The Eros Plague Epoch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KgTrout
KgTrout
49 Followers

"Okay, really, what's going on, kid," she hated it when I called her that, all of two years younger than me. "I can tell you're working up to something. Are you gonna tell me you're leaving town or something," I asked, "is that why the gourmet meal and the wine?"

Busted, she exhaled and took another sip from her glass. "No, I am not moving. I need to ask you something and I'm scared to."

I place my own glass down, half full, and turned to her, fixing her in my gaze, "what could you possibly be scared to ask me? I've told you about my service and you've told me about your marriage. You can tell me anything. You can ask me anything." Allie took another big gulp and grimaced a little, looking at the glass with annoyance, "this was supposed to help." Finally, she looked at me, "Calvin, you are my closest friend, and every day I speak to you and wish you were my Katerina's father. You're strong and kind and I wish I'd met you instead of Marcel when I was a girl before her."

I was stunned and stared at her agape as Allie turned to me and finally asked.

"I want another baby, Calvin, and I want you to be its father."

"Allie, I... wow," I stammered. "Just, uh, just give me a sec to take this in."

In truth, I should have been thinking on the logistics of the bombshell she'd just dropped on me. There were so many facets to it, including being a dad? That Allie wished she'd met me when she was younger instead of her ex? Did that mean she'd have had Katy with me? What kind of arrangement would this be? Would I be able to have parental rights?

All of those important, incredibly crucial bits of information floated through my mind, but if I'm being honest, all I saw as she looked at me, patiently waiting for me to answer her, was that image of Allie, tits out in the sun, her legs wrapped around my back as I rocked back and forth on my folded legs, filling her pussy with my coke can of a cock split her nether lips open and her thick natural lubrication frothed on my rod, her silky rippling cunt straining as it pulled me in, tits bouncing with each thrust.

"Calvin," Allie waved her hand in front of me, holding my iPhone up. It read "dad" as it rang. I'd been hearing it ring, but been lost in that fantasy and tuned it out.

"Calvin," Allie repeated, "this is the third time in a row he's called."

I answered the phone and listened. My mom was in the hospital, she'd started to cough up blood. They wouldn't let me dad in to see her, and there were people there in suits. Hazmat suits.

KgTrout
KgTrout
49 Followers
12