The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 14

Story Info
What happens to the three girls at the Mexican brothel.
9.3k words
4.32
20.7k
11
0

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14, El Lupanar Cantina

On Thursday night three young girls (Madison, Amber and Gabby) were dosed with the K99 drug at a frat party, which made them willing participants in gang bangs. Afterwards, Tomas (the nephew of Mikhail a Russian trafficker) drove them to the Cantina El Lupanar south of Tijuana Mexico. During the 2 hour drive, their minds were bombarded with subliminal submissive sex messages. Once they arrived, the groggy girls were helped to the basement of the brothel adjacent the cantina. Each girl was taken to a separate 8' by 10' cell like room. The only thing in the dark room was a toilet, sink, and a twin mattress lying on the floor. Once the sleepy girls were placed on the old stained mattresses, they quickly passed out. With the subliminal directives engulfing their psychic and the K99 drug still active, each continued dreaming of many orgasms. It would keep them in the desired frame of mind when they awoke the next day.

*****

It was Friday morning as Hector was talking with Julio and asking if their new whores were awake yet. Julio responded that they were still resting and if he wanted him to wake them up. Hector laughed and answered, "Not all of them at once, but let's start with that attractive blond Madison. Go get her and hopefully she'll be a willing puta." He laughed and added, "If not I'll give her an incentive." He opened a wooden box with a hypo needle and some vials of heroin.

Laughing Julio responded, "You know Jefe, they wouldn't last long if you start giving them that shit. You saw what happened last year to those other captured Americano sluts. Only three of them are still active. The other four gave out and you sold them to the Venezuelans."

Hector snarled, "Julio I don't care about what happens to the furcias (meaning whores). They're here for one thing. As long as they cooperate and fuck like sluts, they will be pampered. Any reluctance or defiance and I'll shoot them up. Afterwards they do anything for another fix. Now go get that first puta (also meaning whore or bitch) and let's see how obedient she'll be." As Julio was leaving Hector chuckled, "And the Venezuelans loved having those 4 Americanos for their use."

Julio unlocked the door leading to Madison's cell. Turning on the lights, he walked over and looked at Madison sleeping on her side. She was still wearing her red short skirt that was hiked up. Her white short-sleeved blouse was unbuttoned exposing her nice D cup breasts. The black stockings were torn at the knees of her long shapely legs and she still had on the 6" stilettos.

He knelt next to her and turned her over on her back. He pulled up her skirt to look at her nicely shaved pussy without a panty. Spreading her legs apart, he began fingering her vulva and clit. She started to sigh in pleasure and spread her legs wider apart. With one hand he continued rubbing her pussy and with the other he moved the blouse off her breast. Bending over her, he began sucking on her nipples. She immediately responded with her nipples becoming erect. Moaning in pleasure, she opened her eyes. She was surprised to see this stranger playing with her body.

Immediately she pushed him off and shrieked, "What are you doing? Get off me!" Then in shock she quickly looked around the room and asked, "Where am I and how did I get here?"

As she closed her legs and placed her hands over her breast, Julio with a scolding tone said, "That's no way to treat your amigo. I'm here to guide your transition into your new life as a puta. If you behave, you'll be treated nicely and make mucho dinero."

"But where am I?" Still being drowsy, she questioned in a softer voice. Then she queried, "My transition as a puta? What is a puta?"

Without immediately answering her Julio reached for her hands and pulled her up on her feet. As she stood, he replied, "Go make yourself presentable puta. Hector wants to see you and he'll explain it all to you. I'm sure he'll be happy. You are very attractive and have a nice body."

Still not knowing that puta meant whore, she looked around the room. The odor was musky as she saw the toilet in the corner. Walking over to it, she looked into the filthy bowl. Taking a deep breath, she sat down on the seat less basin and quickly peed. There was a pile of newspaper next to it that was cut in strips.

Julio sensed that she was looking for something and barked, "No toilet paper here puta. Use the news."

She was embarrassed as she wiped herself with it. After she washed her face that still had some dried semen on it, she looked for a towel. Julio again laughed and said, "No towels either puta. Use your blouse or skirt."

Since her top was undone, she grabbed an end and partially wiped her face with it. When she finished, she went to button the blouse, but Julio barked for her to leave it undone. Then he opened the door and motioned for her to go with him. Reluctantly, she slowly walked over to him. When she got close Julio stepped forward, grabbed her arm, and pulled her out. He scolded her for not immediately coming to him and warned her about being punished. As they walked down the darkened hall, she noticed many closed doors. When they passed one room, she could hear a girl moaning like she was in pain. "Please give me another dose! Please. I can't take this anymore. I do anything you want. Oh it hurts!"

Julio laughed and said, "That puta didn't cooperate and we had to dry her out. I hope you'll be smarter than her."

Suddenly fear engulfed her. She began asking herself, "Cooperate to do what? And where am I? I hope puta doesn't mean whore! Oh my god, what if it does?"

Once they climbed the narrow steep stairs out of the basement, she heard other girls taking down the hall, but in a foreign language that she guessed was Spanish. Julio dragged her into a large room that had a few couches, a back drop with lights on stands that were turned off, and a big screened TV that had a soccer game playing. There were two big burly Mexicans sitting at different desk looking at monitors. Another big Mexican was sitting on a chair near double doors. He told her to wait there. Julio then knocked on double doors and opened it. He said in Spanish to the person in the other room that she's here. She heard something back. Motioning her to come forward, he took her arm and dragged her in.

Hector was sitting at his large desk. Behind him on a credenza were three monitors. She noticed that each monitor was portioned into four smaller images. Two had video of different rooms with some girls still sleeping and other empty rooms except for a big bed. The third had two parts of the cantina empty except for a Mexican girl cleaning up and another monitor of the front lobby. She noticed several girls wearing skimpy outfits sitting on a couch chatting. She thought that those were the voices she heard.

Hector seeing Madison said with a Spanish accent, "Well you are very attractive Madison. You look very young too. How old are you puta?"

As fear took over she felt like a pit in her stomach, she answered sheepishly that she was only 21. Then he asked her to move the material off her breast and pull up her skirt so he could she her cunt. She thought about not obeying but remembered Julio comment. Then she slowly pulled the material off her bosom, but didn't pull up her skirt. Julio quickly went behind her and pulled up the red skirt to uncover her pussy. As he did, he whispered in her ear, "I told you to obey immediately or be punished. Now hold the thing up so Hector can get a good look at your money maker."

When she grabbed the skirt pulling it up to her belly button, Julio gave her a hard slap on each of her ass cheeks. Not expecting being hit, she yelped in pain.

As Julio was about to whack her again, Hector immediately said, "There is no need for that Julio. This is her first day. I think she gets the idea. Don't you puta?"

She answered, "Yes I do. I'm sorry for being a little slow, but I'm not really awake yet. But where am I and why am I here?"

Hector chuckled and answered, "You're here in Mexico at my cantina. You'll be here for about 10 days until your Spring Break is over. Then we'll let you go home. I see your cunt is nicely shaved, telling me that you like sex, which you'll get plenty. You also have great looking tits. Turn around and bend over so I can see your ass."

As she obeyed he said, "Nice rounded ass puta and no flab. You'll be very popular furcia with the amigos. I hope you'll cooperate. If you do, there will be mucho dinero for you to take home."

She looked at him and smiled. She suddenly realized what puta meant. She was going to be passed around to different guys for sex. She couldn't believe what was happening. She began remembering that she was at the frat house with Devon and his friends fucking her and she wanted them too; then waking up here. But when Julio began gently playing with her nipples and then pushing her forward to finger her pussy, did she respond craving sex. It was like a switch being turned on in her mind and body. Just like last night she wanted more. Nothing else mattered. The K99 drug was again activated and the subconscious conditioning took over.

Julio had her stand up and said, "I think this one is going to be something special boss. She's already hot, wet and seems ready to start. Isn't that right puta?"

Madison mind was jumbled in a state of confusion. Her body was on fire dictating her needs. Sex was the only thing that she wanted. She stopped moaning and said, "Yes it is Julio! When do I start?"

Hector took out a one page contract written in Spanish and told her to sign it. She walked over to his desk and without reading it or asking what it said, she signed the bottom. Just before she handed it back she giggled and said, "Oh maybe I should read it."

Hector chuckled and replied, "It just says you are here of your own free will and will be a high paid furcia for the period I already discussed with you. And since you are cooperating with the plan, you'll be treated nicely as long as you continue to do as you are told. Are you accepting those conditions?"

With her pussy becoming hot again she giggled and answered, "Sure! It sounds like fun. So when do I start?"

They both laughed with Hector saying, "As soon as we take some photos, show you to your room and get you prepared. Maybe an hour or so, but first I would like to see you in action. Julio is going to be your handler for the duration of your stay. I want you to suck his cock to completion. I want to see what my amigos are going to pay for."

She knelt in front of Julio and he unbuttoned his shorts. With his cock semi hard she grabbed it. Then she began sucking on his tip. Just as she was about to put it in her mouth, Hector stopped her.

"Wait a minute puta. I'm going to video it on my tablet." He pointed it at her and said, "Now tell everyone your name, age and that you're here as an Americano slut; afterwards, started getting Julio off."

She turned to him and repeated what he said, as well as other statements that he told her to say. Then she went back to giving Julio head. As she stroked his skinny small shaft, she swirled her tongue around his helmet. Soon she had it in her mouth. She kept sucking on him as he began pumping her mouth like a pussy. She alternated having her mouth fucked to licking his shaft. When she began sucking just on his helmet, he grabbed her head, pushed it in her mouth to the back of her throat, and unleashed his seed. She gagged a little and pushed him out just in time to get a few robes of semen splattering her face. When he finished squirting, she turned to Hector, licked her lips and smiled. He stopped filming.

After she stood up, Hector said, "That was very good puta. Go get cleaned up and grab a bite to eat. Then the cantina should be open and you can start earning your keep."

As they were leaving, Hector told Julio to have Manny come in. When he arrived, he ordered him to go get the new red head puta in cell 7. Manny smiled and quickly left. He knew that he would be her handler and when he put her in the cell the night before, he hoped he would fuck her.

After Madison had a dozen advertising photos taken of her, she was brought up to the second floor and given a nice room. She would not be in the cell again, unless she misbehaved. Her room was like a hotel room. It had a bed in the middle next to a wall. There were mirrors on the ceiling over the bed and one large mirror over the head board. There was a couch under a high window, a chair, small dresser with a mirror on it and an accordion partition that hid the toilet and sink. No shower. The small walk-in closet already had clothes in it and had room for additional outfits. The top drawer of the dresser had panties, different colored stockings and lingerie. After he showed it to her, he told her to get naked. Then they left and walked to the end of the hall where there were 6 shower stalls. Two were being used. There were towels on a rack near the door as he told her to wash up, shave everything and when done come back to the room. Thirty minutes later she was squeaky clean.

When she came back to the room, Julio had her outfit on the bed. He had her put on the sheer black stocking garter belt combo. The lace fit around her hips with a strap holding up the front and one holding up the back of the stockings. Then he gave her a black thong panty to put on. It barely covered her pussy and fit tightly in her ass. She took the short pleated black skirt that was only 12" wide and held it up. Looking at it she knew it wouldn't cover much. Putting it on, the skirt hugged her hips leaving her waist and belly button bare. The length went down to just above her ass. If she bent forward just a little, she would be exposed. If she sat, the material covered just enough of her front to hide her pussy. Then he gave her the top. She put on the elastic strap that fit under her breast and latched it behind her back. Taking the 2" wide sheer black bands, she put them over her breast that covered her nipples, although they were noticeable from under the material.

As Julio tied it behind her neck, he said, "Now that is how a very beautiful furcia should look like. You'll have all of the amigos after you. I bet you'll fuck at least ten of them before we close tonight."

Turning to look in the mirror over the dresser, she was shocked by how she looked. The skinny sheer bands barely hid her nipples with the rest of her firm breast completely exposed. The short skirt didn't hide much either. She became frightened about going to the cantina dressed this way. She had never before shown so much of her flesh in public.

Turning to Julio she whimpered, "But everyone will want to have sex with me dressed like this. I look like a whore."

