All Comments on 'The Eros Project Ch. 06'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Shadowforce1Shadowforce1about 5 years ago
Nice Ending

That was a good way to end this series.

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettabout 5 years ago
No internals?

I've noticed in all the stories i've read that you don't do internal climaxes for the guys, just curious why that is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Frankly, I'm a little disappointed with the ending

I mean, it's good, but after the last chapter I was expecting at the very least for Charlene to show up at some point for a DP with Mark and Luke.

SirSinnSirSinnabout 5 years agoAuthor
Can't please everyone

At the end of the last chapter, someone complained that they didn't want anyone other than the main characters involved -- no someone complains that they do want someone other than the main characters.

Goes to show you can't please everyone.

@Kaleb_Bartlett -- I prefer cumshots to creampies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
no fuss, no muss

good old-fashioned stroke story, like the kind greenfield classics used to make

really enjoyed it

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleover 4 years ago
Really Loved it; Want More, More ....

A great story that stayed on mission. It had me in its grip, so to speak, from start to finish. Great job for us big dick big tit fans.

The nerd in me wants to know more about how the Eros Project actually worked and even more involvement with other "participants", including the Professor and Charlene. And it is just fine as it stands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More busty mommy's

Time to add Kara, Jill and Tiffany (and kids) into the mix

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 2 years ago

There wasn't much subtlety or nuance to this, but it was good, raunchy fun. Sometimes a guy just wants to read about a big-titled slut of a mother getting ploughed by her big-cocked son. Silly, but hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
3553 Followers
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES