All Comments on 'The Erection Inhibitor Ch. 09'

by Long2bLocked

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
KJay15KJay15about 3 years ago

Looks like you missed a few haha, it goes 5, 6, then 7, 8 and then 9, not 6, 9, silly girl haha, women could definitely take over the world

billy2002billy2002about 3 years ago

Hi What's happened to chapters 7&8 or did you just miss title this chapter? Loved the story btw

Long2bLockedLong2bLockedabout 3 years agoAuthor

Yes, Chapter 9 was inadvertently published early on 4/15/21 and left up for about a day. It was then deleted and republished today 4/21/21. Sorry for the confusion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good series, very good premise, although it is not my tea, I think it is really well written.

There is a supreme irony that the females in this society not only have accepted but fully embrace the cultural concept that places one gender above the other for the exact same reason that society previously tried to abolish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am now positively certain that this timeline is far worse than the one that we live in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I guess I should have seen it coming, but I didn't expect it to end up so cruel. The Marisol plot was cruel from the beginning but it was sad to see Skye get cruel as well. Asher didn't even seem happy at the end. Skye had a boyfriend that loved her but she'd rather have a slave.

But, while guns may be gone, there will always be rope. All chains are broken by death.

I'd like to think that Skye would be upset by this, but that doesn't seem like something you'd write.

EmirusEmirusalmost 2 years ago

There are two stories in this series. Skye and Asher.

#

Excellent idea about the erection inhibitor and the inhibitor defeater.

#

The Skye and Asher story was interesting up until the loving girlfriend became the selfish bitch. There would have been a better voting reaction from readers if she’d taken control nicely not in the way she did.

#

Marisol began well. This is shown by the scoring for her interrogation appearance and the following chapter. But then it went into controlling psycho mode.

#

Getting people to obey you with a big stick is easy when you’re the boss but much more effective if they want to follow the route you’ve decided on.

#

As far as my voting is concerned it’s been 3’s, 4’s and 5’s. With such an excellent idea to start with that shouldn’t be the case.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story and good in parts, very good in some parts, and diabolical in others. Chapter 9 is very strange. It reminds me of when a network decides to kill a series halfway through and the writers have to come up with a final episode which ties everything together and all that results is a mishmash. That’s how this final chapter comes across. As if the writer ran out of ideas or just couldn’t be bothered to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If every woman have the ability, people can pay to get erections... Right ?. Ever find a woman who doesn't want money?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lost this story through half way i'm afraid. It doesn't paint women in a very good light actually, Syke becomes quite heartless towards her true love, even the leader cannot wait to get the EID injection, despite being married (i assume to cheat?).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLong2bLocked@Long2bLocked
UPDATE AUGUST 2022 I just released a new story. It began as a few thousand words and it became a novel. Ten chapters in all. It’s called [Insidious Angel]. It’s about a young dominatrix that sets out to enslave an older, vanilla man. Of course it has a female domination s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES