The Erection Inhibitor Ch. 09

Story Info
Female domination quietly manifests.
5k words
4.08
15.8k
6

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9 Female Domination Quietly Manifests

Three years later, to the day, James Banner was home with his wife. They had both returned home after a long workday. He had just brought her a scotch on the rocks and he was kneeling before her, massaging her feet. She reached over to her drink and dipped her finger in, swirling the ice. She pulled her finger out and popped it in her mouth.

She said, "I do love your foot massages James."

James smiled quietly at her praise and continued rubbing. His wife's other foot was resting on his thigh. She was feeling playful, and a little cruel. She slid her toes to the inside of his thigh and up to his crotch. She began gently rubbing his crotch with the top of her foot.

James moved his legs apart to give her easier access. Of course he remained completely flaccid but she knew he was horny. She had not allowed him to have an orgasm for almost two weeks.

She took a drink of her scotch and then set it down. She picked up her phone to read the news. James happily kneaded her tired foot. Her other foot was successfully driving him mad. He knew better than to complain or even react.

After a long while she said, "Switch feet honey." James began rubbing her other foot. As his wife resumed rubbing the crotch of his pants she commented on the news.

James' wife said, "Did you see the new trend in marriages honey?"

James said, "No I haven't."

His wife said, "It says here that there's been a shift in legal name changes. Now grooms are beginning to drop their surnames and take their bride's surname."

James said, "Huh, is that so?"

His wife said, "Yes, just think. If you and I got married now, you'd be James Karrgon."

James nodded and said, "Really? So that's the new trend huh?"

Zeta nodded and said, "Yes, it is. What do you think about that? Would you be willing to take my surname?"

Zeta continued rubbing James' soft penis through his dress pants. She was completely in control of James and every facet of his private and professional life. He said, "I'd be happy to become James Karrgon."

Zeta chuckled and said, "Don't worry honey, I don't want that."

James quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

Zeta continued, "If you ask me, that's another clear sign that the EID injections are becoming more widespread. More and more women are taking control of men."

James nodded and said, "If you know where to look, there are signs everywhere that women are rising up in society."

Zeta said, "Yes, I suppose you are right. I guess the media is doing a good job keeping it quiet."

James smiled and said, "Yes, when was the last time you saw a male reporter?"

Zeta thought for a moment and said, "Now that you mention it, it's been a good couple years."

James nodded and said, "That's why there's no reporting on the twenty eighth amendment that has been proposed."

Zeta said, "Yes, just a few years ago I'm sure men all over the Free Nations would take issue with the very idea of losing their right to vote. Now they seem fine with it."

James smiled and nodded.

Zeta said, "How do you feel about it? Losing your right to vote I mean."

James thought for a moment. He could feel precum dribbling from his penis and his balls were aching. He looked up at Zeta and said, "I only care about what you want."

Zeta smiled broadly and said, "You're so good to me."

Zeta pulled her feet away and stood before her kneeling husband. She unfastened her slacks and pulled them down along with her underwear. She sat back down in front of James and opened her legs. She said, "I need an orgasm before you make dinner."

James happily said, "Yes dear."

The next weekend Skye and Asher were in the lobby of the Grand Hall at Nova University. Asher was wearing academic regalia including a gown and mortarboard cap.

Skye said, "I'm so proud of you sweetheart. You earned your degree in four years."

Asher smiled and said, "Thank you Skye. I can't believe how fast college flew by."

Skye gave Asher a hug and a kiss. There was a modest diamond ring on Skye's left ring finger. She said, "I know, college has gone by quickly. One more semester and I'll be doctor Skye Winslow."

Asher hugged her again and said, "That has a nice ring to it," he let go of her and stepped back.

Skye gave him a sly look and said, "Just think, soon you'll be Asher Winslow."

Asher knew, that the new social trend was for the man to take the woman's surname upon marriage. He was visibly uneasy and said, "Maybe I could become, Asher Foy-Winslow."

Skye shook her head and said, "No sweetheart. You'll be Asher Winslow. Now let's go find your mother. I'm sure she wants to record some holovideo of the occasion."

Asher nodded and Skye took his hand and led him through the crowd.

Later that evening Skye and Asher has a celebratory dinner with Asher's mom, Abigail.

As they enjoyed their vegan meal Abigail said, "I'm so, so proud of you Asher," she looked over at Skye. She continued, "I want to thank you Skye, for keeping Asher focused on his studies. I know how easy it is for a girl to distract a boy and that just leads to frustration for him."

Abigail looked at Asher and said, "Soon you two will be married and you'll be able to," Abigail stopped herself. She paused and said, "I'm sorry; you two don't want to talk about that with me. At any rate, I'm glad you finished your degree before marriage."

Skye reached over and took Asher's hand. She said, "It has been a struggle having to wait for, intimacy, but I know the wait will have been worth it, right Asher?"

The truth was that Asher and Skye had been having sex, several times a month for over three years. She had conditioned Asher to have vaginal sex for twenty minutes and longer without ejaculating. She typically made him eat her pussy before and after sex. Asher was an obedient lover to his beautiful fiancé.

Abigail noticed Asher's face was turning pink and she changed the subject. She said, "So what do you two think about the twenty eighth amendment that the house and senate are voting on next week?"

Asher looked down at his hands but Sky's face lit up. She said, "I think it's long overdue. I mean, the United States existed for over 140 years before women were to allowed to vote. Then, we merged with Canada and Mexico to form the Free Nations. In the Free Nations, both genders have been able to vote since inception. Now it's time, for women to take their rightful place as the Free Nations' decision makers."

Skye put her hand high on Asher's thigh and said, "Don't you agree Asher honey?"

Asher hesitated for a moment and looked at his mother. When he looked back at Skye she was glaring at him. He quickly responded, "I agree as well. Women are much better decision makers than men."

Skye had not allowed Asher an orgasm for a week and her hand on his thigh was an effective reminder of her power over him.

Asher continued, "I mean, men would be better off without the right to vote."

Skye rubbed Asher's inner thigh and said, "Okay Asher honey, that's enough."

Abigail picked up her phone and waved it over the payment transponder in the tabletop. She said, "Let me pay for dinner you two. Congratulations again Asher honey. I'm tired, I'm going back to my hotel. I'll see you two for breakfast, okay?"

Skye nodded and said, "Sounds good Abby. We'll see you in the morning."

Abigail stood and gathered her jacket and purse. She turned and walked away. As soon as she was out of earshot, Skye leaned over to Asher and said quietly, "I'm adding two weeks."

Asher swallowed hard. He knew that meant he would not have an orgasm for two more weeks, and that would be in addition to the week he had already waited.

Asher knew better than to complain he simply said, "I'm sorry Skye."

She said, "Next time anyone asks you about the suppression of male rights, you need to agree enthusiastically."

Asher nodded and said, "Yes honey."

Skye smiled sweetly and rubbed Asher's thigh. She said, "Such a good little male."

The next day Marisol was at the capitol. She was visiting James Banner, the figurehead leader of the FBI. Marisol was well aware that James' wife, Zeta actually ran the FBI.

Zeta allowed James to act as the director but she was the person truly in control. She preferred to have James deal with the day to day tedium of the job, but Zeta made all the significant decisions.

James opened the door to his office and said, "Dr. Redding, it's always a pleasure to see you. How may I help you?"

Marisol walked past James and simply said, "Close the door." She walked around his desk and sat in his chair. James was flustered but said nothing, he simply closed the door.

Marisol gestured to the chairs in front of his desk and said, "Sit."

James walked over and sat in the closest chair.

Marisol got right to business. She said, "How many senators and congress people will be voting in favor of the twenty eighth amendment?"

James was obviously nervous. He said, "Well uh, I uh, I'm not sure? It's not really my department."

Marisol said, "I'm making it your department."

James protested, "I'm the head of the FBI, I'm not in control of the house or senate."

Marisol frowned and picked up her phone. She said, "Do I need to contact Zeta? I'm sure she would be interested in this conversation."

James held his palm up and said, "No, no, Marisol; I mean Dr. Redding. That won't be necessary."

James continued, "Well, as you know, the House of Representatives is about ninety percent female. I'm sure they will all vote in favor so that's not an issue. The problem is in the senate. We need 94 of the 140 senators to vote yes. Only ninety of the senators are women so we need to influence at least four senators, ideally a half dozen or more."

Marisol nodded and said, "So which senators are the best targets?"

James said, "Well, four of the male senators are from the former Mexico and three are from the former Canada. They spend a lot of time in the capitol, far away from their families and wives."

Marisol smiled and said, "Hmm, they must get lonely, and horny."