Julio began laughing. He couldn't believe she just said that. Didn't she know that was what she signed up for? As he loudly laughed he answered, "What did you think you were going to be doing? Really puta, you will be nice to all of the amigos and fuck whoever wants you. Let's grab some food and if you don't understand your new career I'll finish explaining it to you." She put on her stilettos and they left for the kitchen.

Meanwhile, it was Amber's time to go through the same indoctrination. The only difference was that she wanted to be there. She had tried for 6 months to be taken, just like her 19 year old sister was 9 months ago. She disappeared without a trace so Amber came to San Diego in search of her. She set herself up going to strip clubs, walking the streets to finally go where she hoped to find Amy. Just before she signed the paper, she asked to change her name to Amy. She told them that she didn't want to use her real name. Hoping that would reveal something about her sis.

Hector laughed and replied to her quest. "Sorry Amber, but that name is already being used by another Americano puta. You'll have to keep your name."

With a disheartening expression, she said, "I see! Can I meet the girl that has that name? I want to see if I'm prettier."

Manny answered, "In good time puta. If you are really good at fucking and obey all of our rules, we'll arrange a meeting. But first let's see what type of furcia you are. Suck my cock puta."

As she went to devour his big hard rod, her mind wandered into thinking about her sister. She hoped that the girl called Amy was her. If it was, she trusted that her friends on the outside would come to rescue them. She also never believed that she would be released after 10 days. Luckily, she had a GPS chip in the sole of her shoe. Once she turned it on, they were supposed find and liberate her from this place. At least that was Amber's plan. Then suddenly Manny shot his load down her throat that brought her back to reality. After she left to prepare for her start of being a furcia, it was Gabby's turn.

Gabby was woken and brought to Hector. She didn't respond as the other girls to the K99 drug on Thursday night. Even though it was still in her system, she didn't take to its power. Her mind wasn't as confused as the other girls but her body did crave sex. When Hector told her what he wanted her to do, she responded in a defiant manner.

"There's no way I'm going to fuck like some whore," she nastily responded. "My dad will find me and then you'll be sorry. You better just take me home."

Hector laughed and said, "Good luck with ever finding you. This is your new home. If by some small chance that he does, you'll be a junkie by than begging for a fix. He wouldn't even recognize you and probably leave you here. I told you that if you don't comply, we'll shoot you up." Turning to Pedro, he screamed. "Hold her down while I give her some incentive."

Pedro was a big Mexican. He grabbed the skinny petite girl and pushed her to the floor. Then he took her arm and pulled it out. Hector prepared the syringe with half a dose of heroin and walked over to her. She wiggled and tried to move away, but Pedro was too strong. As Hector pushed the needle into her vain and began to shoot the heron into her, he chuckled and said.

"I'm only giving you a partial dose puta. I don't want to you to OD the first day. You have a nice body that should be used before you become a complete junkie. I'm even going to make sure you have a lot of fun today and night by lowering the price to fuck you. We'll see if you change your mind tomorrow, that is if you can walk." Pedro chuckled as Hector finished shooting her up.

Gabby lay on the floor feeling the hot drug flowing through her veins. There were no coherent thoughts in her mind as the heron took control. Her body began craving sex. Manny took off her skirt and began fucking the drugged up girl. She didn't fight but instead spread her legs apart and enjoyed the rough pounding. It wasn't long that Pedro blew his load into her wet wanting hole. When he finished he stood her up and held her tightly. His seed began dripping out and down her inner thighs.

As they were leaving, Hector said, "Clean the puta up, dress her in just a thong and shoes with nothing else on. Then take her to the police station and have them fuck her for 50 peso's a pop. Tell them they can have her until the sun comes up tomorrow. I want to make sure all of them to have many chances with her. Tell them that she needs to be trained and to treat her roughly."

Pedro laughed and answered, "Okay boss. Should I stay there too and can I fuck her again as well."

Hector gave out a huge laugh and replied, "Anything you want Pedro. Make sure they do her ass too. I want her hurting tomorrow, when in her cell to dry out. By Sunday, she'll be more cooperative or I do it again and again, until she fully complies. It may take a few weeks but they always comply and she'll be no different."

*******

It was Saturday afternoon that Tom answered his phone. "Yes this is Tom the FBI agent. Who am I taking with?"