The Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body relaxed and I stared up at the ceiling, not sure if I could force my body to do the next part. I closed my eyes as he continued to slowly lick when I didn't move. Biting my lower lip, I forced myself to release and he went rigid under me, jerking his chin up with a gasp. As soon as I finished, I rolled away with a sob, hiding my face. Meadows got up, spitting into the corner of the building and I couldn't look at him. I stayed curled up, crying as he left.

Finally, I pulled my pants on and went back to work. I didn't care if he was mad, I had proven myself to him enough today. I couldn't handle more.

At dinner I couldn't eat. I was exhausted and so confused and sick over everything. I glanced up once and Meadows gave me a look that said he wasn't mad at me. I didn't look at anyone else.

I set my plate down and got up, heading to my pod. "Hey, brat," Kal said, catching up. "You ok?"

"Yeah. Tired. Still not sleeping well."

"You should sleep inside tonight. It will help for you to be among friends. Harris and I are both worried about you."

"I know and you are right. Maybe tomorrow if I still can't sleep?"

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Thanks."

"Yeah. Hey, about earlier..."

"Another word and it will never happen again," I said, trying to sound teasing.

He laughed and held up both hands, backing away.

I climbed into my pod and closed the door, then collapsed. I slept.

A knock on the glass woke me and I woke up, excitement coursing through me. Phillippe!

No. It was morning? Kal was grinning in at me and I got up, opening the door.

"Breakfast, Brat! Come on! You said you'd get that thing up and out today!"

I offered a halfhearted smile and got up, looking out at the forest a little hurt. He had never woken me? Maybe he knew I needed the rest. Or maybe he was mad that I had let other men touch me. Even though he told me to.

I ate slowly, then hurried to the latrine, doing my business quickly, then moving down the building and hovering in the cold, waiting. I waited until Hubert came back, then went back out front to work. I went back twice more in the morning, but he was never there. Or if he was, he wasn't talking.

That evening, I began the scaffolding for the launch, done with everything else. When I finished it that night, I had to explain to the others what I had to wait until the next day to make sure it headed in the right direction. There was no navigation on it, that was too heavy for the fuel cells I had to use. I had to point it the right direction and let it go.

I ate dinner feeling a little sick. Morris sat next to me and asked if I wanted to take a walk after dinner. I smiled politely and told him I was going to go to bed early so I could get up early and prepare for the launch. I didn't want to be rude in case Phillippe made me have to pull him aside again. I really hoped he didn't. The boy looked ridiculously hopeful.

I headed to the pod after dark and Kal caught up to me. "Hey! You said you were sleeping inside tonight?"

"Yeah, only if I couldn't sleep. I slept great last night, like a log. It's fine, I like it. It's quiet and warm enough and more than big enough for me. And no one cares how much I talk in my sleep."

"You sure? I'm a really good big spoon."

I smiled. "Thanks anyway. See you in the morning?"

He went back to the building and I climbed into the pod, then sat up and waited for a while. My nerves were so frayed that I jumped when he finally rapped on the side of the pod. I opened the door and climbed out, expecting his hands at any moment.

"Hey," Morris said softly. "Can we talk?"

I let out a breath. "I told you I had to be up early? And it's dangerous out here at night! I was trying to sleep."

"I wanted to talk about earlier..."

I sighed. "If you press this, it will never happen again," I said, using the same threat I had with the others.

"I just need to know if you are messing with me, fucking with my head."

"I'm not. Can I go back to bed now?"

"Can I kiss you goodnight?"

"No! Jeez, Morris, I am not your girlfriend now, I was just blowing off steam. Can you please let it go?"

"I... sorry. I'm not really like that. That sort of thing means something to me."

"Not to me. Sorry if I mislead you, I thought you would be up to a little fun with no strings attached."

"Well... I'm not. I like you... a lot."

"Goodnight Morris. Seriously. Don't knock again, I have enough issues sleeping as it is."

"I could stay with you? We could cuddle? If I hold you, maybe you..."

"Fucksakes Morris, go to bed and leave me alone!" I hissed angrily.

Morris took off, his hands shoved in his pockets and his shoulders hunched.

Phillippe chuckled behind me. "I think I will have you toy with him more tomorrow."

I spun to him, looking up at him in the moonlight. "You never came last night! Or today!"

"I was watching you. I saw how much you wanted me to come. That was enough... for today."

He took hold of my arm, then led me into the woods to his camp. He swung me down to where he had a little pallet made and laid down next to me. He put a hand on me and pulled me against him, then let out a sigh. "Sleep," he whispered.

I curled into him and slept.

I woke to his hands at dawn, turning me to my stomach and yanking my pants down. He pulled me to my hands and knees and touched me, rolling his fingers over my clit, making me suck in my breath. I was wet in seconds and he didn't wait. He shoved his cock into me and was surprisingly gentle as he fucked me from behind.

"Who do you belong to?" he asked in a whisper.

"You!" I answered.

"What are you?"

"Your pet."

"Mmmm. Do not come," he demanded, knowing I was getting close. I loved it when he talked to me that way. "I enjoyed watching you humiliate the medic. I may have you do it again. Would you enjoy that? Coming so quickly? Making him pay for toying with my pet?"

"I will do anything you ask... please... let me come!"

"No. You will not come until I say you might. Mmmm. I want you to pull the boy aside and fuck him, let him come inside you, then let your friend do the same. After they have both spent themselves inside you, pull the medic in and ride his face. Make him eat their come out of you then make you come again, then piss on him again. Do you understand? Agree and I will let you come."

"Oh, god, yes! Please! I need to come!"

"Mmm, Come for me then, little pet," he purred, ramming into me and exploding, his cock throbbing as he poured cum into me. I came hard around him, my cunt squeezing his cock as I screamed.

I lay panting for a moment, then he pulled me up and swatted my bottom lightly before pulling my pants up and leading me back to camp.

I stepped out of the woods and Morris was hovering near my pod, looking around for me. I sighed. May as well get this art over with.

I came out and smiled at him.

"Where were you?" he asked in a whisper, the rest of the camp not up yet.

"I used the ladies room, then looked around for something like gypsum root for my headache. Why are you up?"

"I wanted to talk to you."

"Let's talk then," I said, pulling him to the building. I laid down, pulling him with me and turned over, half on him. "You wanted to cuddle?" I asked with another smile. "Like this?" I asked, stroking his cock.

"Oh! Oh god! We can just... ohhhh..."

"Just what?" I asked, pulling his cock out and stroking him to fullness.

"I... oh... Cass!" he moaned as I slipped my pants off and straddled him, sliding his cock into me, then riding him. "Ohhhh! Oh god Cass! Ohhhhh... I'm about to...!"

He came, shooting into me with a gasp as I ground my hips into him. "Mmmm, thank you," I whispered, petting his cheek.

"Cass!" he said, grabbing my hips as I started to get up. "Cass, I love you! I'm in love with you! I want... I want you to be my girlfriend."

"We'll talk about it another time. I need to get the launch ready," I said, pulling away and pulling my pants on. "How about you go with Rossi today and learn more about hunting? I think that is super sexy. Mighty hunter, bringing home food. Like a warrior."

"I'm not really a hunter, but if you want me to try?"

"Mostly I want you where you can't see me and I can't see you. You know what they say about distance making the heart grow fonder. And I need to focus on my work. That will be hard to do if I can see you all day."

"Oh..." he said with a half smile. He sat up and pulled me in as if to kiss me.

"We'll wait on that too," I said quickly. "I'll see you tonight," I breathed, hurrying out.

No one else was up yet still, so I went and started the fire and by the time I was done, Morris had gone in and woke people up. Namely Rossi, who looked a little put out at the eager boy.

Kal came out, grinning at me. "Look at you all up and looking domestic and shit," he teased, squatting next to me.

"In your dreams, I was just cold," I smiled. "Think you'd like to go hang out a bit before I have to start the launch?"

"Umm... yeah? I mean... are you kidding?"

"No. As soon as the hunters leave? After breakfast?"

"Yeah! Ok. I mean, twist my arm," he laughed.

As soon as breakfast was over and the hunters left, I looked at him across the fire, then got up and left. He was a minute behind me, grinning.

"Off," I demanded, tugging on his pants, then I pulled my own off.

"Oh! Ok, we're doing this I guess!" he said happily.

"Lay down," I demanded, then straddled him when he did. He was already rock hard, his eyes wide as he bit his lower lip and watched my pussy slide over his cock.

