The Escapades Lexi and Camilla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm yeah give it to me, yes."

My stiff cock slid between her cheeks, the minute her hole kisses the head of my cock, I pushed it as deep as I could into her round ass.

"Mmm yeah, fill me," she Let out in a breathless tone.

I placed both hands on each side of her and started to slowly let my cock fill her tight hole. It felt amazing and I loved the way her ass gobbled my cock. I moved slowly watching my Slick stiff member slide in and out her round cheeks.

"Fuck yes Lexi, fuck me like the slut I am," she said as she flexed her peachy bottom.

I kept my eyes on my member sliding in and out of her, the way the hairs of her ass stuck to the inner part of her ass was such a turn on and I started to work my cock into her with a little more rhythm.

I leaned to the side a bit letting my body sit sideways on top of the coat, I brought her with me to get a chance to play with her cock. When I did, she reached a hand up to my head and grabbed my hair.

"Yes Lexi, fuck me baby, fuck me baby yeess."

Thrusting harder, I lifted her right leg up as I kept sliding in and out of her ass. My hand massaged her cock with quick strokes, knowing in the back of my mind that I didn't want her to cum on this cold dirty floor.

Realizing this I turn her back on to her stomach and started to pound harder, I knew I was ready to cum, but she started panting, "No, No, uhh not yet uhh."

I slowed my pace, "not yet?" I asked.

She shook her head, "No, soon baby, save it."

My thrust turned into a slow grind, still laying on top of her as my cock moved inside of her. I leaned forward pressing my face against hers, we kissed as I slowly thrusted my cock into her enjoying the way her walls felt surrounding my sensitive member.

Finally, I lifted up letting my cock slip from her hole. As I sat back, she started to spread her cheeks showing her ring of muscle to me watching as it close and opened. I could see a slither of pre cum and lube trickle down from out of it that made its way to her bridge and had spilled down to her plumped sack. When I stood up, she turned over on her back letting her leg stay spread open with her knees bent slowly stroking her cock as she looked at me.

I stood there stroking my cock over her, enjoying the view of her toying with her cock and asshole as she looked up at me.

She licked her lips, "back to the door," she said. I wasn't sure what she was doing but I played along. I walked back over to the door and stood there waiting for her to make a move.

"Sit down sexy," she said.

With a puzzled look on my face, I did as she said and took a seat on the ground, the coldness of the ground made my muscles tense.

She got off her back and was back on all fours, she slowly made her way toward me with her eyes peering under her heavy eyeshadowed lids. Once she was between my legs, her face went down and was hovering over my erect cock. My cock disappears slowly as it entered her mouth.

"Ahhh shit," I let out softly tilting my head back on the door.

Her tongue started to swirl around my cock, an intoxicating feeling came over me which sent me into a daze. She arched her back showing off her back side to me, as she worked my piece in her mouth on the cold dirty bathroom floor, one of my hands began to move up her back. It was to far to get a hand on her ass, so I had to settle with dragging my fingers across her back seductively to keep the scene going. Both her hands planted themselves on top of my thighs and she brought her mouth down further taking more of my cock into her mouth. With a slow rolling of her head, the tip of my cock sat between her lips, and she swirled her tongue around it before swallowing my cock once more.

"Mmm yeah lick it baby," I said softly.

Knowing what to do I placed my hand on top of her head and made her choke on it. She began to gag, and I felt each pulsing choke around my cock. She lifted her head up, a cascade of saliva came pouring down my cock.

She licked the head, peering my eyes open a little more I noticed her looking up at me. Her brown eyes met mine and she kept swirling her tongue around the head, my fingers gripped at the floor and my teeth bit at my lower lip. Her tongue slid down the shaft and caught my still pouched sack. She took her finger and slid my panties off, my legs were in the air, when she got them over my heels, she tossed them behind her, and they landed on her coat. Keeping my legs in the air, her face came down and I could feel her heat on my ass.

Her tongue licked at my jewels and started to make its way down sliding over my bridge, her tongue slides up the split of my ass brushing over my ring of muscle. She held on to the back of my thighs and started licking at my asshole kneading it softly with her wet tongue.

The feeling was amazing, but I was eager to get her piece in my mouth, bringing her head up to look at me I said to her, "let me get a taste."

She smiled and picked herself off the floor standing right over me, she stepped closer towards me, and I laid my head back on the door of the stall. Her member was rock hard, and it looked as if there may have been a little pre cum spilling from the head.

As she steps closer towards me, her hand began to massage her cock.

She licked her lips and said, "MMmm you want to be fed baby."

She kept massaging her cock until her member was right in front of my face. She brushes her cock on my face and with each brush I had my tongue out to get a taste of her flesh.

"Ooo baby I'm going to feed you good," she said.

She backed her hips up just a bit, she didn't need to force it in, my mouth was wide open ready to take her delicious cock. She moved forward and her cock slipped past my lips on to my tongue, I took no time in letting my tongue swirl around it as more began to fit into my mouth. The more that slipped in, the more my mouth stretched open taking in all of her thickness in one swallow.

"Ahh fuck yeah, Suck it baby."

I could see her pressing her hand against the door, as she leaned forward more, I could feel the head of her cock lodging in the back of my throat. I kept licking as my mouth started to water.

She began to thrust, slipping her cock all the way out of my mouth so I can have her plump red head surrounded by my lips, giving it a few swirls before she slipped it back into my mouth. She paused, letting her cock sit there as her sack laid there on my chin.

"Fuck yeah baby lick it, savor my cock."

Her hands grabbed the sides of my head, with it pressed against the door and her body pressed against my face I was having my mouth fucked with nothing for me to do but to take it like the dirty cock whore that I am.

My hand began to move up her leg, feeling the soft nylons brush under my palms as I worked them up to her ass. I pushed her forward a little more taking in all of the wonderful flavors her cock had to offer.

"MMmm you're such a mouth slut baby."

I am a bit of a mouth slut!

I'm not sure what it is, but there something that turns me on about sucking a cock. Just as I am devouring Camilla's thick member, my own cock stood rock hard as she fucked my face. I could not help to let one hand leave her body and begin to start massaging my own cock. While I did, she kept thrusting, pushing her cock in and out of my mouth still keeping both hands on each side of my head.

"You like that baby, you like getting your mouth fucked."

All I could do was hum my response not wanting to let a second go by with her cock not inside of my mouth. I could feel a tightness in my crotch and I new soon I was going to cum, she knew I was too and said, "don't worry baby, Mmm ill be playing with that again soon." She kept thrusting her hips and I kept my hand on her ass so she could keep feeding me her cock.

Finally, she pulled back letting it slip from my mouth, she brought her other foot on the side of me and backed up, "I'll pound this into you later," she said as she massaged her cock in my face.

She kept backing up as her hand move over her wet cock, she was hovering over my hard cock which I was still gripping in my hand. She squatted down and I kept my cock in place knowing what was to come. She cupped her sack with one hand while still holding on to her cock with the other, with quick of ease my cock found a place between the split of her ass. Once the head of my member slipped inside of her, I released it and allowed her ass to gobble up my cock once again.

"Ooohh my god," I let out as her tight ass hole surround my cock.

She released her grip on her sack and cock and let them hang there stiff, she began to move up and down letting me see my cock go in and out of her as she bounced on it.

"Fuck baby that feels good," she said bouncing up and down.

Her cock was a little limp but slowly getting harder with each squat down on my hips, every time she moved it would slap down on my corset with each time a slither of pre cum dripping from the head of it. My hand found the back of her thighs as she moved, I bent my knees back a bit and started to thrust, pushing my cock into her with steady pumps.

"Ahh yeah baby that feels good, fuck me Lexi, fuck me."

I kept at it, feeling my cock starting to ache from the work that had been put on it. It was a heavenly moment seeing my cock wet and slick sliding in and out of her. With the visual of it and the feeling of her walls surrounding my member was sending me into overdrive and I could feel my orgasm rising with each thrust inside of her.

"Fuck I'm going to cum, ahh fuck," I let out.

A grin came over her face, "mm yes baby cum, cum inside of me," She responded as she massaged her cock, "fill your load into my ass."

I moved a little quicker, our heels were scraping on the ground as we moved. My breathing became heavy as I felt the cum rising with in me.

"Ahh shit, I'm, I'm going to cuh," I could not even finish as the hot white goo came shooting out of my cock, I could feel it filling up inside of her and starting to slowly pour out as she kept sliding up and down on top of it.

"Ahh yes, baby fill me, fill me good," she said.

It was an intense feeling as my cock twitched inside of her, the feeling of the hot spunk filling her as her wall gripped tight around my cock sent me into a moment of bliss. She kept moving her ass over my cock as I filled her tight hole. As she started to slide back, I could see my spunk flowing from her now gaped hole, it cascaded down the shaft of my cock, and like the cumslut that I am, I could not help but to wrap my hand around my sensitive member that was covered with my sticky goo and massage it just a bit.

"Mm that looks like a mess," she said fixing herself between my legs, "let me clean that up for you."

Pushing herself up, she stood over me and turned around. She bent forward bringing her now cum dripping asshole right in front of my face. Opening my mouth wide, her cum dripping canal landed on my mouth and I started to use my tongue to clean it up.

At the same time, I felt her mouth slowly descending down me cum covered cock slowly cleaning it with her tongue. my finger reached for her tight ass and started to squeeze.

She slurped and started to swallow my load, working her hand on the shaft to get what ever was remaining in it.

I removed my face from her ass and said, "Uhh yes Cami, Clean it good baby."

Bringing herself back up, she turned around facing me again. She squatted down looking at me with a mouth full of my cum. She leaned forward bringing her face toward mine and our lips touched again, my spunk was swirling around our mouths as we made out again on the dirty bathroom floor.

When she finally broke her lips from mine, a slither of my cum and her drool strung from both our lips.

She stood up, hand wrapped around her cock and slowly massaging it in front of me, "you want this cock inside you slut," she said.

I shook My head, "yes please, fuck yes."

She came closer to my face again; her rock-hard cock was like a dagger looking for something to puncture. Her hand wrapped around my head again and she forced her cock back into my mouth, while she did, I kept stroking my now sensitive cock, hoping for a chance for it to explode again to night. She held on to my head tight, I watched as her cock pounded into my mouth. I could feel my self starting to choke and a bit of saliva came slipping from my bottom lips.

"Thats its girl, get my cock wet for your ass," she said.

She slowed her pacing letting every inch of her cock slip from out of my mouth, leaving in only a bit of the tip for me to taste. The tip of my tongue circled around it before she slowly pours all of her meatiness back down my throat.

I looked up at her, when our eyes meet again, she kept up the pace while now thrusting hard into my mouth. Each time her cock hit the back of my throat I gagged letting some of my saliva pour from my lips.

She grins finally letting her cock slip out all the way. She backed up and let one of her hands reach out toward me, I grabbed it and she brought me from off the floor. Once I was standing up, she kissed me again pushing her body on me and making me lean back on the door once more. She was so close I could feel her stiff cock between my thighs and had a stirring feeling of what was to come. We stood there and made out before she finally released her lips from mine and said, "you're going to get fuck good...slut."

She reaches for my shoulder and turns me around on to my stomach pressing the front half of my body against the cold metal door of the bathroom stall. Her hand moved down my back and toward my ass where she kneaded my butt cheeks before squeezing her fingertips into each cheek.

"OOoo, I love your ass," she said as she spread my cheeks open, "I could eat it all day baby."

I loved when she talked about my ass, it wasn't as impressive as her athletically tone and round one that she was blessed with, but it still had the right amount of muscle and jiggle to it that turn her on.

She moved her hand away and I could hear her heels clicking on the ground. I stood there waiting, I heard the top of the lube bottle open followed by the drawn-out squirting sound from her squeezing it. She moved again with the sound of her heels echoing through the bathroom before they came to a stop, I felt her hands again rubbing on my ass. I could hear a wet slippery sound from behind me which to my guess would have been her lubing up her meaty cock for my begging ass.

My cock, still stiff, was pressing against the cold door. My thoughts ran wild as I tried to imagine what she was about to do to me.

"Mmm yes baby please," I said in a helpless tone.

Keeping my ass open to the cool air of the bathroom, a wetness came sliding between the crack of my ass. My muscles tensed as I felt her tongue savoring my ass. She started to brush her tongue over my ring of muscle before letting it swirl around it. A Little bit of her tongue found its way into my hole and my body began to quake and my knees almost went weak. Her hands gripped tight on my ass cheeks as she devours my asshole with ease.

