The Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phillippe half snarled as he looked down at me, then back to Meadows. "I will be watching every move, every whisper, every glance," Phillipe hissed in Meadows' face. "One single suspect glance and I will end you."

"You have my word, I swear to god man, I never saw you. You died on that freighter. And she doesn't even exist to me anymore, I get it."

"Go," Phillippe whispered, then removed the knife and stood back. Meadows ran. Phillippe looked down at me angrily. "That was stupid! You will pay double and you owe me now. Hurry out there before they come looking to see what happened!"

He moved back into the shadows like they were part of him and I stared wide eyed for a moment before remembering myself and turning to hurry out. Phillippe was right, Kal was halfway to the alley when I came out of it.

"You ok?" he asked when I reached him.

"Yeah, just a mix up. He thought I was slipping away to hook up but I really was using the latrine. I may have yelled a little."

"He looked terrified. Went straight into bed."

"I may have mentioned I would have his job for being a creeper, watching girls go to the bathroom. And I would tell everyone here too if I saw his face again tonight."

"Wow."

"I was upset."

"I guess. It was an accident and he looks like you threatened to cut his man bits off."

"Well, I was embarrassed. I'm not going back over there. Tell everyone they should get to bed so those bear lizard things don't come poking around with all the noise they are making. Also, we need to get up earlier, make more use of the daylight. I am going to bed. Goodnight."

I turned and went to the pod as he stared after me, his eyebrows high. A few minutes later, someone kicked the fires out and they all went inside. I sat anxiously waiting for Phillippe to show up, to come and get me. My excitement was making me stir crazy,even as I half feared how he intended to make me 'pay'. Everything I thought of made me more and more wet as I sat there, squirming.

Finally, I could stand it no longer. I opened the hatch and slipped out of the pod, looking out into the night, trying to see anything. I moved around to the back of the pod, trying to listen. All I could hear were insects in the forest.

I started to move again and a hand took hold of my hair roughly, yanking my head back. I gasped, my excitement skyrocketing as he pulled me against his chest, looking down at me. "So eager for your punishment?" he hissed.

I didn't answer as he picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder, taking me into the forest like he had the night before. I was trembling with expectation when we finally stopped and he let me down. Immediately, he bagan yanking my clothes off, then pushed me against a tree once he had me in nothing. He yanked my wrists behind my back and secured them together tightly before turning me to stand in an open space. I could hear him moving and I could hear things being done, but I had no idea what as I stood there shivering. The possibilities made my head swim.

Finally, I felt his hand on me again, attaching something to the chords binding my hands.

"Not a sound," he grated, then my arms were yanked high. I squealed in pain before I was able to clamp my teeth shut. He had the other end of the rope over a tree, pulling me up by my hands secured behind my back. I was bent over, trying to take pressure off my shoulders and on my tiptoes, trying to find purchase. I was panting as I struggled for a moment, trying to get myself where I wasn't putting too much weight on one strained part of my body.

"Not a single sound, no movement. Wait. You are not done paying until I say you are. If you fight or speak, I will find a harder way to make you less weak."

I said nothing, my breathing shallow as I focused on keeping the precarious balance. His presence slipped away and I knew I was alone in the dark, in the cold. That scared me more than the pain did. Soon, I was shivering, but also sweating with the effort. Tears leaked out of my eyes, but I kept my teeth clenched, refusing to call for help or beg like I wanted to.

I would not fail him in this.

Not just because it was worth Meadows life if I didn't, but because I wanted to. I wanted to prove to him that I could be strong. And I wanted to please him. Make him proud. That was what I wanted more than anything. For him to be proud of me.

That realization should have scared me, but instead it calmed me. It strengthened my resolve. Hours passed and he did not return. I bit back whimpers and I cried until I had no tears left, still, he did not come.

There was light making the sky a dark gray. I didn't notice at first until I realized I could see the ground in front of me. I was still shaking from head to toe with the effort of balancing, but I was about to give up. Sag in my bonds and let my arms take all the weight off of my burning calves.

He was in front of me suddenly and I lifted my head wearily. He undid his pants and pulled his cock out. "As soon as I come, I will cut you down," he said calmly.

