The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers

Ramiro chuckled and asked, "Well let me see. Who took the order in?"

One of the mechanics yelled at him, "I did boss. And I did fix everything. Remember I told you about it this morning."

Ramiro laughed and said, "Oh yes. Here it is. You had some major work done my dear. How would you like to pay for it?"

She went to her red purse and pulled out a Visa card and handed to him. He took it, ran it through his machine and lied, "I'm sorry dear. But your bill was over your credit card limit. You owe us $2434 and they are only approving $1000 on your card. Do you have cash for the rest of it or another card?"

The story line of the movie was Kathryn being in a hurry for her date and not having any money on her. She then would agree to have sex with them all to pay off the repair bill. As the dialogue continued for another 5 minutes, she eventually but reluctantly consented to the sex. Then the X-rated part began.

Ramiro had her walk around the counter to him. Then he took her hand and brought her into his office. It had a grimy brown leather couch under a dirty window that looked into the garage area. His desk was opposite and had a lamp on. There were boxes of auto parts scattered around the area. He had her sit on the couch. She looked at it and sat on the edge of the filthy sofa. Crossing her legs, the skirt rose up to show a lot of thigh.

Ramiro smiled and said, "Why don't you take off you top, spread those gorgeous long limbs apart and get comfortable, while we wait for my amigos to come in."

Kathryn slowly unbuttoned the short sleeved blouse and removed it. Then she uncrossed and opened her legs so Ramiro and the camera could get a nice peek at her red thong covered pussy. Once his workers Marcos, a short skinny younger man and Juan a tall muscular Mexican hunk came into the office, he had Kathryn stand and slowly remove her skirt. When she turned around showing the three horny men her ass with the thong buried in her ass crack, the men made a lot of rude and nasty comments. Then Ramiro told her to take off her panty. After she stepped out of it, he had her bend forward and with both hands spread her ass cheeks apart. The camera slowly zoomed in on her now dripping wet pussy.

She sensually turned her shoulders back so she could see the men and said, "Is this what you wanted to see? I sure hope so. You guys only have a little time to enjoy me. You agreed to be done so I can make my important date."

Ramiro gave out a huge laugh and said, "Yes I did. Get on your knees and start sucking us hard bitch. I want to get a few loads in you before you go."

"Me too," Marcus said. "And boss she got the best looking body of any of the other whores we have fucked. But what do her tits look like?"

Juan walked over, undid the bra hooks, and pulled it off her. He had her sit again on the soiled couch, took his hands and began playing with her tits. As he yanked on her nipples he snickered and said, "These things are really firm. Do you like me playing with them gorgeous?"

Kathryn moaned, "Oh yes! I love my breast being played with. Don't stop."

Then the other two went to her, pulled her to the ground and had her start sucking on all three cocks by alternating one at a time. This went on until Marcus couldn't hold back and spewed a load down her throat. When he did, she sucked him dry, licked her lips and sensually announced, "That was really yummy. But I thought you guys wanted to fuck me."

That was all of the coaxing the guys needed. It was also the last part of the written script. The rest of the movie would be ad-lived. Once she was on all fours on the couch, Ramiro was the first to sink his big thick cock into here cunt. She moaned when he did and began making sounds of pleasure telling how good he felt in her. Juan then had her sucking on his longer cock as Ramiro fucked her. He eventually pulled out and began fucking her ass. Then he had her sit up on him facing away looking into one of the three cameras.

After some time of them shooting her having anal sex, Juan walked over to her and pushed his throbbing member into her hot wet cunt. Some more time went by while they filmed the action taking close ups of their cocks fucking her. When Marcus became hard again, he had her sucking on his cock making her air tight. The action went on for another 30 minutes until all of them dumped their massive loads of semen in her ass.

As she was lying on her stomach with sperm beginning to drip out of her ass, Ramiro blurted, "Hey Juan. Give me that Corona bottle so I can plug her sweet ass up. I don't want any of our seed to drip out."

As he began pushing the smaller 7oz long neck beer bottle into her sperm filled ass, she squirmed and squealed, "What are you doing? You're hurting me!"

The director yelled, "Cut". He walked over to her and calmly said, "Now Kathryn stop whining. It is in the script. You wouldn't get paid unless you finish the movie. You did the sex scenes fantastic and I bet you enjoyed yourself too. I need to get a close up of the bottle going into that cute little ass of yours. We still have more to film. So relax, take it like a pro, and have fun. Now lay back down and we'll start filming him pushing the bottle into you. Okay!"