"Yes baby, eat it, eat my ass, Yyeeesss!" I said softly.

I reach down between me and the door and grabbed a hold of my cock once again massaging it with two of my fingers. She moved her mouth from my ass and gave one of the cheeks a lite slap, "MMmm yeah baby," she let out as I could feel her cock sliding on top of my ass.

Both hands firmly gripped at each side of my ass cheeks as she thrust her cock over my hump.

"I'm going to fuck you good slut." she said as she squeezed my cheeks together, sliding her cock between them.

Her hand stayed on my hips as I felt her cock poke at my ass, relaxing myself for her, she slid her cock into my ass and push herself into my tight hole.

"Fuuucck yeah baby fill me deep," I let out.

She pushed forward making me feel every inch of her meaty cock fill my tight hole, she did not stop until her pelvis was touching my ass. "Damn you feel so fucking good," she said gripping tight on my cheeks.

She slowly pumps her cock in and out of me all the while letting out curses with each stroke.

"Keep flexing that ass baby, just like that," I didn't even know I was doing it; I was just enjoying her cock being inside of me since going with out it for nearly a week.

I guess since I was, I kept it up tightening my ass muscles with each thrust she pushed into me.

"Fuck yeah, that's it, tighten that hole around my cock."

I stood there enjoying every minute of her hard cock sliding in and out of me, she was settled, giving every inch of it almost teasing me as she pulled out just long enough to fully reenter and lodge it back into my ass. I could feel a bit of cum dripping from my cock again, even after blasting my load into her, the emotion I felt as she fucked me against the door like some cheap whore thrilled me as I slipped into an erotic haze.

As her fingers grip tighter on my cheeks, she started to thrust harder, pounding her cock into me with ease and forcing me to take all of it.

"MMmm take it slut, take it," she let out.

My legs spread open as she kept going, my cock was throbbing once again, still sensitive, I massaged it slowly, so I would not blow my load to quick. she pounded and pounded, at one point she shoved all of herself inside of me and wrapped her arms around my stomach as she kept fucking me with her cock still lodge deep inside of me. I thought she was almost there and was going to shoot her spunk inside of me, instead she held me there in place as she humped harder.

"Yes Cami, fuck me, fuck me!" I said loudly.

My eyes started to roll in the back of my head and my tongue came from out of my mouth, "Uuhh god Fuck me Cami I want your hot load inside me."

She took one of her hands from around me and wrapped it around my neck, squeezing her arms around it she pulled me back towards her holding me closely to her. She brought her face closer to mine and planted her lips onto my mouth again, my free hand, the one with little to no jizz on it gripped tight at her blonde strands. Leaving her other arm wrapped around my torso, she pulled me back still leaving her cock inside of me. She moved toward the toilet with each step being carefully slow as are heels clacked on the ground.

"I'm going to fuck you good baby," she says in my ear.

I panted, letting a small bit of breath escape my lips. We sucked and licked at each others' lips taking little steps as we moved closer towards the toilet, all the while, I could feel her throbbing cock with in me moving with each step. When we were right in front of the toilet, she released her arm from around my neck and pushed me forward making my hand slam down hard on the top of the toilet tank. She spread my legs open kicking both of them apart, I could hear her cock sliding in and out of me, even if I couldn't see it, I definitely could feel it and the feeling of it was indescribable.

I reached down between my legs to grab my cock as her fingers gripped on my ass cheeks. She pounded hard into me, fingertips sunk deep into the fabric of my fishnet suit and was clawing their way into my skin.

"Damn I Love the way my dick looks buried in your ass," she said.

Still massaging my own I responded, "Yes, bury your cock in me, yes."

She kept going, the sound of her thighs hitting the back of my own thighs started to echo through the bathroom. I started thrusting backwards, doing my best to feel all of her cock inside of me.

"Fuck yes, yes, fuck my ass Cami, yes."

She kept pumping before finally pulling herself from out of me and slapping her hard cock on the top of my ass. She humped on top of me again, sliding her cock over my fishnet cover ass and with no hesitation, she slipped it back inside and continued thrusting her meaty cock into me letting her hand crash down hard on my right butt cheek.