The Entertainment Pt. 01 - The Party

Story Info
A dominant girlfriend takes her naked submissive boyfriend to a party.
3k words
4.26
42.3k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have a party to go to tonight," Julie said. "Go get ready." Julie had become very popular since she had started providing the entertainment. I headed to the bathroom and jumped in the shower, making sure to carefully remove all body hair. After toweling off, I threw on an old t-shirt and gym shorts. When I came out, Julie was dressed in a stylish blouse with tight jeans and wedges. She held out two small blue pills, which I immediately swallowed.

"Grab those bags," Julie said, and we headed for the car.

We had started doing this almost a year ago, where I was the party entertainment. It began as a little CFNM at our house with a couple close friends; I learned a few tricks such as playing Pictionary by drawing with a marker attached to my dick. After a few times we added some light bondage. This evening was only the third time we were bringing the entertainment to someone else's place, and the thought of being naked in an unfamiliar place was still extremely humiliating.

The drive took about half an hour, all the while a tent began growing in my shorts. At last, Julie pulled into a garage beneath a high-rise condo building. We wound our way down the parking structure, finally finding an empty parking spot under a bright light between two large SUVs.

"Here we are," Julie said.

I pulled off my shirt and shorts and stepped out of the car. I was now completely naked with a full erection. Julie grabbed the bags and came around to my side of the car. I put my hands behind my head and stood facing her while she peered over my well-illuminated body, searching for any missed grooming. While Julie performed her inspection, a car sped by, bass thumping. It screeched into a parking space on the other side of the garage. Two girls got out, giggling with each other, and headed to the elevator, unaware of my exhibition.

Julie gave my dick a light slap, causing it to bounce around and get just a couple throbs harder. Then, she reached into one of the bags, pulled out a collar and gag, and fastened them around my head.

"Turn," she said. "Hands behind your back."

I obeyed, and she clicked cuffs onto my wrists.

"Turn," she said again, and again I was facing her. She clipped a leash to my collar, spun around, and strode off toward the elevator, leash and bags in hand. I jumped to keep up with her, barely maintaining my balance, my erection bouncing wildly.

The cement was chilly on my bare feet even though it was not a cold night. As we stepped out from between the cars, I saw the two girls from earlier. Just then, they stepped into the elevator, and the door closed.

The area in front of the elevator was brightly lit. Julie hit the "up" button, pulled out her phone, and started scrolling through Instagram. As we waited, the reality of my nakedness steadily grew along with my humiliation. As I was beginning to get lost in my self-consciousness, the elevator arrived and Julie immediately stepped into it, jerking me back to reality with a tug on my leash. She hit the button for the 14th floor and immediately returned to her phone. The walls of the elevator had mirrors on all sides, so no matter which way I looked I saw nothing but excellent views of my completely naked body. I stared in horror at my erect cock swaying with the slight rocking of the elevator.

The elevator arrived, and without hesitation Julie stepped off and headed down hall with me in tow. We stopped at one of the doors; Julie knocked, and I obediently stood to her side and just a step behind. It was a miracle that we had not been seen, but this was typical; somehow Julie always knew how to expose me without getting us in trouble. A few seconds later a girl with a Solo cup in her hand answered.

"Whoo-oo!," she shouted when she saw Julie and me.

The girl stepped aside, holding the door to let us in. We stepped into the foyer. In the kitchen immediately to the right Julie recognized another girl in the kitchen and her face brightened.

"Hey!" she shouted and strode over to give her a big hug. As I started to follow, the girl that opened the door landed a hard slap on my ass, causing me to jump and my cock to bounce painfully. Julie turned to her, handed her the bags and my leash.

"Here, have fun. Just don't let him get off," she instructed. Then she turned back to the second girl. "I need a drink."

I was led further into the apartment into a large room where eight more girls sat around on couches drinking and talking. As we entered, all the girls turned and looked at me and started cheering. "Yeah, Kylie," someone shouted. Holding my leash very near my collar, Kylie brought me to the center of the room facing the rest of the girls.

"Entertainment's here," she proclaimed.

Kylie dropped my leash; it swung down, hooking on my cock, causing them both to swing. She turned and dumped the contents of the shopping bag out onto a coffee table.

Several girls jumped up. Most went to the coffee table, interested in the toys, but two came over to me. One I recognized as Sarah, another of Julie's friends. We would occasionally get dinner with her (and her boyfriend if she had one at the time). Sarah had been at the previous parties where I was the entertainment. She gripped my erect cock with her hand, pulling it up and down like a handshake.

"Good to see you again," she said with a sultry voice, glancing down at my crotch. "All of you."

Then she turned toward the coffee table. The other girl I didn't recognize; she unabashedly stared me up and down, then slowly walked around me taking in the complete view of my full nudity and restraints. She gave a firm tug on my handcuffs and, upon discovering they were real, gave out a, "Huh." Now comfortable with her superior position, she smiled slightly, gave my ass a hard pinch, and joined the other girls at the coffee table. Two girls who I also didn't recognize remained sitting on the couch. They stared at my dick and began whispering to each other, occasionally making small pointing gestures toward my groin. I stood in the center of the room obediently facing them. The girls at the table would pick up items, make some comment, and snicker while stealing glances at me.

After a minute or two, one of Julie's closest friends, Kate, who had been part of my transformation into the entertainment from the beginning piped up.

"Why don't we start with the ring and stick game? See, we take a piece of string, tie one end to a ring and the other end to his dick, and make him try to catch it on his dick."

The other girls agreed excitedly. Kate adeptly tied a string to a ring and made a slip knot on the other end. She stepped over to me, undid my leash, and slipped the loop over the head of my dick, tightening it just at the base of the glans.

"Well, let's see how long it takes you this time!" she said, stepping aside. The other girls also stepped back, watching me expectantly. I had done this a few times before, so I knew how to proceed. I spread my legs a bit, bent over at the waist, and then swung my hips quickly forward. As the ring arced up, I had to quickly try to maneuver under it to catch it while leaning back to keep my dick pointed upward as much as possible. Of course, this motion caused my dick to flail around wildly, much to the delight of the girls. It is a difficult challenge, and it took me over a dozen tries to actually catch it. When I finally did, I turned to Kate and presented my achievement to her. The girls clapped and cheered, and Kate gave my head a firm pinch before removing the string.

"I think he needs to do a workout for us," one of the new girls suggested. How about some jumping jacks?"

The chorus of girls agreed energetically.

"But the handcuffs stay on," Kylie added. "Just do them like that."

I obediently started doing the leg portion of jumping jacks, jumping my feet open and closed. The girls continued cheering, all the while watching my cock bounce rhythmically.

"Now do squats," someone shouted after a couple minutes.

I stood with my legs wide and started squatting. The cheering continued.

"Now do hip thrusts!"

I maneuvered to the floor and began thrusting upwards, my dick leading the way straight up.

"Now do step-ups! You can do them on the coffee table!"

I struggled to get up, which the girls laughed at, but I finally did, and immediately began stepping up and down on the coffee table. A bead of sweat started from my forehead and rolled down my face and neck.

"Look at him sweat," someone pointed.

The bead picked up speed rolling down my chest and stomach. The girls cheered it on. I finally squashed it in my hip as I stepped up another time.

"Now do the ones where you bend at the waist." The girl grabbed a chair from the dining room and brought it in front of the couch. "Stand here," she said gesturing to the space between the girls and the chair. "Touch your nose to the chair." I sort of bent over and reached for the chair with my nose, realizing this was for the girls who wanted nice views of my ass. "Spread your legs but keep them straight," someone instructed. As I bent over, I could look between my legs and see the girls on the couch ogling my balls.

"I think he's getting tired," Sarah said after a few minutes. "Why don't we have a ring toss competition amongst ourselves?" The girls agreed. Sarah positioned the coffee table perpendicular to one of the couches.

"Sit down," Sarah instructed. I sat on the end of the coffee table facing the couch with my spread legs dangling on each side. Sarah and another girl tied my ankles to the feet of the coffee table. Then, Sarah cuffed my hands in front of my body.

"Lay back."

As I laid back, Sarah brought my hands over my head, and tied my handcuffs to the other legs of the coffee table. I could not move. My dick was pointed straight up, and I realized I was the post for the rings.

The girls decided to do a championship-style game wherein two girls at a time would compete, and the winner would go on to the next round. Each girl got to throw five rings while sitting on the couch, and the one that hooked the most rings onto my dick would win. The pace was quick, and there was no shortage of stimulation as each ring hit my dick. When the girls removed the rings, they would make sure to drag their fingers along my balls and shaft.

At some point during game, Julie and her friend entered the room to watch the end of the competition. When a winner was declared, Julie spoke up.

"Kate and I have party favors for everyone. Grab a seat; we'll pass them out." She and her friend had lined up gift bags along the edge of the dining room table. They untied me from the table and cuffed my hands behind my back again.

