The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kathryn was sucking on his hardening cock, Howie asked, "What video?"

In between his grunts of pleasure, Trevor replied, "Oh some young slut was getting gang banged. The deal was making an innocent girl a slut and then we waited over 30 minutes. When she came back out, she got gang banged and made into a whore. Let me tell you it was so fucking awesome watching this girl get pounded. I just can't believe she was as innocent as they said. She was having too much fun and was very vocal too."

Howie began to laugh and replied, "Oh Trevor she was innocent until last night. Believe me when I say that."

Trevor moaning answered, "Nah. It was all staged. She probably was a whore in the first place."

Howie answered, "No! She told me personally that she had only had sex four times before last night and when she broke up with her boyfriend, she just wanted to just find out what she was missing."

"Bull shit Uncle," Trevor replied. "How could you even talk with her?"

Howie loudly laugh and said, "Nephew, just look at Kathryn. Don't you recognize her? She's the girl."

Trevor had Kathryn stop sucking him and looked at her face dripping with saliva and Howie's cum. As she held his cock, she smiled and said, "Yes I'm the girl and now I just can't get enough of sex. I love it so. I am here for more."

Trevor smiled, pushed her on her back and just like on the video roughly rammed his rod into her pussy. He was so horny that he just had to fuck her. He ravished her for only a few minutes before prematurely unleashing a gallon of cum into her swollen womb.

When he did, Kathryn softy whispered, "You better not stop. I want to cum too".

He kept up the depravity, until he became rock hard again. Pulling out of her drenched pussy, he told her to turn over on all fours. When he pushed it back in, Kathryn gave out a yelp of pleasure. Pushing her ass back every time he pumped into her, was a feeling of pure ecstasy. She just had to have him speedily ram in and out of her. Soon she started to shake with her fourth orgasm of the morning. When she calmed a little, Trevor grabbed her hips, held them tightly against his cock and speedily ravished her goodies. There was something intensely erotic about the way she thrust her rear up to receive his cock and the way she spread her legs wide apart. The feeling was incredible.

As he was enjoying her exquisite form, Howie stood in front of her and told her to get him ready for the third time. Opening her mouth, she gently pushed his cock into it. She gasped for air. But now with both cocks implanted into her holes, she began shuttering with an orgasm. Trevor feeling her climax began to grunt and squirt another huge load of fluids into her already cum drenched pussy. Then the old man took another turn, but this time in her ass.

In another half hour Kathryn managed to drain each guy with another load of cum that they joyfully dumped in her. She was finally finished being corrupted into a shameless trollop. Grinning and pleased with herself, she sat there with their goo still in her. Howie told her to spread her legs apart so he could take a photo of her cum drenched pussy and ass. They each sat next to her and had a few photos taken with her spread wide open. As she was oozing their seed out from her, they took her to clean up.

Dripping cum as she walked to the bathroom, Howie blurted, "You know when you finishing cleaning up, you'll have to lick that off my floor." She laughed and answered, "Okay."

After she put on her lingerie, she licked her lips from sucking the goo off the floor. Waiting at the door, the guys came over and each gave her another passionate kiss. Thanking her for a great time, Howie gave her $100 tip. She asked what it was for. They snickered and told her it was for making them very happy. She took the bill as they opened the door. It was still raining as she walked to the black SUV parked in the street.

A loud knock on Eric's window awoke him from his slumber. There stood Kathryn shivering from the cold. Eric heard the house door close, as he let Kathryn in the SUV. Under the dim car lights, he asked, "So how was it Kathryn? You don't look too bad for the few hours of fucking. How do you feel?"

He touched her leg and felt the cold goose bumps. Shivering, she answered, "Could you turn on the heat, I'm so cold."

Eric started the engine, turned on the heater, but didn't drive away. She looked at him and said, "Oh it was so much fun. I immensely enjoyed myself, but I'm really tired. I would like to go home please."

Eric looked both ways and quickly drove off. He had to get her back to the manor before the 5 am shift. As he pulled into the driveway, he punched in 7734 on the key pad. He slowly drove up the drive without lights on. Then he quietly parked it away from the house. Getting out, he opened the door, picked up the sleeping Kathryn, and quickly carried her to her bungalow. Once on the bed, she began snuggling a pillow. Gently he took off her lingerie and shoes but unwisely left them on floor. Then he quietly left. He went to the security room where Andrew was asleep in his chair. As quiet as possible, he went into the recording room and removed the disc of Kathryn sleeping. Hastily he went back to his car and slowly left the estate. As he drove away, he was ecstatic that his caper had worked again and now he had the bonus he should have received, but didn't.

Laughing to himself he thought, "Now I have another girl to use besides Sheri to whore out. This is going to be so worth it."