James agreed, "Yes, but they do have weekly government funded purging."

Marisol chuckled and said, "Oh James, you know purging can't compare to a natural orgasm."

James looked down at his desk and said, "Yes, I know."

Marisol said, "Okay it's simple then. The vote is only four days away. By tomorrow I want profiles of each of the male senators from outside the original United States. I want photos of them, of their wives, and I want to know where they live when they're here, in the capital city."

James said, "By tomorrow? That's quite um."

Marisol interrupted, "Yes tomorrow. I want old fashioned paper files on these men. Documentation that can't be traced. I'll give you until noon. I'll stop here to collect the files."

James knew better than to complain. One call to Zeta and James would pay dearly by being denied orgasm for weeks. Or worse, Zeta would physically punish him. She had a penchant for spanking James' balls when he misbehaved. He nodded and said, "Okay, I'll have the files ready for you at noon tomorrow."

Marisol said, "Good, I'll see you then," she stood and walked out, closing the door behind her. James walked around at sat at his desk. He logged into his computer and got to work researching the information Marisol had requested.

James had top security clearance and, therefore, access to all the information Zeta wanted. Before he got started he paused and thought for a moment, then made a phone call.

About ten minutes later Marisol was walking across the capitol grounds and she called Zeta.

Zeta answered, "Hello Marisol, how are you?"

Marisol said, "I'm just fine, and you?"

Zeta said, "I'm well, so what may I help you with? Would it happen to involve, oh I don't know, the twenty eighth amendment vote next week?"

Marisol was slightly surprised. She said, "Wow, you're good. How did you find out so fast?"

Zeta chuckled and said, "The moment you left James' office he called and told me. He asked my permission to give you the information."

Marisol said, "Well, well, isn't he well behaved."

Zeta agreed, "Yes he is. He doesn't take a shit without my permission."

Marisol said, "So are you going to allow it?"

Zeta said, "Of course I am. Stripping males of the right to vote is a step in the right direction."

Marisol sat down on a bench to continue her phone call. She said, "Actually I was calling for your help."

Zeta said, "The answer is yes."

Marisol countered, "You don't know the question."

Zeta said, "You want to use my WBI agents to, influence certain male senators."

Marisol chuckled and said, "I guess you do know."

Zeta said, "Let's have lunch tomorrow and go over the targets. James said that you requested specific files by noon tomorrow. Let's meet at one o'clock at Ryers Down Pub. I know the owner. She can ensure that we have privacy for sensitive conversations."

Marisol said, "I'll see you at one."

The next morning Asher was at Skye's apartment. Skye was soaking in a hot bath and Asher was kneeling next to the bathtub. He was carefully washing her left foot while giving her an expert foot massage.

He had recently gotten out of bed and was wearing only his underwear. There was a wet spot developing where the head of his soft penis was cradled by his briefs. Skye had been limiting Asher's orgasms to every other week. She found that Asher was more responsive and well behaved if she kept him horny.

Skye's eyes were closed as she cooed, "Oh Asher honey, I love the baths you give me."

Asher watched the hot water lapping at Skye's perfect breasts. After a moment he realized she was watching him stare at her chest. She cocked her head a little and said, "What's your favorite part of my body?"

Asher groaned, "Hmm, oh uh, I don't know."

Skye shimmied her breasts in the water. She smiled and said, "Is it my boobs?"

Asher watched her breasts make tiny waves.

Skye continued to torment. She lifted her right foot out of the water and pointed her toes at Asher. She said, "How about my feet? Do you like my feet?"

Asher nodded but said nothing. Skye plunked her foot back in the water and splashed Asher.

Skye wanted to inflict maximum teasing on her tormented fiancé. She said, "What about my ass? Do you like my ass?"

Asher finally spoke. He said, "No, I don't like your ass, I love your ass."

Skye smiled at his answer. She saved the best question for last. She said, "Look at me."

Asher looked her in the eyes and she said, "Do you love my pussy?"

Asher loved it when Skye talked dirty. He nodded and said, "I adore your pussy."

Skye giggled and said, "Just think, only thirteen more days and I'll let you in it again. In the meantime you'll have to use your tongue."

Asher looked back down to Skye's feet and began washing her right foot. Skye said quietly, "Asher, do you get mad when I make you wait?"

Asher shook his head and said, "No sweetheart, I can never be mad at you."

That answer pleased Skye. She said, "That makes me happy. Now I want you to wash my chest," Asher felt a tingle in his balls.

He tried to remain cheerful, "Ok sweetheart."

Skye said, "Later this morning we can work on our wedding plans."

Asher nodded and said, "Okay."

Later in the day, Marisol was right on time at one o'clock. She walked into Ryers Down Pub. She was carrying a small metal attaché case. The hostess said, "How many in your party?"

Marisol said, "Oh just two, I'm meeting a friend."

The hostess smiled and said, "What's your friend's name?"

Marisol said, "Zeta."

The hostess said, "Follow me."

Marisol followed her to the rear of the pub. They passed the restrooms and then the kitchen. Finally they passed through a doorway leading to a private table at the back. Zeta was seated on the far side, facing the door.

Marisol thanked the hostess and she returned to the front.

Zeta said, "Have a seat."

As Marisol made herself comfortable a waiter appeared. He said to Marisol, "May I get you a beverage?"

Marisol noted the dark draft beer in front of Zeta. She said, "I'll have what she's having."

The waiter nodded and said, "Very good, I'll be back in just a moment."

Marisol looked at Zeta and said, "Nice private table. Do you come here often?"

Zeta said, "I do actually, but usually I sit up front," Marisol nodded.

Zeta continued, "As I said, I know the owner, Anita. I take care of her and she takes care of me."

Marisol pursed her lips. She wondered what Zeta meant but she decided not to ask.

The waiter reappeared and placed a frosty mug in front of Marisol. He said, "Here's your Guinness ma'am," he continued speaking to both women, "Do you ladies know what you'd like or do you need some time?"

Zeta said, "We're ready. We'll both have Anita's twelve ounce fillet mignon. I'll have mine rare," she turned to Marisol, "How do you want yours done?"

Marisol was surprised. She hadn't had natural beef in years. She said, "Oh uh, I like mine medium rare."

Zeta said, "Perfect," she turned back to the waiter and said, "We'll share the steamed vegetables and the sour cream and chives mashed potatoes."

The waiter said, "Very good ladies," he took the menus and left the room.

Marisol was looking at Zeta, clearly confused.

Zeta took a drink of her beer and said, "I know, real beef has been off the market for years."

Marisol nodded, "Exactly."

Zeta said, "I told you, I know the owner. She and I take care of each other."

Marisol said, "So, I don't get it. Are you having an affair with her or something?"

Zeta laughed and said, "No, Anita is straight and married," Zeta thought for a moment and continued, "Of course, now she sleeps around."

Marisol tilted her head. She said, "I get it, you signed her up for an EID injection didn't you?"

Zeta said, "Bingo, she loves it, she can arouse any man she chooses. Now she can have as much sex as she wants while denying her husband. She tells me he's more like a servant to her than a husband, so everyone wins," obviously disregarding the husband since he was just a male.

Marisol said, "So Anita has access to real meat?"

Zeta said, "She does yes, she has a couple food suppliers under her thumb, if you know what I mean."

Marisol sat back and grinned. She said, "I know exactly what you mean," she paused to have a sip of her Guinness.

Marisol continued, "You know, I guess I never thought about what the world would be like with the EID. I mean it's kind of growing exponentially. This is just one thing. One women and her business."

Zeta agreed, "Yes, there are a dozens of women's clinics across the country that have been authorized to administer EID bots. Men don't even realize it. Think about it, men have never wanted to know what goes on at a woman's gynecology appointment. Now, thousands of women are gaining our super power. Soon, tens of thousands."

Marisol couldn't help but smile. She paused thoughtfully and said, "I guess I'm changing the world, aren't I?"

Zeta said, "Yes you are, in a very exciting way. Every day more and more women are being empowered and more and more men are submitting. The best part is, the submission is voluntary and silent. They don't want to talk about it."

Marisol agreed, "Yes, it's no secret how men are totally driven by their libido. That's why the erection inhibitor molecule was adopted in the first place. To make men incorruptible."

Zeta nodded her agreement. She looked at the metal attaché case next to Marisol. She said, "So what did you bring?"

Marisol placed her palm on the case. It beeped and unlocked. She opened it and removed a folder and placed it in front of Zeta and said, "This is for the upcoming vote on the twenty eighth amendment."

Zeta opened the folder and began leafing through information sheets including names and photos of senators.

12