The Erotic Dance of Pain & Pleasure

Story Info
Performing for her master and all his friends.
1k words
4.09
2.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typical day for him, going through all the required activities for his part time job at a local retail store. On that day he worked the closing shift and was busy helping out last minute shoppers finish up their purchases, and exit the store. As he watched the parade of employees clock out, saying good evening to each one as they left, he received a message on his phone.

He quickly glanced at it and what he saw immediately took his breath away and completely forget about the store and his co-workers. It was one solitary picture. She was laying in bed, completely naked with her right hand cupping and squeezing her right breast causing her erect nipples to jut upwards. He knew those nipples so well, the feel of them as he dragged his tongue across the tips. Wrapping his lips around them and sucking, nibbling, and tugging on them while intoxicating whimpers and moans of the perfect mix of pleasure and pain she loved so much escaping from her lips.

He eyes wandered down past her stomach to her lower abdomen where only a few days before he pressed down with his hand while he was inside her releasing her juices and drenching his hard throbbing cock. He knew she was teasing him as the rest of her body extended beyond the bottom edge of the picture.

"Thank God everyone has left and the store is empty" he thought as the growing bulge of his now hard cock would have been impossible to hide.

His reply was one simple command "Show her to me".

In a few moments a message returned. "Remember to breath" he reminded himself as his body trembled with anticipation. Would she tease him or reward him by showing him his property. As the picture flashed up on his screen his cock throbbed. She was still laying on her back on the bed but now her legs were spread wide displaying her cleanly shaven and dripping wet pussy. Her favourite, baby blue vibrating dildo tickling her swollen, erect, clit. His whole body ached with desire, not only because of the sight of her pleasuring her gorgeous naked body but also because he knew how much she loved to display herself for him. Presenting her naked body spread open and exposed for his pleasure.

He knew, at that moment, she was reliving the feeling of him devouring her with his eyes, her supple exposed flesh rippling with desire. Wanting him, needing him, to take her and use her as his personal fuck toy.

He couldn't take it any longer. Thankfully the only other person in the store was the cleaner busy minding their own busy. He walked to her office feeling the pressure of his throbbing, rock hard cock, straining to be released from the confines of his pants. He sat in her chair, slowly unzipping he jeans to release his

now brutally aching cock. Firmly grasping it in his right hand he slowly and deliberately stroked up and down as picture after picture flashed upon the screen of his phone. "Oh fuck" he gasped as she slid her massive toy deeper and deeper into her stretched and used pussy. Watching her juices glistening on it's surface as she went deeper and deeper, harder and harder.

As if the pictures weren't enough to drive him insane with desire and wanton. she interspersed them with messages verbalizing their often talked about desires for their erotic future.

"She wants you to open her up and pound her, abuse her and make her hurt......use her as your fuck toy. Command me to cum for you!"

"Fuck yes, baby!" he replied, "You are my most precious wanton whore. My toy. My possession to be used for my pleasure. But not just my pleasure. I will show you off to all who wish to see. Show them all you are mine. To have them watch as i put you on display and show them all how I love to use you. To own you. To bind your body in every delicious way with no means of escape. Strapping your legs in leather and stretching them open wide exposing your wet, swollen pussy."

"Attaching clamps to your glistening pussy lips and pulling her open. Allowing them to listen to the gasps of pain and pleasure as I place clamps securely on your erect and sensitive nipples and command you to pull hard on the chain connecting them stretching and pulling them. I'd tell the audience how much you like it when it hurts."

Her pussy convulsed more and more with each message that arrived. She imagined the bindings, the luscious pain of the clamps on her nipples and pussy lips. Feeling the gaze of not only her master but also all those watching her. Images cascading through her mind of hard cocks being stroked and wet pussies being fingered as they watched her naked body open and on display. She liked it that her performance turned them on so much.

"Oh fuck baby, I'm cumming!" she messaged. I could see so clearly in my mind's eye her body contorting in waves of orgasmic pleasure. Her legs shaking, gasps erupting from her mouth, her body writhing in the delicious throws of deep pleasure and release.

The sounds of the approaching footsteps of the cleaner walking by the office startled me from my own bliss and I quickly slid my throbbing rock hard cock back into my pants, zipped them up and did my best to appear to be a nonchalant as possible should they open the door.

"Fuck I need her! I wonder if should tell her what I was doing on her office chair so she can picture it for herself when she sits in it. I know it will make her pussy damp with desire even though she'll be surrounded by the hustle and bustle of the daily activities of operating the store. it will be challenging for her to contain her desire and conceal the hardening of her sensitive nipples."

A slight grin appeared on my lips as I played the scenario out. "Yes, I do believe I will, and I'll also send a few pics of my own".