The Epidemic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You weren't supposed to come in!" Kat said quietly.

"You were really out of it, I cut you loose, grabbed your stuff and put you in the car. We drove here as fast as I could."

"Thank you for not listening to me."

" You've been out for almost three days. Are you OK?"

"I think so. I'd like to stay in bed for another three days, but we have work to do. We need to find the Queen and her hive, if those things start roaming everywhere we won't be safe even here."

"Ok. What do you need me to do?"

They got dressed in tactical gear, black BDU's, tac vests, tactical sun glasses. Kat brought out two ear pieces with microphones.

"This time we will be able to talk to one another."

They went to the basement gun vault, Kat took out the tactical bag they used the other day.

"Here's a pistol to put in your vest."

She said handing Heather a Glock 19, Kat got out the Glock 18 she preferred. She handed Heather the M4 and five sixty round mags, Kat took her trusted sniper rifle.

"We are going to need some serious fire power this time."

She grabbed four Light Artillery Weapons, put them in a duffle bag. Reaching in another cabinet she took out a small grenade launcher and attached it to the fore stock of her sniper rifle. She put four flash bang grenades in one pocket, four frag grenades in another, and four incendiary grenades in her vest. She loaded eight twenty round mags for the sniper rifle into the remaining pockets on her vest.

"I think we're ready. Can you think of anything else we need?"

"No. I think we have everything." said Heather

They carried the gear up to the Land Rover. Kat filled the fuel tank with one of the jerry cans. She put two more in the rack on the back of the truck.

"Help me put some of these bags in the back."

"What are they?"

"Fertilizer."

*

Kat pulled out the town map, spread it out over the dash of the truck.

"Where would the hive be? It would have to be a big building. Somewhere that people would hold an Alien life form, like a military base!" Kat said pointing to the base at the north end of town.

"That's where we're going to find them."

They arrived at the base as the sun was setting, Kat slowly pulled up to the gate. It hung at an odd angle, one hinge torn off. Heather got out while Kat provided cover, she heaved the gate as hard as she could. It clattered loudly on the pavement. Heather quickly jumped back into the passenger seat.

"See anything moving?" she ask.

"No. Not yet. Let's go over to the building over there, with that tower. We should be able to see the whole base from there."

Kat eased the Land Rover across the base to the tower on the far side. Still no movement, not a sole. They turned their coms on.

"Can you hear me?" Kat ask

"Yeah. How bout me?" responded Heather

"Your good. Ok I'll go in first, you watch my back. We are going to go up to the top, but I want to check each floor. Let's try and jam the stairway doors shut so that no one can cut us off."

"I'm good with that." said Heather.

Parking the Land Rover right at the door to the tower, Kat headed through. Heather scanned the yard then followed. They checked each floor, jamming each door till they reached the top.

As Kat rounded the last platform she saw him, big, red and menacing, he was waiting for them. He launched him self from the top stair, Kat had the sniper rifle scope up to her eye in a heart beat. She fired striking him between the eyes. She slammed her body back against the wall, as the lifeless corpse crashed to the ground at her feet. Heather looked up from the landing below.

"You OK?"

"Yeah, wasn't expecting that."

Kat cleared the tower, calling Heather up when it all was clear.

"Guess they weren't expecting company. Only one up here. Let's see if we can figure out where they are hiding."

Kat brought the scope up to scan the base.

"There, at the back. Over by the hanger." She pointed the way.

Heather brought the binoculars up to her eyes.

"I see them, it looks like those guy's have guns."

"Just hope that they aren't good shots," responded Kat.

Kat shot the first guard in the head, she swiveled the sniper rifle quickly to the other side of the door took out the next guard. They waited, the silenced rounds didn't seem to have alerted anyone to their presence.

"Here's the plan, there is an oil drum by the doors. We take the truck down to the last building on the right. From there we will have to carry a fuel can and fertilizer bag to the drum. We pour the fuel and fertilizer in the drum, then we sneak around back flush them to the doors. We blow up the bomb when they try to get out."

"Sounds good! Think it will work?" ask Heather

"I hope so." replied Kat.

By the time they got to the back door it was dark; they slipped in.

"You go left, but keep me in sight." whispered Kat in the com.

"Gotcha!"

Kat flipped the switch on her rifle to automatic, and started to the right. This building smelled of death, the metallic smell of blood was over powering. She needed some light, but she didn't want to give away their position either. That's when she heard Heather retching to her left.

"You Ok?" she whispered.

"No! Have you seen the floor in here? They're all dead."

Kat looked through the night vision scope on her rifle. Heather was right the building was full of corpses. All the hosts for the Queens hive lay spread across the floor.

"It's a trap, back out!" Kat said in the com.

"Meet you at the back door." responded Heather.

As Heather made the back door it flew open. The door hit her in the head sending her flying across the room. The front doors flew open, a large spot light flooded the room with light, blinding Kat.

The first demon grabbed Heather forcing his cock into her mouth. He started pumping in and out. The second demon tore Heathers pants off, jamming his cock into her pussy, vigorously pounding her. A third demon stepped behind her putting his member up her ass. Kat heard Heather's muffled scream in the com.

"Heather are you ok? Heather were are you?"

All she heard was moaning in her ear, she knew Heather was in trouble. The demons started pouring in through the front door. Kat triggered the bomb blowing off the front of the building, the spot light went out, and parts of demon horde flew across the room.

Kat had to find Heather before it was to late. She scan the back door with her scope.

'There! What was that? There she is.'

Kat saw Heather being raped by three demons, she fired hitting the first demon right between the eyes. His cock fell out of Heathers mouth as she screamed from her orgasm. The loud noise in Kat's ear piece sent the next shot wild. She regained her composure hitting the next demon in the chest with three rounds, firing rapid fire now she hit the last demon in the throat.

"Heather, you Ok? Heather?"

There was no answer, just heavy breathing. Kat reached Heather, she was panting from the assault. Kat felt her body, she was naked from the waist down. As she felt Heather's pussy she came with a hard orgasm.

"You ok?"

"Yeah thanks, they were about to cum inside me. You got here just in time."

Kat found Heather's cloths.

"Here get dressed, we need to get out of here."

They ducked out the back door and headed around toward the truck, Kat stopped at edge of the building.

"Wait here, I'm going to scope it out."

Kat scooted across to the truck, she unlocked the door climbed in. Returning to where Heather was in hiding, she opened the passenger door, Heather sprinted from cover. They drove past the front of the building.

"Wow! Looks like you got a bunch of them," Heather said.

"But not the Queen, where is she? They have to be in another building. I think we surprised them, they didn't think that there was going to be resistance."

"Look over there! Three Humvees heading for the road." Heather shrieked

Kat hit the brakes, they weren't going be able to catch them. She jumped out, grabbed a LAW's rocket.

'Which target is she in the front, middle or back,' thought Kat.

No time to think, she fired at the front vehicle and hoped the other two would wreck into the debris.

The blast lite up the sky, the first Humvee blew four feet into the air, tumbled and rolled coming to a stop on it's roof. The flames from the wreck showed the other two Humvees skirt around and head off into the desert.

They lost them.

'Fuck, the virus is going to spread.' thought Kat.

*

There was still work to do. Kat was pissed, she had a chance to end the virus and it slipped through her fingers. Heather sensed Kat's anger and stayed a short distance from her. They talked quietly over the com's as they set about burning the corpses.

It seemed after the continuous fucking the mens hearts exploded in their chests. The women who were fertile enough, gave 'birth' to the demons, they exploded out of the ladies bellies. The ones who didn't get pregnant wandered the streets hooking up in lesbian orgies.

Kat and Heather scoured the base looking for clues and supplies to take back with them. They found a trailer, loaded it and the back of the Rover with ammunition, weapons, food, even a radio. Kat knew this was not the end, the Queen would come back to hunt them down.

They made their way back into the intelligence center.

"Take the offices over there, we're looking for clues to where they were headed."

"Ok. I'll call if I need you."

Heather made her way through the first office.She heard noises in the back utility room and went back to check it out.

Easing the door open a little she could smell the sex, she started to get wet just from the smell. Opening the door further, she saw a brunette girl with large firm breasts, about her age, laying across a table. A younger blonde had her tit in her mouth sucking noisily on the nipple. A red head was lapping at the girls pussy. Another blonde girl had sucked a good part of her other tit in her mouth, the girl was squirming across the table as if on fire. Heather watched, her pants getting wet from her excitement. Suddenly the door opened wide, a hand grabbed her head, pulling it into a mouth, the red head jammed her tongue into Heathers mouth, exploring, probing. Heather sighed into the hot mouth, before she knew what was happening she became the center of attention.

The young blonde pulled the vest off, and yanked her Tee shirt over her head. Both blondes took Heathers nipples into their mouths. The girls picked her up and put her on the table. The red head and brunette pulled off her pants and soaked panties. The brunette gave a groan and pounced on Heathers pussy licking up the juices. The red head climbed on the table and put her soaking pussy down on Heathers face, she rubbed her wet slit across her nose and mouth. Heather let out a lust filled moan and began lapping the juices out of the red heads cunt.

Heather had never been so stimulated before, her nipples tingled, her pussy was on fire and she couldn't get enough of the girl on her face. The first of many orgasms ripped through her body. Before long it seemed she was in one continuous orgasm she bucked, thrashed and convulsed under all the stimulation.

"Heather? Heather are you there? Heather what the hell is going on? Where are you?"

Kat spoke into Heathers ear. It did not register, Heather's brain was melting into a lust and orgasmic fog.

"Uh! Uh! OH! Neeeeaaaah!"

Kat thought ' That doesn't sound good.' She switched direction heading to where she had last seen Heather. She cautiously made her way through the first office, all the while listening to the sounds of hot sex on her com, damn they were working her over. Wetness started seeping into Kats panties, she needed to get to Heather fast.

The girls changed places, each taking a turn riding Heathers mouth. One of the girls produced a big rubber strap on cock, in no time at all the red head had strapped it on and was sliding it into Heathers sopping pussy, she started ramming hard into her with the big rubber dick. Heathers brain exploded, she was riding a never ending orgasm, her whole body shook, her toes curled, she could not catch her breath. Any more of this and she would black out. Then she did.

Kat heard the sounds of sex coming from the back room. She stood in the door way staring at the attack on Heather. A red head was fucking her with a big black dildo. A small blonde was riding Heathers face. The another blonde was lapping Heathers clit above were the rubber cock was pounding her. A brunette had Heathers tits pushed together licking both nipples at the same time.

Kat snapped open a steel baton, and smashed it into the side of the red heads face, she dropped to the floor like a stone.

"She is mine!" screamed Kat.

The blonde looked up in time to catch the full force of the baton on her nose. Kat heard the crunch of cartilage, blood shot out of the girls nose, her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she collapsed.

Kat swung the baton high whacking the other blonde on the side of her head, sending her tumbling off the table. The brunette stood up not knowing what was going on, her eyes were full of lust. Seeing fresh meat in front of her she lunged at Kat. Kat backhanded her with the baton sending her staggering back, crumpling on the floor. The lesbian orgy was over.

Heather lay unconscious on the table her body spasming and twitching like she was having a seizure. Kat need to get her out of here. She shook the girl gently trying to wake her without sending her into more convulsions. Heather opened her eyes smiling, her eyes were clouded with sex.

"Kat? Oh please fuck me Kat. Kat I'm so horny won't you fuck me?"

"Come on, up you go. Get your clothes on."

"Just a few more minutes? I'm still so horny!"

Kat slapped her across her face Heather looked up at Kat stunned, she thought she saw a tear run down Kat's face. Kat bent down gathering Heathers clothes and equipment. She helped her dress then mostly dragged her down to the truck. Heather looked exhausted as she dropped in the seat.

Kat scanned the area for any more threats, she looked at her watch.

"Three o'clock! Time to get home."

*

Kat helped Heather into the bedroom, she undressed her carefully. Heather was in a daze, a big smile on her face, twitching as every nerve in her body was stimulated. Kat carried her into the shower, carefully soaping her up. She tried to wash the pussy juice from her body without sending her into another cascade of orgasms. Heather started to kiss Kat's nipples her hand sliding down to cup her wet pussy. Kat gasped and slipped away.

"Not now honey, we need to get you to bed."

They finally made it to the bed, Heather looked up at Kat and in the sweetest, softest voice whispered..

"Please fuck me Kat. Please!"

Kat looked down at her and ask; "Are you sure you can take any more, you have been through a lot."

" Pleeeease Kat, I'm so horny!"

Kat brushed a finger tip over Heather's ridged nipple sending shudders through her body. Kat smiled down at her.

"You are such a slut, you looked like you enjoyed all that attention!"

She twisted both Heathers nipples sharply making her cry out, but sending another orgasm through her body.

"Ok you little slut, I have a surprise for you."

Kat left the bed and when she returned she straddled Heathers body and looked down into her eyes. She slowly lifted the strap on dildo in front of her face, Heathers eyes grew large.

"Ooohh! Is that for me?"

"Yes my little slut, I'm going to fuck you till you scream."

Still straddling Heather, Kat strapped the big black cock around her waist. There was a second cock protruding at ninety degrees, it had a series of rubber nubs at the point where the cocks were joined. The second cock slipped into Kat's hot pussy, the rubber nubs nestled into her clit. She pulled the straps tight, the black cock jutted out obscenely, she lowered it down to Heathers mouth forcing it in, sliding it in and out. She fucked her mouth, Heather moaning around the big dick.

Kat pulled the cock out of Heathers mouth, drool stringing from her mouth to the tip of the dildo. She positioned the tip in the folds of Heather's pussy lips and held it there. Heather moaned and wiggled her hips trying to get it in her hot pussy. Kat laughed sliding the tip up and down her slit, she tapped her clit with every pass.

"Tell me what you want."

"Oh please Kat!"

"Please what? Tell me what you want, you fucking slut!"

"Please ram it in me."

Kat slowly slid the dildo all the way in and stopped just holding it there.

"Oh no please... please." Heather moaned.

"What now? Tell me what you want."

"PLEASE FUCK ME! Fuck me hard!"

Kat complied ramming the cock into her, pounding it into her pussy, the dildo squished as it slid in and out. Kat's pussy was being rammed by the extension, the small rubber nubs attacking her clit, rubbing back and forth sending her into a frenzy. She pounded the cock hard into Heather sending them both into toe curling orgasms.

"I'm cummmming!" screamed Heather.

Kat collapsed on top of Heather exhausted, gasping for breath.

"Wow! That was intense. You ok?"ask Kat.

"Never been better."

They curled up together, Kat kissed Heather softly on her mouth.

"I love you!" she whispered.

"I love you too!" Heather said looking into Kat's eyes.

*

They stayed close to home for the next day, they unpacked the equipment that they brought from the base. Then they had sex again. They stopped for lunch, had some drinks by the pool, had some sex by the pool and finally had some sex in the pool.

Kat prepared Alaskan King Crab, wild rice and fresh asparagus, opened a bottle of chardonnay. Walking into the living room she handed Heather a glass of wine. Heather was looking through some of the paper they'd recovered from the base.

"Find anything interesting in that pile of junk?"

"They recovered a pod, it might have come from outer space. Inside was some type of life form. It got out of containment. They think someone released it."

"So that's were it all started," said Kat.

"What's our next move, where do we go from here."

"We need to go back to town and to the base as well. We need to find out where they went."

"OK what else?" ask Heather.

"We should go over to the convent, see if we can make it secure as a back up, in case we can't get back here for some reason."

"That sounds good, what about here? Should we be fortifying this place some more?" ask Heather.

"That's a good idea, we can mount some machine guns on the roof. There is a deck up top with a good view all around. Let's have dinner, we can make a plan."

Kat lead Heather hand in hand to the dinning room, the table was set with candles.

"Oh how romantic, just for me" cooed Heather.

"Just for you, my love."

They ate, making small talk. They talked about sex, life before the virus. Heather had been an event planner, she was organized, resourceful, quick thinking all skills they could use. Kat had been a detective, she was good with weapons, she knew how to find out things, she was cautious.

She had been out of town when the event happened, she came back to find the Virus. She skipped town fast, made her way to Dominic's hide out. Dominic, a major crime boss, had let some hot girls into his house and forgot to close the door. When Kat arrived there was an orgy going on, it was like shooting fish in a barrel. She closed the house up, went back to town to get her stuff and Wolf.

They finished dinner and moved to the living room.

"Want something else to drink?" ask Kat.

"No, I'm good with wine."

Kat got a scotch and curled up beside Heather.

"So here's the plan, we head into town see if there is any thing left. Collect any supplies we can find. We go back to the base, check the other buildings, if we have time we go back to the convent. We stock the place for a week, maybe two, ammunition, food, the works. We need to find some place in town for another safe house. I have a small cottage an hour from here in the mountains as a fall back."