"Give each of our guests a bag," she ordered me.

I walked over to the table. The bags had those stiff paper handles. Guessing what was expected of me, I slipped my cock in the handles of the first one and lifted it off the table. I walked over to the closest girl and leaned my hips toward her, offering the gift. The girl took a few seconds to admire my cock, just inches from her face. Then she lifted the bag off my dick. Opening the bag, she pulled out a spiked cock ring, nipple clamps, and femdom-themed candy.

I walked back to the table, picked up another bag with my cock, and walked to the next girl. She was much less bashful, grabbing my balls and kneading them a few times as she pulled her gift bag off my cock. Her bag contained similar items.

The next girl used her bag to pull my dick down, and then let go to make it flop up and down. The rest of the girls giggled.

When I finished passing out the rest of the bags, Kate made an announcement.

"We have a photobooth set up over here to capture how much fun we're having this evening!"

The girl who was rough on my cock when I was passing out gifts jumped up, grabbed my dick, and dragged me over to the booth. She pulled the clamps out of her bag and put them on my nipples. I winced. Then she turned me to face the camera and, standing behind me, reached around to twist the clamps.

"Take the picture!" she called to Kate, leaning to one side to see the camera.

The camera flashed a few times, and several seconds later the photo strip came out of the printer - me completely nude with a full erection and an excruciating expression on my face, and a girl with a sinister smile peering out from behind me.

The next girl came over and attached her party-favor clamps to my nipples. She tied a string between them, and pulled down on the string while the photo was taken, again capturing me in a painful pose.

Sarah came over with a piece of rope.

"Lay on your side facing the camera," she instructed. She tied my ankles together and brought them up to my hands so I was a hogtied. For her picture, she stood with one foot on my hip as if I was her prIze from a successful hunt.

After everyone had their pictures taken with me naked in various submissive positions, Julie suggested the girls try something a little more extreme. She tied a rope from the cuffs to a loop in the back of my collar such that my hands were held up around the middle of my back, and then arranged two chairs spaced about four feet apart.

"Stand with one foot on each chair," she commanded. This was even more humiliating with my legs spread and my crotch close to eye level. Julie found the slip knot from earlier and tightened it around my sack, above my balls. "Everyone grab a paddle or a crop." Each of the girls picked up one.

Julie found a weight and tied it to the free end of the string, letting it hang off of my balls. I let out a pained grunt, but Julie ignored it. Sarah positioned herself on one side of me gave me 10 slow hard smacks on my ass. The pain of having my balls stretched combined with the paddles was excruciating. I writhed, but kept my balance on the chairs. The girls watched intently, cheering each time a paddle slap caused me to jerk. Julie then added another weight and another girl positioned herself to paddle me. The rest of the girls sat comfortably on the couches sipping their drinks and enjoying the view. A couple girls stood behind me to watch my ass get redder with each spanking. Occasionally, a girl would come in close to inspect my dick and balls. The weights stretched the skin on my dick very tightly, accentuating every bulge and vein. The girls ran their fingers along my skin to feel the tension or sometimes give my balls a little squeeze, especially as they began to discolor near the end.

When everyone had her turn paddling me, Julie removed the weights and undid the string, allowing the blood to rush back to my balls. Julie suggested the girls should take a close look at my genitals. All the girls took her up on her offer while I remained perched on the chairs with my legs spread wide open, providing easy access to my cock and balls at a convenient height. The girls each grabbed my dick and moved it around so they could examine all sides. They did the same to my balls, grabbing and pinching them, trying to ponder the feeling of the weights. Several of the girls also took pictures of my cock and balls and red ass. There was much conversation about my anatomy, how much damage was done, and how much more I could have taken. After several minutes of inspection, the girls started to back off. A few took some full-body pictures while I was splayed out.

As the party wound down, Julie announced she would finish me off outside so there would be no mess to clean up. Julie put my leash back on and led me out onto the balcony. I was instructed to stand under a light, ensuring maximum visibility. The girls crowded onto the balcony, taking up positions that offered the best view. Julie came up behind me, reached around, and started stroking my dick. I moaned through the gag and thrust my hips. It only took me a couple minutes to reach climax, and as I shot my seed over the railing, the girls cheered.

Everyone headed back inside, Julie undid the rope holding the cuffs up and announced that I would now be available for requests. Most of the girls wanted their drinks refilled, which I did my best to do with my hands still cuffed behind my back. I filled requests for another hour or so until Julie decided to leave. Julie kept me naked, tied, and gagged the entire way home.