The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Victor Sampson, Gabby's father. I understand from her few texts that she went to Mexico for spring break with Madison. I am worried because she never would do that. We had a great trip planned. I just want to know if you have heard anything from Madison about that trip."

"You know Victor, I was concerned too." Tom replied. "But the last text I got on Friday Madison told me that they were okay and staying in a Villa in Cabo. I did think that was weird but wasn't concerned like you. She told me that Gabby got a free trip and needed a companion. I'm guessing that isn't true."

Victor was now fearful that something happened to the two girls. With all of the disappearances in Mexico of young American women the last couple of years, he knew Gabby would never go. He answered, "She didn't have a free trip or ever would go to Mexico. We need to find them. I'm driving in and will be at your place in 8 hours. I hope with your connections we can trace them. I'm now really worried."

Tom was now becoming very alarmed because of the investigation he is doing concerning Mikhail. He was worried about him drugging both of them with K99. That would be something he would do. He said, "I'll see you when you get here. In the mean time I'll ping their cell phones. If they left them on, I'll find out where they are. I have Gabby's number."

After he hung up, Tom went to the office and began his search for the cell phones. He finally found the location of Madison by a hidden GPS chip he placed in her purse, but nothing from pinging their phones. Madison's purse was located at a motel near the college.

When Victor finally arrived at 1 am Sunday morning, he was tried and angry. Tom greeted him at his car with a smile and told him about where he found Madison's, but nothing for Gabby. Once inside the house Victor let all of his frustration out. "Why the hell didn't you find my daughters phone. You probably stopped searching once you found Madison's. Is she at least safe? Have you called it?"

Trying to calm him, Tom with an angry voice yelled back. "Look Vic. I understand your feelings but I searched for them both at the same time. Their phones must have been left off. I only found Madison or should I say her purse from the tracker I hid in it. It's at a motel near the college and nowhere near Cabo. There is no guarantee that she is there and I'm worried too. Get some sleep and we'll drive down tomorrow. It will be better when we are mentally fresh. I promise we'll find them both."

It was around noon, when they finally drove to the motel. Tom took his tracker out and walked by the rooms. It finally pinged loudest in front of room 110. Vic wanted to break the door down instantly but, Tom dragged him away. They went to the office, flashed his FBI ID and asked the clerk who was staying in the room and to let them in.

The clerk said, "Sorry guys but I can't without a search warrant."

Victor quickly reached over the counter, pulled the clerk to him and barked, "Give us the damn key. This guy has my daughter."

Tom quickly intervened, "Dude, you better cooperate. There have been a number of disappearances of young girls in the area. How would you feel if this guy is the one responsible? If so, I'll make sure you'll be charged as an accomplice."

Victor let go and the clerk meekly whimpered, "Okay I didn't know. Here's the key to 110."

They slowly opened the door and peeked in. The room had two double beds with one looking like it was used. There were no signs of the girls. Tom's tracker led them to the closet.

He found three purses. One was Madison's and Victor said the other was Gabby's. When they opened the third purse it had Amber's ID. All of the purses had the girls ID's and phones. They knew that he took them somewhere, but where? They left the room the way it was except Vic went to the car and took out a small camera. He placed it hidden in the room. Then they went back to the clerk. Taking his phone, he showed the clerk photos of Madison and Gabby.

The clerk looked at them and said, "I haven't seen the brunette and she's cute. But the blonde I've seen him bring to his room several times during the last weeks. But she was dressed like some hooker, so I didn't think anything of it."

Now it was Tom's turn to become angry. He grabbed the clerk and shouted, "That's my daughter. She's no hooker."

Letting him go the clerk whimpered, "Sorry, but she was really hot showing a lot of flesh. What else was I to think?"

Victor looked meanly at the clerk and said, "Give us the room next to 110. We'll wait for him to come back."

The clerk gave them 112 and the guys left. Going to the car Victor grabbed his big black bag. Taking in their room he opened. Tom was shocked by all of the fire power. Then he smiled and said, "We're planning to do some damage aren't we?"

Laughing Victor answered, "I sure hope so."

*******

Tomas pulled into El Lupanar Cantina later that Sunday evening. He went up to see Hector, although two burly Mexicans followed him into Hectors office and stood behind him. Once inside Tomas smiled and said, "Hey bro. How did the girls do? I'm here to pick them up like we agreed upon."

Even though the girls except Gabby cooperated and fucked over 30 guys each and made lots of money paying him 3 times what he gave Tomas, he nastily looked at Tomas and lied. "They were worthless. I haven't even made my money back. Right now they are at the General's compound working off my debt. I will keep them the rest of the week or longer until they repay me. I hope you don't have problem with that." The Mexicans got closer to him.

Tomas wasn't happy and didn't believe Hector about their performance. But with the Mexican's standing behind him he couldn't do anything about it. Smiling like it was okay, he began to leave. Just before he left the room, he turned back to Hector and said.

"You know uncle Mikhail isn't going to like that you are keeping his property. I'll tell him what you said and will be back next Sunday afternoon for the girls. Make sure they'll be available." He didn't want to play the Mikhail card, but he had a feeling of doom and wanted to make sure that he would get out alive.

Hector shouted, "Wait a minute Amigo. I didn't know they belonged to him. But to show him my apologies for using his property longer, I have a Russian puta that has been with me a few years. She's burnt out here and maybe she'll be happy to be with her own kind again. Her name is Mara and I'll get her for you." Hector ordered Jose to get her from one of the cells. She was being punished for non-performance and he was happy to get rid of her. It took too much drugging and she wasn't profitable any more.

When she walked in, she was wearing a short blue skirt, see through top showing off her small tits, and platform heels. She was tall with sandy hair and was 27 but looked like she was in her thirties. The drugs had taken their toll on her. He told her that he had just sold her to Tomas and he was going to take good care of her. When he said something in Russian, her demeanor perked up. She responded back in Russian and gave out a big smile. Being happy to leave Hector, she walked over to him and plastered a big kiss on his lips. Unknown to Tomas, she would need another fix in a few hours. They left and began their long drive back to his motel.

By the time they got to the motel and in the room, Mara was having chills and a headache. Her withdrawal from heron was starting. She quickly fell on the bed and curled up shaking. Tomas asked if she was okay and she blurted, "I will be after you give me my fix. Please I need my dose."

The guys in the other room heard it. They had it wired for sound and could watch on the camera. The girl looked like Madison but when she turned over, he knew it wasn't. Victor started to get his gun ready and was going out the door. Tom grabbed him and told him to wait a minute. When they saw Tomas going to the bathroom, they quickly went to his room and entered with the key from the clerk.

When Tomas came out of the bathroom, he saw the two guys, guns drawn, and looking mean. They told him to sit in the chair as Victor took some duct tape from his bag and fastened it around his arms, holding him tightly to the chair. Then Tom gathered Mara and took her to his room. When he came back, Victor was folding out a back tool holder across the table.

He saw Tom and said, "Dude help me carry him to the tub. Then you should go, take care of the girl, and see what she knows. I know you don't want to be part of this." Tom has seen torture paraphernalia before. He smiled and left the room.

Turning to his victim tightly bound to the chair, he snickered and said, "You don't know me, but I'm Gabby's father. Before I retired, I was in charge of black ops gathering information from terrorists. I have to say I really did enjoy my work. Before we get started, I'll give you just one chance to tell me where you took the girls. In case you don't remember their names, Gabby, Madison and Amber. Where the fuck are they?"

Tomas sneered at him and defiantly shouted, "You think you know how to torture old man. We Russians are experts at it. Once I get out of here I'll return the favor."

Victor laughed, took a pair of snipes and instantly cut off his pinky finger. Tomas screamed. Putting a rag in his mouth, he sniped off his other pinky finger. Then he took a blow torch, lit it, and cauterized his wounds. As he removed the rag he said, "Now shit head, where are the girls?"

Tomas was panting in agony and whimpered, "They are in Mexico being used like cheap whores. By now your fucking daughter is probably enjoying her new life. I bet her cunt and ass have been pounded many times by now. You wouldn't even recognize what a whore she has become." He tried to laugh afterwards but the pain was excruciating.

Victor instantly snipped another finger as Tomas screamed until the rag was put back in his mouth.

Just then Tom came in and said, "The girl told me everything. I know that they are 20 miles south of Tijuana at a cantina called El Lupanar. A fucker named Hector is running the place for the cartel. She said that he has a lot of guys watching it. We are going to need a few more guys, if we want to rescue them."

Victor took his phone and made a call. Ten minutes later he walked into the other room and told Tom, that he has his old op team coming to help. They would be there tomorrow. In the meantime, he's going to finish Tomas.

For the rest of the night, he continued torturing his prey. He enjoyed every minute while thinking about what his daughter is going through because of Tomas. Another two hours went by with Victor enjoying give Tomas pain. After Victor cut off his cock and stuffed it in his mouth, he finally bled out. It gave Victor great pleasure knowing that he had revenged his daughter. Although when Tom came in he was shocked to what he saw.

What have you done Vic," he screamed.

Victor laughed and said, "Don't worry. They'll think it was a Russian pay back or something. When they find his cock stuffed in his mouth, we'll be long gone."

"What do we do with the girl," Tom blurted.

Vic answered, "We'll take her with us. She knows the place and will be a great help."

When they went back to their room Mara was gone. While they were in Tomas room, the clerk came in and told Mara he had her fix if she came with him. She followed him to a back room upstairs. It was a special room with cameras and sound that the clerk would rent to working girls that needed a place for sex. Once inside he shot her up with Heron. As the guys were still looking for Mara, the clerk had her on all fours and was fucking. When finished, he left her there and locked the door.

******

After a few days and nights of enticing men to fuck them, the girls needed a long nights rest. It was 2 pm when they finally woke them up. They dragged them naked into a back room that had three padded tables. Placing each girl on her stomach, they propped up her ass, and strapped her legs and arms on the table. The large Mexican named Bruno dressed in a white lab coat laughed, as he slapped each ass a few times with a paddle. They all squealed and complained but especially Gabby, since she needed another heron fix.

"I see I got your attention putas," he said. "You are going to be prepared for an outing tonight. But first I don't like listening to putas bitching. So when I come by, open those pretty mouths or I'll spank you harder."

Madison was first. She didn't even think about it and opened her mouth allowing him to place a round red ball gag in it and strap it around her head; then Amber without incident. When he got to Gabby, she began shaking her head and whining. Suddenly she felt a hard paddle on her ass. Bruno's assistant Franco was behind her giving her a few hard whacks as he gave out a creepy laugh. She moaned in agony and her mouth opened wide to pant. Bruno quickly placed a gag in and lashed it behind her head like the others.

"That's being good putas," Bruno said. "Now get on your knees and get those asses up. Spread those legs apart. We have some work to do and it will take a few hours. So just relax and it will be over in no time." As they complied, he turned to Franco and barked, "Bro start with the complainer."

Taking a long hose that was on a track above the tables, he positioned it behind Gabby and lubed the tapered end. He slowly began pushing it into her ass until it was a few inches in. Placing a large metal pan under her, he turned on the spout and the cleaning solution began pouring into her. He watched as her stomach began expanding. Then he turned it off, pulled it out and placed an anal plug in. Afterwards her moved to Amber and did the same thing. Madison was the last to be filled.

The girls felt something sticky being attached to the panty line on their back. Madison felt something spraying on the area that was sticky. When it finished she heard it being sprayed on Amber then Gabby. Suddenly, she felt the noise of a hair dry and felt the heat on the same area. That took a long time to finish. Just as the heat subsided, Franco took her arm and turned the wrist facing up. She watched as he took a tattooing needle and began tattoo small numbers on the arm just above her wrist. When finished, she saw the number 669 in inked in black. Turning her head, she watched him tattooing Amber the same way, but her number was 670. Then he did the same to Gabby.

Madison felt Bruno's fingers poking her back. Then he went to Amber and Gabby. Afterwards, she heard him tell Franco that the permanent brown ink was dry and he could pull off the stencils. Once the stencils were off the girls back, Bruno smiled, walked in front of the girls so they could see him and said.

"I bet you putas want to know what's happening. Well we inked your back with a nice permanent design that is a crown with Owned Puta written on each side. We will add a nice jewel every time you have fucked 50 guys. You can keep the jewels as payment for your service. Then we inked a number on your arm, which is now your name. Remember your ID number. In a few minutes, we'll empty your ass and lube it so you're be available for anal sex without making a mess. Once you leave here, you'll get something to eat. Then back to your rooms to dress in a nice outfit to wear to your initiation. You'll be there having fun the rest of the night. Welcome to your new life."

The girls were in shock. It was the first time they realized that this wasn't just a 10 day experience. It was going to be permanent. Once the gags were removed, Amber turned to Madison and whispered, "Don't worry, I have friends and they find us."

Madison whispered back, "So do I."

It was late Sunday afternoon, as six girls were in back of the large red van for the hour drive to the General's compound. Amber, Madison, a heron drugged Gabby and Amy, and 2 other American abducted blond girls were finally on their way. The girls were transported for the quarterly servicing of a 40 man kill squad. As they traveled, Jose was in the back. He had the girls kneel and he placed an anal plug in each of the girls' asses. Then he had them turn on their backs, lift their short flowing skirts and with a black marker wrote "Fuck Here" with an arrow pointing to their pussies. He laughed when he told them how many men were going to fuck them that night. Once they arrived, the General handed the driver the payment of $1800 for the girls. He thanked him and left with Jose. They wouldn't come back until morning leaving the girls for a long night and morning of sex. The General got first pick and he choose Madison. The five officers choose next and they took Amber. The other four girls were sent to the rest of the men to be gang banged.

The girls were a reward as well as an incentive for the men's loyal service. Six men were on guard duty and when they changed guards at 10 pm, they would get Amber to use. Madison was then passed down to the officers. It was a night that Madison, Amber and Gabby would never forget, although Gabby would be getting pounded as she never before experienced. The two blonds, Sarah and Emma had been to the compound a few times. They knew exactly what was in stored for them. They also had five jewels glued to their backs inside the tattooed crown. Gabby was frightened of what was going to happen. Emma told her to be nice to the guys, act like she wanted it, and everything will be fine. She also warned her not to fight any of their abuse and talk back or it would get worst.

The four girls were taken to two different barracks. Two girls were in each barrack and had 14 horny men waiting to start on them. The girls were wearing platform heels, dressed in short flowing skirts with no panty, and white cotton tops that barely covered their breast. The words, "Puta de Servicio Completo" were written in Spanish across each top, which meant "Full Service Whore". There pussies were clean shaving and their pussy mounds had written in Spanish "Joder Aqui", meaning "Fuck Here" with an arrow pointing to their pussies. Each barrack was given a movie camera to film the bang and markers so they could write on the girls anything they wanted. They had been making bets all week on which guy could cum the most, as well as who had the biggest load shooting in a girls mouth. It was always a night of rough sex with anything goes as long as the girls didn't die. One time a girl was accidentally choked to death. The guy that did it wasn't even punished because the presumption was that these were just whores that could easily be discarded. Being just an accident, the girl was buried in an unmarked grave and forgotten about.

Emma and Gabby walked into the first barrack. When the guys saw them, they began cheering, making obscene comments and chanting, "Putas, putas, putas". With music playing Emma, was swaying to it and giggling. She had a big smile across her face. Two guys approached them, took their hands and pulled them to the back of the barracks. The rest of the men with their pants off and jerking their cocks watched them approach. The large screen TV had porn playing, which looked like them fucking three other girls. There were two small couches side by side facing the TV. The girls stood behind the couches. The guys were talking in Spanish when the Sargent walked to the girls holding a bottle of Tequila.

He laughed and said, "I see you decided to join us again Emma. I bet you missed my big carajo. You know the drill; open wide!"

She giggled and tilted her held back, opened her mouth and waited for him to pour a huge amount of tequila down her throat. When he finished, she giggled and thanked him. Then he told her to raise her hands and he pulled off the t-shirt. He made her swallow another large pour of the brew with some dripping down on her tits. Then he groped them, turned to his amigos and said something in Spanish. The men laughed and made comments.