The Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure?"

"Yeah, it's quieter out there. G'night."

I hurried out before anyone could stop me, then circled around the back of the pod to wait. After twenty minutes, I sat down in the dark to wait. I was shivering, freezing, knowing I couldn't wait much longer after I had been out there a good two hours. He finally spoke from the darkness.

"You think I still want you now? After so many have used you?"

"You don't care about that, you care about how well I serve you."

"You are sure of that?"

"Yes."

"You do not care that you are only a toy for my temporary amusement? To use until you are gone?"

"No."

"Come to me on your hands and knees," he demanded.

I went to him, trying to feel my way to him.

"Keep coming," he demanded from further back.

He led me to the edge of the woods, then picked me up and carried me. I knew we weren't going to his little camp from the way he was taking me. We were going somewhere else. I knew where when I heard the rush of the stream. He set me down and I knew what he wanted. I pulled my clothes off and got in the freezing water, washing myself. What surprised me was when he joined me, his hands pulling me close as he helped me wash.

He pulled me out of the water quickly, then into the woods after picking up my clothes to where he had a small fire burning. He stacked wood on it, building it up as I hovered close, drying off, still shivering. He pulled me into his bed and curled around me near the fire, holding me until I finally stopped shivering.

The moment I felt warm enough to close my eyes and sleep, he rolled me over and spread my legs, looking down at me in the firelight. I watched his face as he looked down at my exposed pussy with a smirk.

"Who do you belong to?"

"You," I answered quietly, watching the pride in his eyes.

"What are you?"

"Your pet."

He smirked, then dropped down and licked along my slit, his eyes locked on mine. I watched him, my breath catching. When his tongue flicked around my clit, I twitched involuntarily and let out another gasp.

"Should I make you come for me, my pet?" he asked, his voice low.

"I would like that," I breathed. "I still fantasize about the first time you made me come."

"Is that how you want it, or like this?" he asked, sucking on my clit.

"Oooohhhh, that feels amazing! I want both!"

He chuckled. "My greedy little pet. Come for me then," he demanded, lowering his mouth to my pussy and licking, sucking, pulling gently. I got lost in him completely as he slid a finger into me and when I came, I let myself go, screaming a wail of euphoric delight into the night.

He came up, his lips wet and swollen as I lay trying to breathe and the shine in his eyes was almost dangerous as he picked me up. He sat down against the same fallen tree he had bent me over and eased me down his lap, sliding me onto his cock as I moaned and held onto his arms for support. He slid his hand down and found my clit as he forced me to ride him while his fingers worked me. Worked me like he had the first time. My head fell back against him as I reached back and buried my fingers in his hair, my other hand clutching the arm he was using to lift me up and down on his cock.

"Nnnn, pleeeeease," I whispered, needing him to move faster. I was almost there and I needed more.

"Say what you want pet, no being coy."

"Fuck me!" I cried.

His laugh was low as he stood, still holding me on his cock as he bounced me on it, his fingers still on my clit. I came with another cry, of shock this time as I flailed in the open air. He pushed me over the log and started ramming into me, my hips and belly scraping again, but I didn't care. He grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked my head back and excitement coursed through me as I gave myself over to him completely.

"I am yours!" I cried. "I am yours and I will always belong to you, my body and my heart. Ohhhh, pleeease, yes!" I pleaded again as he pushed into me and held himself there as he came. Feeling him, his throbbing cock, his hot cum, it brought a whole new sort of fulfillment to my soul. I had pleased him. I had brought him pleasure and made him come and he had given himself to me.

He yanked me up, still holding my hair and leaned over my, his mouth on my jaw. "Never forget what you are."

"Never. I am your pet, always."

He let go of my hair, then kicked dirt on the fire after handing me my clothes. I got dressed in the dark, my legs still wobbly. He pulled me back to camp, but I hesitated, taking hold of his arm.

"I can stay with you?"

"Not tonight. The noise drew some of those animals, you will stay here where you are safe."

My heart thudded in my chest as it filled with warmth, but I also felt a spike of fear. "Will you be safe?"

"Mm. Go to bed."

I went to the pod and pulled the door shut, then sat there, my body sore and ready for rest. I smiled, content.

Before I curled up, I remembered to run a quick scan on the satellite, then sat up in surprise when it came back with a blip.

A ship! I stared at it wide eyed, then opened the door and ran inside.

"A ship!" I yelled, making everyone jump awake and out of bed, then move like they were coming to see. "No, on the satellite radar, but it will be here by morning! Late morning! It's a military transport!"

There were whoops and laughter, but my elation was short lived. What about Phillippe? Could I really leave him here alone? He said I was only his toy until I left, then he was living here alone. He didn't want me here. And I didn't want to stay here.

Kal hugged me, grinning and snapping me out of it.

We stayed up, celebrating and laughing and talking until we all fell asleep in the small hours of the morning. I woke up early and went out to the pod to activate the smaller beacon so the ship could find us easily. Then I woke the others to get them to help me clear the pods so there was room for a skiff to land.

I went around to the latrine and looked out, but if he was there, he said nothing. Even after I whispered for him.

I went back out and the others were gathering things up, eating around the fire and talking excitedly. I pulled Kal aside.

"Listen, don't say anything. Let him live his life alone here, ok?"

"Is that really what you want?" he asked.

"He can hurt no one here, he wants to be alone. Let him."

"Sure. I won't say anything. What about Meadows?"

"I will handle Meadows."

I went around and motioned Meadows inside and he followed me warily, looking around when we got inside. "He's going to kill me so I won't talk, isn't he?" he asked.

"No, I don't think so. He let you go and you gave your word not to tell. To forget he was here. As long as you never break that word, he has no reason to come after you. And he's the kind of guy who would come after you... He would make it his mission to break free just to come after anyone who sold him out."

"You don't have to convince me, I am not telling anyone. He no longer exists. End of story."

"Good. Thank you."

"That all?" he asked, looking around again.

"Yeah."

He left, hurrying out the door and I sighed. Now he was going to hate me too, right along with Morris who was castingme hurt and sorrowful glances filled with anger. I was less worried about him. There wasn't a big chance I would be working with him again, I was pretty sure he was going to back where he came from.

I went out again and checked the scan. The skiff was about to enter atmosphere. I slipped away again to the latrine and looked out to the woods.

"I will miss you," I whispered.

There was no answer at all, not even a whisper of movement.

I sighed and waited right up until the skiff was about to land.

Not even a goodbye.

I went around and joined the others as they greeted the small team on the skiff. They had us piled on and were underway in twenty minutes. I felt like I was leaving part of my heart behind. I knew it wasn't real though, and it couldn't last. It was a small, very off, passionate ordeal. I didn't even know how to think of it.

When we got on the ship, we all had to give statements and everyone said the same thing about Jacobs and Russo. Everyone also agreed that the prisoner had gone up with the ship. We were finally released to medical, and then to the chow hall before being assigned quarters for the ride back to Daedelus station. The first thing I did was take a hot shower.

It didn't surprise me when there was a knock at my door. It was Morris whining at me or Kal wanting to hang out and joke. It did shock me when I opened the door and Meadows looked down at me with a heated expression.

He took hold of my wrist and pulled me down the hall to his room, then shut the door before taking my arms and shoving me down to his bed.

"John?" I asked in alarm and confusion.

He said nothing, just climbed onto me and kissed me, roughly, passionately. I was too shocked to resist at first, then I let myself get lost in it, surprised at his ferocity.

He finally pulled back, but only long enough to yank my clothes off, then he kissed me again as I started to sit up and object. He kicked his own clothes off, pulling his shirt off quickly before shoving me back down to the bed as I sat up again.

"Don't fucking move!" he grated with a snarl when he pulled back again.

I lay there wide eyed, a little afraid as he kissed me again, then moved down, kissing and sucking my one breast, then the other, then moved down further, shoving my legs apart roughly before burying his mouth in my pussy. My back arched as he slid a finger into me and fucked me slowly with it as his lips toyed with my clit, his tongue teasing and expertly yanking me right up to the edge and holding me there. He latched on and sent me over in a crashing wave that made my toes curl as I cried out his name.

He came up, rising to his knees, his eyes hooded as he looked me over and I had no idea what to say. Was this payback for what Phillippe had made him do? Or had Phillippe told him to do this? No, that look. He was acting out, but it was about him and his needs.

He took my arm and pulled me up, then rolled, trading places with me as he put a hand behind my head and pushed my face down to his cock. I took hold of him eagerly, sucking and licking and forcing it to the back of my throat as he gasped and hissed and groaned. I let him set the pace, his hand guiding me and when he came, I swallowed all of him, sucking until he had spent himself completely.

He yanked me back next to him on the small bed, between him and the wall, then put his arm over me as if going to sleep. I lay there a moment, still in shock. I had given him what he needed, a release? Isn't that what he wanted? I tried to ease up out of bed.

"I am not done with you," he snapped. "Not by a long shot."

He pulled me in tight against him and I lay there, still a little wide eyed. Was this about what Phillippe had done and made him do? Or was it about before that, the flirting and all that? I had no idea. What I did know was that for now, I was ok with it. It wasn't just that I felt bad and felt like I owed him, he was still hot. It wasn't like he was going to expect anything once we reached the station.

I curled up and went to sleep.

He woke me with his mouth, kissing me again, his kiss passionate and full of need and anger. He nudged my legs apart with his knee and moved over me, pulling back to hold my jaw and look down at me. His eyes were intense as he stared down at me, looking my face over. He shoved his cock into me roughly, shoving again and again to gain entrance since I wasn't wet. He seemed to enjoy the way I winced and cringed and bit my lip in pain and rammed harder and harder. When he shoved into me, he moved closer to me as I got wet, easing his passage, his face so close he could no longer see me. His lips were close to my forehead and I could feel his hitching breaths and sighs as he slowed enough that he was actually making love to me and not fucking me. His lips kept touching my head and my temple as he moved and he continued to hold my face in his hand, his touch gentle.

I was so confused, but I held him and slid my fingers into his hair and let myself enjoy the feelings it brought up in me. He was moving too slow to make me come, but it still felt good enough to make me writhe and squirm with a building need. He made love to me that way for an eternity, holding me and pressing his lips to my temple. When he came, it was with a sigh and another deep kiss.

I was starting to feel like something was wrong with him.

He finally got up and went on the com, ordering food to be brought to his room. As an officer he could do that, though it didn't happen often.

I started to sit up.

"You aren't moving from that spot until we reach Daedelus," he snapped.

"John... if this is about what..."

"This is about me and you," he said, handing me a cup of water.

I took it and sipped, then looked at him guardedly. "John, there is no me and you."

"There is until we reach the station. You are free to go then, until then you are mine."

I eyed him as I set the cup down. "And if I walk out of here?"

"I stop you."

"And if I say no?"

"Fuck your no. You aren't moving out of my bed unless it's to my shower. You are mine for the next eleven days, if I have to tie you down."

I looked at him warily, but said nothing.

The next morning, Kal came looking for me.

"She's fucking busy!" Meadows snapped through the door. "She is going to be busy until we get there so fuck off!"

"Brat? You ok?" Kal called.

"I said fuck off!" Meadows yelled, something very out of his character.

"I'm fine!" I called. "For now."

The next day it was Harris. "Meadows? I need to talk to Cass."

"Fuck off Harris, she is not on duty."

"I need to talk to her!"

"I am ok, Harris!" I called.

Every day they checked on me. Meadows was never too rough, but he was insatiable. And he loved to kiss. If we weren't sleeping, eating or fucking, he was kissing me. I didn't understand him at all, but it was also a blissful week. I was sore on every single inch of my body from how many times he made me come and even he seemed content finally in the last few days.

He finally allowed me to get dressed and he walked me down to the mess hall, holding my hand possessively. Everyone stared at us in either shock or like we had sprung out from the rafters. Half the regular crew didn't even know we had been on board.

Kal sat across from me, eyeing me as if looking for bruises. I smiled at him. "Hey Moron."

"Brat," he offered. "Good to see you out and about. Everything cool?"

"Yeah, it's fine. We are... working things out than need working out before we reach the station. Do you know where you will be assigned?"

"Umm. I was offered a position on the Luxembourg, but Harris is going to the Juggernaut. I thought if you were going with him, I would see about getting on there too."

"Oh, I don't know, I will talk to Harris, but that sounds ok. Meadows, have you been assigned?" I asked him.

"Haven't looked."

"Uhh, you've been assigned to the Chesterfield," Kal offered.

Meadows scowled. It was a science vessel. He cut his eyes at me, then shrugged. "I may ask for a transfer."

Kal looked at me, confused.

I had no answer for him.

Meadows took me back to his room and we didn't leave again until we put in at the station.

He held me in the bed while the others were disembarking, staring down at me with his intense scowl.

"Thanks," I said softly. "This has been... fun. I will see you around, I am sure."

"What happened on that planet..."

"We don't ever have to talk about it."

"You understand what happened though. You get it. You know why I need you, right?"

I did understand now.

"Yeah, I get it. It has been nice sharing this time with you. Feeling normal again. Thank you."

"Harris doesn't need you on the Juggernaut. The Chesterfield needs an engineer, I looked. They have two open positions they are trying to fill."

"I will look into it. Science vessels usually only take enlisted, no contractors."

"They will make an exception if I tell them to."

"I will look into it. Let me talk to Harris and the others and see where they are going."

"Fuck Harris and the others. Come with me."

"Meadows, it's been fun, but I don't feel that way about you. Not like I want to travel with you and be your bunkmate or... more. I need to move past what happened. You understand that, right?"

He sat up, letting me go finally. I got up and stood there a moment.

"Bye?" I asked, confused.

He stood up and kissed me again, then let me go and opened the door. He walked me out to the station, then kissed my head again before going to report in. I stared after him, still confused.

"So... you hitched now?" Kal asked, coming to stand next to me.

"No. He is having a hard time dealing with what happened."

"He is? A harder time than you are? Really?"

"He was terrified for his life the whole time he was there and no one knows it but me. I'm the only one who understood. And then there is what I was made to do to him. What he had to do to me. It's like he thought he could erase all of what happened with real, passionate, normal sex. A lot of it."

"Hey, so, my psyche is totally scarred up too," he teased.

"Shut it, moron." I laughed. "How long will you be on station?" I asked.

"How long do I need to be on station?"

"I just thought maybe a little shore leave was in order. I don't want to leave out straight away."

"My dad put us on the roster for the Juggernaut, but say the word and I am off it."

"Go if you want, I think I will stay for a while. I may go down planetside and see the sites of Daedelus."

"Yeah. Me too. The Juggernaut is a junkheap anyway, should have been retired twenty years ago."

I smiled and headed to the planetside transport skiffs, Kal following me. We stayed there three months, until we were both running low on cash, then signed up on another military freighter.

It was easy for me, two years later to get a ship close to the old mining planet and take a skiff down. I walked around the old buildings and I saw where a home had been made inside the same building we had slept in. It still looked to be in use, though it was empty at the moment.

I unloaded supplies and warm clothes and waited until dark. I knew he was there, watching.

I had imagined a passionate reunion, a night in his arms, but now I knew it wasn't going to happen. With a sigh of regret, I boarded the skiff and went back to the ship, wishing him well.

I opened the hatch to get off and started out, then a hand closed over my mouth and pulled me back into the dark shadows of the skiffs loading dock.

"Miss me, pet?"