All Comments on 'The Escape Room - Room 03: Marcella'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you for another great chapter.

I do wish the girls would have a bit more personality. More character development.

One being more of a bimbo, another preferring oral sex, one more bratty... something to set each girl apart.

I can't wait to read the next part

JCBelerenJCBelerenabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re: "Thank you for another great chapter."

You make a really good point that mirrors something someone commented on another one of my stories. The best stories are character driven, but I've been lavishing all my attention on the male lead. In my future works, I'll do my best to give my girls/women more personality of their own. Even if it's just sexual preferences, like you mentioned (though I will certainly go above and beyond where I can).

As always, I'm suuuuuper grateful you took the time to give me feedback. It's what helps me grow as a teller of steamy tales!

Zenai69Zenai69about 6 years ago
Great Chapter

Keep up the story great job so far

JCBelerenJCBelerenabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re: "Great Chapter"

Thank you so much! Your encouragement means the world.

I just finished the next chapter and it is currently live on Amazon. In a few days, I'll submit it here and then a few days after that it will be available on Literotica! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Excelent, tu es un trés bon auteur, continue !

JCBelerenJCBelerenabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re: "Excelent"

Merci beaucoup! Tu es trop gentil. Je suis très impressionné que tu as pris le temps de lire une histoire anglaise.

markmarksen07markmarksen07about 6 years ago

Looking forward to read Room 4 - great story

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999about 6 years ago
Good story so far!

I know the next chapter is already finished, but I think it would be a great twist to find out that Hannah has a very strong will and is able to resist the mind control. She could become the Mistress of the other 3 girls and run Drake out of town!!!

C_frommnC_frommnabout 6 years ago
After Hannah

Will there be an Epilogue to tell us how every thing and everyone turns out. it's a nice fantasy but each woman has a Job. and the Money would make it easier for all to live together.

JCBelerenJCBelerenabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re: markmansen07

Thank you so much for your support! Your positivity really helps my motivation.

JCBelerenJCBelerenabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re: "Good story so far!"

Haha. That would be quite the plot twist!

JCBelerenJCBelerenabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re: "After Hannah"

In the ideal fantasy world, of course, the characters could just enjoy fabulous sex forever and ever without ever getting tired of it or needing money. XD However, you are right. And this is something that I address at the end of Room 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ahem

It is March and I am horny and curious...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Where is it?

I thought ch4 was meant to be out by now

richie78richie78about 6 years ago
Loving it so far

This has to be one of my favourite series. Not only are the girls being corrupted but Drake is too.

Can't wait to see how Eliza falls and what the consequences for Drake are. Hot. Hot. Hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Marcella won?

It was stated whoever cums first loses. Then, you told us Hannah had yet to get her release. So it would seem Marcella came first, but she won and got to escape the Escape Room. Shouldn't Hannah have won the round?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Seriously awesome

Loved it even more.

JCBelerenJCBelerenabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re: "Marcella won?"

Marcella didn't actually escape. She was taken by that room. Hannah is given the opportunity to progress to the next room and potentially escape the entire series of chambers, making her the "winner"(?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed it

Super creative, well written, easy to follow. I enjoyed the entire journey---thank you!

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You can help me...

Hey! It's JC, and I'm here to ask for your professional support.

Have you enjoyed reading my web novels? Do they give you hours of entertainment? Then please consider supporting the artist who wrote them.

If each person who read all the way through one of my novels paid $3-6 (about the price of a bag of potato chips, and less than half the cost of a paperback book) then I would be able to continue writing indefinitely. As it is, my current trajectory will have me drastically cutting down on my writing volume within the next 6 months.

If you feel most comfortable with a one-time payment (like you'd make to purchase a novel in the bookstore) then please visit my Kofi page: https://ko-fi.com/jcbeleren

If you'd like to get early access to new chapters (up to a month before Literotica!) then you should check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

Across the world, to wherever you are, you have my deepest thanks and my heartfelt gratitude.

With much love,

JC

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Three down, one to go for the perfect 5-some!

Another fascinating chapter, well thought out and written. Very much enjoying the contrast between the lady characters. Again I appreciate you and your Muse's imagination and abilities to put it in the story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
4628 Followers
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...