The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning to Gabby he said "So what's your name beautiful?"

Even though she was hi from the drug, she was very nervous and was shaking. Her mind didn't comprehend what was about to happen to her. She didn't say anything back but suddenly Emma spoke for her.

"You'll have to excuse Gabby. She's only been at the cantina for a few days. This is her first activity."

The Sargent laughed and answered, "Oh I see. The puta is afraid to speak. What are we going to do if she doesn't speak?"

One of the men shouted, "We don't need her to talk. We'll just keep a cock in her mouth." The rest of the men cackled and agreed with him.

He laughed too and asked "Is that right Gabby. All you want is a cock in your mouth."

Remembering what Emma said about acting happy and excited, she finally enthusiastically answered. "Oh Yes. I would love that. But feeling a cock in me too will be great."

The Sargent laughed, "Okay then; open your mouth and let's get started."

She tilted her head back, opened her mouth, and swallowed the tequila that was being poured down her throat. Then he had her raise her hands and pulled off her top. Being hi and now feeling the hot booze in her, she didn't even try to cover herself. After Friday's fucking at the police station, she no longer cared. While giggling, she began to rub her B cup firm tits and even pulled on her nipples. The Sargent had her take another few swallows of tequila, as the men began standing around the girls rubbing their cocks. He and another guy pushed the girls down on their knees and had them start sucking on them. When the Sargent pushed his cock in Gabby's mouth, she still was a novice at sucking cock.

He blurted, "I see we need to give you some instructions puta. First you need to lick my shaft. Now put the head of my carajo in your mouth and swirl your tongue around it. Now take your hand on my shaft and began jerking me off. That's it. Now when I push my carajo in your mouth, just swallow it. That way you wouldn't gag. Here it comes."

Gabby followed his instructions. She never learned the technique of giving head and now that she knows it, it was becoming fun. After a few minutes pumping her mouth, she started sucking on the next guy, while holding another cock. One after the other the men received a blow job making them hard. Emma being an expert cock sucker was doing the same. When everyone had a turn, they pulled the girls to their feet, and pulled off their skirts. They stood with just their platform stilettos completely naked.

With the seven guys standing around each of them one guy chuckled and said. "You guys should see their asses. They are plugged. I can't wait to get my cock in them. Give me a marker."

One guy threw him a blue marker. He opened it and put three large arrows on each ass cheek pointing to the plug. Then just above her ass crack, he wrote in large letters "Culo Puta", which meant "Anal Whore" on each girl. Some of the guys looked at his handy work and took the marker. One wrote "Americano" above his words. Another took it and wrote slut on each cheek. When they finished marking Gabby's ass, the other group had Emma standing and asked for the marker. They began writing in Spanish obscene words. Emma tried not to become upset and whipped the tears from her eyes. She knew that the words would take weeks to wash off and in the meantime others would read it.

Taking both girls to different couches, they had them sit on them. Gabby they moved to the edge laying on her back with her head hanging over the arm of it. She was in complete submission, as they placed one leg over the back of it. The other leg they spread out and on the floor. She tried to keep her head up to look at the 7 horny men ready to pounce on her. The Sargent then barked instructions to each group.

"Let's keep this orderly. No fighting like last time. You'll all get many turns with each puta. We'll draw for spots."

Turning to Gabby he softly said, "Now for you puta. Let you head hang over the arm. That way you can suck the men hard while you are being fucked. When each guy is ready to cum, he'll move over to your mouth. You'll open it wide ready for his seed to be dumped in it. Hopefully you'll swallow most of it. We are going to use your mouth and body as our waste bin. By the time we are done, you and your friend will be drenched as our human toilet." Then he laughed and said, "Semen isn't the only think we are going to spray on you during the night. I hope you like golden showers."

Then the fucking started on each girl. Each guy got a turn sticking their cocks into the defenseless women. The comments were nasty and mostly in Spanish. Emma never knew what was being said but responded constantly telling them to fuck her harder "That's it! Oh yes I love it. Fuck faster. Who's next? Oh god! I want it in my ass. Yes fuck my ass." Emma's cries of enjoyment surprised Gabby.

Gabby on the other hand knew exactly what the guys said. For some reason it turned her on by them yelling, "Fuck her bro. Make it deep. Hurry up I need a turn in that puta. Blow it in her mouth. Swallow it puta. I love the mess on your face. Let's make her air tight."

Being drugged and drinking a lot of tequila, her thoughts were completely nonexistent. All she felt were different guys fucking her, just like on Friday night at the police station. It was as if she was no longer a person but just a hole to be used to get guys off. She thought Friday was the most degrading thing that will ever happen to her. This night will change all of that. She never had anal sex before Friday night and now she was going to experience it again. When they stuck two cocks in her, she responded by yelling, "Oh God! I love it. Fuck me like that. Oh god I love it!"

She began moving her hips as fast she could. She was now on all fours leaning over the arm with her ass up. A guy was over her ramming his cock speedily in her ass. When he was about to blow, he moved over to her mouth and she leaned her head up. Opening her mouth wide, she felt the tip of the dripping cock right at her lips. She stuck out her tongue and licked it greedily. Savoring the flavor, she wanted him to stick it down her throat. Holding her head, he began squirting a sea of sperm in her mouth and on her face. She hungrily devoured it. She didn't even feel another guy pushing into her well used ass, until she swallowed it all. Gabby was no longer fighting any of the rough sex, but was enjoying every minute. She was fast becoming a sex addict. She wanted more.

Sarah and Amy were in the other barracks experiencing similar rough sex. After some time the guys had the girls lay in front of the couch with their backs against it and asses up in the air. Their legs were pushed over them exposing their well-used cunts and asses. Then the guys decided to play round robin. A couple of guys were at each girl fisting their cunts. Then one guy would start fucking Amy's cunt. He did so for a few minutes then move to her ass. After a few more minutes, he would move over to Sarah and start fucking her cunt. When he did, another would start on Amy's pussy then move to her ass. When the first guy finished fucking Sarah's ass, he moved to her mouth and had her suck on him. The second guy would move from Amy to Sarah and another would take his place. Eventually as all fourteen lined up to take a turn, the girls would have a cock in their mouths as they were being fucked. They kept the train up until the guys started to cum. It took hours to have every guy explode and Amy was usually the one that got the sperm. The winner was the last guy standing.

While these four girls were being used like sperm repositories, Amber was being treated with kindness. She had Champagne and lots of fore play. Even though she was fucked several times by these five men, they treated her like person and not a piece of meat. That would come later when she is turned over to the men, starting with the guards on duty. Afterwards, she will be passed around to anyone who can still get it up to fuck her. But at least the first 4 hours will be nice.

Madison was with the General. She was wined and dined, and slowly made love too. Since he was an older fat balding man, he only could get it up a few times. Once he passed her on to his officers for more sex, would she be pounded without mercy like the other girls. When they got finished with her, she too would be passed down to the men to be finished off. By the time the sun came up, all of the girls would have experienced being a human toilet. It just meant that Madison wouldn't be degraded for as long as the other girls. But still she would experience the taste of golden showers.

*******

Tom and Victor were anxious thinking of their daughters, while waiting for his men to show up on Monday. It was now all planned and they rushed across the border in different cars. They even had an escape route planned by driving down to Ensenada and leave on a fishing boat, instead of trying to cross the boulder. But first, they had to rescue the three girls.

Next time we'll see if they succeed or if the girls even want to leave.