She smiled and whimpered, "Okay. But don't break it in me."

They started to film Ramiro pushing the empty Corona bottle back in. Once it disappeared into her ass, they turned her around to sit up and lean back against the back of the couch. Her body was sweaty and had dirt from the couch all over it. He handed her a full beer and the four of them talked for a minute. While Kathryn guzzled down half of her beer, a tall black guy was standing in the door way. He looked at the naked Kathryn, legs partially spread apart with her pussy hole still open.

Smiling he said, "Hey Ramiro, I have the part you ordered. If you're not too busy, I need you to pay for it."

Ramiro walked over to him and whispered, "I don't have any cash to pay you bro, but I can let you fuck the attractive slut over there. How much is the bill?"

Jocko chuckled and said, "Only $95 Ramiro. Wow she's really hot and what a cheap fuck. I'm in!"

He brought Jocko over to Kathryn and said, "You're not done yet bitch. He's here to give you some more juice in your ass. Move over and start on him."

Kathryn again wondered what was happening. She was only supposed to fuck the three guys. But now there is another. She wanted to stop, but then realized that David would be angry if she didn't finish her first film.

She smiled, crawled over to him, and he dropped his pants. Staring up at her was this hardening, thick, big black cock. As she sucked it harder, it grew to almost 12 inches. She sat on him with her tits hanging down on his face. He immediately began roughly playing with them. After some time, he moved her to fuck doggy style. He was only in her cunt a few minutes when he pulled out the bottle. As he did he shouted, "What's this white stuff in the bottle?"

Laughing Ramiro answered, "It's our cream. It must have seeped in when she sat up."

Jocko snickered, "Well then let me add some of mine too."

In a minute, he began pushing his big thick cock into her wide open ass hole. As he did, it hurt and Kathryn grimaced in pain until he was all the way in. Then he began pumping her like an animal in heat. She soon lost all conscious thought and started to push back forcing his cock deeper and deeper into her well used body. When Jocko finally blew his load, he slowly shrunk. Once he pulled out, Ramiro yelled for him to put the bottle back in. This time it easily slid into her wild open hole.

The director was happy with the action and the three cameras got a lot of shots. They had her sit up on it again, while the director yelled, "Cut".

As she sat there aching from the bottle still in her, she whimpered, "Can I get this thing out of me? It's hurting."

Carlos the director walked over to her and said, "Not yet. We need to get it filled up with cum for the final shot. Just be patient! It will take a few minutes for their seed to seep in the bottle."

"But it hurts," Kathryn screamed.

Then one of the cameramen whispered something to Carlos. He had Ramiro turn over her and removed it. Then he angrily barked, "So now Kathryn, my crew wants you to suck them off and they'll dump their loads in the bottle. So get sucking."

In a half hour she sucked the 7 crew members off. Some cum landed on her face, but most made it into the bottle which was handed to Carlos. Then he had her Benz brought into the garage. She put on her skirt and blouse without panty or bra. He gave her a script with her lines and had her sit in the car with cum still splattered on her face. After she said she was ready, Carlos yelled, "Action".

Ramiro walked over to her carrying the bottle behind his back that was now almost completely filled with sperm. Juan stood in front of the car so she couldn't go anywhere without running him over. Ramiro smiled and said, "Where do you think you're going bitch. You have to finish the deal or we'll keep the car."

As scripted Kathryn meekly answered, "But I fucked all of you like you wanted and it was longer than agreed on. I really need to get to my date. I don't know what else you want me to do? Please let me go."

Ramiro took the bottle behind his back and nastily said, "Not yet bitch. Here is our seed. It's what was leaked into the bottle and now you must drink it. If you do without being a fucking bitch, I'll give you a free oil change and lube you on your next servicing. And you wouldn't even have to fuck us, but you can if you want." He laughed after his discourse.

Juan and Marcus yelled, "Drink it! Drink it!"

Taking the bottle she guzzled the disgusting brew down her throat while taking deep breaths when she stopped. After it was empty she turned to Ramiro and said, "You really think I'm coming back here? Not on your life."

As she slowly drove off Ramiro yelled, "You'll be back!"

The director yelled, "Cut" and the movie was over. It was left for a sequel, that is, if it was profitable.

The movie went viral and was a big hit making lots of money. The sex scenes with an attractive red head were talked about in the adult film circles for months. Everyone wanted to know who she was.

Kathryn was fast becoming a sex star. Her personal appearances became overwhelming. There was a 2 month wait to date her or was that to fuck her. And the fee for her services almost tripled.

After many more movies including two sequels to the original, she was nominated in a few categories for an AVN award. She won two. In the years ahead she would become a famous porn star. The royalties that the movies earned would continue the rest of her short life. She passed away at age 34 from cancer. Her funeral had 1000 fans.

Ricky now had Geri all too himself. Even though he was her Master, he never allowed her to have daily sex. He would fuck her whenever he was around, but never allowed others to fuck her. She was becoming sex starved. The brainwashing and K99 drug was still very active in her. Even the sub groups were off limits to her. When the Headmaster demanded her to appear at one of their functions, Ricky taught him a very violent lesson. He never asked again.

But Ricky did go out on assignment. Whenever that happened, she would call David for assistance. That's when he brought Geri and Kathryn to Shamus on the weekends. She was very happy he did and got her fill of cum during those times. They never told Ricky about it. In the past she always dreaded him leaving for months at a time. But now she looked forward to his long assignments. David on the other hand enjoyed the extra income. He even allowed her to attend the sub group functions. After many months, Ricky was killed on assignment. That left Geri to be used by the sub club. She finally lost her mind constantly from being used as a sex slave. So the club sold her to a foreign entity.

Mikhail eventually had his operation running in Mexico. When he left a few weeks before the raid, he took 11 of the newly trained girls with him, including Madison and Zoey. Those two young attractive girls would be the superstars of his stable. They were very popular with the General and his men, as well as, the wealthy men who rented rooms for the weekend. Even though there was a warrant out for his and Boris's arrest, the Mexican government protected them. The millions in income his resort brought in to the government were too good to let go. He made sure his secrets of making good girls whores stayed a secret. He knew if the Mexicans found out how it was done, he would be eliminated.

Eventually Victor found out what happened to his friend daughters, went back to Mexico with another team of mercenaries, and rescued the girls. They killed Mikhail and Boris while destroying all of the K99 drug. This time the general was ready for them and Victor was wounded, but not before he got several girls out. But like Kathryn and Geri before them, Madison and Zoey were already too far gone to be saved. A month later they ran back to the General for protection.

Samantha was terminated from the FBI for immoral activities. She made an appearance and had a few sex scenes in one of the episodes of Hookers. The FBI never found out that she was the Russian mole. Being friendly with David when Tom was alive, she sought him out for a place to live. He used Tom's old house. Being in Mexico, Mandy and her daughters Madison and Zoey wouldn't need it anymore. So David moved Sam and Harmony into it, and used it as a base for an escort service. The neighbors never knew of the sexual activities that went on daily.

David became the girls pimp. He was now living a dream life with these two hot woman and Kathryn. He had control over all of their activities as well as enjoying sex with them, sometimes at the same time. After a night of fucking with them, he had a beer and began thinking of how it all started.

It wasn't that long ago that he initiated this whole mess with Katie. He was having her dress slutty and showing up at different bars to flirt with guys. David would then arrive and take her away from the guys who were hitting on her. It built up his ego and the more he talked her into the game, the bigger his ego became. She never enjoyed being a sex object and flirting, but did it to please him. She was an innocent conservative good girl and not the slutty whore she has become. It was when he had her go to the newly opened Shamus club that their life changed.

Getting caught in the rain storm delayed his arrival. That was the first time she was drugged and Vlad took her to the van. Once she was under the K99 drug influence, she was easily transformed into a sex addict. David didn't help matters either by catching her with Vlad and calling her a whore. She dumped him and Vlad took control of her body and mind.

As life seems to run in circles, he's taking her back to Shamus to actually be a whore. He chuckled to himself to how things turned out. His Katie is now the porn star Kathryn and a very popular escort. He is very proud of her and his ego is huge. He also has Sam, Harmony and Geri at times to farm out. He was sure that their adventures will be very rewarding. He wondered how long it would last. But the control he has over the girls has empowered him. He hopes it will never end.

******

This story finishes the series. I want to thank all of the readers who have followed these stories. It's been a long journey. My co-author Kathryn is the person who has supplied the accounts of her exploits that I embellished. She has written other stories about her past under the author kat4funn. I thank her for allowing me the privilege of writing about her escapades. I did really enjoy writing the last exploit about paying a repair bill by sex, that I found out actually occurred.

smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers