The Erotic Resort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Of course, and I am already looking forward to your return as I want to hear all about your trip' replied Emma.

We walked out of the change room with Liz now wearing Emma's-soaked panties and Emma looking a little flushed and disheveled, there was another couple who standing around obviously who heard and understood what all the commotion was about.

'That sounded like fun, and I wish we were a part of it' they said to which Emma replied while still trying to straighten herself up that it was a lot of fun. The couple confirmed that they like Emma's look and asked that she left herself the way that she was.

'Give me one second' Emma said to us while now turning her attention back to the new customers. 'How can I help you' she asked them.

The couple asked what happened first so we explained to them that Liz came in wearing no underwear and we had to buy some for the flight and that Emma helped us out in more ways than we could have asked for.

Accordingly, the lady stated that they are going to Bangkok for a sexy holiday and she was wishing for her husband to get a new sheer male g string that could fit his monster 10 inch cock. This raised Emma's eyebrows and another smile on her face.

'This is something I can definitely help with as men in g strings is such a turn on.' Emma confirmed 'but please give me one minute while I say goodbye to these customers.'

Emma turned to us, we said our goodbyes and I spoke up to the couple, 'by the way, my wife is wearing Emma's panties as a thank you gift and therefore she is not wearing any, so if you need to put that monster cock of your anywhere, I am sure Emma can help you with that.'

We turned our way and headed for the plane.

12