The Eros Plague Epoch Pt. 12

Story Info
Cal is forced to participate in a gladiatorial experiment.
6.7k words
4.74
1.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in the cell for three days, watching the door as food was delivered twice a day, a feast of packaged preserved garbage. I washed myself in the sink, and stared up at the light and speaker grate. The speaker was silent. Another three days, I ate, I slept, I paced. Nothing, not a peep.

I stared out the window each time I saw movement in the hall, counting the guards, judging their height, their build, their walk. Just twelve of them, plus Gallicea and Java. Plus Klossinger and his pet Oona.

Assuming I was paying close enough attention and counting right.

I'd stare out the door to make sure Allie was still across the hall much of the time. She'd look out at me, and we'd silently mouth words back and forth. We couldn't unlock our doors, we had no tools. Neither of us had seen Katy.

By the beginning of day three, I realized that I was losing my mind. I had an erection constantly, and that animal roar that I kept feeling grow inside me was building. They could throw me any woman and I'd jump her without a thought. Klossinger was having a good time testing me, I couldn't imagine what this would actually prove, though.

I was trying to think straight, trying to breathe slow, keep my mind straight, but I heard movement in the hallway, female voices raised. I knew Gallicea would shock me if I got too close to the window, so I stood back and watched Adria go by, held tight by one of the guards. She wore only a t-shirt and panties, and struggled against her guard. One held up a remote, zapped her, and she was dragged away by two of them.

Another woman emerged, a little bit older, maybe just a few years, and, a fading bruise on her eye. She was a little bit thicker than Adria, same doe eyes, same deep chestnut brown hair. Boobs a bit larger, more the soft princess. Aria. She was cowed, the beating she'd taken clearly stealing the spirit from her. Like Adria, she wore only a t-shirt and a pair of panties, walking slowly ahead of her minder.

Finally, a third girl emerged, the youngest sister. She was skinnier than Adria, the baby of the family, womanhood barely taking hold of her, she couldn't have been more than eighteen. Nineteen at the outside, she still fit the volleyball top she'd been crammed into, the thick family ass not yet come in like with her sisters, but her thin waist showed the flare of hips that would become the kind of ass that men drooled over, desperate no to plant a baby in. She reminded me of Faith, too young to be in this world, too grown to be ignored by it. Her hair was a slight shade lighter than her older sister's, she was just a little bit taller around five-five, still soft. She followed her older sisters without a fight.

Next door, and two doors down, I heard pounding at the doors, hooting and raging. They'd been quiet the last two days, but the women in the hallway were setting something off in all of us. Gallicea appeared in my view, two remotes in her hands as she shocked my neighbours. She smiled, watching me as Java and a pair of guards pulled out the two men, limp from the shocks.

One was a white guy, blonde, no shirt sporting a gym-sculpted physique and faded tribal tats. His head was topped with a grown out hipster beard and the messy remains of a man bun. Looked to be almost as tall as me, probably a good ten years younger. The other was a shorter guy, black, he looked soft now, but you could see the strength from hard work in his youth, a short haircut growing out to a shaggy mess of curls. He was going easier, less groggy than the other, and looked up to my window, fearful. I'd've pegged him in his late-thirties, maybe early forties like me.

I stood, waiting, knowing that they'd be coming for me soon. Gallicea wouldn't take chances with me, she'd shock me into unconsciousness if Klossinger let her. I fumbled at my collar, annoyed by the tightness, waiting anxiously. I could hear the elevator cranking down slowly from the upstairs office. Great, he was coming.

Gallicea joined Klossinger in front of my door. Java and two guards with her. The whole staff must be out to do this today, whatever this was. Fantastic. I could see Allie's face in the window across the hall, watching them.

"Hello Calvin," Klossinger called out. "It's been three days since you had your tryst with lovely miss Adria, yes? You must be getting somewhat, ah, feral?" He was right. My blood was racing, adrenaline pumping as I started at him and Gallicea, feeling rage brim in my throat, a bloodlust chomping at the bit. She smiled and hit the button.

I didn't' go out, not all the way, but the shock made me groggy, enough that they could manhandle me out of the broom closet serving as my cell. They strapped a leather mask to my face like I was Hannibal Lecter, binding my hands behind my back with a pair of handcuffs. Java held me by the neck, walking behind me, the massive finger's of the freakish tamed Redeye wrapped around my neck. He marched me to Klossinger.

"Today will be fun, my friend," Klossinger crowed.

Gallicea shook her head and stepped to him, getting between Klossinger and I, "this is a stupid risk, I don't see what you'll learn from-"

The small man held up a hand and waved her off. "Shut up, woman, you know exactly why we're performing this experiment."

Chastened, Gallicea stepped back, but leaned into the froggish man's and hissed in his ear, "....barely enough to cover the redeye pens... "

Klossinger waved her off again, "let's go," he commanded the group, and turned, leading us to the stairwell at the other end of the building near the Redeye pens in the gym. The two guards that I'd seen out front before were gone, and there'd only been one guard at the main entrance. Whatever Gallicea had been saying, it sounded like they were stretched thin for this.

They led me out the exit, through the heavily barred door, past stairs that were open to the upper floor, and then to a set of double doors, heavily barred, out into a large running track and recess yard. It had been a huge field once, a play climber near the doors, a running track that looped around a baseball diamond with the high back built into the twenty foot chain link fences around the whole place. woods all around with trails that I could see beyond the tall fences.

The yard itself was half full of medical tents. Humvees and vans were parked against all of the gates to the yard, shoring them up, closing them off tightly. This had been a medical camp, the torn tents flapping in the wind spoke to how it had closed. Klossinger waved at the ruined temporary structures as we walked past, "the remnants of the old world, my friend, unnecessary for this brave new one."

Jesus this whacko could talk. Even Gallicea rolled her eyes, not trying to hide her derision from me. I did my best to look around, but Java's hand held me tight. Ahead, toward the north end of the yard was a low-fenced area on a slight rise. The other two men from the cells stood, at two corners, held by two guards each, the three sisters were tied by their collars to an old metal merry-go-round in the centre. Three guards watched, real rifles in hand. Klossinger stopped with them, outside the small play area with Gallicea, and watched as Java marched me to the far end, making a triangle with myself and the other two men.

Both of the other men wore masks like mine, both cuffed like me. I looked back at the building, a cookie-cutter municipal station if I'd ever seen one. On the roof were a long run of solar panels on either side of the second floor where Klossinger's lab and the locked room were. At the far end of the building was a parking lot, a duo of ambulances parked next to the low garage there at the far end of where I guessed the guards lived.

I was held by Java, flanked by two guards, while the other two men were uncuffed, then me. I could see Adria on the slowly turning merry-go-round, eyes wide, locked to me as she turned to keep me in sight. Her older sister kept one panicked eye on each of us as she spun, no way to tell which of the others had beat her.

I glanced over at the black guy, he seemed shaky, and if he'd been here longer than man-bun, I could only imagine the last time he got any. He might be as dangerous as the big Redeye I'd run into with Wendy weeks back if he was deeper into the lust-rage than I could understand. He was rock hard, so hard his long cock vibrated even held fast as he was, his eyes focused on the women, beads of dark light. How long had they kept this poor bastard locked up?

The hipster was bucking against his guards, frothing at the bit to get to the women. Something about him seemed wild, not focused, but I wasn't much of a judge at that point. Normally, I'd probably think nothing of him and move on, but here... I knew they were both threats, even if he seemed like a keyboard warrior with a gym membership.

I could smell the women, they were afraid, but ready, excited, the breeze carrying their scent to me as the merry-go-round spun. It was making my heart race, the faint scent of grapes cutting into me as the sisters spun, tossing their hair as they tried to keep eyes on us. I recognized the scent of Adria's arousal, she watched the three of us, focusing on me, watching my bare cock. The merry-go-round was a good twenty-five metres from each of us.

"Gentlemen," Klossinger called out, "Calvin," he nodded to me, "Joseph," he identified the black man, "and Devlyn," he nodded to man-bun. "Do you smell them? We cleaned these bitches up for you, shaved and waxed, perfumed and washed for your entertainment. Who belongs to each of you is for you to work out." He waved a hand and they let the other two men loose. They each burst forward, and I surged, still held fast. I could see Klossinger holding his hand in the air, giving a short lead to them. As they cleared five metres, he dropped the hand and Java let me go. I burst forward.

Both the other men got to the merry-go-round ahead of me, no way for me to get around the head start they'd had. The man-bun went right for Aria as she spun by him, wrenching on the rope around her neck, and she screamed in rage, showering him with blows around her ears as her sister leapt at her attacker with a blood-curdling scream. That told me all I needed to know about who'd beaten her.

Joseph leapt onto the metal platform, grabbing at the youngest sister. She wailed and grabbed the bars as he grabbed at her ankles. The other two girls were focused on the man bun, and he shoved Adria off of him, roaring through his mask as he flipped her sister, Aria, onto her back. She howled angrily as he fought with her, trying to get her legs back to kick at him.

With Aria and the hipster spinning toward me, I took my shot, grabbing him by the back of the head as I jumped onto the merry-go-round, pulling him back, flailing in his confusion. I punched him in the kidney hard, he'd be pissing blood for a week, and hurled him from the structure. Aria leapt to me and I grabbed her, spinning her as she thrashed. I took a deep scent of the woman, like wine turned to vinegar, just like Wendy. I shoved her down, and she scampered to the centre of the merry-go-round as I leapt over the dividing bars.

Adria was down, holding her head in a daze, a trickle of blood from her lip. Her younger sister shrieked and fought, both hands pinned over her head as the bright pink tip of the third man's cock pushed into the space between her legs. He was so focused on her that he didn't see me coming, flying back as my foot connected with his shoulder. The sister rolled away, scrambling to Adria as I squared off with her attacker.

I'd see that he was a big guy, muscled under his heavy frame, but he was nearly as tall as me, probably a good twenty pounds on me too. He telegraphed his punch as he rushed at me, growling loudly, and I was able to dodge, smashing him in the ribs twice with fast strikes. He yowled, falling back onto one of the dividing bar behind him, clutching his ribs.

Clapping from Klossinger filled my ears as I turned to him. The old bastard was cheering. He was actually cheering. It distracted me, and I almost missed the man bun charging me, slamming me into the centre post of the spinning plate. I'd been able to brace myself as he hit, and it hurt, but I didn't lose my breath, and that made the difference.

He was strong, but only pretty-boy strong. I slammed my fists down onto his back and heard a loud crack as a rib shattered. A knee to the face flattened his nose, and as he reared back, a haymaker into his chest exploded all the air from his lungs. Staggering back he fell from the merry-go-round gasping. Looking over, Joseph was watching, eyes wide. He looked away.

I turned back to Adria behind me, she sat in front of near me, her arm around her younger sister tightly, looking at me unsure. I stepped over the quarter bar separating us, and she fell to her knees. My cock was a diamond rod, desperately in need of relief. Adria bent forward, tongue undulating to draw me in. I pushed her back, pulling her sister away from the centre post, ripping the cheap shorts from her. "No, oh you dirty fuck," the girl moaned as I groped her young body, "are you gonna rape me like you did my sister?"

Realizing what I was about to do, Adria pulled at me, grabbing at my cock, "Alanna's only ever been with one guy, please," but I pushed her back. I grabbed Alanna and pushed her to the ground, and took Adria by her head and pushed her mouth to her sister's unused pussy, driving into her from behind.

"You filthy old fuck, don't you - eeeeugh," Alanna yelped as Adria was slammed mouth-first into her pussy with each thrust of my cock buried in the young woman's snatch.

"Oh fucking shit," the younger girl moaned as I crammed her older sister's face into her. She turned, looking for help from Aria, and her pale eyes went wide, "oh! Oh what the fuck!"

An agonized moan of lust and pain distracted me as I fucked Adria from behind, hand on the back of her head, holding her face to Alanna's pussy. I turned to see Aria, down on her knees, face red, veins bulging, as Joseph held her hips, sliding the length of his long cock into her.

He locked eyes with mine, and I made no move but to pump into Adria, both of the girls before me yelping at the hard thrust. Joseph's head lolled back as he rooted into Aria, and she wailed, ending it with a choked noise as Joseph bottomed out in her, beginning to piston in her as a slow grin of lustful fulfillment filled Aria's face. "Oh fucking Jesus," Alanna had a hand on Adria's head, but weakly as her pussy lit up, and she looked up at me, those pale eyes flashing "oh mother fuck, that thing is... ohmigod."

Adria, for her part, was doing her best to get her sister ready while I casually beat her cunt with my meat. She'd bounced back from our session, and couldn't help but try to milk me into her again, her hot fuck hole tightened on me as I used her as a cock sleeve, my finger dug into her generous ass, kneading the thick flesh as I worked myself up, and her into a lather. Adria moaned as I fucked her deep, slapping rhythmically into her ass, and Alanna got the benefit, the girls eyes rolled back in her head as she panted loudly, "ohfuck ohfuck ohfuck."

I'd had enough, Alanna was gasping and writhing at her big sister's ministrations, as ready as she'd be. I pushed Adria out of the way, and knelt, dragging her little sister to me by her moist thigh, grabbing her by the hip and reaching to check if she was as wet as she looked. Adria pouted, "I was almost cum... oh shit," and sped to hold Alanna as the girl yelped at my finger in her, flinging fists my way that I easily caught and slammed to the metal floor behind her. Alanna's tight little pussy was slick with her big sister's spit.

Alanna whined, fearfully looking at my cock slapped into her most sensitive flesh, "fuckfuckfuck, Ade, help," she begged as I pushed into her opening.

Adria squeezed her younger sisters tits, watching as I worked my head into the opening of her cunt, and smiled worriedly, "just relax, Lans, it'll feel really good," she coached. I'd it hadn't been for the mask and bit, I'd've smiled.

"Ohhh Jesus oh fuck, it's too big," Alanna wailed, looking at her sister, "help me guh-uh-uh-uhdammit! Is this because I blew Bobby?" Sisters. Dear god, the drama.

"Of course it is, you little slut," Adria shouted and looked up at me, "do it!" I grabbed the girls tight waist, arching her back to me, and pushed into Adria as I pulled her down onto my prick, not caring about the sibling drama. Her eyes bugged out as she was broken open on me.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck," the girl wailed, gripping Alanna's hands as her pussy stretched around my girth. arching at my invasion, whinnying with pain and pleasure, and just like her sister, sped my way as she wriggled on my cock as it drove deep, her mouth hanging open in a silent moan, "ohh my fuuuuh!"

Fuck she felt good. The warmth of a young woman's body, unused and fresh, hot and slick as I pushed my engorged cock through her folds. Intoxicating. Grabbing one of her legs, opening her up, I drove into her hard, her face twisting in pain as I broke her, but her hips betrayed her as they quaked and a rush of her juices egged me on, flooding her young cunt to smooth my way. "Ahhh fuck, ahh-ah fuck fuck," the girl cursed in a stream of profanity.

My blood was boiling, and the young pussy clamping onto my cock was so tight... she was like a velvety vice, her body fought me and dragged on me equally as she planted her feet and rolled her hips, working against me as I leaned down to her. She wrapped a hand around the back of my neck and locked eyes with me, angry and hungry, "you like-uh! Ohh you f- uh!" I pounded into her, lowering myself onto her body, relishing her rhythm. Her pussy was soaking, squishing loudly as I drilled to my hilt with each stroke, "you like that young pussy, you like breaking me in, don't you," Alanna cursed at me as I ravaged her.

Tired of her mouth, I grabbed her neck and squeezed. Real fear crossed her face, and Alanna gurgles, beating my back with her fists. Alanna tightened, gasping, and her eyes rolled back as she came, her thighs clamping down on my cock. The mask on my face suppressed my roar as I came in her, burying myself in her as I gave her pussy its first load of a man's cum.

Nearby, Aria had stopped wailing and was on her back, Joseph atop her, his ass pumping up and down between her legs. She looked back at her little sisters, chanting a litany of whoreish grunts as she was railed. Joseph roared his pleasure out of his mask as he finished, driving into the conquered woman under him, and she smiled at me as he filled her.

I stood, Adria clawed at my hard cock babbling lust, but I was way past hearing, grabbing her tits as I spun her around at her wrist, tearing away the threadbare panties she wore. I grabbed her shoulder and bent her forward, driving home into her pussy, still worn from earlier. I wasn't trying to charm her now, just red eyed lust drove my cock into Adria, still slick from her baby sisters cunt. I went at her hard, gripping one shoulder to pull her back onto me. I slapped her ass hard, and Adria moaned her lust as I smashed her hungry pussy. Alanna had stood, naked, shouting angrily in her sister's face, dripping my cum.

Grabbing Alanna by the hair, she fought me as I twisted her to her knees beneath her sister, between her legs where my cock pounded in and out of her. Adria looked back at me and smiled, guessing what I would do even as I pulled her sister by the back of her head to Adria's pussy.

The sputtering lips and lashing tongue across the bottom of my cock and the hood of Adria's clit as my balls slapped into Alanna's face over and over sent me screaming across the edge, and I filled Adria's pussy with a river of cum. She wailed, squirting as she came, forcing me out as she fell forward, collapsing into a shaking mess. With no pussy to fill, I turned to Alanna, on her knees, trying to wipe my cum from her eyes. My cock coughed a thick rope onto her face as I grabbed her, pushing down her throat and letting fly with my last two ropes. Alanna's eyes bugged out and her face went red, nose pressed to my skin as she struggled to swallow, coaxing one last gob of jizz into her belly.

12