I stretched for his cock and he moved it to my mouth, pushing it into my throat. I moaned around it, still trembling, the pressure on my shoulders increasing as I pulled on my bonds. He took hold of my face, moving back so I didn't have to stretch so far and hurt myself, then began slowly fucking my throat. I closed my eyes, thrilled at the thought of what he was doing. I shouldn't have been, but I wanted so badly to please him, prove to him that I was all his. I didn't want another to touch me, I wanted to belong to him. That thought didn't bother me at all. I wanted to belong to him. I wanted to be worthy of belonging to him. I would prove I was.

I sucked hard, pulling with my mouth and moving even though it was enough pain to make me scream. His pace quickened, slamming into my throat, making me choke and gag and I welcomed it, eager, moaning around his cock in ecstasy. He came with a hiss and I swallowed, pulling and sucking with my lips.

He pulled out slowly, then circled me as he fastened his pants.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You! I belong to you and I will strive to be worthy of the honor!"

He froze for a moment, then started moving again. "Have you been owned... or topped before?"

"I don't know what that means?"

His hand touched my pussy lips and I was soaked, so wet that even my thighs were slick. "You are mine," he said again, more to himself. "You belong to me. My little whore, it seems. Are you a whore?"

"For you, yes."

"You have never had this with another?"

"No? Not like this? I have had sex..."

He smacked my ass, but not hard. "I did not ask that. Have you given your obedience and devotion to another?"

"No."

"And you will not. I own you now. Do you understand what that means?"

"I am yours and I serve you?"

"Mmm. Do you want to come?"

"Yes! Please!"

"You will go back to your camp and you will not touch yourself or give yourself relief until I say you can. You will do as I say without question, no matter what it is, do you understand?"

"Yes! I will do as you say."

He moved next to me and put his arm under my shoulders as he cut me loose. I collapsed almost immediately and understood why he had done it. He caught me easily and freed my hands, then rubbed my wrists as I stood on shaky legs.

"I have half a mind to send you back with no clothes and tell you to suck the cock of every man in that camp. You would do it if I told you to."

"I would do anything you told me to," I answered, my face heating in shame now. I hoped he did not ask me to do that or anything like that. I didn't think he would, not with as jealous as he was. Then I realized, it would be fine with him as long as it was to shame me and not because I liked the person. If it was to punish me or put me in my place, he would make me do anything, even with other men. So long as they meant nothing to me and it humiliated me.

"We will see," he said darkly. "Get dressed. I will have instructions for you throughout the day and you will obey them absolutely. Do you understand?"

"Yes!" I said breathlessly, yanking my clothes on quickly.

I fled back to camp before the others woke and climbed into my pod, shutting the door as my heart hammered in my chest. Would he really make me do those things? Force me to give pleasure to other men while he watched? I writhed, the thought exciting me so much I wanted to touch myself.

Kal pounded on the glass and I gasped. I hadn't slept at all! This was going to be a very long day!

I got out and ate breakfast, trying to stretch my sore and stiff muscles, refusing to look at anyone. I went back to work without a word and wondered how Phillippe intended to pass instructions to me. Was he asleep now? He had probably slept while I was trussed up. He was watching and waiting. Should I go to the latrine so that he could speak to me?

Was I really that eager to have to humiliate myself?

I was. I wanted to please him and I was excited at the thought.

I got up and went back to the latrine, doing my business as if I had to and trying not to look like I was eager to perform for him.

He caught me by the throat as I started back and put his mouth in my ear. "Go to the awkward one. The boy who was staring at you. Get him alone in the building on the end and suck his cock. If anyone catches you or interrupts, invite them to join you, no matter who it is. Do you understand?"

"Yes!" I whispered, a little horrified.

"Whoever comes, beg them to fuck you in the ass."

I hesitated, my heart hammering.

"Say you understand," he growled.

"Yes! I understand and I will do as you say."

He let me go and faded back and I stood trembling for a moment as I gathered my courage. I went out and looked around for Morris, then went over to him where he was weaving wire into a makeshift net.

"Hey. Umm, would it be ok if we talked?" I asked him softly.

He looked up, blinking, then scowled. "It's ok, I get it. I don't need an explanation."

"No, it's something else. Please?" I asked, trying to stay quiet so no one else would notice.

He set the net down and stood awkwardly. "Ok?"

"Back here," I said, moving away from the main camp, to the building on the end that was half collapsed. I pulled him in when he hesitated at the door and didn't stop to think about it. I pushed him to the wall and stroked his cock through his pants.

He made a strangled yelp and hunched in on himself, but I went to a knee in front of him and kissed his cock through his pants as I started undoing them. "What are you doing?!?" he asked in a strangled whisper.

"I want to suck your cock? Do you not want me to?"

"Why?!?" he demanded, but he was letting me undo his pants now.

Instead of answering, I took his still limp cock into my mouth and sucked gently, getting it hard rapidly.

"Oh god," he groaned.

He wasn't huge, not nearly as big as Phillipe, but long enough to slam into the back of my throat and he half whimpered as his fingers dug into my hair and he came. It was over in seconds. I swallowed and licked, kissing his cock before tucking it away and buttoning his pants for him. I stood and left, relieved and a little upset that no one else had come.

I was aware of Morris passing behind me to go back to work and I knew he was probably looking at me too. I avoided looking up at all.

Soon, I was anxious for what came next. I got up and went to the back of the building, not even pretending this time.

Phillippe stepped out, his hand taking hold of my jaw almost painfully. "The other boy. Your friend. Get him to the room and suck him off. The same stands. Anyone comes, you beg them to fuck you in the ass."

I nodded, unable to speak with his hand squeezing my jaw. He let me go and I slipped back out to find Kal. He was with Harris, stripping more parts.

"Hey moron. Can we take a walk? I need to talk to you."

"Sure brat, what's up?" he asked, tossing his tools down and walking away with me. I circled wide around the building, not going in the same way as last time in case Morris was watching. "You gonna talk or just stare off like you are afraid someone is watching?" he teased.

"In here," I whispered, slipping into the building.

"This place looks like it may crumble any minute," he smiled, looking around.

"Shut up," I demanded, pushing him against the wall like I had Morris. I immediately went to a knee and undid his pants and he had none of the reservations that Morris had had.

"Holy fuck, brat," he breathed when I took his thickening cock into my mouth. "Mmmm, fuck! Yeah, baby, fuck you are good at that. Nnnnn, harder, I like that, oh fuck, choke on it baby, that's fucking hot! Ohhh, fuck Cass! Shit, if I had known you were this amazing I would have asked for benefits sooner! Ohhhh holy shit baby! You ready? Nnnnnn," he groaned as he came in my mouth, his thick cock shooting into the back of my throat. "Mmm, fuck Cass! My turn," he breathed, pushing me down to the ground and taking hold of my pants to undo them.

"No! No, let's get back."

"Fuck that, I am making you come for me," he said, nuzzling up to my jaw and moving to kiss me.

I turned away quickly. "We need to get back," I said, rolling away and standing. He let me, looking a little confused as he fastened his pants

"You don't want me to return the favor?" he asked, smiling.

"No. Not right now. I'm getting back to work."

"Cass! Did I do something wrong?"

"No, that was perfect. You did everything right, I just... wanted to... Just let me do that for you and let it go, ok?"

"Sure. But I get to return the favor at some point. I love that, making a girl come for me. I get off on it. Ok?"

"Sure. I need to get to that beacon."

I left, leaving him behind as I hurried back to my work. I was feeling more awkward now and not really wanting to go back and see what was next. I also knew that he expected me to come and I didn't want to upset or disappoint him.

I went back at lunch, my eyes down.

"Now you are a real little whore, aren't you? Still lucky though, aren't you? No double teaming yet. I think your time is up. The two guards on the far end of camp down by our pod. Go to them together and ask them to both fuck you at the same time. Be convincing. If you don't convince them, you will be punished."

I left, staggering, going out the opposite way so no one would see me. I was stunned. I had no idea who was on guard duty, but it didn't really matter. I rounded the corner and looked at Martin and Blaylock. Older men, but not too old, and neither of them awful. Blaylock had hinted at asking me out before, checking to see if I was receptive.

I walked up to them, smiling. "Hey guys."

"Hey yourself," Blaylock smiled.

"You need something Cass?" Martin asked.

"Yeah, a break. A bit of stress relief and fun maybe? You boys game?" I asked, offering Blaylock a smoky smile.

His eyebrows shot up in surprise and Martin's head whipped around to look at me.

I walked past both of them, pulling my shirt off and turning to them. "You comin?"

"Dude, go for it!" Martin said, looking at Blaylock.

"I'm talking to both of you. All or nothing boys and it's a one time offer," I said, undoing my pants and slipping them off before heading into the trees.

They were both right behind me looking unsure but very eager.

"Let's see them," I said huskily, motioning to their pants. They both pulled their cocks out, Blaylock dropping his pants to his knees and Martin pulling his out just enough to see. Martin was larger by far and I smiled up at him. "Fuck me nice and hard," I said to him before grabbing Blaylock by his shirt and pulling him around in front of me. I leaned over the rock I had stopped at and pulled Blaylock close, pulling his cock into my mouth as Martin took hold of my hips from behind.

"Mmm, I like a girl who can get good and wet," he purred, sliding his cock along my slit. He pushed in and I gasped around the cock in my mouth.

I pulled back just enough to moan and look up at Blaylock. "Fuck my throat!" I demanded.

He grabbed my head and began pumping, ramming into my throat just as hard as Martin was slamming into my pussy. It was ridiculously exciting and thrilling and it felt amazing! Blaylock came quickly with a grunt, but Martin kept going, slamming faster now. I was getting close, but Phillippe had said I was not allowed to come until he told me I could. I tried to hold it back, panting and shaking, trembling with the effort.

"Mmmm, baby I am close, where you want it?"

I rolled quickly, forcing him out of me and sliding down to my knees to take him in my mouth. His eyes widened as he bit his lower lip and shoved into my mouth, coming when he did.

"Fuck, baby. Not complaining, but where the fuck did that come from?"

"Like I said,' I said breathlessly, standing and finding my clothes. "I needed a break and a little fun. Thanks boys. Not a word or it never happens again."

I walked away, pausing long enough to put my shirt on before I came within sight of other people. That had been... really fun. I was so frustratingly close now though, I needed release!

I didn't even pause to work, I went straight back, still breathing heavily. I leaned on the wall, waiting for him to speak, give me more instructions.

"Tired?" he asked suddenly, making me snap awake where I had been nodding off.

I half smiled. "Didn't sleep last night. Mmm, can you make me come? Please?"

"Hush. You need to come? Not until I say you can. Actually. Yes. I know what I want you to do next. Get the medic. Tell him you need to see him alone to speak to him. Same room. Once you are alone, sit on his face and demand he make you come. As soon as you are done coming, I want you to piss on his face."

"I... what?" I asked, horrified and confused.

"You heard me. If he balks, tell him I will kill him if he doesn't get my pet off."

He slipped back and I stood there, stunned and horrified. I wasn't sure I could do that. I slipped out, once again and looked around for Meadows. He was nowhere to be seen. Feigning a headache, I asked Rafferty where he was.

"Last I saw, he was inside. Seems a bit spooked. You ok?"

"Bad headache, I was just gonna ask for some help."

I went inside where the sleeping quarters were and Meadows was there. There were three of the stripped chairs in there and he was sitting in one with a book open, but he was staring at the wall.

"John?"

He looked at me with a jump and a gasp, then his eyes tried to look everywhere at once.

"I need to speak to you about... something. Can we talk a short walk?"

"Is he going to kill me?" he asked in a fearful whisper.

"No. He needs you to do something for him. Come on."

"Oh... is he hurt?" he asked, getting up.

"No, come on and be quiet."

He followed me around to the empty building and I led him inside. I hesitated.

"Lay down." I said, undoing my pants.

"What?" he demanded. He looked around again, his eyes wild as I slipped my pants off. "Are you trying to get me killed?"

"No. He said he would kill you if you didn't... get his pet off. His words."

Meadows swallowed hard, looking around in terror. "Are... are you serious?"

"Yes. Lay down."

He laid down and I straddled his face, feeling awkward and still mortified.

"Can... I touch you?" he asked, his hands fluttering near my hips.

"Yes, do whatever you need to. Just... pretend it's normal. Do what you would do normally."

"I've never done it like this before, can I lay you down?"

"No, it has to be this way... his orders."

He nodded, then took a deep breath, his eyes rolling around nervously before his hands lighted on my hips and he pulled me down so my pussy was on this mouth. Immediately, he pulled my clit between his lips and rolled his tongue over it like he knew exactly what he was doing and I gasped as my body reacted quickly. I was already halfway there and I threw my head back, my eyes closed as he took me the rest of the way rapidly. A man very practiced at this craft. I bit my own hand to hold back my screams of bliss as I came, bucking against his mouth as my body twitched, the orgasm riding through me.