Valerie s capture, a massive double bed, perfect for the groups 'party nights', rested at the foot on the main window. The walls were covered in pornographic pictures both photographic and fictional and the room held various bondage devices that the group used to explore their various sexual appetites. The Rooms far wall had been converted into a small makeshift stage, strong photographic lamps scavenged from town lit up the spot.

"Tonight is a special Party night boys." Ryan began. "Our slave will be putting on quite a show for us. She knows what is expected and I think we are all more than ready aren't we?!"

The other three yelled out in excitement, "Get the slut out already!" Mike roared out.

Ryan smiled as he turned on the music and opened the door. Valerie walked in and the group went wild at the sight of her. Her body glistened in the spotlights and Val began to dance and move seductively to the music that was on.

Whoops and yells filled every inch of the house and the group starting drinking heavily. They were all naked themselves and their lust was on full view for everyone to see, the men started shouting out lewd demands to Valerie.

"Flex those muscles for us you fucking sexy amazon!" the fourth member of the group. Ryan yelled out. Valerie responded by flexing both her arms and slightly twisting herself, her face remained blank however.

"Shake those fucking tits for us!" Mike demanded out loud as she continued to dance. Valerie gyrated her torso to the group in response, her above average sized breasts shook wildly and the group let out a lust filled scream at once.

The performance continued on for about thirty minutes before the men could no longer control themselves.The group as one seized Valerie and chained her onto the large bed they had set up in the room, a sexual free-for-all erupted on the bed as the men ran their hands over Valerie's slick body all at once. Ryan spread her thighs and thrust his dick hard into her and began furiously slamming. Mike Grabbed her head and shoved himself into her mouth and began furiously fucking her face. The other three watched and jostled as Ryan and Mike both rode her at the same time. Valerie s mouth made slurping sounds as she sucked as fast as she could, she felt both their cocks start to pump faster and faster and both men roared seemingly as one, and they both exploded at the same time.

Valerie felt her cunt flood with Ryans seed as she drank Mikes own spendings, they both let out a breath of sheer pleasure as they pulled out of Valerie.

Rich, Jack and the fifth group member Greg drooled over her breasts, Valerie knew that these men seemed to have a tit fetish, and she knew what was coming next.

"Her milkers are looking ripe tonight! right guys?" Jack exclaimed, Rich licked his lips as the others cheered.

"Those nipples sure look swole as hell though!" Greg remarked.

"I know" mike replied," Me and Ryan used that tit massaging machine earlier to perk em up!" the group continued to gaze at Valerie s stimulated tits.

"I think its time to give them some loving, right slave?!" Jack leered at Valerie.

He and Rich each grabbed a breast and rolled their tongues around the Areolas, Ryan and Mike goaded them in the background as Valerie started to shiver. The men sucked each tit, the pressure and their saliva making thick slurping noises as they pulled and rolled with their heads. Valerie s mind swimmed and her vision blurred with stimulation as she watched their drool slowly spill out the sides of their lips and over her breasts in thin streams. Her nipples started to swell inside their mouths and both started to feverishly lick and suck each tip in response. Valerie let out a long moan as a jolt of pleasure hit her mind.

The men pulled away and admired the results, both Valerie s nipples were slick with drool which ran down each tit, a red suction mark was left behind around each aroma where they had fastened.

"Slave really loves it when we suck her jumbo tits!" Greg exclaimed. "Me next!"

Greg took his turn with her tits as the group egged him on. Valerie s boobs started to feel sore from the sucking, and she moaned in discomfort. Greg finished his attention by rubbing all the drool on them into her breasts further.

The nights action continued for several hours, each man took their turn sating themselves and by the early morning both Valerie and the men were exhausted. The group was blind drunk and all of them were passed out cold.

Valerie lay motionless as all the surrounding men slept. She stared up at the ceiling, wondering what perverse plans Ryan and his gang had planned for her next.

Samas34
Samas34
41 Followers