"Nnn, fuck yeah baby. Holy shit you are so hot and wet, I love that. Fuck! My wild girl, I have needed this! Nnnn, yeah, I like it hard like that. You gonna come for me baby? Fuck you are so fucking hot," he groaned, reaching up my shirt to grope my breasts. "Look at me baby. Mmm, god you are beautiful baby. Oh shit baby, I'm gonna come! Cass! CASS!"

His grip tightened as I dropped down on him, forcing him to come inside of me. He looked half panicked as he panted.

"Fuck Cass! We don't have anything you can take here!"

"Don't worry," I panted. "I have an implant."

"Holy shit, you could have said that! Talk about a mood killer, fuck!"

I laughed uneasily. "Shut up, moron." I pulled off of him and rolled away from him, laying on my back to breathe.

He rolled, leaning over me and playing with my hair. "So... that was pretty hot. I really should have offered benefits a lot sooner, though I feel like I am getting the better end of this deal."

"You don't like it, I will put a stop to it."

"Didn't say that!"

"Get dressed. I need to ask Meadows how long an implant works for, it's been a few years."

"You serious?" he asked, his face going concerned.

I laughed. "No. They work until they are taken out dummy."

"Shit! Don't do that!"

"You are that terrified of getting a girl pregnant?"

He laid back, his hands behind his head. "Not until I am married. When I find the right girl someday. Get a job at a station, someplace nice."

"Yeah yeah, wax poetic another day. Go on, get to work," I said, getting up and pulling my pants back on. I tossed him his and he got up, grinning.

I left, leaving him in there alone, then went in search of Meadows, feeling sick to my stomach. I found him inside again, actually reading this time.

"Hey."

He looked up at me, his eyes spooked.

"Umm. You need to meet me back in the same spot," I said, looking down at the floor and blushing.

"Yeah. Ok. Now?"

"Sooner the better, I need to start getting the launch done. Head that way and I will meet you there," I said, my voice trembling.

I went out and started setting up the satellite, Harris joining me. He gave me a worried look, but said nothing as he helped. I watched and after Meadows headed out of the main room, I excused myself to the privy, saying I had an upset stomach.

I went around and into the half collapsed building and Meadows was there. He looked wary as he looked up when I came in.

"I am going to be blunt," I said almost angrily. "I have been with Morris and Kal this morning already and you are supposed to..."

"I think I get the picture," he said, his cheeks growing spots of color. In anger or embarrassment, I didn't know. He pulled his shirt off and tossed it away and laid down.

I eased my pants off and went to him, looking away as I eased down on his face. Meadows grabbed my hips roughly and pulled me close, burying his mouth and tongue into my slit, licking and slurping almost eagerly as I gasped. I dropped down to my hands, shocked at how good it felt as he went after me eagerly. He closed his mouth over my clit and I cried out in euphoric bliss. He was so good with his mouth!

I came, locking my thighs around his head as I cried out through clenched teeth. I held myself there, panting and forgetting about the next part for the moment.

His hands eased on my hips and he patted me gently. "It's ok, do it," he said quietly, licking languidly.

I bit my lip in worry and pushed myself up off my hands to lean back. I closed my eyes and looked up, then released. He stayed very still until I got up, still completely horrified.

He sat up and grabbed his shirt, then left without putting it on. Probably to go wash off before he put it on. I looked over at the crumbling window to the overgrowth covering it. I knew he had to be watching from there. I had tears in my eyes. He said nothing if he was there and I got dressed and went out to launch the satellite and beacon.

I no longer really liked his tests. I wanted to do for him and no one else. Didn't he understand that? I was hurting people I cared about.

I got the satellite launched, my nerves frayed as I watched it all the way, afraid I had made a mistake right up until I saw it leave the atmosphere. There was cheering all around, but I hardly heard it. I just felt relieved.

That night, I went into the large room with them and laid down on the end next to Harris. Morris gave me a sorrowful look since I had avoided him completely after he got back, choosing to hide away until it was bedtime.

My heart hurt. I felt like he had let me down, betrayed my devotion. Maybe he had done that on purpose, knowing how I had felt about him. He had pushed me away.

The next morning, Kal woke me, grinning. "Hey Brat! Breakfast!"

I grinned, then my face fell a bit. The look in his eyes... He wanted more.

"Let's work on getting the lower fuel cells out today," I said, getting up.

"Me?" he asked, surprised. "What do I know about helping with that?"

"I just need extra hands is all, not real expertise. If you help me and Morris helps Harris, we can get them out twice as fast."

"Sure... just don't yell at me too much, I know how you get," he grinned.

"No promises," I laughed, going out front with him to breakfast.

After, I shimmied under a pod on my back, he eased in from the spot on the other side. I started whispering to him. "Listen to me and whatever you do, do not react or change the way you react to anyone, especially me. The prisoner is here, he escaped..."

I told him everything that happened and what has been happening since. What Phillippe had been making me do. How I felt, how nervous I was and afraid that Phillippe might kill anyone he thought might know.

"Holy fuck Cass," he whispered. "I wish I could hug you right now. I am so sorry. Now I feel like a dick, taking advantage."

"No, don't. Like I said, don't change the way you act at all and if I invite you back there again, be just as eager. Ok? You have to be. I told you because I need a friend and I am so..." I trailed off, unable to articulate.

"It's ok. I am here. As much as I can be. Ok? Just... stay close. Sleep in with us every night till help comes and maybe he will just back off."

"I don't know. I am his pet. I don't know if he will let me walk away."

"What can he do against all of us?"

"Start picking you off one by one until I go back?"

"He would do that?"

"He killed Jacobs for calling me a name and getting mad at me."

"Holy shit. Ok, well, let's hope your beacon gets someone here really quick."

"Yeah. The biggest help is going to be that it was a military freighter and we were expected. Someone is going to be looking for us. I just helped them know where to look."

"Well let's hope it's sooner rather than later. Do you think you should let everyone else know? So we can stay together and watch out for him?"

"No, he is dangerous and if he thought everyone knew, no one would make it out alive."

"Shit! You are the only person I know with a heart big enough to save and even care for a murderer. You really like the control shit?"

"I know it's insane... but it really does get me off. I had no idea. I just didn't like it when he made me start involving people I cared about and hurting them."

"Well... it sounfs like it could be fun once we get out of this place," he teased.

"Shut up moron!"

He laughed, but it faded quickly. "I will stay as close as I can without being obvious. Pretend I am smitten or something. Will that help?"

"I don't know, it may piss him off. It pissed him off when he thought Meadows and I liked each other, and when Morris was staring at me. Just... act normal. Like my best friend. He has never mentioned you as anything but my friend. Ok?"

"I can do that."

I sighed and wriggled out with the lower fuel cell. It was small, but I could rig heaters and other things with it.

We worked on the lower fuel cells the rest of the day, me running sweeps on the pod between cells. Kal and I whispered and talked all day, me going into more and more detail about everything that had happened.

Night came and I felt a foreboding, like I knew something bad would happen if I avoided him much longer. I finally got up and went to use the latrine, something I had been holding all afternoon.

"You think it is that easy?" he asked from the darkness after I stood.

"I think I don't like hurting people I know and work with. That shouldn't be part of how I feel about you. I will do anything for you... but I won't toy with them anymore."

"So you can stand up for yourself when it's important to you."

"Was all of that some kind of test? Pushing me to make a stand?"

"Who do you belong to?"

I hesitated, faltering in the darkness.

"Cass? Cass, you back here?" Morris called. "Can we talk?"

"I belong to you!" I whispered, then fled around the corner to intercept Morris. "You can't go back there," I snapped. "It's the ladies latrine, what's wrong with you?"

"I wasn't going back there," he said, following me. "I just wanted to meet you coming out. Cass! I need to talk to you!"

"Not now!"

He took hold of my arm, stopping me up short. "I was thinking about what happened," he whispered. "What if... what if you are pregnant now? And we are going to have a baby? We would need to get married. I think we should..."

"I have an implant, I can't get pregnant. Let me go!"

He flinched back, like he didn't like hearing that. "You don't want kids?" he asked, like I was some sort of monster.

"Not for a long time, maybe never. Not a discussion we need to ever have. If you do not let go of me right now, you will lose that hand."

He let go of me and I took off into the building. Everyone was up and sitting around, laughing and joking, excited that we could be getting rescued soon.

I sat down next to Harris and leaned back against the wall. Morris came in, looking like a sad puppy who had just been kicked.

I sat thinking about what Phillippe had said. Did that mean he didn't intend to test me that way anymore? It would just be he and I and... things like they had been? When we were alone together? I swallowed hard, then got up.

"I am going to sleep in the pod. Run sweeps," I said to Harris.