All Comments on 'The Entertainment Pt. 01 - The Party'

by Godottodog

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not bad :) Don't listen to the mean things said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That’s pretty good The party games were funny and it’s clear a good time was had by all ☺️ Fun read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I understand that a bunch of wankers were frustrated by the use of a cattle prod as well as other electric utensils in the fictional games. They were getting ready for a nice standard wank and now the poor wankers are mad they did not get what they want. But you cant always play to lowest common denominator. I think the use of the cattle prod in particular was very creative, and I daresay the author has created a new genre --Vegan Porn! Porn where the main human character suffers and the animals do NOT! I say give this author 5 stars for creativity and the balls to publish it! However, the story itself is not only Vegan Porn, It is also what I would call Toolbox porn. The authors were basically pulling torture instruments out of their tool box. Now if you like stories about fixing mechanical things, this is OK , But more focus on the slow unfolding of the characters' arousal and embarrassment, as well as more focus on the girl's inner game, would have made this aweird story a real land mark of perversion. BRavissimo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked this one but the others were too horrible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous