The Erection Inhibitor Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marisol said, "We need to make sure these men vote in favor of the twenty eighth amendment. I'm hoping you can use your assets in the WBI to, shall we say, influence these men."

Zeta smiled wickedly. She said, "I have good news. All of these men but one are already well under the control of my agents."

Marisol was pleased. She said, "That is good news."

Zeta said, "The only one we don't have influence over is Harold Sweetwater."

Marisol said, "Really, why? Is he too old or something?"

Zeta said, "Well he is old at sixty one, but not too old. No the issue is not his age, it's his sexual preference. He's homosexual."

Marisol nodded in understanding. She said, "Well I guess that's a problem."

Zeta's eyes lit up. She said, "I was never too worried about gaining control over Harold because he is only one man. I do have an idea though. After all, every vote will help."

Marisol said, "I'm all ears."

Zeta said, "I could invite him over to my place. Then I could erect Harold and let him fuck James' tight little backside."

Marisol was obviously surprised. She said, "James obviously likes women, but is he bisexual?"

Zeta grinned and said, "Nope, but it doesn't matter. He does what I say. In our marriage I own the pussy and the hardon."

Marisol and Zeta both laughed.

The waiter brought the women's food and placed it in front of them. He said, "Would you like anything else?"

Zeta said, "We'll take two more beers."

The waiter nodded and said, "I'll be back with those in a moment."

Both women cut into their steaks and took bites.

Marisol said, "God this steak is great."

Zeta corrected her and said, "This steak is good, the EID is great."

Marisol nodded and said, "Agreed."

After a moment Marisol said, "If the twenty eighth amendment passes, how long will it take for it to go into effect?"

Zeta said, "It could take up to a year. It will have to be ratified by all the original states of the union and the former Mexico and Canada."

Marisol said, "So this time next summer we may be living in a society where men have no right to vote."

Zeta smiled and said, "Exactly."

In the blink of an eye a year had gone by. It was Skye and Asher's wedding day. Skye had denied Asher an orgasm for a full month. She wanted their wedding night to be very special. It wasn't as if Asher had a say in the matter.

An hour before the wedding one of Skye's bridesmaids knocked on the door where Asher and his groomsmen were getting ready. One of Asher's groomsmen opened the door.

The bridesmaid smiled and said, "Hi I'm Jules. Can you guys give me a few minutes to talk to Asher?"

The groomsman said, "Sure," he spoke over his shoulder and said, "Come on guys, let's give them a few minutes."

All the groomsmen filed out, past the bridesmaid."

Asher said, "Come in, what do you need?"

Jules backed out into the hall and she said, "Hold on just for a minute okay?"

Asher said, "Um, okay," Jules closed the door, leaving Asher alone and wondering what was going on.

A few second later the door opened. It was Skye in her wedding gown. Asher was startled as she stepped into the room with Asher and closed the door.

Asher said, "Hi sweetheart, uh, I thought it was bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding."

Skye said, "I don't believe in luck. I need to talk to you about something."

Asher said, "Of course; what is it?"

Skye moved close to Asher and began kissing him. Asher put his arms around her and kissed her back. She slid her wrist to his neck and erected his penis.

Asher pulled away slightly and looked at her with a confused look. She was smiling and she pulled her hand away from his neck and lowered it. She cupped it over his crotch and began rubbing his hard cock through his pants.

Asher moaned and said, "Oh God, Skye, you're killing me. It's been a month."

Skye continued smiling and said, "I've decided I want to make a small change to our wedding ceremony."

Asher was breathing heavily and said, "Sure, okay, what is it?"

Skye said, "Remember in the wedding rehearsal last night, where you go down on one knee to say your vows?"

Asher's balls were aching as Skye tormented his cock through his pants. He said, "Yeah, what about it?"

Skye said, "I want you on both knees."

Asher was uneasy. He couldn't look Skye in the eyes. He looked down at her mouth and said, "But," Skye stopped rubbing and just squeezed his hard cock and grinned. Asher loved her full, luscious lips. She patiently held his erection as she waited for him to agree.

Finally he looked her in the eye. He did love to please her. He surrendered and said, "Yes sweetheart."

She smiled and said, "My perfect groom."

Skye stepped back and slapped him, relieving him of his erection. She turned and walked out.

An hour later the wedding ceremony was underway. The officiant said, "Skye and Asher, please face one another and join hands for the saying of the vows."

Skye and Asher turned and faced each other. They took each other's hands and Asher dropped to his knees. Skye was beaming with pride as she showed off her obedient groom.

Asher's groomsmen were quite surprised. They were all single so they could not yet understand why a man would kneel before his bride. Ava was in the congregation and she recognized three of the groomsmen. They were the ones mocking her marital status at Asher's open house party.

The officiant said, "Skye and Asher have written their own vows," he turned to Skye and said, "Skye, you may begin."

Skye smiled down at her kneeling groom and said, "I take you, Asher to be my lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold, to love and to cherish, for richer or poorer, from this day forward. I will hold you in my heart and you will stay there forever."

The officiant smiled and said, "That was marvelous," he then nodded to Asher and said, "Asher, you may recite your vows to Skye."

Asher looked up at Skye's beautiful face. He felt his emotions building and his balls were aching. He felt no shame at kneeling before this gorgeous, amazing woman.

He smiled up at his bride and said, "My beautiful Skye. I am so thankful that you have agreed to enter my life and lovingly guide me. I promise to be your partner for life. I give to you my obedience and my heart. I pledge myself to follow you without question."

Skye was elated. She tugged up on Asher's hands and he rose to his feet.

The officiant called for the rings and Asher and Skye placed them on each other's fingers. He smiled and said, "Asher, you may kiss the bride."

Immediately after the ceremony Abigail and Ava were making their way to the wedding reception to celebrate.

Ava looked over to Abigail and said "Such a lovely wedding."

Abigail agreed, "Yes, I just love how Asher worships her."

Ava said, "Speaking of men worshipping women, my gynecologist told me about a new treatment for women. I'm thinking I may get it."

Abigail said, "Oh? What is it?"

Ava said, "It's called an EID injection."

Abigail said, "What does it do?"

Ava smiled and said, "It allows you to generate an erection in any man you choose, and take it away just as easily."

Abigail said, "Really? Outside of marriage? Well that sounds fun doesn't it?"

Ava nodded, then she had a thought. She said, "I recognized several of Asher's groomsmen."

Abigail said, "Yes, they are all good friends of Asher."

Ava said, "Remember what happened at Asher's open house? When Asher and those friends were mocking me for being single?"

Abigail said, "How could I forget. That led to a big lesson for Asher."

Ava smiled and said, "Yes."

Abigail said, "Ava, what are you thinking?"

Ava said, "I just need to get those boy's names tonight."

Abigail said, "Why?"

Ava said, "After I get my EID injection I'll want to get in touch with each of them."

Abigail said, "Ava, you wouldn't!"

Ava looked at Abigail with a grin and said, "Oh I definitely will. It's time those boys learn what it's like to be with a woman. Once they've experienced sex, they'll do anything to get it again. Then, guess what."

Abigail said, "What?"

Ava continued, "I think they each need to be punished, just like you punished Asher."

Abigail shook her head and said, "You are so naughty."

Ava said matter-of-factly, "Times have changed. Men are no longer allowed to vote. It's time those young men learn their place."

The End

12