The Eros Plague Epoch Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally sated, I let go and Alanna fell back, coughing and wheezing to her sisters embrace. Clapping filled my ears.

"Verrrry good, very good, my friend!" The merry-go-round was still spinning slowly, a pair of guards dragging away the hipster shithead, his eyes unfocused and confused. Nearby, Joseph was growling and fell, clutching the collar on his neck. Gallicea watched me hatefully, her eyes a little scared now, horror. The beast that had been roaring in me was quiet now, and looking at the two girls I'd just fucked senseless... I hated myself.

The charge bit into my brain and I was out. Again.

================================

I woke strapped to Klossinger's examination table. Nearby, Joseph was also strapped down, watching me. My body ached, like it would after a too-long run, working too hard for too long, adrenaline sapped. My head ached, but at least the damnable mask was off.

"Hey," he called over to me from his spot a few feet away, "you okay man?"

I closed one eye and looked at him, willing my mind to focus. "Yeah, yeah, I'm alright. You?"

He smiled despite the situation we were in, "yeah man, yeah, I'm okay. You hit like a Mack truck though, still feeling that."

I looked around. Klossinger and his retinue were nowhere to be seen, and we seemed to be alone in the lab. "You too, you had me worried out there a minute. How'd you learn to fight like that?"

Joseph chuckled, "football in school, and being the only brother for miles around. Don't use it much anymore teaching high school English."

God, an English teacher almost wiped the floor with me. I was getting slow, or he was selling himself short. "What about you? The way you took that asshole down, shit man, that was some skill."

"Training more than anything." I admitted, "used to be a soldier, Joint Task Force."

Joseph whistled, "I've heard of it, that's some serious soldiering. I'm glad I backed off."

"Me too."

In the hall, the elevator started up, the cranking grind of its gears signalling our chat was over. Joseph watched the door fearfully, turning back to me, "shit, here the comes. Listen, if he pulls more weird shit, if you spot a chance, you want to partner up? I just want to get my kids, Danny and Tanya, and get the hell out of this nightmare. I'll back any play you make."

Nodding as best I could, I agreed, "I got caught to get my lady and her girl out. I'll watch out for yours if you'll do the same for mine. Allie's got an accent. Russian. Katy's got dark hair, cute kid."

Joseph nodded, "deal."

We waited in silence as the elevator clanked into place, and moments later Klossinger hobbled into the room.

"Good afternoon my fine gladiators," he called out happily.

"Did you enjoy that bullshit," I asked Klossinger groggily. "Seemed like you enjoyed the show."

The old man turned to me, grinning.l broadly in his lab coat that seemed poised to eat the little man alive. "Ah, you're awake! Yes, quite a show, quite a show." He held up a clipboard, "almost as fascinating as your blood tests."

"Oh very exciting," I drawled, laying my head back on the table. "I'm sure siccing me on young women is valuable for science." Klossinger rolled to me on his little lab stool, eyeing me closely, his foetid breath making my stomach turn.

"But it is, Calvin, oh it is." He held up the clipboard and pointed at the results. "You showed me today that you truly are a predator, Gallicea is right. Today, you destroyed an opponent, dominated a potential rival to accept your cast-off woman, and then displayed an exceptional level of sexual need and aggression," he twisted a thin hand into a fist, "breaking both whores to your physical demands. Your blood is exceptional, even moreso than on your friend over there, and remarkably moreso than the idiot boy you fought."

Klossinger leaned in, showing me another set of tests. "This is Java's blood panel and his other tests. Do you see, Calvin? Do you?"

I looked impassively at the papers. A lot of numbers, little charts and graphs. "I've never been a scientist," I told him.

"Mmm, yes, I suppose you are more the shoot and fight type, fair," he pointed to the papers, "what this all says is that you and Java are fundamentally similar, moreso even than he and Java," he angled his head toward Joseph, "though he is also quite a specimen." Klossinger put the papers down. "Massive adrenaline and testosterone levels following the test. Massive."

"What you lack compared to Java is an infectious component in your blood, though you do seem to pass your immunity to the uninfected, like a vaccine. Based on the results, your fluids would have protected the young Italian woman for around four days, maybe even masking her to the mutants. With enough exposure, I believe you'd pass on your condition to her. But, like Java, your adrenaline and testosterone are exceptionally high, and you produce exceptionally copious and powerful spermatozoa."

The small man turned to me and laughed, "you are rather something of a sexual Superman! I'd expect you'd require regular access to three breeding females to manage your needs, while most other survivor males would be happily sated with two. This is more like the Redeye alphas, like Java, than you might expect. Less refined minds would refer to you and he as 'alphas,' but in truth I believe your roles in this new epoch are far more complex."

I shook my head, I'd always hated this alpha-beta bullshit. An excuse for idiots to act like preening morons. "If I'm such a breeding god, why do some women not..." I trailed off, not able to find the right word.

Klossinger knew, and smiled brightly, "oh a simple genetic quirk. A bad match, a sibling or other close relation. Perhaps you and she," he pointed at Joseph, "the one you gave to him, perhaps you both have the same recessive genes that would cause a serious disease." He was elated, looking up at the skylight above us, "no, that is not so interesting, though I would love to have the genetic equipment to examine you at that level. Next we will test your group dynamics! Yes, are you a savage tyrant as Java was? Or will you be a nurturing lover to your harem? Haha!"

I closed my eyes, shaking my head, "I'm so glad I can help."

Klossinger slapped my belly with the board, and my head shot up, locking to him, "ha! Still angry." He waved a finger, "but pay attention or you won't get your reward."

I glanced over at Joseph who was looking hopeful, even excited. "What reward?" They'd just fed my explosive sex drive two young women, sating my raging cock with their bodies. What the hell could they offer me as a reward? I hated what I'd just done, and more pussy didn't seem like it would be the go-to.

"Your children. Gallicea is bringing them to see you right now." Klossinger placed a heavy towel over my groin, "I know she's not your true daughter, but she seems to be of the opinion that you will be her father in every other sense. Delightful girl. Good enough, I say."

As if he'd timed it, the door to the lab opened and Oona walked in with Katy in tow, Gallicea with two young children, a girl close in age to Katy, and a boy who I'd've put around five or six. The pair lit up at the sight of Joseph, running to him. Katy made a beeline to me and reached up to me to hug me.

"Cal!" She shouted my name, fear and excitement overwhelming her. "Why are you strapped to the table. Are you sick?"

"No, no I'm okay, just here for some tests and stuff, they said you could come see me for a minute." I tried to keep her calm and happy. Klossinger looked us over, and I reminded myself of his threats. "How about you, kiddo? What are you getting up to?"

She shook her head, looking sad, afraid, "I just hang out with Caleb and Isis, they don't take us downstairs ever..." Klossinger tapped her on the shoulder and waggled a bony finger. Katy looked at him and shrank. "It's okay. I got to see mom a couple days ago."

Rage and deep sadness welled in my chest. She was scared. So scared, this little girl. She'd seen so many nightmares. Joseph's kids too. All of the kids out there... I choked it back. They'd show me an opening soon. They had to. This place was too much run on a shoestring. "Oh yea? How's she doing?"

Katy looked at Klossinger, he smiled. "Oh she was here for some tests. Routine. Much like your own."

"She's okay," Katy replied, watching as the old man hobbled away to Joseph. "Cal, she wanted me to tell you something."

"What's that cutie," I tried to keep up the forced cheeriness.

"She says," Katy checked that Klossinger and Gallicea were out of earshot, " to kill all of these ublyudki and get us home."

I wasn't sure what it meant, but I got the message. "As soon as I can manage it, kiddo. Not a minute later."

=================================

Klossinger sent the kids away and sat down, excitedly burbling about my providing him proof that the gap between Redeyes and survivors was narrow, that a new phase of human evolution had sparked from the new plague.

"While 'Freddie' was a cute name, we should call it what it is, Eros-25, a sexually transmitted disease turned into an aerosolized weapon. It can only be man made."

After a while, he got bored, having buried me under an avalanche of data, conspiracy theories, and changed out my collar and Joseph's. Gallicea came in with several guards and Java.

"He needs a treatment, Klossinger, he's been pushing on the female guards, even when I shock him." The massive beast of a creature grunted, eyeing Oona and licking his lips.

Klossinger sighed, "fine fine." He waved dismissively as they walked the giant Java over to one wall where multiple chains hung, anchored into the concrete. The guards hooked him up, both arms on long chains manacled to the wall, legs on shorter chains along with his waist, and another around his neck. Java suffered the indignity quietly, staring at Oona. She cowered from him, slipping along the outer wall to hide behind Klossinger.

Gallicea opened Java's pants, exposing his gnarled stubby cock, a second shock collar, smaller than mine, strapped above his cock and balls, loosening it with a grimace, and immediately, the beast grinned, his cock popping up, hard as rock, thicker than any I'd ever seen.

I'd always thought I was at the verge of uncomfortably thick with my nine inch length and almost seven around, but that... Jesus, I pitied the woman that had to take him inside her. Gallicea stepped away, waving the other two guards back. "Okay, Christ that's disgusting," she looked lover my way, her eyes falling upon the cowering Oona, "Oona fuck."

Near me, Klossing was digging around in a small beer fridge, holding one of the dart guns as he fiddled with vials of blood and serums in different colours. Oona clutched his arm, her nurse outfit tightly buttoned across her bosom, and she whined, ducking her face behind her master as he worked. "Now now, Oona, do as Ms. Gallicea tells you."

