The Escapades Lexi and Camilla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm yeah, your naughty slut," she said slapping the other cheek.

Finally, she dislodges her cock from my hole, and I could feel her brush it on top of my ass again.

"Turn around baby," she said.

I sat up and turned around still jerking my cock in my hand, she placed both her hands on my shoulder and made me take a seat on the toilet. The chill of the cold toilet sent a shiver through me when my ass touched it. She bent down taking a hold of my ankles, she took both in her hands and left both my legs in the air. I laid my head back on the tank and watched as she kept my legs open. Keeping both hands on the backs of my thighs, she brought her head down and started to lick at my ass again. Her tongue glided up my split and once again she started kneeing her tongue on my, what I was sure, now gaped hole. As she did my hand went back to my cock and I massaged it with the tips of my fingers.

I felt like such a naughty slut, a filthy whore who was getting fucked and ate out by another girl like me with a huge cock. Beside the dirtiness of the bathroom we were occupying, this moment was pure bliss, and I was enjoying every minute of it.

She moved her mouth from my hole and brought herself up hovering over me as she stroked her thick dripping member. I saw as she let a glob of spit fall from her mouth and land on her cock. She pulled my legs forward making my head lean on the bottom part of the tank, I kept my legs in the air resting them on her shoulders as she grabbed a hold of her cock and plunged it back into my empty hole.

"Uhh yes, fuck me, fill me deep, yes," I said.

She wrapped her arms around my thighs and started to pump, she looks right into my eyes and said, "Fuuck yes, I'm going to fill you really good baby."

Her arms tighten around my thighs, I watched as she slowly pushed her meaty cock in and out of me. My cock was stiff as a rock once again as I enjoy the anal massage her cock was applying to my tense hole.

I could hear her pelvis slapping hard against the bottom of my ass. With the position I found myself in, the visual of her fucking me the way she was became enough for me to cum again. Still massaging it with my two fingers my cock exploded with another helping of my white-hot spunk shooting from the head and hitting me right in the face. I felt like such a dirty slut, being fucked on a toilet with my own cum dripping from my face was an experience that I never thought I would live, now going through it I wanted it to happen again.

"Mmm you dirty slut," she said pounding away.

"Ahh fuck yeah," she said as her thrust became harder and a lot quicker, "Mmm yes, what a little cum slut you are."

I shook my head wiping the cum from my cheeks as I took another sampling of my jizz, "Mmm yes baby, I'm your dirty cum slut."

She was almost there, her mouth stayed open breathing the essence of my cock and ass into my face.

"MM im going to fill that asshole good," she said biting her bottom lips, "You want that, you want my hot spunk inside you."

I shook my head with soft gasp seeping from my lips, "yes please, oh god yes."

She kept going pumping harder letting me see all of her length exit and enter my hole with ease, "uhm fuck, uhh fuck," she let out.

Finally with some aggressive thrusting, she held tighter to my thighs,

"UUhhh," she let out in a harsh tone.

Squeezing my ass muscles tight, her hot load enters my hole and started to fill me up, "do you feel it," she said slowly rubbing each side of hips, "Mmm god you feel so good."

I panted having my eyes close as I responded, "Yes, fuck yes fill me."

She slowed her pace now letting her cum cover cock slide slowly in and out of me. Pressing her hand on the back of my thighs she pulled her cock from out of my asshole and brought it in full view for me to see. I could see her wet dripping cock hang between her legs as more droplets fell from the head. She reached down to my asshole, wet and gaped by her meaty cock and delicious spunk. Her finger brushes over it taking up whatever was leaking out of it. Bringing two fingers down to my face, her fingers touched my bottom lip and I swallowed them slurping up her jizz that she let leak from my ass.

A good dripping of her cum landed on my corset which was met there with a few drops of my own cum that I had dripped on to it. She squats down over my face and my mouth open receiving her gift.

Her cum covered cock entered my mouth and I taste the mixture of her salty jizz, spit and a little hint of lube on my tongue. She moved her cock slowly in and out of my mouth letting me clean it properly for her. Once I got all of her spunk from off her cock, I raised up leaning my back against the tank.

I opened my mouth showing how well I cleaned her cock, "Mmm you're a nasty girl," she said still stroking her cock.

She makes her way onto me and sat on top of my lap. Bringing her face forward again, her lips met mine and we made out on top of the toilet. Our cocks, still oozing of cum, were pressed together as she leaned on top of me wrapping her arms around my neck. If nothing else were to happen on this night I was definitely pleased and satisfied.

"Damn that was fucking hot," someone said inside of the bathroom.

Are lips parted, we each looked at each other, both of us looked around and at the same time we looked at the hole that was carved into the wall of the stall. On the other side was an eye peering through it, when he seen that we saw him, he started to panic.

"Oh, shit sorry, I didn't mean to bother."

The two of us looked at each other and smiled, Camilla turn her head to the wall and said, "its fine, hoped you enjoyed the show." She looked at me with a big grin on her face, she turns back to the wall and said, "you know that hole is useful for more than just watching."

I smiled at her knowing what she was doing, I was a bit nervous at first but knew I wouldn't be for long. After all, we did just fuck each other in a bathroom in the middle of a park and anything up to this point was a bonus.

The guy was silent for a moment before saying, "oh yeah, like what?"

She smiled again, she took my hand and threw her leg around removing herself from my lap. She pulled me along, bringing me over to the wall with her. She kneeled down and I came along with her, each of us on both sides of the hole.

A smile stretched across my face.

"How about we give a demonstration."