All Comments on 'The Erotic Adventures of Mizz Mar'

by MizzMar

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really?

It's still just a gay cuck and a cheating slut, old fat sluts and old fat fag's are not erotic, just sad, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Question?

Does" My Man" get to taste some on the side. If not he is just a willing cuckold. You know the saying whats good for the goose......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the

next idiot. with no ideas don't write

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Idiots are...

idiots are the ones who don't understand realy love, trust and understanding. In this story there aren't cheating, cuckolding, or humiliation, only understanding between a couple that loves each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Idiots think this is a love story.

Fucking retards.

Fucking Laurel

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 10 years ago
Er - his name is Valery?

Is that like a normal name for a guy or is there a joke in there somewhere..couldn't get past that though she seemed like a nice slut..

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 10 years ago
The story was erotic,

but, I can't concentrate on the story because I am trying to figure out the relationship between Mizz Mar and her 'My Man'. The backstory is important. The story of the early mistakes on both of their parts has me intrigued! I would love to read that story! If we understood their relationship then we could enjoy the story more. I liked that Mizz Mar said she isn't a 'hot wife', and I loved that 'My Man' isn't a cuckold. They appreciate honesty. If I had read the story of their beginning first, then this story second, I would have been able to appreciate the unique loving relationship and enjoyed the story even more. Thanks for writing, I look foward to reading more stories from Mizz Mar.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Just another cheating whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous