The Escapades Lexi and Camilla

Story Info
a wild evening beginnings with a trip to a park.
9.2k words
4.53
5.8k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight, was special, it was an evening I was dreaming about ever since me and Camilla started talking about it when we first started chatting online. Both of us looked at ourselves as two slutty Crossdressers who love to have fun, learning that she did not live to far from were I lived made it even more fun with us meeting up on plenty of occasions. When we first met, dressed up of course, it was magical. We both got all girly and decide to have a bit of a sleepover. We stayed up most of the night chatting and playing video games, while just enjoying each other company.

It was a special night for both of us because we each wanted to go out tonight and have some raunchy fun while completely dressed in our own slutty outfits. I thought it was a promising idea since the only thing at this point during my journey in the world of crossdressing is either wearing a pair of panties or pantyhose out when I'm at work or when I'm out shopping, an on occasions I would get dressed in something sexy and slutty and walk around the block while my neighbors around me were sleep. Something told me she has been wanting to do it for awhile or has done it but possibly was looking for someone to tag along with, and who better but myself to be a great companion to tag along.

When I finally reached home that night it did not take long for me to start preparing for the night. I stripped out of my clothes and went into the bathroom to freshen up after a long week of work. After I was done showering, I shaved what little hairs I had my chin and body and went ahead and started to apply my makeup after flushing myself out.

I usually go for a goth look, black lipstick along with some black eye shadow and a heavy contour to make me come off a little more femme Applying a dark powder to my chin bone and on the middle of my cheeks. After applying my eyeliner and lashes, I was set to get dressed.

Making my way out of the bathroom, I headed to the bedroom in search for something sexy to wear.

Camilla text me earlier that day and said, "make sure it slutty," Not to disappoint I did my best to fine the sluttiest outfit that was in my collection of clothing.

Reaching inside one of my drawers I pulled out a black garter belt along with a pair of black stockings to go with it. throwing them on the bed along with a black lace corset to match with it, I kept digging looking for something I could were possibly underneath it. Going into the other drawer where I would normally have my pantyhose and bodystocking in along with some other pieces of lingerie, I found the perfect thing.

Slipping it from out of the drawer and holding it in both of my hands. It was a fishnet bodystocking with the long sleeves that I thought would look amazing. The pattern on it was sexy, a Leopard pattern that stretched from the toes to the neck. Since buying it, I always dreamt of slipping it on and being a naughty little kitten who was on the prowl for a fun and sexy time.

I went ahead and slipped one foot in and followed it with the other, I pulled it up and slipped my arms inside and pulled them up as much as I could to have my body fit nice and snug inside of the soft fabric. I moved toward the top drawer; the panties were bundled in the back. I rummaged around it for a bit tell I finally found the black lace thong with a pouch for my cock. I took them and balled them up in my fist.

Slipping the garter belt on first pulling it up over my hips, I then took the tight thong and slipped them on pulling them tight up to my hips letting them sit on top of the garter belt instead of under them.

Once my hips were tightly surrounded, I sat down on the bed to slide the stocking's on and snap the straps of the garter belt to the top of the black nylons.

I threw the corset on afterwards, stringing it up tight around my torso, I did my best to tighten up as much as I could to make sure my chest would create a little bit of cleavage from the little bit of tissue I had. I then placed a sexy collar around my neck that had a small metal heart attached to it. Taking my self over to the closet I reached in for a pair of heels, my eyes caught a sexy pair of black suede knee high boots with a thin heel. I slipped each on and zip them up in the back, After I went to grab my hair, it was dark brown with long curly locks. I placed it on fixing it goo on top of my head and brush any kinks out of it afterwards.

Once my outfit was complete, I gave myself a once over to see the finish product that I had transformed into for the night.

Before leaving the room, I could not help to admire myself a bit as my hand slipped down between my thighs. I slipped my fingers into the pouch and pulled my cock from it, my hand wrapped around my stiffing member, I started to slowly stroke enjoying the view of my self reflected at me. My cock was, from the look of it, the only piece of flesh that was exposed on my body. It was not until I turned around and saw the small part of my lower buttocks that I could see it also slipping out of the fishnet garment and the strip of the thong deep with in the split of my ass. I let a few of my fingers slip in between, not really fingering myself per say, but just getting myself excited for what ever may happen.

