The Erotic Resort Ch. 03

Story Info
Pete and Liz are off to the airport.
4.2k words
4.62
8.8k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up the next morning realizing we were going to the Maldives today and noticed Liz was not there and figured she was already making breakfast. I decided to have shower and get dressed and headed downstairs and there she was. I always loved the way she looked the morning after we had a good fuck with her messy morning after hair as the sunlight radiated off her glowing skin. Her knowing smile and a raised eyebrow made her look like a goddess needing to be worshipped. I always appreciated that she could pull off the cute wholesome look while giving me a knowing look of a wanton slut, my slut.

Liz was strutting around the kitchen naked and making me breakfast with the morning light hitting her body showing it off in all its glory. I always appreciated that she worked hard either in the home gym or with Sally at the public gym doing yoga and light weights to keep herself in shape for me. She would send me sexy photos in her gym gear in all different types of poses that kept my mind on her throughout the day so that I came home with haste.

'Since I am now your slut for our holiday, is there anything special you would like to request?'

'Yes, there is' I replied. 'I want you to go up and put on that little black dress you wear to the beach the one where you can just see your bikini under it, but this time, the only thing I will let you wear under it is your white sheer g string so like goes transparent when you are wet.

Liz went to get changed while I cleaned up the kitchen.

Liz came back to the kitchen wearing her outfit as instructed. She also decided to wear a black strappy pair of heels with her hips swaying side to side as she approached.

'Do you like?' Liz asked knowing full well what the answer was. Looking at her intently, her nipples were visible and erect and poking out through the material.

'Yes, you are making my cock very hard, and I need to do something about it.

I walked over to Liz and lead her to the table and bent her over it. I pulled my cock out of my shorts and lifted her dress above her hips and move her g string to the side. I bent down and started to lick her folds of her pussy to get her nice and wet for my cock. Liz was starting to moan with pleasure from my tongue assault which I did not want to give up.

'Fuck me you are wet' I proclaimed.

'That's cause I and so horny. Fuck me and fuck me quick' Liz demanded.

I knew our uber would be here soon to take us to the airport and this was part of my plan. I stood up and pointed my hard throbbing cock at her pussy from behind and penetrated her in one slick motion and starting slamming into her while pulling on her hair.

'I am cumming' Liz screamed, and I could not hold on any longer and went as deep as I could and exploded as much cum as possible deep within her womb.

After getting my breathe back, I pulled my cock out of Liz and quickly placed her g string over her pussy. I wanted our juices to leak out of her and soaked and stain her g string, so I put it back in place once I pulled out of her and then turned her around and forced Liz to her knees to clean my cock.

Suddenly the doorbell rang with my cock still in her mouth and we knew it was the uber.

Liz got up and kissed me and her cum covered tongue met mine which was a welcomed surprise. I remember the first time I tasted myself was when I was a teenager out of curiosity and after doing it a few times, I came to like the taste of it. I had never gotten the courage to speak about it to other partners until I married Liz as I had gathered, she could not leave me at that point, she was invested too deeply to be turned off by it.

We grabbed out very lightly packed bags and my surfboard and we were off on our trip.

Sitting in the uber, I made sure Liz sat on the middle seat with her next to me.

'Oh my god. All I can feel is our juices leaking out of my pussy.' Liz whispered. 'But it is making me even hornier.'

I looked up and noticed our driver looking back at us watching what was going on.

'I know. Your nipples look amazing through the dress and the driver is watching you and not the road. I think you should play with yourself here and now and give him a show.'

Liz hiked up her dress and put one leg over mine and spread the other as wide as possible. Liz went on to start playing and rubbing her clit. She started moaning and whimpering from the sensations. I reached over and move the soaked and stained g string to the side and then inserted two fingers into her pussy as Liz was rubbing her clit while looking at the driver looking at us.

'Are you enjoying the show?' I asked him.

'Fucken oath' he said excitedly.

'See her little white g string, well I fucked her good and hard just before you arrived and now, they are stained with a mix of our cum. Would you like them as a tip when we arrive at the airport?

'Absolutely. I love cum. Male or female; I do not care and that is so hot.

I put attention back to Liz and worked my fingers in and out of her cunt. She was working hard on her clit, and she was starting to screech and arch her back in pleasure as the orgasm start to hit.

'Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.........arrhhhh'.

Liz's body started to shudder and spasm. Her cunt muscles vice gripped my fingers as waves of pleasure flowed through her.

I took my fingers out and covered her pussy again with her g string hoping that more juices would stain them for our friend. I fed my fingers into her mouth and Liz sucked and licked them clean and we kissed passionately.

In no time we arrived at the airport and Liz gave the driver her soaked g string. Now all she had on was a see through dress and high heels. She was in all her glory for everyone to see but we did not care and wanted to flaunt it to everyone who cared to look.

As we made our way through the airport, she was obviously getting a lot of attention from men and women alike with stares and glances. I too was getting thumbs up from strangers around us who appreciated Liz's beauty and sexiness. We made our way to the duty-free shopping section and noticed a high-end lingerie shop.

'I think we need to get you a new pair of panties and keep some modesty for you' I stated in humor.

Liz agreed walking in, we started to browse the shop which had everything from bra and panty sets in satin, silk and lace as well as corsets, suspenders and stockings, teddies as well as a range of sex toys which they promoted as sexual health.

'Hi, I am Emma, can I help you?' the sales assistant asked.

Turning around was a young beautifully presented mid 20 something year old lady. Her white buttoned top showed ample cleavage and her glorious and round tits that made you want to dive into. She had curvy hips and a delicious bubble butt under a very short skirt which showed fish net stockings attached to her suspenders.

'Yes, in fact you can.' I spoke deciding to be bold and brash about our situation. 'My wife here is not wearing any bra or panties. Now, I don't want her wearing a bra as I love to see her nipples as they are very hard and erect now which we can all plainly see, but I think we need to something to cover her beautiful bald pussy. She has been fucked hard this morning and we gave her sheer white g string covered in our cum to the uber driver, as she promised to be my slut wife for our holiday. Do you have any suggestions?'

The sales assistant raised an eyebrow and gave a smirk of approval.

'That sounds like an amazing morning to me, after all, who does not like a nice good hard fuck in the morning. Personally, the kinkier the better and I have a few suggestions for you.' as Emma started to lead us through the shop.

'My boyfriend and I went away for the weekend a few weeks back and I offered to be his slut for him. We met another couple while we were away, and they came back to our hotel room, and we had the hottest bi foursome. For me, the highlight was being in a 69er with her while the boys were fucking each other in the ass.'

'Fuck that sounds hot,' said Liz

'It was. I love eating pussy and much as I love sucking cock.' Confirmed Emma.

She led us to a crotchless g string that had a crystal hanging from the top.

'This will be perfect for you. The no crotch will mean you got access to that perfect looking pussy of yours while the crystal light touches your clit while you walk keeping you feeling hot, sexy and wet. What do you think?'

Emma held a black pair with a very small amount of red lace and the clear crystal hung by a small chain just at the right length. The string up the rear met to a hop to form a T at the back of the waist band. It was simplistic in its design but sexy as hell.

Liz could see the look on my face, and she knew what I was thinking. Liz on the other hand wanted to play a little bit.

'I don't know as I do love the feeling of not wearing any and the freedom it brings.

'Well, there are a couple of other things that I know you will love. My two other favorites are the pearl g string which rubs your clit while you walk, and you will cum in a few minutes. The problem is you won't make it to the plane as you will be too busy wiping up the pussy juice running down your legs while having an orgasm.

'The other you wear like a normal g string, but the string is not connected to the waist band at the back, but the string is kept in place by a butt plug that you wear with it up your ass. This is super-hot especially when you want to be fucked in the ass, but the plug is metal, so not the best when going through a metal detector when getting onto the plane, unless you want to be caught' Emma explained.

I decided to keep both types in a memory bank for when we get home. The thought of Liz or Emma wearing them made my cock stand to attention, and I was not afraid to let them know and made no attempt at hiding it.

'Clearly you like the idea of them Pete.' Liz stating the obvious.

'Let's find you a change room and I can help you try them on' as Emma led us to a large change room in the back of the store which the three of us entered. There was a love seat in the corner which Emma asked me to sit in while she helped Liz try them on.

'Here, let me help you out of your dress so that you can see these on you properly.

Emma stood behind Liz and lifted her arms above her head. Emma slowly traced her hands down Liz's arms and started to lightly kiss ears while whispering sexy thoughts and ideas to her which I was not able to hear. Liz's nipples were becoming more erect and poking through the mesh of the dress. Emma's hands started to go down Liz's sides to her hips and then back up to cup her breasts.

This was the sexiest thing I have seen in my life I thought to myself.

Emma was clearly starting to play with Liz's nipples through the dress and Liz let out a small whimper. Emma slowly trailed her hands down the front and lightly brushed Liz's pussy and continued further down past the hem of her dress and down her thighs. Emma started to bring her hands back up and held the hem and slowly started to raise the dress above her head until Liz was standing naked in front of both Emma and me.

'You have a beautiful body, Liz. You are a very lucky man, Pete.' As Emma went back behind Liz playing with her tits.

"Now, which would you like Liz to try first Pete?' asked Emma.

'I think the crotchless first' I replied.

'Great choice. Also, if you need to release yourself by pulling your cock out, feel free to do so. Don't worry if you make a mess, we can clean it up.

Emma proceeded to kneel I front of Liz to help put on the panty, first one foot and then the other and bringing it up past her thighs and in a clean smooth motion pull the string up into Liz's ass crack and adjusting the waist band to sit above her hips and working around to the front. Emma started to adjust the front and slowly trailed her fingers softy over Liz's pussy.

'let's make this beautiful pussy of yours nice and puffy and on show for Pete' purred Emma.

This made Liz wet, and her clit was exposed for us to see. Emma took the gem that was dangling and started to play with Liz's pussy with it. Liz started let out moans of pleasure with the attention Emma was giving her.

'What do you think Pete?' Emma turned around expecting a response while still playing with Liz but I just grunted and nodded with approval while I was playing with my cock which I had pulled out of my shorts.

'I thought so' Emma said with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

Emma loved cock and she appreciated what was on display in front of her. The blood was going to my mushroom head producing a red purple color and the big thick veins added to the girth. Emma knew that a cock that size would spread her wide and here she was playing with a bald puffy wet pussy while a glorious god like cock was just a few feet away.

Emma knew that we needed to catch our plane and while her own pussy was screaming for attention, she focused back on Liz.

'I know that you and Pete really like this one, but we will now try on the pearl.'

Emma started to pull down the crotchless g string and started to put on the pearl. Emma adjusted the pearl so that they went up between Liz's pussy lips and over her clit.

'How does that feel?'

'Amazing.'

Liz was getting more turned on with each moment and it was not just from the pearls that were between the folds of her pussy and coming up and over her clit, but also sensual touches all over her body from Emma as well as seeing the effect it was having on me.

'Great, now good out there and go for a walk around the shop and feel those pearls in your pussy and over your clit.'

Liz left the change room and started to walk around the shop with only the pearl g string and a pair of heels. She left like a complete slut, my slut and did not have a care in the world if someone saw her. She could feel the pearls doing their thing and working her over. It gave Liz similar sensations to her vibes that she used on herself that she has in her beside draw and could feel a climax starting to build.

Liz barely made her way back to the change room with her juices running down her legs from the pearls and when she got in and closed the curtain, she saw the Emma was swallowing my cock and giving me a nice wet sloppy blow job.

'Pete was in need of some attention as I did not want him to make a mess, now how much did you love the pearls?'

'I want to cum so badly with these on.' Liz cried.

'I will bag them up, now based on the size and girth of Pete's cock, I know the perfect size plug for that ass of yours. Stay here and I will go and get it for you.

As Emma left, Liz jumped on me and sat on my cock which slid in without effort.

'Fuck me Pete, I am so horny that I begging to be fucked

'Since you are going to have a butt plus in your ass, I think I should be stuffing my pussy juice coated cock in there to get it ready'.

'Fuck yes' squealed Liz.

Liz pulled herself off me so that my cock came out of her pussy and aimed it as she lowered herself on to my cock in reverse cowgirl as it was pushing through and past her sphincter and started to pump into her with gusto as I was about to cum from Emma's previous work plus being balls deep in Liz's ass.

'Fuck that is so sexy and hot declared Emma as she returned into the change room. Emma proceeded to get back down on her knees in front of Liz to help get to orgasm and started kissing and licking her pussy. She attacked her clit with her tongue and inserted 2 fingers deep inside her hole.

This was too much for me and grunted I was cumming. Liz feeling the cum inside her bowel, started cumming all over Emma's fingers.

'Pete, do not get up and make sure you keep that cock of your deep in Liz, we do not want to lose any of the goodness inside of her.

I knew what Emma was suggesting as she started to put on Liz the new g string. The butt plug was held into it by a clip which was connected to the string. As Emma got it in place, she confirmed with me to take my cock out and Emma placed the plug into Liz's rear without the need for lube and with very minimal cum leaking out.

'Now Pete's seed can stay locked it you, how does it feel?' enquired Emma very sultry.

'I feel like a sex goddess slut, I wish there was more cum inside of me locked away for good keeping.

'Perfect' purred Emma. 'Now, are you going to wear it out of the store, or would you like me too clean and pack it for you?

'As much as I want to wear it out now, I think we should clean it and pack it' Liz pouted disappointedly.

Emma directed Liz to slightly bend over for access and kneeled behind her and started to pull the plug out of her. As it came out with a pop, Emma started to rim at Liz's ass and clean up any of my cum that leaked out of Liz thus ensuring not to make a mess in the change room.

Once all cleaned up Emma asked what Liz was going to wear out of the shop. That's when I asked Emma what she was wearing.

Emma lifted her skirt and revealed a small micro black sheer thong that was just covering beautifully trimmed landing strip of curls above her clit that was wet from the session they had.

'I see that you are nice and wet. I think that Liz would love to be reminded of you by giving her your wet panties so she can wear them knowing your pussy juices will be together. Also, since you are gifting your panties to Liz, I think that Liz should get on her hands and knees and eat your pussy until you cum all over her face. How does that sound' I asked.

Both Liz and Emma loved the idea of feasting on each other and for Liz to leave with Emma panties while Emma gets to have the rest of the day working without any as a reminder of the love and tenderness that occurred in the change room.

As such, Liz laid on the floor and Emma to lowered herself onto Liz's face to which she got to work on straight away sucking on her clit with a flick of a tongue. This sent shivers up Emma's spine as she bent forwarded and lowered herself to Liz's slick wet pussy. The 69 was glorious and I had not seen anything like in real life up to this point. I would never dreamt as though something this would ever happened for me and if we had to go home now, I would have considered the holiday a complete success. This was a fantasy and wet dream fulfilled and therefore it did not take me long to get hard again. Looking at the sight in front of me, Liz started to rim Emma's ass while puling cheeks far apart to get easier access. This made Emma scream in ecstasy, and it was too much for me to just sit there pulling my own cock. I got up and walked behind Emma as her pussy looked too inviting to be left alone. Liz grabbed my cock from below when she saw me and guided into to Emma as she was building up to an orgasm which was quickly approaching. As I started to fuck her hard from behind, Liz took hold of her clit with her lips and did not let go. Emma meanwhile was continuing her assault on Liz's pussy with her own magical tongue and finger work but at times had to stop due to the attention placed on her.

Emma was the first to come to an orgasm with an almighty proclamation that she was cumming and as her pussy muscles convulsing, I too started to dump my seed into her pussy while Liz was still sucking on the clit with Emma bucking like a bronco and finally brought Liz to her climax. Liz screamed so loud, I thought the whole airport heard it and would have brought too much attention onto ourselves.

As I pulled my deflating cock out of Emma, Liz went back to Emma's pussy to eat her cream pie and clean her up for the rest of the day.

It was time for us to head to our flight to the Maldives, so we go dressed and fixed ourselves up. We all embraced with a three-way kiss so that we could all taste each other for the last time.

Emma, do you think you could store our purchases here and we will come and picked them up when we get back?' Liz asked, 'as I hope to see you again when we come home.'

12