All Comments on 'The Erection Inhibitor Ch. 03'

by Long2bLocked

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hope this society does not come to this inhibitor practice, at least for the general male population. I can see a few reasons why it could be used: child predators, domestic female abusers, and a few other things. Just how long does this fertilization remain good? Is it only for a month or a bit longer? Does the male have to have repeated procedures?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The misandry of this society is bred into it bones. The doctor's reasons for why the fertilization process is so brutal was because man were pigs and child birth is painful just emphasizes the fact.

I feel a little pity for Skye and Asher, I think the best they can get is decade of love from each other, with her not controlling him like his mother had.

Keep it up! I'm looking forward to how you continue the story and if Skye breaks or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. Can’t wait to read next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Reading between the lines tells you it is just another revenge story. Amazing how women want the right to control their bodies and they are correct. It is their body and they should have the right to abortion or not but stories like this show another side of control of not just removing erections but emasculation at every possible turn. From the fertilization clinic which could be done under anesthesia or at the very least to be made pain free since it is the future and I am sure they have the technology and ability to the milking clinic where you get to be at the mercy of some mentally deranged anal rapist under the guise of helping society. If you consider the way the mother treated her son by withholding his ability to get an erection and orgasm until he did what she wanted. They even explained how it is used to control males and how since the female must endure pain and embarrassment during child birth, it shouldn’t be a big deal to take it out on the males any which way they want. It has been shown time and again that when an individual or group find a way to get power, it ends up being abused and many times it goes far beyond the original abuser to anybody they feel deserves it or just to make money or keep power.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLong2bLocked@Long2bLocked
UPDATE AUGUST 2022 I just released a new story. It began as a few thousand words and it became a novel. Ten chapters in all. It’s called [Insidious Angel]. It’s about a young dominatrix that sets out to enslave an older, vanilla man. Of course it has a female domination s...