I shook myself out of it and I moved toward the living room, I went toward the side closet before entering inside of the area and pulled out a black fur coat. I slipped that on and found the small purse that I would normally take with me when ever I had the urge to go out dressed up.

When I grabbed my phone from off the dining room table, I saw the Camilla had text me saying she was outside and waiting, I text her back letting her know I was on my way down.

Turning the lights off, I walked out of the apartment locking everything up before moving away from the door.

The apartment building had a huge window that face the front of the building that stretched from the first to the third floor, I loved it because it gave me a chance to put on a bit of a show for anyone who may be watching.

I could see Camilla's car out front with her head lights beaming through the window, I slowly made my way down doing everything I could to be as seductive as one can be when walking down a flight of apartment steps.

When I finally reached the front door, I sashay toward her car letting my hips sway from side to side, I opened my jacket and did a twirl as the head light shined on me. Finally reaching the passenger side door of her car, I jumped in with her taking a seat in the passenger seat, she said to me as I got comfortable, "damn girl you are looking sexy."

She had her normal long blonde wig on, it was a bit wavy with a part in the middle and the ends went past her shoulders. She had a Bra and Garter set on which I could see from her open black trench coat, the set was a black and red lace number with stockings that had red lace on top of them.

"I decided to be a little simple," she said as she sat there with her coat open.

Her hand moved down toward her crotch which was covered in the lace panties, there was a bit of mesh on it that was exposing her bulging cock and full sack that looked as if it was fully erect. She slid herself to the side pressing her back to the driver seat window.

Lifting her leg up from were the peddles of the car were, she places a shiny looking black peep toe heel up on the arm rest which had a red bow tie on the top of it.

"I'm so ready for the night," she says still rubbing her crotch towards me, "are you?"

"I sure am, "I said as I started to rub my own bulging pouch.

She fixed herself up placing her foot back into her side," were should we go first."

I was not sure at the moment; I usually stuck to my normal routine and had not really had to many adventures anywhere else other then around the block.

"I don't know, what did you have in mind."

She smiled at me as her hand reach for the ignition, the car started and she looked at me and said, "I know the perfect place." She put the car in reverse and pulled from out of the parking space and made her way out of the complex.

We drove for awhile as we chatted about normal geeky things that we usually would talk about before things went the other way, she told me about a fun spot that she liked to go out to on nights when she wants to feel a little friskier than usual.

When we finally pulled up to the location, I was a little puzzled. We parked in front of a stone wall along with what looked liked two or three cars that looked as if they had already been sitting there before we even arrived. Putting the car in park she turned to me and said, "come on let's go," before taking her own purse in her hand and swinging herself out of the driver seat door. I grab my purse and get out of the car, shutting the passenger door I walked over toward her standing at the front of the car with her trench coat halfway open. Her hand extended out and I took it, "lets go honey," she said pulling me along with her.

We entered inside of an abandon park that looked as if no one has been in it for years. Tall old trees stretch for however long the pathway through the park reached and dim park lamps either shine bright or flickered with a dull buzz.

She kept pulling me along, she used her other hand to reach inside of her purse and pulled out her phone. She let go of my hand and turn to face me walking backwards as she shines the light from her phone in my face.

"Would you look at this sexy girl," she said as she filmed me.

Smiling, I reached for the sides of my jacket, opening it wide showing off my sexy out fit.

Since we were being a little slutty tonight and with the future unknown at this point, I went ahead and started to rub at my cock as it bulged through the pouch of the panties. As I slowly began to get a little more turned on, I finally move my hand within the pouch where my cock was nestled in and pulled my cock out letting it hang over the waist band.

"Mmm that looks delectable," Camilla said.

Still swinging my hips as my heeled sole's clacked on the ground, I Started to massage my stiff cock doing it in quick strokes.

"Yeah girl, Stroke that cock for the camera, let your slut side fly free."

I kept at it, stroking it as I swayed my hip from side to side.

"Ooo Hun let me have a turn." She walked up and handed me the phone.

I took it, watching her on the screen, she walked forward turning around slowly letting her coat swing in the air. She exposes all of herself to the camera showing off her cock that was tucked in the panties. She licked at her lips as her hand move over her cock as it was bulging through the mesh.

"Mmm there a little wet," she said still kneading at her bulge.

Speaking of which as I held the camera in one hand while still playing with my cock with the other, I could feel a little bit of pre cum dripping from the head of my cock. I guess it was the way her body looked in the sexy lingerie or the way her cock looked while wearing it that turned me on.

She finally stuck her finger through her panties and pulled her cock out letting her cock sit on the waist band. She started to massage it; a little bit of spit came from her lips as she strokes her cock for the camera.

"Mmm what a yummy cock," I said in a seductive tone.

"Oh yeah!" saying as she came to a stop. She spread her legs wide as she stroked, I came closer, bringing the camera down and filming her from below.

It was an impressive cock, a thick meaty one with a right amount of length to it. I remember seeing it for the first time in person during our sleepover, as bubbly and peachy her fuzzy bottom was, it had nothing on the seven in a half or so inches she had tucked in her panties. It was a bit bigger than mine, though she often would say that she loves when I fucked her. I Know I love it when her hard meaty cock is inside me, and every time it is, I cannot help but to be fully hard when she is pounding my ass. Looking at it right in front of me made my cock hard and my mouth water. The hope of getting to taste her flesh came twirling around my mind.

Just the thought of it sitting on my tongue made me yearn more and I found myself stroking my cock even quicker.

"You like that baby," she said as her hand moved across her body.

"Mmm Yes I do," I said.

I moved the camera up letting the viewer take in all of her body, I moved toward the side of her with my cock still in hand and lean closer to her. She let go of her cock and wrapped her hand around my own cock pushing my hand to the side, I went ahead and grabbed her thick member and started massaging it with slow strokes.

We stood there as the park lights did their best to creep through the branches and leaves on the tall trees. Her head turned to the left with her face staring at mine, she leaned in and kissed me. We sucked at each others' lips and let our tongues fight in each other mouths. She slowly eased her hand across my stiffing cock, and I rolled my palm over the head of her own, I could feel her pre cum beginning to coat my hand.

I was enjoying it so much that I forgot at that moment that we were completely exposed out here, and the chance of someone catching us would be a thrill, yet it depended on the mood that the person would be in. They could either join in on the fun or call the cops. But it didn't matter, we were enjoying it for what it was, A moment of ecstasy.

After our tongues played hockey for a bit, we broke apart. She released the grip around my cock, and I released my grip around hers. Not even getting a chance to place my cock back into the panties, she grabbed my hand and pulled me with her as we descended more into the park. We walked for a minute or two before we reached what look liked the Parks bathroom. She rushed me inside of it pulling me toward the back stall. Once we got in, she locked the hatch on the door and pressed her body to mine.

Her lips met mine and her hand reached down to my cock, she slowly massaged it as her tongue rolled in my mouth. I went ahead and grabbed her cock, massaging it as my other hand started to rub the side of her hip. My hand moved toward her ass which I couldn't help to rub and tried my best to get my hand all over it. My palm brushed over the lace and my palm made contact with her bare flesh. I could feel the small hairs on her as which for some would be a turn off, but I loved her fuzzy bubble butt especially when she has something cute and sexy on.

"Finger it," she said breaking her lips from mine.

Her tongue meets mine once again and I started to slide my hand down her panties letting my fingers slide between the split of her ass.

"Mmm yeah baby," she said nibbling at my lip.

I gave it a good squeeze before pressing my fingers deep into her ass and once my fingertips felt her tight opening, I let one of them slip inside of her.

"Mm yes, finger my ass, "she said in a hush tone.

It was a little tough getting inside, not wanting to hurt her, I bought my fingers out and stuck both in my mouth lathering them up with my saliva getting a taste of her tight hole.

"Mm taste me baby yeah." She said licking her lips

I pulled them out of my mouth and brought them up to her lips, she opened her mouth and took my fingers slowly swirling her tongue around them. I pulled it out and went back to her ass again, her mouth meets mine again and we kept jerking each other off.

My fingers did it's best to spread her cheeks open, once my finger touched on her ring of muscle, I let my finger knead at it before finally slipping it inside of her. I released her cock and grabbed her other butt cheek getting it good and spread for my finger. I pushed my finger as deep as they could and she let out a "Ahh fuck yes," in a rough hushed tone.

It was as if she was trying to eat me as her mouth sucked at my lips, she massaged my cock a lot quicker which was sending me into a frenzy. Our lips parted once again, and we each took turns biting each others' lips. Our bodies grinded against each other as we made out under the dim light of the bathroom. As my finger penetrated her tight hole, I began to let small pecks hit the side of her neck.

We stood like that for awhile grinding and fighting each other lips before she finally let go of my cock and taking my hand from off her ass. She backed up removing her coat and letting it fall to the ground. She walked back over and squatted down in front of me, grabbing my cock from the middle of the shaft she started to lick the head and swirled her tongue around it as she pumped it.

My cock slid onto her tongue; my hands went to the back of her head as I made her take all of my cock into her mouth. I knew she liked it and her hand began to move on the side of my legs. As my cock sat in place lodged down her throat, I could feel her tongue moving under it and she started to choke. Knowing better then to move her since her favorite thing was to be gagged, I held my hand on the back of her head pushing more of it down her throat.

"You're such a dirty mouth slut," I said rubbing my fingers into her hair.

As her head moved back a few drops of saliva came pouring from her mouth, "I'm your mouth slut Baby," she said before licking the head of my cock. Her tongue swirled around it again before sliding it back into her mouth.

I watched her as my cock disappeared into her mouth, the slurping and sucking was turning me on even more. With one hand firmly around my cock, the other started to journey toward my ass. Her fingers slipped into the thin strip of the thong, and she slid a few of her fingers in sliding her palm up and down the split of my ass.

"Mmm Cami," I said as my fingers slipped into my hair.

She looked up at me, it was so hot seeing my cock move in and out of her mouth. She pulled her head back again leaving my cock on her lips before taking her tongue and swirling it again around my sensitive head.

"Huh, fuck that feels good," I said in a hush tone.

She gave me a wink and slid my cock back into her mouth now pushing her face closer toward my stomach. Her tongue licked at my cock as I could feel it lodged in the back of her throat, one of my hands came back down to the back of her head forcing her to take more of me.

After a few moments of her swirling her tongue around my rock-hard cock and slurping her way around it, she backed her head up with more of her saliva dripping from her mouth and chin.

"I want you to fuck me Lexi," she said with spittle still dripping from her mouth with her hand now jerking my wet member.

Turning herself around, she went on all fours and started to seductively crawl toward her trench coat. Once she was on it, she laid her body down spreading her legs open for me to get a look at her tight ass and plumped jewels. I held my cock there in my hand stroking as I watched her.

Her hands reached behind her, and she started to rub her ass, "come on baby," she said, "come slip these panties off and fuck me." She used both hands to spread her ass open, one of her fingers started to knead at her hole and let just a bit of it slip inside of her.

I smiled, taking my back from off the door, I threw off my coat right after taking the small bottle of lube from out of my purse. I walked over to her, kneeling down on each side of her letting my cock sit right on top of the split of her ass which was covered in lace.

She kept moving, teasing me to fuck her as she moved her hips from side to side, "please baby, feed your cock to my hungry ass."

My finger reached for the waist band of her panties and pulled them down, she helped lifting her hips and legs to make it a little easier to get them off of her. I straddled on top of her rubbing my hand over her plumped tight ass. I grabbed a hold of my cock gripping it tight and letting a glob of lube drop down on the middle of my shaft. Spreading the slippery goo all over my cock, I went ahead and pressed my hard cock between her soft fuzzy cheeks.