Oona whined loudly, shaking. Cursing, Gallicea grabbed her by her hair, sending her jaunty nurse cap flying, dragging the Redeye girl out from behind her master, stumbling in her red sneakers toward Java, who huffed loudly, straining at the chains holding him at the edge of my vision.

Gallicea sent Oona slipping toward him, whipping the her long hair to throw the nurse off balance as she fell into the gargantuan Redeye alpha's arms. He murmured happily as Oona shrieked in fear, choking her with one huge hand as he tore away Oona's jacket, trapping her arms with it "dammit, Gallicea, I've told you to disrobe her first," Klossinger scolded, loading his dart gun and handing it to his head of security.

Oona cried out like and animal as she was forced to her knees, the brute penetrating her, I realized, in a mockery of my own fucking of Adrianna earlier, and Joseph's of Aria. Listening to the animal shrieks and grunting, I felt sick. Sick to myself because of me, and the obvious discomfort on Oona's makeup streaked face as she slowly began to be tamed, adjusting to the bulbous knob being shoved up her pleasure hole. She wickered. Shuddered, and let out a delighted wail as she came. Java, not one to waste time, it seemed, moaned in his mask and slammed into his nurse captive, her eyes bulging as he pumped her wide hips, his yellow-pearl cum overflowed and dropped to the floor.

"Good, very good," Klossinger shouted, motioning to the guards who pulled Oona away quickly. Gallicea took aim and shot Java with a dart just above his cock. "That should take care of things for a few days," the old man mused as Java slapped the dart away, starting angrily until he collapsed to sleep, "he is immune to chemical castration, but it does temporarily make him manageable after he's expelled his, aha, pent-up desire," he smiled at me. "You can take them back to their rooms."

====================================

I sat in my cell for three days again, gently working the shock collar clip, trying to find the slack. I tracked my way around the room, trying to guess where the ceiling camera's range might end. I thought of little Katy and what she'd said, and was determined to get us all out of this place. Klossinger was a madman, Gallicea a sadist. Nothing would improve here, least of all any captive's chances at survival.

I'd been at the door, gently playing with the plate that looked into my room from the heavy-duty deadbolt in the metal doorframe, trying to see if I could pop it or the doorknob when the elevator started to crank. Klossinger soon hobbled by as his guards pulled the three sisters from their room, and then Allie along with the two other women in hers.

One was a little woman, definitely young, maybe early twenties, slender,m, perky apple-sized breasts and a cute butt in a ragged cheerleader outfit, topped with a round face and sharp features, a crown of long dirty blonde hair. Her blue eyes sparkled as she glanced around the hall, I'd've sworn she wore makeup like the Italian sisters had.

The other was a woman with creamy light brown skin, long, wild curls that looked teased. Her wide lips and cheekbones would've revealed an incredible smile, and her athletic body looked supple, lithe. She was crammed into a cheerleading outfit, popping her breasts on her narrow torso, and she looked scared from under her bright pink lipstick and smoky eyes.

Next an Asian woman, pretty, tall, and thin, with tanned skin and a nice body. Her hair was long and black, a long purple streak throughout. She wore the same athletic shorts I'd seen, and a bikini to cover her barely there nips.

They'd made them up. Jesus.

Last, they pulled Allie out. Her elfin face was glowing, high strong cheekbones and her wide easy smile a frown, she cast a look at me in my window, unsure. Her womanly body wasn't hidden, it wouldn't have fit the crap they'd forced other girls into, and she wore the same pair of jean cutoffs she'd had on when they grabbed her. Her breasts threatened to spill out of the top of a cut off wife beater, threadbare white fabric straining under her beautiful C cups. I could hear my growl of lust rising along with that of the men in the cells next to me. 'Find me, moya lyubov,' she mouthed to me as they lead them away.

After that, the three sisters, all done up, dressed like pornstar fantasies. They were taken down the hall as well, a guard on each.

Finally, Klossinger had them open my cell and that of the two other men.

"Gentlemen," he smiled madly at us, "today is your day! Today, you keep what you catch," he snatched at the air as he said it. "Seven breedable whores waiting for your cocks, and the challenge of Redeyes wandering the grounds. This floor, and my lab area will be shut down, but the grounds and the second floor are open to you. Fight hard. Earn your harem."

Twenty minutes later I stood in the sparse woods of the school grounds wearing just my cargoes that I'd come in, allowed them because of the cool breeze. The guards had put a chained manacle on my collar, latching it to a tree. An electronic box was on the manacle, inserted in the latch, the other side of the cuff clipped into it. The red light blinked, a green light next to it unlit.

I could hear movement nearby, the sounds of Redeyes, of other people. A loudspeaker roared to life with a whine. "The hunt will be two hours, and it starts in five... four... three... two... one!"

I watched the green light, waiting for it to light.

12